DCAC :: Free Characters! :: Open

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Looking To Hire A Mod And A Judge Or Two. Interested?

Yes! I'd love to work here!
53%
Nah, I'm just interested in adopting.
19%
Really depends on if I have time!
28%

Total votes : 53

Re: DCAC :: Free Characters! :: Open

Postby Radiation King » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:00 am

Username: [[City of Angels]]
    Kennel Number: 91
    Species and/or Breed: Originally human, was changed into a German Shepherd after one of his experiments.
    Use: I’ve had an idea for a mad scientist/doctor to go along with my CIA characters for a while now, and I’ve been searching for a character to fit my headcanons ;w;

PERSONNEL FILE - CLASSIFIED wrote:
    art by me

Name: 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚏 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛
    Aliases: 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑, 𝙳𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕
    Height: 𝟺’𝟹
    Weight: 𝟽𝟸.𝟼 𝚕𝚋𝚜
    Build: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌
    Eye color: 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎
    Hair color: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
    Markings/Extra: 𝙱𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎), 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎
    Badge number: 𝟼𝟼𝟽
    Years on the job: 𝟷𝟻, 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎
    Attack method: 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜
    Defense style: 𝚁𝚞𝚗 & 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎
    Skill set: 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜/𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜/‘𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜’, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢. 𝚄𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍.
    Equipment (chips | weaponry | tech): 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑
    Usually seen with: 𝙱𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗
    Additional info: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝙺 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

SUBJECT CONSIDERED DANGEROUS, DO NOT APPROACH

Personality: Despite being insane, he’s actually relatively calm and logical when you don’t catch him in one of his bad moods. He’s a highly disciplined individual and expects everyone else to be, too. If someone doesn’t follow his orders, he’ll yell at them, or worse. He’s somewhat of a narcissist and he has a dark sense of humor. His practices and experiments have been described as barbaric by many of his past subjects.

History: Originally from Germany, he grew up in a poor family. They often couldn’t afford even the simple things like food, housing and education. Due to this, many members of his family often fell ill, and they ended up around hospitals quite a bit. He was always interested in what the doctors were doing and often asked a lot of questions about how they diagnose and treat illnesses, as well as about surgical procedures, scientific names of organs or body parts - you name it, chances are he asked about it at one point or another. He began going to libraries to study more about the medical field, and through suggestion of others, eventually became interested in psychology as well.
    As he neared adulthood, despite his lack of traditional education, he was noticed by his community for his medical knowledge. His family as well as other poor families often came to him for help, willing to chance it on his knowledge and home remedies as they weren’t always able to afford medical bills. With what little he had, somehow he managed to make things work - his remedies were effective around 80% of the time. He became the talk of the town, and soon enough he was noticed by the doctors as well. He took a few tests on his medical knowledge, and once it was determined that he knew well enough what he was doing, he was hired and given additional training at the very same hospital he’d been to many times as a child. He became one of the best doctors in Germany - and as he had grown up poor himself, he allowed non conventional forms of payment, such as food, livestock, or a few hours of working as his assistant when the patient recovered.
    All good things come to an end, however. When the Second World War began, most of the doctors were captured and killed, or the smarter ones were spared with the condition that they would have to run experiments on people, and told that doing so would help better humanity in the long run. Not knowing the extent of the experiments, he of course agreed.
    It is said that during the war, something in his mind must have snapped. He has never been the same since. He escaped to America in the 1950s, and was in hiding, teaching himself English, until the mid-60s when he once again emerged as a successful doctor, under the alias David Smith. Mysterious illnesses kept affecting his patients, and on more than one occasion, a patient would disappear completely, and some kind of animal would show up at their house a few days later. Because of the disappearances, as well as the death of one of his patients, he was placed on trial. During this trial, his true identity was discovered and it was decided that he would be charged for his war crimes as well. However, the CIA, corrupt at the time, had other ideas.
    The Director of the CIA at the time offered Josef his freedom, but again with a condition, that being that he would work for the CIA for an undetermined amount of time, perhaps until death. He agreed and was immediately brought to the highest-security section of the CIA, a completely underground, concrete-lined compound. As per the agreement, he would perform a certain set of experiments to test out new technology for the agency. He was supplied with everything he needed to complete these experiments, including agents to experiment on. He led the MK-Ultra project, along with designing most of the implanted chips the agents have that allow them advanced abilities, such as flight, night vision, and slow regeneration. Though he received help from the CIA’s tech experts, he’s also credited with the creation of the SIGHT unit, a fold-out holographic facial recognition and communication database.
    During his time working on these experiments, of course he had to learn his way around the modern technology somehow. Much to the surprise of, well, just about everyone, he wasn’t afraid to do experiments on himself, either. He both turned himself into a canine - ironically, a blue German Shepherd - and created some technological enhancements for himself. Among those are his eyeglass, which doubles as a prototype SIGHT unit and a laser gun, his arm enhancement, which helps him to hold and use his tools in his canine form, and his armored tail, which can become sharp around the edges at will as a weapon.
    In the early 90s, the CIA went through a leadership change, and soon after, Josef was dismissed from the agency. He is forbidden from going back into the medical profession, and law enforcement still keeps a close eye on him. There have been a few mysterious disappearances in his area, but so far, nobody has been able to trace any of these back to him.

Extra: I’mma add some art at the top & bottom eventually rip

Notherround

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🅷🅰🆅🅴
....🆆🅴 🅷🅴🆁🅴

call me rads. i haven't been
really active for a while but
i still grab the new pets.

just a grumpy old man tbh

🎵
Radiation King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC :: Free Characters! :: Open

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Hey, all! So, fairly big announcement here. Dovepawlover has decided to leave chickensmoothie for the foreseeable future, and I volunteered to take over this adoption agency for her. Everything is pretty much the same, but we have a brand new thread, and I’ll be hiring some new staff soon.

The new thread is here! If you are still interested in any characters you have placed forms for since the last code drop, please repost them in this new thread! The code drop should come in a week or so. The keyword remains the same, so don’t worry about having to change that.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups