💧 | Betta heaven - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 💧 | Betta heaven - New items!

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:28 am

Yeah, I'm thinking if the last actual activity between users of this thread and the owners/mods was about 4-ish months ago, this might just be dead. Really sad because I really wanted to get some pretty bettas as I'm certain others have too. But yeah, just hold off on orders, as I doubt they'll be seen, at least for a while to come.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:56 am

I hope they're okay :C

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:39 am

Maybe they abandoned cs :<
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💧 | Betta heaven - Closed

Postby Tummie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 pm

Ah man, this place currently looks inactive! I hope the owner comes back soon :3

Anyways, mark!
Tummie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bostonlobstah » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 am

Same, I sent a trade for betta drops quite a while ago :/
I don't know if I cancelled it though
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Yeah... considering there was only one artist along with the owner, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's safe to assume this is just dead. Nobody seems to be managing this period, so. :/
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:15 am

Maybe we can get refunds from our drops? Cuz I still have a lot to spend
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:31 pm

Hey guys! Long time no see! I'm SOOO sorry for the inactivity but I've basically had no time to be on CS this summer due to me getting a new job that has me getting home at 1 in the morning every day. :what:

I feel really bad about all the bettas waiting to come to life but my hands are tied until Taraa comes back due to the fact I have no way of accessing an updated bank or what users have as far as drops and payments go. Not only that but I have no way to close and open the thread which caused the overflow of 20 pending bettas and I need Taraa's permission before adding and changing things.

I have been trying to contact them just like everyone else but at this point I would like to encourage patience. I'm not sure why they haven't been on but we need to respect their life outside of CS first and foremost. Thanks everybody!
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:11 pm

ArtGirl wrote:
Hey guys! Long time no see! I'm SOOO sorry for the inactivity but I've basically had no time to be on CS this summer due to me getting a new job that has me getting home at 1 in the morning every day. :what:

I feel really bad about all the bettas waiting to come to life but my hands are tied until Taraa comes back due to the fact I have no way of accessing an updated bank or what users have as far as drops and payments go. Not only that but I have no way to close and open the thread which caused the overflow of 20 pending bettas and I need Taraa's permission before adding and changing things.

I have been trying to contact them just like everyone else but at this point I would like to encourage patience. I'm not sure why they haven't been on but we need to respect their life outside of CS first and foremost. Thanks everybody!

.0. I'm so sorry to hear about that!!! (1am, even I can't make that!) I'm so sorry about the mess and I wish you good luck with life out of cs!! You don't need to feel bad about the orders that haven't been done, I think we can all agree that life can be crazy sometimes. Thank you for clearing things up! ♡

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me