DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open!

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:45 pm

flybythemoon

(will be entering for him next round due to running out of time to finish this particular entry)

x
Username: q1q2q3q4
Kennel Number: 110
Species/Breed: Reptile Dog
Use:
Name: Hudson Allie
Stats:
Health x | ■■■□□
Attackx. | ■■■□□
Defence | ■■■□□
Puzzle x.| ■■□□□

Personality:
History:
Extra(s):

-attack class
-a bit crazy
-extremely emotional
-actually cares a lot but pretends not to
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:54 pm

Code drop is now September 28th!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Code drop extended two weeks, it is now on October 12th!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SakuraFawn » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:49 pm

[img]CHARACTER'S%IMAGE%HERE[/img]
Username: SakuraFawn
Kennel Number: 3 OwO
Species and/or Breed: Cat
Use: Adopt?
Name: Mako
Personality: Kind sweet and gentle although she can be harsh at times
History: She was left in a shelter when a dog arrived in her family
Extra(s): Idk
flybythemoon
SakuraFawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:49 pm

I've decided to donate a few of my unused OC's here - I hope they can find nice homes !!

I'd like them to be adopted together! It's up to you what their relationship may be <3
    Username: S-S-Sweets
    Name of Character: N/a
    Breed: N/a
    Species: Canines
    Any Rules?:
    - None, as long as the designer is credited!
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Here!!

Donatingyays

Species: Canine
    Any Rules?:
    - None, as long as the original artist is credited.
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Here !!

Donatingyays

Species: Canine (?)
    Any Rules?:
    - None! As long as you credit the original creator.

Donatingyays

Species: Canine
    Any Rules?:
    - None! As long as you credit the original artist.

Donatingyays

Species: Feline
    Any Rules?:
    - None! But please credit the creator.
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Original creator !! Please credit them <3

Donatingyays

Sorry for the huge image wowie --
    Name of Character: Yorushika Aki - Can be changed if you wish !!
    Species: Human
    Any Rules?:
    - None! As long as I'm credited.
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Myself!

Donatingyays

Extra piece of free art here!
    Name of Character: Goba - though can be changed !!
    Species: Headless cat/dog/fox/ferret? You decide !!
    Any Rules?:
    - Not really, as long as everything is credited!
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Original creator/owner was Mackstarr. Please credit them!!

Donatingyays
    6B ONLY. Comes with a piece of art !!
    Name of Character: Jeshan - Though can be changed !!
    Species: Feline
    Any Rules?:
    - None really! As long everything is properly credited.
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): I unfortunately lost who the original creator for this design was - but the extra piece of art was done by myself.

Donatingyays
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:55 am

Username:
Eleya
Kennel Number:
Species and/or Breed:
Unicorn
Use:
So well, my best friend said I wouldnt be that bad at drawing somewhat of an MLP style. I decided to get some more of these cuties to practise. I though have no clue of the fandom itself... Please dont expect a MLP like story, because I have no clue... Basically he will be a friend to my first try on creating a pony, Drachenzahn. She will also get a little update, to fit him better. Also read a great book lately, with a hidden area to saved mythical creatures from humanity. Id love to create something close to this for some of my characters aswell. Probably Sternenstaub will play a huge part in this, since he is a reason I want to create this^^

Name:
Sternenstaub, what basically means stardust in german. Why german? Its my native language and ponys had translated names, when I was a kid.
Personality:
WIP
History:
WIP
Extra(s):
WIP

flybythemoon

Dropping out this round... Cant seem to focus on writing or drawing currently. Probably have some kind of artist block. Ill be back if he is still available, as soon as I get over it :3
Last edited by Eleya on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:57 pm

@S-S-Sweets
Hey, thank you! I'll add these guys up tomorrow when I'm actually awake <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:31 am

Username: WolfTales
Kennel Number: 69
Species and/or Breed: Headless ferret
Use: As a new character to love and use <3 He would be friends with my sona, Niq (in my prof pic)
Name: Goba or Goby
Age: Unknown, who knows how long he's been alive? Only he does and he can't talk!
Personality:
As a result of his past, Goba is a timid headless ferret. He can act fierce but it will rarely happen and only does if his closest friend, Niq, is in trouble. When around those he is comfortable with Goba will be bouncy and playful, often wanting to play tag or hide and seek. Around strangers and enemies, he will shy away and stay out of conflict, especially if it involves humans. Goba is just a shy cuddle buddy.
History:
Goby is a man-made creature, he isn't the only headless animal to live but it isn't a natural thing that occurs. He escaped from a secret lab with the help of Niq and a couple of others, he stayed with Niq since he had nowhere else to go and has been a close friend of hers since. Goby will usually stay on her shoulders and head since he likes to sleep a lot.
Extra(s):
flybythemoon

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of TH codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open!

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 am

the dog days are over
the dog days are done
the horses are coming, so you better run

Username: weegeestar5
Kennel Number: #39
Use: I would love to use them as a character! When I saw the revamp, I absolutely fell in love with the design! The design in itself [small unnatural coloured markings] makes them fit very well into a pre-established OC group! And then, as I thought about it, it occurred to me that they could work well in Cera's story - as their deceased lover, Dayvo! I instantly had muse for this idea, given how I had developed Dayvo's character in Cera's story! Although linked heavily to Cera's story, it is from Dayvo's perspective and interpretation of events - and it even includes a happier ending for the both of them! Given their rather simple design, I would love to draw art of them when I'm able to do so! And, honestly, their relationship with Cera will undoubtedly be very fun to write about!

strongly linked to cera's form

run fast for your mother, run fast for your father
run for your children, for your sisters and brothers

x

Name: Dayvo
Species and/or Breed: Werewolf, ghost

leave all your love and your longing behind
you can't carry it with you if you want to survive

x

Personality:
Dayvo is a rather optimistic individual. It is difficult to truly bring them down for long periods of time. Dayvo prefers to see the bright side to any situation, and will often try to put a positive spin on even the most dire of situations. Dayvo believes that, without positivity, no one would try, which is why they enjoy spreading their positive attitude around - even if it's disliked by some. Dayvo is also a rather relaxed individual, and rarely gets stressed or angry. They prefer to have a rather carefree nature overall, and tend to remain level-headed in most situations. This fits with their optimistic outlook on life - if they interpret everything as good, then there is very little for them to get upset over. Dayvo's calm attitude therefore makes them a good individual to turn to in a crisis. Dayvo is also very good-natured, and genuinely likes other people. Dayvo believes that everyone should be able to be happy and free of worries. That's why Dayvo's teasing remarks are always gentle and never harsh - they do not want to actually hurt another individual.

Despite Dayvo's positive qualities, they - like everyone else - have negative qualities too. As previously mentioned, Dayvo is a very teasing person. The issue with this is that Dayvo may tease people who are sensitive or simply do not want to be teased. This can lead to Dayvo accidentally upsetting a lot of people, and them apologising a lot afterwards. Despite their apologies being genuine, Dayvo continuously doesn't stop to think before teasing others - even though they always mean it in a good-natured way. Dayvo also has a tendency to be very competitive and turn everything into a competition. They are worried that if they don't do this, then they won't perfect the tasks at hand - and whilst this doesn't stress Dayvo out per se, they still want to be the best at what they do. As a result, Dayvo often throws themself into competitions with others, and can be very annoying when it comes to setting up a competition. This can easily aggravate any non-competitive individual. Dayvo also tends to be very reckless and impulsive. Though level-headed, they often throw themself into situations first and ask questions later. Dayvo sees no point in planning when life continuously changes spontaneously. However, this often gets Dayvo into all sorts of dangerous situations, which could've simply been avoided if he had stopped to think about it first.

History:
Dayvo grew up in the Luna Dynasty - a group of werewolves, that were constantly feuding with the Solar Dynasty, a group of shapeshifters.

They were born in a triplet - alongside their brother and sister. As they grew up, their siblings often created competitions for the three of them to partake in. Without realising it, Dayvo slowly developed a need to compete with others. Though not hostile, Dayvo frequently felt like they had to prove that they were the best at whatever they did. Dayvo hardly settled for anything less, and would consistently work on their techniques in order to [attempt to] achieve perfection.

As Dayvo began their training, they found themselves becoming increasingly distant from their siblings. Their siblings began to take this competition between them far more seriously and more hostile, and Dayvo - whilst they still felt the drive to be competitive - was uncomfortable with this. They felt as if their relationship had become strained when their brother and sister would constantly butt heads and act hostile towards each other. By becoming more distant from them, they avoided this hostility.

However, Dayvo still loved the idea of competing with someone - someone that would encourage them to be the best they could be. They noticed Cera's arrogant nature, and quickly began to challenge him and compete with him. Cera, naturally, refused to be beaten, and so the two soon engaged in a rivalry. It was very good-natured, though. Dayvo found themself constantly comparing their results to Cera, and finding Cera doing the same. Both wanted to be the best that they could be.

Eventually, the two of them graduated from training and were now considered adults. However, this didn't put an end to the competitions they had. As they grew older, though, the two of them began to grow closer; often having long talks at night about their feelings and about the world around them. Despite seeing Cera as a rival, Dayvo also saw him as someone they could trust with their life.

Cera began to subtly flirt with Dayvo. And by subtly, I mean blatantly. To Dayvo, Cera's feelings were perfectly clear. They pretended to be oblivious for a while though, mainly because they thought it was cute how flustered Cera got. One day, Cera approached them and said, "hey, I really like you."
"...Yes, I gathered that from the way you flirted with me for the last 2 months, silly furball."
The two started to date soon after.

Things are rarely peaceful amongst the land of Omnia, however. The Solar Dynasty was getting increasingly worried about the food shortage in winter - to the point where they started accusing the Luna Dynasty of somehow affecting the food levels, and then moving into their land. Whilst they were given a chance to return the land peacefully, the Solar Dyasty ignored this and continued to push the boundaries. With such a tense atmosphere, a fight broke out and had dire consequences.

Dayvo was fatally wounded in the fight. They were carried off, unconcious, to the house of the doctor. They briefly woke up, and saw Cera next to them. Though they couldn't speak, they were aware of a faint feeling of warmth at seeing Cera next to them.
Then everything went dark.

For a moment.
They woke up to find themself on a windy, moonlit field. Around them, other spirits walked and talked amongst themselves - some being so faint that Dayvo wasn't certain that it wasn't just a reflection of the moonlight on the grass.
They then saw Luna, the moon god.
Dayvo knew that they wanted to go back to the real world, so they began to ask Luna about it. Luna, the world's most unhelpful god, denied any such things.
Dayvo's response? To challenge Luna to various competitions.

Luna didn't want to deal with this young werewolf and sent them back as a spirit. However, they were only seen sometimes by others, and couldn't be heard. They couldn't even comfort Cera.

Dayvo travelled back to the afterlife and began to pester Luna again for more competitions. Luna, frustrated with them, just sent them back as a fully visible ghost.

Naturally, everyone was exceedingly shocked to see a ghost of Dayvo casually walk back into town. They were greeted with many, many questions. Such as, "how are you here?" to which they replied, "I annoyed god so much that they sent me back as a ghost."
But there was one werewolf they were looking for.

Cera.

Wandering out of camp, Dayvo found him sitting near the stream that the two of them would often chat by.
"Wanna see who can jump across the stream faster?"
Cera was shocked at the familiar voice to say the least, but was extremely happy to have Dayvo with him in some form.
They were reunited.

the dog days are over
the dog days are done
can you hear the horses?
cause here they come

x
x

Extra(s):
-> art
-> relationships
-> story

mostly finished; may or may not have time for extras :0
flybythemoon
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:15 am

i'm not perfect, but i keep trying

cause that's what i said i would do from the start

i'm not alive if i'm lonely

so, please, don't leave

Username: weegeestar5
Kennel Number: #3
Use: I would love to use her as an OC! Firstly, I love natural cat designs with all of my heart and soul [mainly because I can make them into warriors OCs.... whoops]. Anyway, when I saw her design, I could immediately connect her to the idea I had previously - that is, an adoptive mother to Videre. I started thinking about how to develop her, and came up with a concept that I quite love - though it's not as sweet as the ref of her makes her seem! I would draw her and write about her when possible; I think she'd be a super fun character to develop c:

strongly linked to darkfeather & videre

Name: Heatherlight
Species and/or Breed: Cat

Personality:
Heatherlight, at first glance, appears to be a good cat. She is definitely a hard-worker, and will not stop until the task is completed to her standards. Heatherlight believes that the group can only work if everyone contributes the best they can - which is why she holds high standards to her own [and others'] behaviours and tasks. This can lead to her being strict if a task is not completed to her standards. However, this is just to ensure that the work is the best it can be, for the good of the group. Heatherlight is also rather independent, and has no issues with getting tasks done by herself. She rarely relies on others for anything; she knows she can rely on the group, but relies on herself above all else. Heatherlight's sense of independence can lead to her refusing help that she needs to complete tasks, even if she needs it. Heatherlight finds that it's far easier to rely on herself - after all, if she fails, then she only has herself to blame. She does not enjoy waiting around for others, which is perhaps why she is so independent - she simply goes off on her own if they're not ready in time. Heatherlight is also an honest individual. Mostly. They have told some large lies in the past - although Heatherlight strongly believed this was for the good of the group. However, as a whole, she does tend to tell the truth when asked, or avoid answering the question altogether.

However, Heatherlight is not a perfect cat by any means. She believes in the lies that she was brought up with in her Clan, and, as a result, this has shaped her personality. Heatherlight is a very calculative and manipulative cat. She is able to detach herself from most situations to assess and analyse them - allowing her to be a great thinker. She is a smooth talker, and can easily persuade other cats to believe what she wants them to believe. This makes her dangerous, as it is not unlikely that she will do this for her own personal gain. Heatherlight also has a tendency to be rather snarky. She tends to snap at the littlest of things, and it's not uncommon for her to throw scathing insults at others. Despite looking gentle, she is anything but, and will fiercely insult you if you get on her wrong side. In addition to this, Heatherlight is incredibly stubborn. It is very difficult to get her to change her mind. She needs to be convinced that it's worth it to change her opinion, and that the other opinion is true. She is not impressed by weak arguments, and will hold to her opinions strongly if challenged. Her opinions were shaped by her Clan, and she feels as if these being challenged challenge her Clan as a whole - which is definitely something she's against.

History:
Heatherlight was born to DarkClan, and her littermate is Darkfeather. She was born to the previous leader of the Clan, before she supposedly disappeared. Heatherlight has no idea what happened to her mother, but does not necessarily think it has anything to do with the current leader.

When training started, she was given a mentor who did his best to make sure she understood the "new" way of the Clan. Wanting to be the greatest warrior she could be, she enthusiastically listened to all of his words. She slowly began to take the lies to heart and believe that they were the truth. When Darkpaw approached her about this, she simply brushed him off - saying that he was being paranoid, that she was still the same Heatherpaw. Unknown to her, this training would impact how she would develop as an adult - and not for the better.

Heatherpaw graduated training with the name Heatherlight. Her Clan participated in more battles then she could count; but she gladly fought all of them, her young naivety making her not question the motives behind these fights. After one fight, they trapped a prisoner and Heatherlight desperately wanted to get guard duty to prove herself to the older warriors. What happened instead, was that one night her brother had snuck the prisoner out of the camp. Whilst the prisoner was never found, her brother was, and as for his punishment he was made to live like the prisoner. When she was selected to guard him, she was unsympathetic and cold; believing that he had put the Clan into danger.

A rumour began to spread around the camp about "prophecy kittens". Although curious, Heatherlight kept out of it until Boulderstar gave an official announcement about them. He announced their attack on the rogues. Before going out, though, he gave Heatherlight a special task - to act as a mother to these kits when they were brought back. She readily agreed - she could help the Clan out this way, after all! And it clearly demonstrated that her leader trusted her a lot.

When the kittens were brought to camp, Heatherlight immediately became close to them. She began to feel a genuine bond and connection to these kittens. When two cats came around to make Videre's siblings disappear, she felt her heart break. She hissed to them to make sure that the kits survived. Heatherlight was not a weak cat by any means, and so the two cats nervously agreed - abandoning the kits by an area inhabited by another Clan.

As time went on, she began to feel an even stronger bond with Videre. She was torn between loyalty to her Clan, and loyalty to her adopted child. However, if anyone dare implied that she did have a genuine bond with Videre, she would claw off their ears.
One day, Darkfeather approached her and asked her how she could be so cruel. Heatherlight had become oblivious to the malicious intentions of the rest of her Clan, and didn't see the reason why he would say such things. The two got into a very big argument, which ended up in a fight [which is where Darkfeather's tail scar comes from]. She only sheathed her claws when Darkfeather fled from her. The two never got along after that.

When Videre began training, Heatherlight couldn't help but feel guilty. She watched as Videre was exhausted and their powers were stretched to the limit. For the first time, Heatherlight caught a glimpse of the darkness within the Clan.

One day, moons after Videre was made a warrior, they and Darkfeather had fled from the Clan. Heatherlight watched as her Clan snarled about how Darkfeather was a traitor. However, she found that she couldn't summon any anger - only fear for Videre's safety. Though, when the Clan only seemed to want Videre back for their powers, that's when she became angry. It felt as if it was suddenly clear to her what her Clan was truly like. And she felt like an utter fool for believing otherwise. She announced that she was leaving the Clan and never returning. Before leaving though, she quickly walked over to the two cats who had abandoned Videre's siblings, and asked them where they were. They told her.

She took off immediately - her journey, firstly, to being where Videre's siblings live. She was relieved to find that the two young cats had survived and were thriving. Heatherlight told them everything - deciding she must be honest with them. They were shocked to hear about what happened to Videre. They agreed to go on Heatherlight's journey to find Videre.

Heatherlight began her search for her child.

Extra(s):
-> art
-> story
-> relationships

flybythemoon

was it something i said
or just my personality?
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me