Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -Code Drop!-

Postby Nawee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 pm

If your form is up in the code-drop, then yes he is ^-^

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Woot thanks for Samson. :D
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Sir Seven wrote:Woot thanks for Samson. :D

No problem =3

~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khnite » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Creature's Name: Doyle
Image:Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss340/khnite/dog-4.png[/img]

Preferences:
-He is not to be as a fursona or a fursona's mates
-Must be kept as a canine, one that looks similar to what he looks like now.
- Name can be changed.
-Please keep him male.
Link Art Link: My own lines
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
khnite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:49 pm

~Added =3

~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Creature's Name:
Unnamed
Image:
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.vanm.net/images/jvm/%5Brd1.gif[/img]

Preferences:
No fursona, no peircings, be nice, and have a Merry Christmas!
Link Art Link:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=296028&p=7920828#p7920828
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?

Nope!

Boredome+Scamps=this
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr Zig » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Iggy fits PERFECT ith my other characters :) I must go draw him. Bye! and thanks again!
Was formerly ~Squirrel~ Feel free to still call me that. I am in the process of organizing my pets, so when trading with me it might be a bit messy.

PM me if you wnat art, or want me to enter a competion. Art is only one wishlist pet.

I have taken a month long break off CS but will be back on now <3
Dr Zig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Omg, so sorry! I keep forgetting to finish my form D'X
Oh well, hopefully I will get time/remember this time round.
Congrats everyone!
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 pm

It's alright, it doesn't bother me at all. Don't forget this time, though, if you want to be sure to have it ;)

~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel #94

Name You'd Choose for It:

Doyle

Male

Reason You Want It:

To be honest, I saw this character quite some time before he was put up for adoption, and I instantly fell in love with him. He has this prankster air about him, the kind of characteristics I tend to love. I very much like the combination of colors on him as well, down to his verdant green eyes that just seem to add to his personality.

History/Background/Other:

Species
Dog

Breed
Rat Terrier Mix

Size

17 Inches

Shiny objects
Mischief making
Nighttime
Bluen

Dislikes

Water
Humans (Especially the Dog Catchers)
Ticks
Being the victim of a prank

Personality

Dark sense of humor, a taste for pain for inflicting pain on his victims through his pranks, Doyle is easily one of the most despicable street mutts in the city. High ego, and a nasty attitude, the small rat terrier mix seems to have appeared out of nowhere. Some think that his hatred towards humans comes from having been dumped on the streets. Like most dogs, Doyle hates getting wet, and he hates the itchy sensation the nasty ticks give. He sometimes wonders if he should just try to find a human family to settle with again, but his deep resentment disallows for him to do this even for his own advantage.

The only dog who has ever been able to see the lighter side of Doyle is Bluen, a young collie/old English sheepdog mix that enjoys seeing the silver lining in everything. Head over heels over the pretty girl, Doyle tends to try to visit her a couple of times a week, as he tends to worry for her and what her humans might do to her, despite her humans having never mistreated her, a sign of his low view on the two legged creatures.

History

His past unknown other than for the fact that he used to be a pet, Doyle rules the streets with an iron paw. No dog would dare turn against him, but not out of fear, out of respect. Ever since he appeared, the different turf wars of dogs claiming territory have settled down, in turn making humans less aware of the mutts roaming around, and less attacks of the dog catchers snatching away family members and putting them on the eternal sleep. A while after he settled down the streets, he met Bluen, a young dog who had gotten lost from her home. He attempted to get her to leave her master's side, but Bluen insisted in finding her family, in the end succeeding in making him assist her.

In the end, they managed to find her home, but ever since that day, Doyle roams close by, always keeping an eye on the female who made him doubt for a second if he has indeed misjudged human kind.

Story

What can I say? It all started the same way it always does. Mother gave birth to a litter of unwanted mutts, but our masters were kind, and decided to gift us away to friends or neighbors. Me? I went to friends. Friends that fell in love with the floppy eared fluffy pup. I was always the one who looked the least like mother, something she was always proud of. She always did say I looked like dad.

My life? It was great. I loved my family to bits. A newly wed couple. No kids, just the two of them and me. But of course, life has a way of changing when you least expect it to. The lady started getting bigger, the man started getting annoyed whenever I barked, and eventually, a new family member arrived, one I did not know, and as such, would continuously bark at. I couldn't help it. It was something that seemed to just be in my nature.

"I wish that stupid dog would just shut up! He keeps waking Jess up. At this rate, neither the baby or us will get any sleep."

It struck me a little really. 'That stupid dog'. I had a name, thank you very much. A name they had chosen for me. I guess they didn't understand that all I wanted was to get to know this strange new person. The little person soon started crawling around the house, always under supervision, always making me stay away from it. The one time I could finally get close enough to sniff, I could feel myself being yanked back, and there it ended, my life as an indoors pet.

A chain around my neck, an uncomfortable sleeping house that barely covered from the rain, I was thrown outside just for getting to close. It made me furious to think about it. I hated it, that little creature that had stolen my life, that had replaced me in their lives. Other humans would sometimes pass close by, and I would bark, I would howl. I wanted them to help me, I wanted to escape, but what I got in return were laughs, sometimes even rocks or pebbles thrown my way. All the time, all I could think was why? I was asking for their help. Why would they not listen?

Then it happened. A truck, an empty house, and my family coming outside and taking off the chain around my neck. Happiness overwhelmed me.

"You didn't forget me! I knew you were going to come back out here and give me my food today, but I wasn't expecting the chain to come off. Boy, I'm starving... Wait... why is there no food in the kitchen?"

I have no idea if they heard me or not. It was unnatural. Why was there nothing in the house? The large truck had some people gathering one of the house's belongings inside, and then it hit me. We were moving. Well, that made sense. The truck closed and started, and as I looked back at the house, I sniffed, a feeling of triumph over me. I could forgive them for leaving me outside in the cold. They were my masters after all. A wag in my tail, I stepped outside, and saw the car in which I always got in with them following the truck, the two of them inside, the little one probably somewhere unseen.

My eyes widened in terror. They were probably in a hurry. That truck hadn't waited for them at all. Rather rude of it. The lady turned her head as I barked, and my ears perked up happily. She saw me, I was sure of it, but what did she do? She turned her head, and the car kept going, leaving me behind to follow on the hot pavement.

"Wait! You forgot me! I'm here! I'm here! Don't leave me behind! I can be good! I promise!"

But all my barking was in vain. And as I felt my paw pads getting cut on the rough gravel, the car disappeared into the horizon, taking my hopes of happiness with it.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by Tammanae on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me