Cloudy Leopards V.4 - WIP?

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: CL Raffle Results !

Postby Aizaka » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:41 pm

rem sleep wrote:
Greetings and salutations, my friends! I have been given permission by pastelpuff to take over raffle hosting duties, and as such I have some very exciting raffle results for you all!

First, before we proceed, here are some raw statistics!

1. I am counting the additional tickets bought by users in my raffle count! That being said, every user may only win a maximum of one prize per category, and maximum of one animated prize per user to give everyone a chance.
2. Counting all those extra tickets, there were 68 entries in total. Woah!
3. As a courtesy due to the wait, I have ensured EVERYONE will get a Cloudy Leopard on top of the mystery special item participation prize. I do hope you enjoy them!
4. For art crediting purposes, all Cloudy Leopards in this post are made by me on lineart edit sets by me! You may credit my chickensmoothie account or my toyhou.se (remsleep) for them!
5. There are 48 prizes to be had today! 30 animated prizes and 18 non-animated prizes. The animated prizes have 3 different lineart sets with 10 CLs on each! That means there are 3 different, special animated leopard litters for prizes on top of the nonanimated leopards!
6. Raffle results will be determined by random.org's list function! I took every ticket, numbered them, paired them with usernames and will be using the random.org list to figure out who got which prizes from there!

Next, let's talk about that mystery item shall we? Courtesy of pastelpuff, we have the first ever Cloudy Leopard MYO item!
artwork by pastelpuff!
This is the MYO Ticket Leaf! With this you may make your very own Cloudy Leopard on a lineart set provided by pastelpuff that looks like this!!
art by pastelpuff!!
Everyone who entered the raffle gets x1 MYO Ticket Leaf to be used as they see fit! In order to use your MYO leaf, please DM either pastelpuff or myself with a link to your post entering the raffle for proof of item ownership, and we will send you the .png and/or .psd file so you can make your CL! When you are done making your CL, then you DM them to pastelpuff for final approval!

Finally, what you've all been waiting for... prizes! Let's get on to the prizes, shall we?

Now, on to the animated prizes! >:3
First up is prize set number 1! I call these ones starcatchers!

This starcatcher CL has been won by-- Aizaka with ticket number 50! I hope you enjoy your new CL!

Aaand that's a wrap, folks!
Thank you all so much for your patience, and I do hope these funny little leopards were worth the wait! I really did do my best.
That being said, please enjoy your new leps and don't forget about your MYO leaf! n v n

I'll catch you on the flipside. ;3

:o :shock: Oh my goodness!! All of these litters are so pretty!
(please tell me if I mixed up which one was mine.. :')
Thank you so much!! ^_^ <3 So cute!
and an MYO Ticket Leaf?! ....!!!

Amazing work on all of these! Thank you again!! :) <3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.4 - FREE Raffle!! Ends on the 31st !

Postby appleschloss » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:00 pm

oh wow!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.4 - FREE Raffle!! Ends on the 31st !

Postby rem sleep » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:04 pm

@aizaka - you are correct about which one you won! also thank you so much! //v// i'm glad you like them!!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CL Raffle Results !

Postby cakepopcat » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:13 pm

rem sleep wrote:

This gemdragon CL has been won by-- pastelpuff with ticket 17! I hope you enjoy your new CL!

Thank you so much for posting this rem, putting so much work into the prizes and helping me get it all posted. Your help means the world <3
And thank you for my little guy!! ;v;

If anyone has any questions about the myo, or in general, feel free to PM me ^^
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.4 - RAFFLE RESULTS!!

Postby Christmas Spirit » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:17 pm

eeek i got a baby?!

I'm super excited and it's a long boi <3

Question. Did everyone who enter get a MYO leaf? I might've misread that last bit.

Edit: I just read the information below the litter code drop. I, unfortunately cannot make my own MYO due to only having my cell phone. Is there a way an artist or another user could do mine when id like my MYO? Or how do I go about this?

my Holibomb raffle
is open.
Wanna join? Click here!

Christmas Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:37 pm

P u m p k i n wrote:

Edit: I just read the information below the litter code drop. I, unfortunately cannot make my own MYO due to only having my cell phone. Is there a way an artist or another user could do mine when id like my MYO? Or how do I go about this?

...I'm kinda in the same boat..? I don't even know How to do an myo so I've never been able to participate when there is one in any thread...
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:28 pm

mark !! i've got some of these guys from wayyy back when so I'm excited to see they aren't gone :D
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:21 pm

If anyone has any questions about cls related to cakepopcat, feel free to dm me and I will give you her contact info!
She deactivated her cs account, so I'm currently the only way to reach her. She asked me to post this for her as a staff message.

Dms might be slow but I will be checking back every so often for any cl matters, including any questions about my designs/lines.

Cloudy leopards have been sold, and the thread will be transferred to the new owner soon! <3
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:12 am

rem sleep wrote:
Finally, the last animated prize set and the last of our prizes today!
I call these cupidpixies!

Tihs cupidpixie CL has been won by-- Julie_PiscesGirl with ticket 20! I hope you enjoy your new CL!

Thank you very much for the MYO Ticket Leaf and the cute CL, I love them! :D
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.4 - New Ownership

Postby AbandonedRain » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:26 pm

Hello There Everyone!

My names AbandonedRain and I am currently the new owner of Cloudy Leopards! Over the next few days i will be working on fixing up the threads (unlocking locked ones) and also making a new one for people to transfer out CL's that are allowed to (permission recieved from cakepopcat), Im hoping to revive the species and will be active with them ^v^ currently we are looking for more artists! If your interested feel free to DM!

Currently im also thinking of revamping the CL lines to a new version, But will take opinions on that as im not sure if thats what you would all want ;v;
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me