-–―—•:✦Volar Felis V.2✦:•—―–-{New Litters Up}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:25 am

@Moonstar you are better off pming the artist instead of posting here

Re: -–―—•:✦Volar Felis V.2✦:•—―–-{New Litters Up}

Postby Butters! » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:x
x

Does anyone know if the customs that people didn't want refunded are going to be done at some point (not immediately, or even in a week, just at some point xD) because if the adopts are closing, I feel like there's not much point refunding them, and I was really looking forward to mine lol c:

x
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
•:✦:• Custom •:✦:•
Username: Moonstar
Desired Artist: Vialism
Species: Hyena
Traits: mane please!
Ref/Description: a male lion (e.g. x / x / x / x(look at both lions' tails)) Could there he be as realistic/detailed as possible (e.g. with shading and double mane colours/mane gradient etc.?)
Color codes (Hex if possible): I'm so sorry I really don't know...
Anything else?: Thanks (is this ok now?) :D

You can always send the artist a PM and ask them (as Ozaki stated).
    Also, If I am correct, a few of us (artists) are doing some VFs that weren't finished before this closed.
    If you would like, or if Vialism cannot/will not complete it, you can always ask if one of them would
    be willing to finish yours. Not sure who all is doing this (or really if anyone is anymore) though.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:28 pm

ozaki. wrote:

@Moonstar you are better off pming the artist instead of posting here
Butters! wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:x
x

Does anyone know if the customs that people didn't want refunded are going to be done at some point (not immediately, or even in a week, just at some point xD) because if the adopts are closing, I feel like there's not much point refunding them, and I was really looking forward to mine lol c:

x
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
Username: Moonstar
Desired Artist: Vialism
Species: Hyena
Traits: mane please!
Ref/Description: a male lion (e.g. x / x / x / x(look at both lions' tails)) Could there he be as realistic/detailed as possible (e.g. with shading and double mane colours/mane gradient etc.?)
Color codes (Hex if possible): I'm so sorry I really don't know...
Anything else?: Thanks (is this ok now?) :D

You can always send the artist a PM and ask them (as Ozaki stated).
    Also, If I am correct, a few of us (artists) are doing some VFs that weren't finished before this closed.
    If you would like, or if Vialism cannot/will not complete it, you can always ask if one of them would
    be willing to finish yours. Not sure who all is doing this (or really if anyone is anymore) though.

Yeah, I thought about that, probably still will but I don't really know who to PM lol. I think I'll send a mass PM see if anyone is interested, if not oh well :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:36 pm

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:Mark <3
saralaxy wrote:mark

Please stop marking. This thread is dead and should be locked.
      It has been over 3 months now.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valmere » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:34 am

Username: Starry Seagull
Desired Artist: Mune
Species: Bushy
Traits: Antlers and Open eyes
Ref/Description:Image
Color codes (Hex if possible): I don't have any color codes ;-; Just get as close as you can :)
Anything else?: I already sent my payment! I'm using the custom brush that comes with the store pet. Also, can I use her in a roleplay? I wanted to use her for this Warrior Cats Clan! Also would it be possible to make her winking? I could pay a bit extra for it :D
    vale | he him

valmere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:51 am

Starry Seagull wrote:
Username: Starry Seagull
Desired Artist: Mune
Species: Bushy
Traits: Antlers and Open eyes
Ref/Description:Image
Color codes (Hex if possible): I don't have any color codes ;-; Just get as close as you can :)
Anything else?: I already sent my payment! I'm using the custom brush that comes with the store pet. Also, can I use her in a roleplay? I wanted to use her for this Warrior Cats Clan! Also would it be possible to make her winking? I could pay a bit extra for it :D

please stop posting as this species has been inactive for more than 3 months