โ˜ผ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž .* - `๐€๐ฑ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ ๐‘๐๐†` - ARTIST SEARCH

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What would you like to see in the future?

Events
40%
More Daily Quests
No votes
Fan Club
No votes
More Explore Options
No votes
Litter Drops (Will be in chat)
60%
Other (PM me!)
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: โ˜ผ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž .* - `๐€๐ฑ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ ๐‘๐๐†`*W.I.P, OPEN*

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:11 am

Axolotl Tryout Form
Username: dragoness129
Which Axolotl: 1
Axolotl Name: Juniper
Prompt Answer: They are a clever axolotl. They are able to adapt, being very resourceful with their surroundings and materials at hand. Sometimes their commands may seem demanding, but they are just taking what they perceive to be the best course of action.

codeword: AxolotlAdopt
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ผ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž .* - `๐€๐ฑ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ ๐‘๐๐†`*W.I.P, OPEN*

Postby RealCipher » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:23 am

Extended Axolotl tryouts to the 20th !

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
โฌ™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! โฌ™
~ ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ~
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โฌ™ ๐˜ˆ๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ด โฌ™
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ผ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž .* - `๐€๐ฑ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ ๐‘๐๐†`

Postby RealCipher » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:23 am

Explore is open!

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl, » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:26 am

Axolotl Tryout Form
Username: owl,
Which Axolotl: 1
Axolotl Name: Bubble
Prompt Answer: just like thier name, this little guy has a super bubbly personality!! They love to make friends with as many axolotls as they meet!! They can often be found socializing with others or even helping out around their harem. Bubble loves to be the center of attention and is always around to chat with others! Since theyโ€™re so outgoing, they often donโ€™t notice when other axolotls arenโ€™t as friendly as they are and can tend to take over conversations without realizing it. They have a hard time finding a middle ground and could probably go on for hours if others let them.

Axolotl Tryout Form
Which Axolotl: 2
Axolotl Name: Fin
Prompt Answer: this little guy is super shy around other axolotls! They prefer to not be the center of attention but love to cheer their friends on! While they donโ€™t make a lot of friends, the ones they do make are typically for life! When around others Fin is still friendly, waving and smiling, but doesnโ€™t go out of the way to talk to anyone. Though they tend to be the first to notice when another axolotl isnโ€™t feeling themselves and will typically check up on how they might be feeling.

Iโ€™m not sure if this is a raffle or not so I tried for both (:

Cleanup!
Todayโ€™s Date: 6/13
How many shells you currently have: 0
Shell count after adding 20: 20

codeword: ShellCleanup
Last edited by owl, on Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:34 am

owl, wrote:-snip-
Iโ€™m not sure if this is a raffle or not so I tried for both (:

-snip-

Here to clarify this isnโ€™t a raffle but a writing contest- but you are welcome to try for more than one at a time! However since these are due the same day you can only win one.

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:25 pm

Cleanup!
Username: dragoness129
Todayโ€™s Date: June 14
How many shells you currently have: 60
Shell count after adding 20: 80

ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl, » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:20 am

Cleanup!
Todayโ€™s Date: 6/14
How many shells you currently have: 20
Shell count after adding 20: 40

Last edited by owl, on Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
owl,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ผ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž .* - `๐€๐ฑ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ ๐‘๐๐†`

Postby RealCipher » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:52 am

Bump

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl, » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:05 am

Cleanup!
Todayโ€™s Date: 6/15
How many shells you currently have: 40
Shell count after adding 20: 60

owl,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery