DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open - CODE DROP!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:47 am

@Fudge - what a cool character!! I'll add them up now <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 am

Username: realkitty56
Kennel Number: 49
Species and/or Breed: Canine, possibly greyhound?
Use: Adopting as a secondary character for halloween sig, though i might use them longer than that.
Name: Rougenin (likes being called rouge because thinks name is weird)
Age: 3 years, though its been about 2 more years since his form was updated from where he was got from.
Personality: Nervous, was known to bite, is more shy than mean, Is really friendly when you get to know him.

History: Was a stray found in germany (he has a german accent when he gets scared), was took to a insane shelter where they were testing him for a virus that carried around that time, He was found to have it and was forced to stay in a padded room until he got adopted out years later when the virus stopped, there is no true origin of this virus.

Extra(s):
dearfellowtraveler
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open!

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:03 am

(To avoid any misunderstandings: Jewl will be mentioned in this entry's history, because taking her out of the character group wouldn't make sense and would mean basically re-writing the whole plot. i just want to clarify that i'll be finding a different design for her. i don't want anyone to misunderstand and think i'm using a character design i don't have rights to use! ^^ )

dearfellowtraveler
Username: q1q2q3q4
Kennel Number: 49
Use: To use as the 3rd party member in my rpg challenge and the last member of team blue.

Name: Fruit Marcos
Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Species/Breed: Canine

Stats:
Health x | ■■□□□
Attackx. | ■■□□□
Defence | ■■□□□
Puzzle x.| ■■■■□

Personality:
Fruit's inability to plan far into the future has lead to his difficulty finding and keeping jobs, but it has also allowed him to enjoy the moments that he's in, weather relaxing or utterly terrifying. Overall he's a kind and compassionate individual, although he is rather quick to judge individuals who do not return kind behavior or attitudes. He will easily change his mind about others however once he gets to know them, should he find that they're actually a decent person. Fruit is a reasonably good friend and he's usually there to help them. He's an incredibly good listener, and is great for letting all of your feelings off your chest, however he's rubbish if you want him to remember something. He isn't very forgetful with most things, but he tends to forget most conversations he's had, for some reason. Fruit really cares about his friends. He will jump on random opportunities to explore or do something (even if it seems crazy), which can lead to his sudden mysterious disappearance. He never really thinks ahead about the possible consequences of his actions.

History:
Fruit was born in Megaport, before it was transformed into a megacity. He grew up there with his parents on the ground level. Megaport was only just beginning to grow in size, and this brought many job opportunities for his parents, who both specialized in fishing.

His mother also raised awareness to help save a certain rare intelligent species of shark that only existed in small confined areas of water on Morthat. Its original planet had been destroyed in war, and it was thought that this particular species was the only other Nadion creature left bar the Dexaus Exiton Nadion, having split evolutionary routes through moving to a different planet 60 billion nova years ago. As Megaport grew, so did the hunting of these sharks, and so did the fishing of all the other species. This eventually lead Fruit's family to go jobless, as they were overtaken by massive fishing companies. Without the funding to stay at Megaport, the family moved to the village Montu when Fruit was a teenager.

Due to this early influence from his mother, Fruit became invested in preserving marine life. He started to set up his own business with the intention of raising awareness and directly helping to preserve marine habitats. He accomplished this through several photography trips with friends, and other friends helping to make handmade merchandise. Their shark plush was the most popular, and they often ran out of stock. The business was small and hardly raised much money, but they were all passionate about their help, and were enjoying the experience.

Eventually the friends either moved away or lost interest in their project, and Fruit was forced to shut the business down. He still supported marine habitats in any way he could, but he no longer had the time or money to do what he was doing before. Eventually Fruit joined an apprenticeship for advertising, and his employer allowed him to advertise to raise awareness of marine life through the company (they were a supporter of the idea). Fruit ended up getting a full time job there, only to be fired two years later after "accidentally" sleeping through two days of work. He doesn't even have a excuse as to why he did this, but he certainly regrets it now.

Fruit spent a few years in some jobs he hated, mostly factory work on the outskirts of Mitzbou. For a while he moved there to be closer to his job, but he soon moved back to Montu. He had gotten so fed up of his job he impulsively decided to quit, he'd just had enough. He wanted something different, and for a while tried to make a career in photography. He didn't succeed in this however.

Around this time Fruit bumped into Cronan at a local market. He ended up talking to Cronan, having recognized that he wasn't a local. Fruit learned about Cronan's current situation with Jewl and decided to help them find somewhere to stay for a while. Over time Fruit becomes a good friend to Cronan. Eventually Cronan needs to leave and Fruit decides to go with him, at this point he's been longing for a change and he jumps on the opportunity of traveling elsewhere.

Cronan first meets Koria outside the city of Mitzbou. He doesn't know her, but instantly his impression of her was negative (this does change later on however). Koria instantly sees Fruit, Cronan and Jewl as a rival team, and becomes very competitive. She shortly leaves, flying off towards Devfleck, after she's muttered a few words and attempted to trash talk Cronan & Fruit.

(-later on in Fruit's timeline:)
-The group head towards Megaport, as with no real aim to their travels Cronan decided it would be a nice idea to visit where Fruit was born. However, Koria now has a fully formed rival group waiting for them at the main entrance.
-Petty rivalry occurs for a few years, before they even get to hear about the invading truffles plant.
-eventually joined forces as they realize that they need to leave the planet.

Extra(s):
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dearfellowtraveler

Kennel Number: 56
Use:

Species/Breed: Winged Snake

Name: Bask Ehazi

Stats:
Health x | ■■□□□
Attackx. | ■■■■□
Defence | ■□□□□
Puzzle x.| ■■■■■

Personality:

Bask is often drawn to unsolved questions. He enjoys thinking and exploring ideas, leading him to become heavily invested in certain ideas. He's the most set on uncovering his family history, especially since he and his immediate relatives are just as clueless as he is on the subject. Mysteries and unanswered questions really intrigue him, often leading him to (at least attempt) to find an answer. He is usually a logical thinker, but he will indulge in the simplistic happiness of things he likes- these things are often rather childish. He really, really likes sand, and will happily sit around in a sandpit for hours making himself a sand nest.

Bask wants to come across as scary, to am extent. He has very weak venom like most of his family, but it can't do any harm past making someone feel ill for a week. The most it could severely damage or kill is small prey, which Bask is too large to consider food. Bask will use his feathers on his head and wings to make himself appear bigger and more scary, even though he is an incredibly large snake (roughly the size of the basilisk in harry potter). His desire to appear scary may come from his extremely large family, as he has 51 siblings. However his attempt to look scary often doesn't work once individuals know him.

Overall, Bask is a rather happy individual. He's friendly despite his attempts of looking scary, and he finds a lot of self worth in longlasting friendships. Even if he hasn't seen someone in years he's happy to catch up and remew his friendship. He doesn't get along with everyone and will just as easily dislike someone. He really enjoys friends who share a similar way of thinking, and loves to discuss things like ethics and random questions with them. However, to get to this point individuals have to spend a lot of time with him, as he does has minor trust issues, but he generally isn't too bad.

History:
-Bask has known the Wingbeat family for his whole life, having hatched on Devfleck in a clutch of 51 siblings near the ancient nesting grounds of the Wingbeat family. The Ehazi family were rather new to Devfleck, having only lived there for two generations, but due to their large clutches each generation they had quickly become well known.
-He grew up around Koria, her siblings and other relatives.
-Koria and Bask became friends, both having large families in common they often stuck together.

-Koria left the island when Bask was 29, and for many years they went separate ways.
-Bask continues to live amongst his large family, as they have a semi-traditional lifestyle he has no need to get a job or anything, but could have done if he wanted to do so.
-he becomes interested in his family's history with runes and monuments, and manages to find lots of old texts and art depicting his ancestors in museums and by asking collectors of ancient scriptures (this was an expensive but respectable hobby on the planet at the time taken up by a few rich individuals).
-struggles to understand most of the texts and meaning behind the art, but he does notice that his family was worshiped by a somewhat squid-like species many years ago, judging by a collection of items he found in several museums. He had never seen the alien species however and couldn't find any more information on them.
-spends a lot of time trying to find out more about his family's history, as at this point he's too invested into it to give up.
-Koria returns to her family home and finds Bask. The two catch up on the several year's they've missed.
-Koria asks if Bask would be interested in coming with her to Douvlec, and Bask agrees to come, in hopes of maybe finding more out about his family
-travels with Koria to megaport, meets Cronan's group
-rivalry between the groups which he becomes a little too invested in, coming up with complex plans amongst other things
-he ends up diverting his attention to the times truffle plant which seems to be posing a threat to the planet
-the groups join forces

Extra(s):

Art with Koria
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'll be entering for Hudson next round, as i didn't have time to complete this entry this time. ^^

dearfellowtraveler

x
Kennel Number: 110
Species/Breed: Reptile Dog
Use:
Name: Hudson Allie
Stats:
Health x | ■■■□□
Attackx. | ■■■□□
Defence | ■■■□□
Puzzle x.| ■■□□□

Personality:
History:
Extra(s):

-attack class
-a bit crazy
-extremely emotional
-actually cares a lot but pretends not to
Last edited by Raptocidic on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:11 am

Username: recklessgod
Kennel Number: 69
Species and/or Breed: Headless Fox
Use: would be a new sona!
Name: Radley, means Red Meadow
Personality: Radley, or Red, is known to be very happy and bouncy. He's got an endless amount of energy and despite his best friend (Ghost!) being dark and gloomy, is always positive!

italics are Ghost!
Overheard by disgruntled friend, said by Red and his friend, Ghost. wrote:Life is a wonder
You’ll never know the answer
Nature is a miracle
Natural disasters
It’s good to be alive
You could wake up with cancer
But I'm healthy?
Healthy people still get cancer

From; Life is Fun - Boyinaband
History: Radley is somewhat of a ghost. He isn't particularly living, but he isn't dead either. And he's not a zombie. (I don't eat brains, I just need one!) For a very long time he's been hunting his head down, which was taken by a hunter. His body was left to rot, though he's rather upset about this as he thinks he'd have made a wonderful rug. I mean, look at that pelt! For the first few days after losing his head, he stumbled aimlessly, always bumping into a tree, or falling over a log. Eventually, he gave up, plopping his tail down in a little clearing, unsure of what to do or where to go. That's when he met Ghost, who was also stumbling around grumpily, grumbling about whatever it was he was mad about that time. Everything was rather muffled for Radley at the time. He remembers Ghost taking him in, even if only because he was walking around without a head on and Ghost thought it was cool. As Radley pawed out his story to Ghost in wordless gestures, Ghost promised to help him find his head, but after that he didn't know what would happen to the two because he'd have a head then. What if he was annoying? Had a screechy voice? And now they wander the back roads in search of the hunter that took Radley's head, making odd noises while Ghost told Radley his plot of world domination.
Extra(s):
dearfellowtraveler
Last edited by recklessgod on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:34 am

user: shibeboi
kennel #: 67
species: human
use: to practice drawing humans
and experimenting with cool colors
like she has !!

name: Tiasha

personality:
Tiasha is a huge bookworm. She's often compared to Belle from Beauty
and the Beast
, as she always has her nose in a book. She is always stuck
living in a world with princes and dragons and unicorns, when in reality
she's living in Tokyo working at a local diner. How she longs to be far,
far away from this dirty, polluted city. How she wishes she could just
fly away.
Despite hating her job, Tiasha is a hard worker. She's plenty responsible
and always on time. Yes, she's miserable, but she won't make everyone
else miserable. She has great relations with the customers, her boss and
her co-workers. They have frequent "dates" (as in getting coffee together
) and know each other very well.
Tiasha always dreamed of being a writer. Then, she could finally share
fantasy universe with the world, Unfortunately, she suddenly lost a lot
of money while she was in school to become a writer and had to drop out.
She would really love to go back to school, but as of right now that's not
an option. She does write mini stories in her journal, however, every
once in a while, just to keep her imagination flowing.

history:
Tiasha was born February 7th, 1993. Her parents were average parents.
Nothing too special. She went to school like normal and met her best
friend (still to this day), Akya. They did everything together, and shared
the same dream of being writers. Tiasha did decent in school. Nothing
remarkable, but she got good grades and got along with the teachers.
She and Akya started applying for colleges together in grade 12, and
both got accepted to the same one. After graduating, they both started
writing school. Unfortunately, not even 3 months in, Tiasha ran into
money troubles and had to drop out. Akya continued, and Tiasha started
hating Akya. They were best friends, and yet she left Tiasha in the dust.
Tiasha cut all contact with Akya after a heated argument and started to
work at the diner she still works at. Since that day, Tiasha has realized
she was wrong and should have been supportive and proud of Akya. She
has attempted to contact Akya to apologize but was met with no reply.
Tiasha hopes that she will be able to tell Akya she is sorry one day.

extra: none

dearfellowtraveler
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:17 am

Bump! <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:11 am

Username: love, jada.
Kennel Number: 43
Species and/or Breed: Dog, HuskyxRottweiler
Use: A new fursona, if I get him!!!
Name: Miles
Personality: Miles is a bit of a joker, but he doesn't much like being made fun of. He is a bit sensitive when it comes to choices he's made in the past, and is easy to anger if you happen to know how to push his buttons. He loves being around people but hates having to go through the whole awkward introduction process. As a result, he often skips intros and jumps right into a conversation, not learning his new friend's name until about a week later. He is very picky about those he works with and hates being stuck with people who won't do anything but hold him back. But when put with the right people, he flourishes and ends up wanting to do most of the work to help out and feel useful. Some of his greatest fears are being rejected, being alone, and being useless, which all basically drain down to one thing: he wants to be liked.
History: Miles grew up in a household full of children, both younger and older. He was never really paid attention to, because either his sister was graduating, or his mom was having another baby. And so, he resorted to trying to catch his parents' attention, which is never good. His grades dropped dramatically, and he began talking back and just generally being a jerk. His parents realized something was wrong, but they were so busy with their other children that they didn't have time for him. Eventually, poor Miles fell in with the wrong crowd, and they convinced him to help them rob a gas station. He was caught and sent to a juvenile detention center, where he spent almost a year. After Miles got out, his parents had a long talking-to with him, and he realized something: all that time he thought his parents were ignoring him, or that they didn't love him, he was their only peace in the world, and they hadn't been ignoring him. They didn't want him to grow up and be like his brother, who had moved out three years ago and was still so dependent upon his family that his mother was doing his grocery shopping. They didn't want him to grow up and need them that desperately because he had been coddled all his life. And so they had stayed back, hoping they were saving his future, when in reality, they were unwittingly convincing their son that he didn't matter.
Extra(s): Welp, I suck at art, so none I guess.
dearfellowtraveler
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:23 pm

[img]CHARACTER'S%IMAGE%HERE[/img]
Username:
Kennel Number: 56
Species and/or Breed: winged snake
Use: OC and RP!
Name: Cyrex
Personality: he is goofy and adventurous.
History: wip
Extra(s): wip
dearfellowtraveler
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x