DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Hey, all! The event didn’t do that well but it’s been long enough - time to open up the new round!

Forms are now open and everything should be updated. This round, if you can include rain in your form in some way (in history, in extra art, maybe include their thoughts on rain?) and you win the character, I’ll draw a headshot of them for you!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:42 am

Bump! <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:06 am

Username: bullserk
    Name of Character: Up to you
    Breed: -
    Species: Humanoid
    Any Rules?:
    - No rules, just love them!
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.):
    Design by xenpaiii on TH!
    Headshot art is by me (bullserk)
    Donatingyays
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:07 am

@bullserk - hey, thank you! this is super nice <3
will add them up now
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:53 am

Username:Vanossgaming
Kennel Number: 102
Species and/or Breed: Human
Use: I plan on writing a story with him and kennel #48. Possibly a slice of life/romantic comedy. I'd also like to get a couple pieces of art done of the two of them or just this guy himself <3
Name: Leonardo "Leo/Leon" Delorian
Personality:
Analytical: Leonardo tends to look at the smallest details of things. He always has a plan for everything despite those event sometimes being a little unpredictable. Everything can be looked at from a mathematical standpoint in his eyes, and if it can't then it's impossible to solve.

Charismatic: While Leonardo can sometimes seem very cold, he is a huge chatter-mouth. He will talk to you for hours and hours on end, especially if it's about a new plant or some sort of invention he's trying to work on. If you really get to know him you could hold a talk about pretty much anything.

Clean/Tidy: If you've never met Leonardo then boy are you in for a surprise. This man likes to be neat and proper practically all the time. It's a personal belief of his that everything should be tidy around him. There's not a hair out of place on his head or a page crumpled on the floor. Only if he's having a horrible day mentally would you ever find himself or his study a mess.

Empathetic: Along with his analytical side comes a softer side to the classy and stylish man. Empathy. Leonardo cares deeply for those around him and will often times try to relate to them in some way, shape, or form. It's also the reason he tends to distance himself from people and tend to spend most of his time in his lab or study with his plants.

History:
Leonardo Delorian was born to May Delorian and Devin Delorian on May 27th, 20XX. His father was a fairly wealthy businessman and his mother was a seamstress that worked odd jobs. In the times that his mother nor father were there to watch him, Leonardo spent most of his time around his babysitter Julie Adman. Leonardo spent his spare time growing up studying. He had dreams to succeed. So succeed he did. He graduated high-school and sped through his collage years. He graduated with a bachelors in Biology and went to work as a Plant geneticist. He studies today in his Arkansas home, experimenting with the different types of genetics in plants. However, one night, everything changes. Another man shows up at his door, cold, freezing, and wet from the midsummer rains. He invites the man in for the night when the man reveals his true self. He calls himself Ezekiel Borealis, an angel.

Extra(s):
Favorite type of music: Pop or Indie
Favorite food: Eggplant Parm
Any siblings?: One. His younger sister Alice Delorian.
Any pets?: A chameleon named Sage and a Golden Albino axolotl named Aura
Sexuality?: Gay
Job?: Plant Geneticist
dearfellowtraveler

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tummie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:12 pm

#1st ImageImage

#2nd ImageImage
Username: ~nynx~
Name of Character: N/A
Breed: N/A
Species: N/A
Any Rules?: Nope!
- Type
- Rules
- Here
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): #1st Image Made By - Avater Maker: Pony [app]
#2nd Image Made By this person - Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=844539
Donatingyays
Tummie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:31 am

@~nynx~ - super cool character! I'll add them up now.

When do you all want the next code drop to be?
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:55 am

probably won't get to finish this round, i've just suddenly gotten even busier than before. I'll hopefully be entering for him in the next round.

dearfellowtraveler

x

Username: q1q2q3q4
Kennel Number: 110

Use: To use in my Time Truffles storyline with Bask, Fruit, Cronan, Koria & Jewl (i'm yet to find a fitting design for her still).

Name: Hudson Allie

Species/Breed: Reptile Dog
Age: Who even knows? (he's 22, well technically at least. he himself really has no clue and the better you get to know him the less sure you'll also be)

Stats:
Health x | ■■■□□
Attackx. | ■■■□□
Defence | ■■■□□
Puzzle x.| ■■□□□

Personality:
50% of the time indecisive, other 50% of the time impulsive
not very easy to predict, he has suttle hints but hardly anyone picks up on them.
extremely emotional. its evident his emotions control a lot of what he decides to do
he has a bit of an edgy facade and often pretends not to care as mch as he does. he actually cares a lot more than others think

History:
Hudson's life within his current body started within the labs of organisation i, upon his personal request. But before that? Well, his mind belonged to a whole other being. Truth is, Hudson himself can't quite remember exactly how old he is anymore if you're counting the age from his original body- where his mind began.

Rewind a couple thousand of nova years and we reach the original Hudson, although at this point his name is different. He's called [placeholder], but he still lives on planet Morthat within the system K12. Morthat has been established as a hyper-advanced civilisation, or at least on the main lands of the planet. Other areas are less developed and those who do live there chose a more 'traditional' life. [placeholder] lives in a village not too far from an industrial town nearby.

-steals a load of documents from organisation i. like almost their whole database. goes into hiding for a while
-towards the end of his original life he sort of just decided 'nope i'm not done yet with life' and creates himself a new body with the knowledge he stole. he manages to successfully transfer his mind to the new body and manages to go off organisation i's radar for a while
- continues to just make himself new forms whenever he's close to death
-goes on an adventure alone for quite some time (third body)
-at this point his sanity isn't doing very well.
-4th body, the Hudson we know now.

- By the point Koria and Bask meet Hudson he's more or less lost himself. With the possibility of a re-start at life, this time an adventure not alone, Hudson almost instantly befriends the two and joins them on their adventure.

Extra(s):

-attack class
-a bit crazy
-extremely emotional
-actually cares a lot but pretends not to
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:02 pm

Bump! <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberNautical » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:29 am

Username: CyberNautical
Kennel Number: 70
Species and/or Breed: Panther // Immortal night spirit
Use: Naught will be used as a mascot for my page and as a character in my comic about the guardians on the universe, Naught and Daya (big cats who keep the world balanced and good)
Name: Naught
Personality: Easily angered, Naught is a cautious boy with a sparky personality. He's kind and helpful to most people but get on his bad side and you won't enjoy it. As a guardian, his role is to guide travelers through complicated or even just long adventures, allowing them to experience all of the good aspects while he works to keep the bad or broken away. Naught doesn't like loud noises and prefers to take his time with life, as an immortal he sees no need to rush anything. He quite literally has all the time in the world. His companion, Daya, helps him balance the universe in order to keep everyone happy and the system in which they work functioning.
History: Naught (Night Spirit) was created when his compatriot Daya (Day Spirit) found that a darkness was creeping in. Formed from the shadows under the fallen oak that acts as Daya's communication point with the spirits of past big cats, Naught is a keeper of darkness. While Daya creates the good for humanity, Naught works to keep that humanity pure by fighting and sometimes embracing the evil lurking below the surface.
Extra(s): Naught is an immortal guardian, meaning he doesn't age past pea maturity (about 3 years old) so though he gains the wisdom granted with old age, he appears physically in his prime.
dearfellowtraveler
ImageImage
CyberNautical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me