DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open!

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:51 am

Username: q1q2q3q4
Kennel Number: 44
Old Image (LINK): x
New Image (LINK): here!
Credit (LA, design, etc.): lineart by q1q2q3q4
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 45
Old Image (LINK): x
New Image (LINK): here!
Credit (LA, design, etc.): lineart by q1q2q3q4
ReVaMpZ
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:49 am

@q1q2q3q4 - Thank you!! I'll add up the new images right away <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open! + (CODE DROP!)

Postby Konata. » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:26 am

Username: Konata.
    Kennel Number: Kennel 13
    Species and/or Breed: Human
    Use: Art, OC
    Name: Cindy

Personality: she is a quiet and shy lil' gal. she mostly keeps all her problems to herself, despite having friends. (not wanting to put problems on others). really polite and always considerate. pure angel. though sometimes she has her set of outbursts,, no way she can keep silent forever.

History: her mother was always busy with work,, (being an only parent) to the point where Cindy became closer to her babysitter than her mom. the babysitter also has a daughter a year younger named Mia, and they became best friends almost immediatly. Mia Is Cindy's everything,, the only person she ever had. all Cindy's friends left her. or moreso, ran AWAY from her. her outbursts scare the other children at school,, leaving them fearful of her. that's why she doesn't have many friends,, and got labelled "moodswing silencer". she's young but she always noticed the immediate whispering when she walked in the classroom,, and how everyone would move out of her way,, as if she were a walking volcano about to erupt. but that's exactly how they saw her,, never knowing when she'd erupt.

but Mia,, Mia was DIFFERENT. when Cindy was feeling depressed about her family issue,, she wanted to let someone know. she wanted to tell Mia everything,, from the first day they met. but she was scared,, scared of losing her only friend at this point. Cindy kept everything bottled up,, until all the words came flooding out of her mouth. and you know what? Mia didn't run. she got over the inicial shock of Cindy speaking sentences,, PARAGRAPHS,, but Mia listened to everything she had to say. and even comforted her,, something Cindys OWN MOTHER wouldn't do. it was then Cindy knew that Mia was a keeper.

her mother was just too busy for Cindy,, getting over the sucide of her husband. to Cindy,, it felt like her mom was trying to heal by herself. but she, herself, wasnt helping her own daughter heal from the traumatic experience. ever since that day,, her mom never looked her in the eye since. [incident 5 years ago] Cindy never knew this,, but she born an ACCIDENT. both parents were poor,, too poor to take care of a child,, but her mom didn't want to leave little Cindy on the streets,, so they kept her. [her father though, was 100% willing to leave Cindy though.] sometimes at night she would hear her mother cry,, and her parents conversations. they'd always complain about Cindy. that she was "eating away at their lives". but she couldn't do or say anything,, she was only 3.

it difficult for her family. her father was born with terrible eyesight, and her mother is deaf in one ear. no one would ever want them as workers. it was difficult for them to find a job. so hard. many times they wanted to give up. and one of them did, by ending their own life. but that's what her mom thought, SHE wasn't the one at the sight of the incident,, it was Cindy who WAS. and it wasn't a sucide at all,, her own FATHER was MURDERED in front of her eyes. although it was a blurry memory,, she was sure it all happened because of that weird email her dad received. he was on alert ever since he got that email,, and the next day,, he brought Cindy to his new job. father never brought her anywhere before this day. it was odd,, the area wasn't a work-like place,, but all Cindy remembered was that it was dark, and scary. she couldn't recall how her father died,, but was convinced it was murder because of the voices she heard. it wasn't one person, but MULTIPLE who planned her fathers death. maybe a gang? she was scared. so scared. couldnt talk, couldnt move, couldnt BREATHE. this man,, maybe a part of the group, led Cindy home. at first she couldn't move,, having to be dragged until her legs starting working. once she was back, she went to her room immediately,, leaving her mother to wonder what happened to her husband.

until the news of a "sucide" was on tv.

so many unanswered questions for Cindy. who were those people? why was I spared? why did they kill dad? how did they know where I lived? ...

does mom really think that it was I who KILLED dad?

and that's what her outbursts were about. this incident. the events leading up to this incident. but know one understood. so why was Mia alright with it?

maybe it was because Mia knew what it felt like? to let everything out. of course Mia doesn't have the same family problems as Cindy,, that didn't mean she couldn't be there for her friend. and well,, Mia herself has a pretty explosive personality,, one that scares her older brother even. her older brother is named "Morgan", but everyone calls him "Mo". Mo says that he has every right to be afraid of Mia, because although hes older than Mia, its only by a few seconds! [yes, they're twins!!] actually,, Mia isn't Mia's name at all,, it is also a nickname. Mia's full name is Amelia,, but "Mia and Mo" sound better. Mia insists that if one were to address the twins with their full names,, it must be "Amelia and Morgana". [Morgana sounds better with Amelias name,, and plus she wants her name to always be first said].

Mo always came over with Mia when their mom had to babysit Cindy. she wasn't as close to Mo as she was with Mia, but they were friends. Mo has never seen Cindy have an outburst before,, he's always been in another room from them,, doing his own thing. nonetheless...

they spent their childhood together,, and still are.

Extra(s): aa decided to try for her again,, and expand on her story. I wanted to write all of this [theres still more] but didn't have the time to write it last time nwn
flybythemoon
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
πŸ™Ύ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ

Lifelong dreams to make
webcomics, music, and merch!
PFP art by shawty kai β™₯

art shopβ™₯ tradesβ™₯ link β™₯ Β©

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════════
════════ β‹†β˜…β‹† ════════
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Konata.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 am

wip~
Username: Fudge
Kennel Number: 32
Species and/or Breed:
Use:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Extra(s):
flybythemoon
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
β™‘ melody | she/her | INTP | β™‘
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:13 am

ο½ο½Žο½„ i ο½Žο½…ο½–ο½…ο½’ ο½—ο½ο½Žο½”ο½…ο½„ ο½ο½Žο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ from you.
ο½…ο½˜ο½ƒο½…ο½ο½” ο½…ο½–ο½…ο½’ο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ you ο½ˆο½ο½„,
ο½ο½Žο½„ ο½—ο½ˆο½ο½” was ο½Œο½…ο½†ο½” after ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½” too, oh.
Username: weegeestar5
Kennel Number: #15
Use: I will use Videre as a character of mine! I would draw them when I'm able to do so, and write about them too! When I first saw their design, I felt an instant connection - especially with their bright teal eyes! It got me thinking about what kind of role they could potentially play within a warrior cats story - and I came up with an idea that I quite like!

strongly linked to darkfeather & heatherlight

Name: Videre
Species and/or Breed: Cat, mixed breed

Personality:
Videre is an observational cat. They are often quick to notice small details and changes - whether it be their surroundings or another cat they are talking to. Videre has found that they have to be observational - it was the best way to keep them safe, after all - when the cats they grew up with were corrupted and merciless. This ties in with Videre's intelligence. This intelligence manifests itself in Videre's street-smarts and ability to analyse situations. After living a tough life, Videre has come to know how the world works - and that the world has many ugly parts to it. Videre is able to analyse various situations and apply their knowledge with relative ease. That said, it can be difficult for them to emotionally detach themselves from the situation they will analyse, though. Personal biases and emotions are likely to impact how objectively they can analyse, and may lead them to making impulsive, emotional decisions without meaning to do so. Surprisingly, Videre is a very loyal cat. Though it is incredibly difficult to earn their trust, it is also incredibly difficult to lose it, as well. Videre believes in remaining loyal to the ones that actually cared about them no matter what - Videre is loyal to a fault. If someone close to them were to become malicious and stand for all of the things that they are against, they may still follow loyally - simply because the tug of loyalty over-rides common sense and their own opinions, at the worst of times.

Videre is a very anxious individual. Videre constantly imagines the worst case scenario happening, and often wonders "what if...?". Videre's "powers" come at a price, after all - anxiously feeling like they are holding the world on their shoulders. That if they do not respond quickly enough or act in a certain way, everything will go terribly wrong, and it will be their fault. Videre often feels guilty over the smallest of things; feeling as if everything bad that happens is, ultimately, their own fault. Videre's anxious nature ties in with their trickster nature, also. For they are so anxious of being caught, that they have taken the habit of tricking and lying to any cat who comes near them. This is often done to secure their own safety, rather than to harm the other cat. However, as it's become so common of them to trick and lie, they often don't realise when they're doing so. Videre is also a very cynical individual. They believe that virtually everyone does things for their own personal gain, and it's very hard to get Videre's trust. Videre's first reaction towards kindness is suspicion and hostility. Having had their trust shattered multiple times, they feel as if there are very few individuals that they can actually trust.

History:
Videre was born as a rogue alongside their two siblings, Audi and Dicere. Their parents were well-known amongst the Clan cats for being fearless hunters who would often trespass on their territory.

Although, that said, Videre was not a normal kitten by any means. They were gifted the power to see into the future - being a non-Clan cat, they were viewed as an unbiased source. StarClan argued long about who to give the powers to, but they finally settled on Videre.

Growing up, Videre led a relatively normal life. It seemed as if Videre was an expert at hunting - always seeing where the prey would be before they caught it. Their powers were undeveloped, though, and often produced blurry images which they could not make out. Was that their parents, or some rocks? They didn't know. But, being a kit, Videre didn't comprehend the seriousness of their powers.

However, StarClan was not the only ones to know about this. A Dark Forest cat, who had sneaked into StarClan territory, heard about this and immediately went back to tell the others. They decided to use the living Clan cats for this. The Dark Forest cat told a cat named Heatherlight who, despite her name, had a darkness shrouding her heart.

Heatherlight's Clan was hardly good, either. She told her leader about this, and there was an immediate hunt for this prophecy kitten outside of the Clan. The Dark Forest cat had, unfortunately, overheard about the parents who the kit would be born too - which meant that there was very limited time for the parents to do anything. The Clan launched a sneak attack in the middle of the night, completely outnumbering the small rogue family. The parents didn't survive, and the kits were stolen.

Unsure at the current time as to who the prophecy cat was, the Clan took in all three kits. However, once Videre commented on things "from the future" - for example, the news of the patrols - the Clan knew who the prophecy kit was. Videre's siblings mysteriously "disappeared". The two adult cats were tasked with making sure they wouldn't survive, however, they felt like it would be harsh to kill the kits, and so simply abandoned them so that they had a chance to survive.

Heatherlight took a mother role to Videre, in order to gain their trust. Although they were at first doing this for purely malicious reasons, Heatherlight began to take pity on the kit and built a genuine connection with them. Heatherlight began to feel torn, as she found herself being unable to bring maliciousness to this kit - although she'd claw off the ears of anyone who said otherwise.

Videre's "apprenticeship" was not particularly noteworthy. They were primarily taught about how to use their powers, and very little about hunting and fighting. Their power was more fine-tuned, and details were now clear.

However unhappy they were, Videre barely remembered their biological family and assumed that all of this was normal. It wasn't until one day that they were told the truth. They were out in the forest, with a senior warrior called Darkfeather. Darkfeather had always disagreed with this plan, and wanted the young cat to know. To Videre, the most shocking part was to learn that Heatherlight did not truly love them [or, so they all thought. Heatherlight was not the type of cat to admit their feelings to anyone].

[by me]

By Darkfeather's side, Videre fled the Clan in the middle of the night; wanting to disconnect themself from the Clan. Videre became very cynical afterwards, and the only cat they trusted was Darkfeather. They found shelter amongst a small clearing, where the two stayed.

Videre began to use their strengthened powers to be a trickster - often tricking adventurers away from their home in case they were affiliated with their old clan. Videre was absolutely terrified for Heatherlight to find them; believing that her intentions were pure malice. Heatherlight actually was looking for them, but mainly because she desperately wanted to know that Videre was safe, and to apologise.

Extra(s):

-> art
-> story
-> relationships

mostly done; focusing on extras now!

flybythemoon

struck from a great ο½ˆο½…ο½‰ο½‡ο½ˆο½”,
by ο½“ο½ο½ο½…ο½ο½Žο½… ο½—ο½ˆο½ ο½“ο½ˆο½ο½•ο½Œο½„ ο½‹ο½Žο½ο½— better ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½Ž ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½”! ! !
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:44 pm

flybythemoon
setting wrote:Setting:
My 6 entries this round are all linked and are set in my time truffles universe. The events occur a few thousand years before the events that took place in Blood's entry. This part of the universes story is fairly undeveloped, so i'll be using these entries to help develop the setting & lore which can be found here. Its kind of part of my entry (not really but its important) but its more focused on the background info, i recommend reading it anyway.

Kennel Number: 48
Use: To add to my ever growing complex and diverse universes! I've recently been exploring the idea of random rpg stories where i use 1-2 dodecahedron dice to decide the events. I'd love to win the following 6 characters and use them as my 'party' for this! I'll also have them doing non rpg stuff, but if i win them i'll ge focusing on the rpg stories first.

Before (reluctantly) joining forces to overcome a threat, they're two separate teams! Cronan is the leader of the first one, team blue. For this entry they'll be ine team and the events leading up to this will be revealed as part of the backstories.

Art: Sketch sheet of the group

Name: Cronan
Species: Cat

Stats:
Health x | β– β– β– β–‘β–‘
Attackx. | β– β– β–‘β–‘β–‘
Defence | β– β– β– β–‘β–‘
Puzzle x.| β– β– β–‘β–‘β–‘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Personality:
Cronan is courageous, to say the least. He'll strive to do what he thinks is right, even when he hasn't quite got the right idea just yet. He's had strong opinions on lots of subjects since a young age and he struggles to accept any other opinions. Cronan will do all he can to get something done, be it help somebody or a personal project. He is very motivated to do something once he has decided that its a good or ideal thing to do. He's kind at heart and tries to help others if he realises they need his help (often he doesn't realise).

Cronan also loves adventure and likes to explore. Its his way of learning and gathering different viewpoints on a subject. He struggles to understand someones elses opinion unless he's firt-hand seen or experienced something to do with the opinion. You could say that Cronan learns and processes experience through doing something and physically being there in that situation. He struggles to otherwise understand things and processes information without having a picture of an emotion he felt based off something or physical location. He forms strong opinions based off what he's learn & experienced, and he is open to changing them if he finds out something new or different. Without this experience he can be a little blunt and not understanding of others opinions.

Cronan has often felt a need to prove himself. His older brother is always been one step ahead of him and Cronan is very frustrated by this. His brother, Uki is more of a cunning individual who likes to outsmart Cronan at every opportunity. They do get along usually, but there's always a layer of tension between them due to this. Cronan could spend weeks on a plan and ultimately Uki's already figured it out and found a way around it. This has lead to Cronan to want to always be right even in adulthood, which others can see as a rather childish trait.

History:
- Cronan was born on Douvlec island in the village Hout.
-He was raised here in this village with his parents and an older brother Uki.
- As a young teen he joins a military training programme which operated just outside of Aru.
-He then moved away from the village Hout to live in the town Aru.
-He quits the training after deciding that it isn't for him and returns home.
-He soon leaves to find a job.
-After failing to find work and a place to live he decides to just travel aimlessly in hopes of finding some adventure.
-A few years go by and he's decided that this waa the best decision of his life.
-He finds Jewl abandoned and couldn't just leave her to starve, and so he looks after her whilst trying to find her parents.
-Eventually he realises that her parente either will never come for whatever reason and ends up looking after Jewl himself.
-Meets Fruit Marcos at a village called Montu. Fruit helps Cronan & Jewl find a place to stay for a while.
-Fruit becomes a good friend. Cronan decides to leave Montu after he was no longer allowed to stay at the home he was at before. Fruit offers to go with him on his travels.
-The 3 end up bumping into Koria Wingbeat just outside of the city Mitzbou. Cronan doesn't recognise her at first until he realises that she attended the same military training as him years before.
-Koria has a bit of a grudge against him and leaves with a plan to gather a group for herself.
-Cronan, Jewl and Fruit travel around and end up at Megaport where they meet Koria again. This time she's gained herself a 'rival' team.
-This team rivalry continues for a while and the groups stay in Megaport. Eventually however they realise that there's something much worse than each other.
-the wars had been going on for a while, but Douvlec was not very involved in it. They had stocked up on their own millitary just in case, but they had no real worry of war. Many different lands valued Megaport as a trade area too much to risk burning bridges with Douvlec.
-However, what worried our groups is the time truffles plant that had recently been in the news. It was heading for Douvlec and at an alarming pase. Cronan tried to warn citizens of Douvlec, but nobody listened, it was commonly believed that the plant was just somebodies secret millitary weapon.
-Cronan manages to convince the teams to join forces in attempt to leave the planet.

β–ͺ Caffine. Like, don't even give it to him he'll act crazy.
β–ͺJewl, he'll put his own life on the line to save or help her.
β–ͺThe idea of adventure, that feeling of 'everyday is a new location'
β–ͺA tiny bit of friendly competition. Don't over do it,
but its a good way to motivate him.

Dislikes:
β–ͺSerious competition
β–ͺHeavy rain, it usually means getting wet due to lack of a decent shelter
β–ͺthe cold, same reason as above. although he finds citizens
to be more sympathetic in cold times and its cheaper to stay at paid inns.
β–ͺHis older brother (not really, its just typical sibling
rivalry. they get along most of the time)
Cronan's Scars:
The story of his scars isn't a nail-biting battle with some enemy or a tragic insadent in his millitary training. No, the tale of his scars on his tail is a very simplistic one. One day, when he was a kit, he got into a petty fight with his older brother. Uki pushed things a little to far and ended up scarring his tail which has forever been visible. Cronan personally doesn't care about it anymore, but he does lie about the scar, telling people it was from an epic fight in millitary training because he thinks the fact that he got it in a petty squabble sounds, well- petty. He's afraid others will look down on him for it and his need to prove himself kicks in, and so he uses this story to make it sound less pathetic.

Relationships:
Conan's relationship with Jewl is definitely one of an overprotective, loving and dedicated father. He may have just stubbed across her by chance and ended up looking after her, but that doesn't stop him from fulfilling a fatherly role. He might not be able to provide the best living situations for Jewl all the time, and he feels very guilty about this. He does try his hardest, but ultimately his early life decisions means he'll likely forever be stuck in his poor situation for as long as he's at Douvlec.

His relationship with his older brother, Uki is one you'd expect from a sibling. They get along usually, but they can squabble and get into bad fights, even now as adults. Being together can bring out their most childish behaviours, be it fighting with each other or laughing as basic fart jokes. Cronan will always be there for his brother if he needs help, and same goes for Uki.

Cronan is forever grateful towards Fruit, as even though Cronan was originally a complete stranger to him Fruit helped out Cronan in finding a place to live for a while. They became good friends after this, but Cronan will always have great respect for this massove act of kindness when they first met. Otherwise they're close friends who will share just about anything with each other and they enjoy a laugh every now and again.

Other:
lower quality sketch (linked because of img size)
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 46 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flybythemoon

Kennel Number: 3
Use: To be the second member of my ambitious rpg challenge. The second member of team blue, although in wise of helping out she can't do much. She still tries her best though!

Species: Cat
Name: Jewl

Stats:
Health x | β– β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
Attackx. | β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
Defence | β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
Puzzle x.| β– β– β– β– β–‘

Most common phrase:
'My legs tired, I want a piggyback'

Favourite Activities:
β–ͺcollecting twigs, sticks and leaves
β–ͺchasing small prey items
(she almost never catches anything)
β–ͺlooking at interesting shapes in the clouds
β–ͺannoyingly asking 'are we nearly there yet'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x

Personality:
Jewl is definitely a shy individual. She's not too sure about the world around her, yet finds everything fascinating nonetheless. She enjoys exploring, to an extent, but she will hardly leave Cronans side when out in a new area. She's easily afraid and won't ever try to confront anything. However, once she becomes confident and gets to know an area or somebody, she's a lot less shy. She can be a little bit annoying, asking typical questions such as 'are we nearly there yet?' and 'my legs are tired, carry me Cronan?' whilst travelling to and from destinations. She always seems to get her way, but when she doesn't get what she wants she doesn't mind too much.

(the following is her personality in the future, as she gets older her character develops & changes)
As she grows older, Jewl becomes more aware of the difficult world around her. She doesn't let the negatives bring her down and thankst
to the effort and determination of everybody around her she values even the smallets postives in life. She becomes very thankful for what there is. When faced with a negative situation Jewl will make the most of it and work hard to improve what she can. She does have ups and downs and moments when she feels hopeless, but she manages to get through it. Her tough past creates a postive 'can-do attitude'.

Jewl also becomes what you could call a religious individual. In a time where religion is almost a thing of the past Jewl finds strong faith in something, although she doesn't exactly know what that something is. She believes that with the combined effort of everybody in her life and some being looking over them all she and everybody else is eventually able to reach a point in their life where everything improves. She isn't part of any particular religion (out of the few that havent already been abandoned) doesn't consider herself part of anything in particular, but she still has strong feelings and beleifs, perhaps due to her past and her acknowledgement of a much better present and a potentially even better future. She doesn't beleive this being to be powerful physically or possess magical abilities (she also explores the world through a scientific standpoint), but rather a being that watches over the universe helplessly, with the single ability to motivate individuals to carry on and do the right thing. She beleives that her hopefulness and mental strength is partly thanks to this being.
History:
Jewl is only a kit, and so her past is rather short, yet still eventful.
She was born at the village Montu to a caring mother. Her father had passed away a few weeks prior to her birth, after having caught a water-related illness. Her mother had managed to stay in good health and raised Jewl with the help of the other member in Montu village. However, Montu was suffering from some petty gang related violence and Jewl's mother managed to get caught up in the middle of somebody elses fight. She fled Montu, only to hide Jewl on the side of a pathway. She was later killed and Jewl was left on her own. Jewl was found by Cronan at approximately 6-7 weeks old and already eating solid foods. She has no memory of this, but she's aware that Cronan isn't her real parent. Despite this she sees Cronan as her father and the only family she truly knows. She does wonder where her blood family is, who they are and what happened.

Jewl and Cronan have spent the rest of their time travelling. Cronan tries his best to stay in one location as long as he can, but with no qualifications and little education he's never able to get a job or pay rent without help of others. So, Jewl and Cronan are often forced to move from area to area. She likes the adventure most of rhe time, but there are some scary moments. She's alwaya beeing educated on basic survival skills, something almost everyone else on Douvlec has never learnt, meaning as an adult she'll have a much easier time surviving the wastelands, or any hardship that may come her way.

Jewl meets Fruit at the same time as Cronan, and at first she's a little afraid. She's thankful for the place to stay and eventually becomes more confident around Fruit. When meeting Koria she instantly decides that she dislikes her, and still does to this day. Koria's just too big and scary for a small child such as Jewl. She likes Bask however, despite the fact that he's equally large and potentially scary, it might be because of the feathers make him appear more friendly to Jewl.

Since joining forces, the two groups (team red and team blue) have made a group effort to improve Jewl's lifestyle. She may hafe been born into a negative situation, but with the help of everyone around her she's certainly destined to end up in a postive place one day.

(Jewl later finds out as an adult that her Father passed away from natural causes and her mother ends up fleeing from small gand-related conflict, where she abandons Jewl when she realises that she likely won't survive. Finding this out is very upsetting to Jewl.)

In Jewls future the group manage to leave the planet and travel to Xtarn-nius (she's a pre-teen at this point) where everyone starts re-building their lives.

Other:
Art with Cronan (shown in Cronan's entry)
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flybythemoon
(will be completing my entry for Fruit next round, i ran out of time to do this one. )
Kennel Number: 49
Use: To use as the 3rd party member in my rpg challenge and the last member of team blue.

^ Lineart Used

Name: Fruit Marcos
Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Species/Breed: Canine

Stats:
Health x | β– β– β–‘β–‘β–‘
Attackx. | β– β– β–‘β–‘β–‘
Defence | β– β– β–‘β–‘β–‘
Puzzle x.| β– β– β– β– β–‘

History:

Extra(s):

-med/healer class
-decent attack
-kind, caring
-good at listening
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flybythemoon
x
Kennel Number: 109
Use: Leading member of the rival party, team red. Also 4th member of the rpg challenge. Unlike Cronan who randomly bumped into his team members and eventually formed a team, this dragon went out of her way to set up the perfect team so they could always be one step ahead.

Name: Koira Wingbeat
Species: Dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stats:
Health x | β– β– β– β– β– 
Attackx. | β– β– β– β–‘β–‘
Defence | β– β– β– β– β–‘
Puzzle x.| β– β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

Personality:
+ Happy, energetic, confident
- moody, overly competitive, can be a bit cheeky
you'll probably regret challenging her, no matter what the challenge is
not that keen on change but doesn't hate it and can deal with change
very passionate about the climate of Douvlec
will go to extremes to win a competition or bet (tries not to cheat however, winning legit feels better)

History:
-born on a neighbouring (and much larger) island, Devfleck.
-comes from a large family, of over direct 20 siblings, many half siblings and multiple aunts, uncles. Overall she comes from a very large family, the Wingbeats are well known on Devfleck.
-moved to Douvlec at age of 24 to study its unique mini-climate
-unds up moving to Douvlec to write up and attempt to publish studies
-never completes some studies and others are constantly refused being published
-temporarily moves to a distant land to gain an education about climates and related topics
-returns to her home in Douvlec and re-masters her studies from before
-publishes them ans gains a little reputation, however within a few years everyone appears to have forgotten her.
-ends up living a quiet and peaceful life from then on, growing her own food in a mini-farm for herself. She makes herself as self-sustainable as she can.
-eventually gets bored and seeks for an adventure, signs up for millitary training.
-millitary training at 95 years old (its not that old for her lifespan!)
-originally has a grude against Cronan when he tried to make a bit of (friendly) competition
-finishes training but doesn't ever join anything related to the millitary.
-goes back and tries to publish her side notes she nevef published about the unique mini-climate
-nobody's interested in those notes so she sets off to travel around Douvlec to gain more notes.
-bumps into Cronan whilst travelling and sees his group as a challenge
-Then sets out to Devfleck to visit her family, hoping to get her siblings to join her (but has no luck)
-Her childhood friend Bask ends up joining her on her 'quest'
-they travel back to Douvlec where they meet the slightly crazy Hudson at Megaport.
-Koria basically instantly becomes friends with Hudson and he agrees to join them.
-They don't even get to leave Megaport before they come across Cronan, Jewl and Fruit.
-petty rivalry for a while before they realise there's an urgent need to leave the planet altogether.
-Koria is determined to find a way to save everybody, or at least her family & friends. She agrees to join forces to try to accomplish this.

Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:40 am, edited 26 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:45 pm

flybythemoon

(will be entering for Bask in the next round due to a lack of time to complete his entry. )
Kennel Number: 56
Use:

Species/Breed: Winged Snake

Name: Bask Ehazi

Stats:
Health x | β– β– β–‘β–‘β–‘
Attackx. | β– β– β– β– β–‘
Defence | β– β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
Puzzle x.| β– β– β– β– β– 

Personality:
History:
Extra(s):

-strike/sneak class
-can fly, prefers to stick to the ground
-really likes sand, like let him sit in a sandpit and he'll be really happy
-mostly a logical thinker
-high thinking stats
-has a weak venom, more for a fear strategy than anything
-will hold his ground
-feathers help him look big and scary (although he's already a rather large snake)
-he's actually really friendly
Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me