🐺 Arietes Wolves: Updates!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🐺 Arietes Wolves: We're Back! Openings + Giveaway

Postby honeyxbee » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:47 pm

Giveaway Entry!
Username: ThatGirlLegend
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Giveaway Entry!
Username: Spirit23wolf
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Restful Dead » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:29 pm

ENTRY
username: Kohl Black
book:
The Lost Years of Merlin by T.A. Barron
codeword: ef14
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:31 am

Hey everyone! Since some people agreed that it would be a good idea, I've added an alternative archive that lists known owners of Arietes with names of Arietes they own below them. Simply hover over the Archive link and a drag down menu should appear with the name "By Member"

If I'm missing anything/anyone, please let me know!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:32 am

Update: The Decorated Dagger item in the store no longer can get you a Skull Mask. The Skull Mask is now a separate item in the store.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Hey everyone! A new round of exploring has started! Head over to the exploring thread and see what you and your wolf can find!!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:09 am

The human and her ariete companion made their way to the Oak, one of the fabled wooden figurines in hand.
Both figured that they would present the item that was found to the great tree to see what would happen, since, well.....
what else were they going to do with it?

Once they were at the great Oak, the human presented the figurine to the tree, her companions,
Wilde, who had joined her shortly after they came to the Oak, and Jupiter at her sides, and they waited to see what would happen.
Hopefully they didn't look like crazy lunatics...
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Almost as if sensing the figurine itself, the energy inside the Oak twitches and turns. The light breeze seems to still, and wolves that mingle around grow silent. Some are curious to see what it is a human would be doing offering something as simple as a figurine, while others are aware of the stories and watch intensely.

The Oak's leaves settle and it's energy seems to glow brighter for a moment, the figurine glowing with a strange green energy before disappearing in it. Almost as if the energy inside the Oak needs a moment to process, it stills before suddenly whirling and changing colors. Whatever has just happened, it's accepted the figurine.

Suddenly a wolf is appearing, landing proudly before the trio with a look in their eyes that says they know things of their world that others do not. There is something mysterious about this wolf. Taller than other Arietes with a proud posture, whispers arise when other wolves notice the antlers that this wolf is sporting. They look towards the one that presented the figurine.

"Thank you for opening the way." They say in a noble tone, bowing their head in respect. Was the figurine actually a wolf this entire time? "My name is Jahara."

Congratulations Sylvexi! You have released the wolf, Jahara! They have chosen to join you!

neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results

Postby neamrel » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:42 pm

The longer they remain by themselves, the more uncertain the grow. Their tail remains tucked closely to them, and while those that approach all seem pleasant enough they remain wary. There is one that they feel is worth giving a chance, but will it be worth it? Glancing around for a moment, they finally get up and make their way over.

CONGRATS, GUARDIAN ANGEL WOLF!
      Fonce has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF

They are pleasant and warm to all that approach them. Everyone seems lovely here, they're so excited to join someone. Once things begin to settle down, it's almost easy for them to know who it is they've picked. It's like something just
      clicked. Smile brightening even more, they bound off to the one they've chosen.

CONGRATS, THATGIRLLEGEND!
      Evoke has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF

They remain watchful the entire time. Listening closely to those around, and to those that approach them. They shift around every once in awhile, eager to leave but also knowing that it's best if they remain patient and stay. When they decide that things seemed to have settled they begin to move in an assured manner towards the one they've chosen

CONGRATS, STORM ROSE!
      Nirr has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me