The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~ Open to posting =3

Postby Wesley » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 am

I absolutely love the new thread! I've been anticipating its opening. <3
I'll be bookmarking, and later on I'll try to donate some designs. ;D
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KayleeBanana » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=483078&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

Name:Sweet Symphony
Species: Winged Wolf
Lineart Link: LINK
Preferences: Name may be changed, gender cannot. May not be a fursona, but can be relation or mate to fursona. Must have a home in a character thread. Accessories may be added, but design cannot be changed without permission. Please PM me, KayleeBanana, when you post a form, just so I can see it. You do NOT need my permission to adopt her. Enjoy her.

Since I included a link in my preferences, here is the code for it. ;)
 Name may be changed, gender cannot. May not be a fursona, but can be relation or mate to fursona. Must have a home in a character thread. Accessories may be added, but design cannot be changed without permission. Please PM me, [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24179]KayleeBanana[/url], when you post a form, just so I can see it. You do NOT need my permission to adopt her. Enjoy her.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
KayleeBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shimmerleaf » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 am

Yay! New thread!

I already see three FOUR characters that catch my eye... And that was just on my initial scroll of the kennels.
My lights are OFF!
I walked across
An empty land,
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth
Beneath my feet,
Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh, simple thing
Where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when
You're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
Shimmerleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 am

Guys, I will repeat this, do NOT make one word posts. They are against CS rules, and they do nothing more than spam. If you have nothing to say and are only marking, use the bookmark feature.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:59 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Suni
Reason You Want It:
I've been messing around with my own Kiwi character and the idea of drawing more than one of them together, like in a little group so they could all go on adventures. It's a very appealing idea because they're so easy to draw. Her design is simple and easy to replicate as well, making her perfect for the ideas I have. :)
Personality:
Suni is the more docile of the trio, she doesn't just jump in like her friends, she has to think about what she's about to do before she does it. She's often the voice of reason, always asking "are you sure?" several times before she finally goes along with what the others are doing. Because of her timid nature her two other Kiwi companions are very protective of her, always watching her back and such to make sure she doesn't get hurt on one of their many adventures.
Suni is also closest to Ven, the wild she-dog who looks after them from time to time. They often all three go to Ven's den and she'll watch over them while they sleep.

Story Snippet/History/Usage:
Suni had always been a very cautious bird, a very... Kiwi, Kiwi. If you get what I'm saying. She was always hiding out, keeping low and trying to survive while being as unnoticed as a leaf on the ground. It wasn't until one morning that she ran into someone who changed her whole life just by, literally, running into her.
"Oof!" Suni peeped in alarm when she found herself shoved unceremoniously sideways and to the ground. Wiggling around she awkwardly stood back up to see just what had run into her and at the sight of another one of her kind she froze, it was rare to see others like her in this part of the jungle. Feeling more nervous by the second when the other bird finally righted itself she was about to turn tail and run, but then they spoke.
"There is a ferret chasing me, so I suggest you ru-" The other bird had barely time to finish her sentence when a rustling in the bushes beyond caught both their attentions. In silent agreement the two Kiwi looked to each other and then ran side by side as fast as they could away from the ferret chasing them.

Running didn't seem to be any use, the ferret was determined not to give up its prey. Suni looked to the dark brown Kiwi beside her and couldn't understand why the other bird had a smile breaking out on its face, this was not a happy situation!
"Almost there!" The other bird shouted, "Ven! ... Dinner's here!"
'Dinner?' Suni was hardly prepared for the shadow that suddenly leapt over the two small birds and snapped the ferret up, its squealing only lasting a moment before it was dead. Suni wasn't going to stop running but once again the other Kiwi rammed into her so that she tumbled to a halt.
"Don't need to run anymore, she's got it." The brown kiwi said, standing over Suni's fallen form.
"W-who? What just happened!?! Are you crazy?!" Suni sputtered, trying her darnedest to get back up on two feet, but she froze when she saw who that shadow had belonged to... it was a large dog. That was when the small kiwi unceremoniously went limp and fainted.
"Is she dead?" The brown Kiwi asked the slim dog with some worry.
"I don't think so Dee, but we shouldn't just leave her here.. something may try to make a meal of her." Ven suggested quietly while looking around, she wasn't the only predatory animal in the forest, there were things out there that even she needed to worry about. "Let me eat our kill and we'll take her back to the den, if she wakes up before then promise to me that you will let her make her own decision and not force her to come with us like you did True."
Destiny nodded with a sigh, "Alright fine but wouldn't it be great for her to join us? Then we'll be the three amigos!"
Ven looked at her pointedly, "I-I mean the three amigos and their... matriarch leader dog?" Destiny's lame save made the she-dog laugh.
"Whatever you say Dee."

And that's all I'll be able to write for now, but you get the idea of where it's going. :) I also did a sketch of this scene, we've got storms going on now so I'm not gonna be able to finish it. ;-;
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by SAPPHOLYTE on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverduckie » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 am

Creature's Name: Evadona
Image: Image
Code:
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/28im5px.jpg[/img]

Preferences:
1. Please take better care of her then I did
2. Credit Tripp for the design
Link Art Link: I have no idea, it's been so long since I adopted her
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Yes I did, but I don't remember what her name was.

I'm going to post a adoption form later probably, There's a design I've had my eye on for awhile I'm planning on going after. :)
silverduckie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuky 101 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 am

Yay, new thread! ^^ Will be posting form soon! ^^
Confucius wrote:Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Nuky 101 wrote:∞Fursonas ∞Characters ∞Adoptables
Replies to anything and everything may take a while.

Samuel Butler wrote:Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
Nuky 101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 am

New donations are up!
Also #24 Kanji was taken down, due to its previous owner wanting it back.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenFromStBarts » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 am

I know who I am going for, for the next code drop already! I am in love with Coffee Fox 8D <3 Yay!!!!! so adorable.

I am so exited for the new fresh start of a new thread. I am anticipating all the new characters that will have a chance to get a new home <3

Hello Sweeties~ I'm a college student looking to have a little fun in between classes and work. Pm me if you would like to role-play~

FallenFromStBarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 am

Oh boy! Tay is back! I saw her when she was first donated and wanted her so badly! Expect this to be an edited form in a few seconds!

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
History/Background/Other:
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

I have no time to write a form because of a recent misunderstanding, I apologize for the spam.
Last edited by Sapphirescript on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me