Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency's Brand New Thread! Welcome! -Please no posti

Postby paola . » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Azure
Reason You Want It:
I love her to death, she is just beautiful and I felt a connection with her from the first time I saw her. I just adore her because she is naturally colored and just has a beautiful pattern on her pelt and She is just simple and I really just love her and I really just want her so much.
History/Background/Other:
A dark forest under the artic lights in Canda is silent and cold from the edge of the lake but if you go deeper into the forest to a small farely cold hollow where little moon shine comes through their is a screach that breaks the silence of the crisp and still air.
A wild tabby cat with her mate have just given birth to 3 beautiful kits, but two very small and weak die over night while the scrouniest and last born and smallest kitten was the strongest and survived.
The mother and father of the kitten were very uppset over their lost of their kits they wepped and moaned which caught the attention of a very hungry predator. Over night that predator searched and followed the noise of the weeping til it and it's pack found the hollow, they watched and stalked the two tabbys and the kit from the bushes silently until it had turned pitch black out for them to give the family a suprise that will change their lives forever...
The mother and father feel asleep as did the baby kit. The slept silently and peacefully and that's when the strangers knew they should attack. They jumped out of the bushes snarling deviously and ran full speed towards the family of cats. The cats woke up with a startle and grabbed their kit and ran and ran, farther and farther away they ran with the dogs just 20 feet behind them back in the forest, they found a old cut down tree stump in the bushes that was hollowed out. They put the kit in there with dry leaves and moss and covered the entrance with leaves and the under brush of the bush. They heard the animals getting closer and closer barking and hollowing, they ran and looked back for this will be the last time they saw their last and scrouniest kit and then they ran away through the bushes and trees leading the wolves away until you heard howling no more.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Major WiP
Last edited by paola . on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
paola .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency -Donations/Adoptions Open!-

Postby Moriarty is King » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:12 am

sorry i changed my mind!
Last edited by Moriarty is King on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock Holmes: Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.
Sherlock Holmes: You took your time.
John Watson: Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.
Sherlock Holmes: What? Why not?
John Watson: Because I had a row... in the shop... with a chip and pin machine!
Sherlock Holmes: You had a row with a machine?
John Watson: Sort of. It sat there and I shouted abuse at it.

Sherlock Holmes: I need to get some air; we're going out tonight.
John Watson: Actually, I've got a date.
Sherlock Holmes: What?
John Watson: It's when two people who like each other go out and have fun...
Sherlock Homes: That's what I was suggesting.
John Watson: No, it wasn't. At least, I hope not.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7761506/1/b ... bReturns_b Please read my fanfic.
Moriarty is King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 am

Tripp wrote:guys we are making a new rule

"you can only reclaim a character if it has been up for 2 months or longer, you may only reclaim one character every 3 months"

I have been meaning to suggest exactly that for a few months now. Great idea.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:34 am

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MochaTheLlama » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:53 am

Magnificant revamps nawee.
MochaTheLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MerryEaster » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am

Love the Revamp of #12 <3

Question, how many are you allowed to go for at once? I was thinking of doing a collab story
Click to see fursona page
---->

ImageImageSchool started, less CS >:
MerryEaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:29 pm

мєяяуєαѕтєя wrote:Love the Revamp of #12 <3

Question, how many are you allowed to go for at once? I was thinking of doing a collab story

You are only allowed to go for one character at a time. I believe the only exception is if there is a preference from the donator to have them be adopted together.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MerryEaster » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Alright. Thank you Tam :]

I had been wondering that, but never saw that in the rules
Click to see fursona page
---->

ImageImageSchool started, less CS >:
MerryEaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 pm

мєяяуєαѕтєя wrote:Alright. Thank you Tam :]

I had been wondering that, but never saw that in the rules

Not a problem. Just for future doubts though, there are various rules in various locations, under Adoptors, rule 12 it states:

12- You may only try for ONE pet/character at a time (one per code drop). As soon as the code drop is complete you then you may post a new form.

I think that was added recently though, as it was accidentally removed some time ago. ^^
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vee. » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Pet's ID Tag: twenty-two
Name You'd Choose for It: Lewis
Reason You Want It: I've been looking for a nice grayscale character for a very long time, and Lewis would be an absolutely perfect addition to my collection of characters; he'd fit right in . The simplicity of his design, as well, would be a relief among the complicated, colourful army of characters I've built up . Having him as my own would also inspire me to practice drawing different species, and would help me a lot with hoofed animals, as I'd have more inspiration to draw them . This little deer has just the sweetest look about him . He is absolutely perfect for me, and everything about his design screams "pick me !" Looking past him would be unbearable, so I've got to try for him. I think he deserves the good home I'd give him, and I hope I can convince you of that(:
History/Background/Other:

I watch my reflection in the clear pool of water, collected here after the fresh rain.

Gray fur floats around my golden eyes, down my neck, across the entire length of my body, down my skinny baby caribou legs. My ears are bleached like white angel’s wings atop my head, matching the tip of my muzzle. I shift my body to the side, getting a look at my hips in the water’s surface. I see four halos, marking me as the angel I believe myself to be, all floating calmly around one central white heart pated onto my thigh. But as if to offset these marks of holiness, a shadowy black gradient fades up from my equally black hooves, taunting me, a symbol in my mind of how I won’t ever be normal. Not like them.

And I will never find love, I know that. Because I do not love in the same way my herd does. And I know this, even though I have not even reached my second year, even though my horns have just barely begun to grow in. I do not prance around the dainty females as the other young males so often do. My heart doesn’t sing to me in that way, no, it sings backwards, it sings of the other males.

That means I’ll have to leave my herd soon. If they discover what my heart desires, they’ll surely cast me out anyway. So I feel it better to leave on my own, with my dignity, than to be an outcast, a disgrace.

I’ll leave when spring comes upon us once again, when all the other males are courting the females they desire. Because what good would it do me, to try and get close to another male in such a way? It’s better for everyone if I’m gone. It would be better for everyone if I never was born at all. My father will never accept that his only surviving son won’t ever have children of his own. My mother gone to a better place, he would feel like he had failed in his attempts at a family. And I don’t want to hurt him any more than he’s already hurting.

I raise my head from the crystalline puddle, and raise my nose to the air, renewed by the rainfall. Every scent is magnified in this cleansed air, bringing to me the all too familiar fragrance of new plant life.

Spring will be here soon.

Saying goodbye will only bring unnecessary pain to the few of our herd who care for me. I steady my breathing, pulling at all the courage I have in my little body.

I take my first step away from my herd, and begin my journey to discover why I was born with my heart singing backward.

Sketch of Lewis all grown up .

Permission from MixMatch94

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by vee. on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me