Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency-code drop-

Postby BPeppers » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 12
Name You'd Choose for It: Senki (Lady Imure)
Species: Lioness
Date of Birth: Rome, Italy
Orientation: Straight
Place of Birth: Rome, Italy
Language: Italian
Languages Spoken: Italian, English
Place of Living ATM: Brisbane, Australia
Best Friends (If I got her): Alice Victoria Rose(f), and Lazher(m)

Reason You Want It: Most people would call her a sparkle or glitter pup. She's an annoyance to most, and people turn her away just because of her colors. Me? I call her incredible.
When I first saw her, she stopped me cold. I'd already even gotten permission from an owner of a different animal that said I could adopt them. But... Somehow I just couldn't turn her away. She's so pretty, and she looks so bold and adventurous, like she would just blow off any crap anyone said about her. I look up to that feeling, and I'd love it if maybe, maybe, I could just call her mine once. ^^ I am so happy she was put up for adoption, and of course I'd understand if Gwen wanted her back. She's a masterpiece with a darn cool name. :D

History:

Oh, no.
No, no, no, no, no.
This was not happening to me.

He was sitting right in front of me, purring contently.
He had me chained.
This was low.
Even for him.

"I see that you are troubled, Lady Imure," he said, mouth curling. I looked down, annoyed.
"Not in the mood, Darius. Now unchain me." I shook my head. The geeky lion had absolutely no reason to want me here... Except for the fact that he'd been in love with me for the past five years. A breathy sigh escaped my lips.
"Lady Imure, don't be childish; I am your knight who's come to rescue you from your tower of... Neusances." He grinned. Do you see what I mean about geeky?
"First of all, Darius, that is the most idiodic thing I've ever heard. Second of all, quit calling me that. It's not my name."
"Stop denying it," he said, shrugging it off. I wasn't sure if he meant my name, or me liking him. I looked away; again. When I didn't say anything, his shoulders slumped. "Fine La-... S-Senki." He said it as if it was a snake slithering from his mouth. My back inclined with chills. He turned, and undid the ropes. My fur felt nice free. I was bright pink, but it didn't matter. I felt good. "Go," he said sadly, hanging his head.
"Darius?" I said. He looked up, and I cleared my throat. "M-Maybe, out there somewhere, someone will like you for who you are. It won't happen if you keep following me, though." I smiled kindly at him, and that only seemed to make him more melancholy.
"There will only ever be you," he said, mane in face. "I can't stop. I love you."
My ponytail fell over my shoulder. "It's time to move on," I said. "I won't ever love you." It felt terrible to say, but the truth was, I wouldn't. My only love was dead now, and I was sure I'd never love again.
"Senki?" I turned to face him. "Be safe."
I smiled. "Thanks Darius. You too." And then I walked out of the den and into the night.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by BPeppers on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST
Win a green sorbet! [it will be given out]
BPeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Fallen*Dreams wrote:I have pmed a form to Bliss, for permission to adopt cage 23 ^^ So cute!

EDIT:
Oh I noticed something..

A grey dog was adopted here

And then again

here

Pointing this out (since nobody seemed to see Fallen*Dreams say it) before it becomes a problem.

The corgi was adopted twice....

So who gets her?? :?
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Creature's Name:
Darian
Image:
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/Spottedstar44/Chickensmoothie-1.png[/img]

Preferences:
I want her to be roleplayed with, not just sit there and gather dust. Name and gender can change, but she must stay demon. Accessories and minor changes can be made. Please PM me if you win for more art of her. I would like to be PM'd forms as well. I want to pick who wins.
Link Art Link:
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24 ... thie-1.png
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Yes, but I don't know... It was a loonnngggg time ago, but I belive unnamed... (I used to be Shimmerpelt)
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 pm

SteffiDaBeagle wrote:
Fallen*Dreams wrote:I have pmed a form to Bliss, for permission to adopt cage 23 ^^ So cute!

EDIT:
Oh I noticed something..

A grey dog was adopted here

And then again

here

Pointing this out (since nobody seemed to see Fallen*Dreams say it) before it becomes a problem.

The corgi was adopted twice....

So who gets her?? :?

That is because that dog was adopted and then the owner returned it. I am fairly certain Rosalind was the last person who donated that dog.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Holli wrote:Creature's Name:
Darian
Image:
Code:
[img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/Spottedstar44/Chickensmoothie-1.png[/img]

Preferences:
I want her to be roleplayed with, not just sit there and gather dust. Name and gender can change, but she must stay demon. Accessories and minor changes can be made. Please PM me if you win for more art of her. I would like to be PM'd forms as well. I want to pick who wins.
Link Art Link:
Yes, but I don't know... It was a loonnngggg time ago, but I belive unnamed... (I used to be Shimmerpelt)

Your allowed to pick who gets permission to adopt her but the desion is up to tripp and the other for who gets to adopt her.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Tammanae wrote:
TessaKitty wrote:
If I had a form that wasn't accepted last round, do I repost it, or will the staff find it again for this week?

I believe the staff finds it again. ^^

I'm not sure about Tripp and Nawee, but I don't go find older forms. ^^; It's too confusing to try to determine which forms from who need to be read again from before the last code drop.
Repost it.
Lirrie wrote:
Holli wrote:Creature's Name:
Darian
Image:
Code:

Preferences:
Link Art Link:

Your allowed to pick who gets permission to adopt her but the desion is up to tripp and the other for who gets to adopt her.

You may ask people to PM you for permission, but if you want to do everything regarding adopting her out, why are you donating her? =/ If you'd rather do it your way, adopt her out privately so we can use our time and space for characters who's owners need us.
And Lirrie, we have three active staff members and an active mod, please don't mini-mod, it's unnecessary and may confuse people.

edit: and yeah, the corgi had been returned between that first posted code drop and the last so there's nothing to worry about.
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Sowwy ^.^; didnt mean too. It wont happen again ^.^;
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

about the reposting forms- its a pain in the butt to search through and see who was gonna be for the next week, i would say since its a different week, you may post the form agian, but only once more.

about the corgi- i remember it being returned lol, but my mind is in a haze from the other day ;-; thank you kamkam for getting to that one...well to all of these.<3

as kam said its sorta pointless for you to donate it here and you being allowed to choose who gets'em. if you wanted to adopt them out and know who they are going to, then really you should make a thread about it :c, sorry if that seems rude, i truely don't mean it to be.

ediy:......i'm thinking we should have a new poll, cause idk i'm tired of looking at the current one lmao
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Sorry, that was what I meant. Poor choice of words on my part. oWo I didn't mean to offend you all... oWo

Edit: Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I adopted this charrie from here before, and in your rules it has to be returned...
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

It was some miscommunication it happens :].
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me