EVENT LOC Adopts

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: EVENT LOC Adopts

Postby Tundra » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 pm

A message to everyone! You have 11 Days to complete your forms! Its not that far off considering most of you wont be on come the holidays! so be best to get everything squared away in the next 3-4 days!
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:07 am

Username: Diamondcat
Cub Applying For:#4
Name:Coral
Element: Water + Ice
Personality: Coral is sweet and kind-hearted. She is gentle, especially with the young ones. She loves nature, and some of her best friends are animals. Coral thinks that boys are a waste of time, and she doesn't bother with dumb things. She is persistent& confident, but can be a procrastinator
Relationships: Father, Zoro, a normal lion
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Spring, water, flowers, and animals
Dislikes: Pollution, as it hurts the water she loves. Coral also dislikes seaweed because her animal friends get caught in it. (did I mention she is friends with almost all animals)
The day of their birth (from their point of view): I slowly opened my eyes. It was cold. I could feel the dark water dragging me down. I gasped for air that didn't exist, and everything went black. I breathed heavily. It was warm. Was I dead? No. I could feel the numbness of my paws. I looked up. A large lion was towering above me. I shrank back in fear. "Please-please don't hurt me! I- I'll leave!" He chuckled. "No young one, I am your father now. Shh. Try to sleep, your wounds need to heal."
Extras: NA
Last edited by lovestruck on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:05 am

JUST AN FYI
any loc that do not receive forms and go without an owner, come judging on the 31st...
will be raffled off to staff and active members in the community!

I don't want to disregard any of these designs, so I believe this to be more than fair.

Also note that just because you have the only form for one of these lions does not mean it automatically goes to you.
Loc are won through hard work and effort. If need be a small extension may be given c: <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:57 pm

bump

LOC in Danger of being Raffled
#1, #2, #4, #7 #8
These LOC do not posses complete forms required to win the LOC
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:25 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Art by Tundra

Hello! My username is Shattered Beazt!

I'm applying for the lovely Cub #002

Should I win this cub, I would name him Nereus,
which is a Greek name meaning "water". In Greek
mythology, Nereus was a god of the sea, and also
father to the Nereids.

I've decided that Nereus will be a male.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By me, Shattered Beazt

Nereus has two different elements. The elements are water and Galactic Plasma.

Water:

A lion with the gift of water can: Move major amounts of water, pull water out from
              the ground, manipulate it's shape, thrust it with great force. (Must have water
              nearby to use abilities)

- Surf: Nereus creates a small wave just large enough to hold him and uses it to carry
              him around short distances. This way of traveling is a lot faster and less tiresome than
              running.
              - Tsunami: This drains Nereus of energy. He can create a giant and destructive wave to
              crash where he likes.
              - Mist: Nereus can turn the water into mist usually to fog an area and conceal something.
              He does this when he leaves for his adventures.

Galactic Plasma:

A lion with the gift of Galactic Plasma can: create force fields, create and destroy
              stars. Use these now black holes to travel vast distances.

- Force Field: Nereus can create different force fields. The more powerful, larger, or
              how long it lasts takes up more energy. They can be different shapes such as domes
              or walls and can be completely transparent or slightly colored.
              - Creation: Nereus can create a star where he likes. The more powerful the star, the
              more energy it requires.
              - Destruction Nereus can destroy stars or force fields. The more powerful the star or
              force field, the more energy it requires.
              - Blackhole Nereus creates a small, normally weak blackhole. He uses these to travel
              to where he likes.

From looking afar, Nereus is a very quiet cub that keeps to himself. He is never one
              to introduce himself first. Whether he is shy or he just doesn't care to introduce him-
              self can't be known at this level of stranger-ship. He will always go about his own way,
              and it is clear he is a really independent cub. He needs no caretaker, despite the fact
              he has one and he makes it evident. Any lion who doesn't know him knows that he is
              always up to something and the lions are usually skeptical of what that is.

From an acquaintance level relationship, the lion who is acquainted with Nereus will
              know that they had to introduce themselves because Nereus never would have.
              Although they still might not know why he hasn't introduced himself. At this level of
              relationship, lions might see how hard it is to gain Nereus's trust. They won't know
              much more than a stranger will about Nereus except that they might see his
              brilliance and his curiosity.

At a friendship level of relationship, friends will know that Nereus is not really a
              compassionate type nor a talkative type. He hardly spends time with anyone, and
              if a lion is a friend of Nereus's, that lion is pretty special to him. Friends of Nereus
              know that he is super stubborn, and getting Nereus to do anything he doesn't want
              to is next to impossible. Convincing him isn't some easy task. Friends know that he
              is always doing something to satisfy his curiosity. Exactly what? They aren't actually
              sure. His secretiveness prevents them from knowing, and he is always careful about
              it.

Depending on the relationship, a best friend of Nereus will know what he's up to. Best
              friends have gained most of the trust of Nereus. They know fully of his brilliance and
              stubbornness and know better than trying to get him to do something he doesn't want
              to. Best friends will know of his determined mind, he never fails to do something he
              has set his mind to. They also know how impressionable he is. They know of his
              objective nature.

Looking at Nereus without any relationship lenses, Nereus is always looking around
              at other lions, observing how they act which can determine his own behavior. He is
              an extremely impressionable cub. He is on the edge between good and evil and is
              trying to find his way and place in his world. He appears to be extremely helpful and
              good, but on the inside, he has a lot of darkness that with evil and selfish intentions.
              At his age, he's not sure which side to choose and wavers between them. He is always
              skeptical of the lions that surround them and in his free time travels, often using
              black holes to do so, to escape from them. He often travels seeking for more
              opportunities to explore the areas of the unknown, searching for the group called the
              Traditionalists to seek revenge. (More in the story below) He knows he shouldn't be by
              the orders of his new Pride and so he keeps it all secret. Very often, although he is not
              generally angry, when he thinks about his past, he become passionate about his past
              and in return will become angry and determined to kill all those who threw him and his
              family into the lake. It's hard to gain his trust because he doesn't want anyone to tell
              on him. His intelligence comes from experience and surviving his own adventures.

Arcturus: Owned by starry-knight
              Arcturus and Nereus have a special relationship by their connection of Galactic
              plasma. When hearing that his mentor was Arcturus, he had felt very nervous, some-
              thing he never quite feels. Arcturus has taught Nereus more about his power than
              anyone else could, that being because he is the only other lion with the ability. Anyone
              could teach how the basic elements worked, but when it came to Galactic plasma, they
              shook it off. Being Arcturus's mentee meant that Nereus got to travel to the prison.
              And although he'd prefer not to be stuck their forever if he were to ever grow up, he
              does find it fascinating. Nereus considers Arcturus a close friend.

Amoris: Owned by Hobbit Geek
              Nereus and Amoris have a very close friendship. With both of them coming from the
              sea and both having a water element, these two have bonded rather well. How they
              first began talking to each other? They were friends a long time ago, in another life-
              time. They vaguely remembered that when they came here, but they were able to
              continue their friendship. Now, Nereus takes Amoris with him on his adventures some-
              times. He feels her nervousness about it, but he knows that she would never tell on
              him or stop him from doing what he loves.

Inna: Owned by NizoLuv
              When coming from a weird lake, and you're only a cub, apparently you have to have
              a caretaker. Or so Nereus found out. His caretaker is Inna, and although Nereus gets
              annoyed with feeling like he has to depend on someone, he knows Inna is just looking
              after him. Inna often gets in his way of his adventures however, and is, in Nereus's
              eyes, just an obstacle for him. He doesn't mind his presence once Nereus has decided
              that he's done for the day, but otherwise he wishes he could be alone.

Eztli Owned by NizoLuv
              The first time Nereus saw Eztli, his curiosity led him to investigate the lion. After a
              while, they ended up bumping into each other, which was how they met. Nereus
              doesn't know much about Eztli, but he does know that he is connected to the blood
              moon, which fascinates Nereus. Although he hasn't talked to him since, he thinks
              about Eztli and even the other Blood Moon lions and wonders how they are connected
              to the Blood moon.

Anatu Owned by NizoLuv
              Anatu and Nereus's relationship is a bit like a cat's and a mouse's relationship or a
              dog's and cat's. Similar to predator and prey. It wasn't always like that, but apparently
              some lions don't like to accidentally be splashed with water. This incident happened
              close to when he was a new arrival, and the lioness seemed rather skeptical of him.
              Now she seems always to be threatening him or trying to find out what he is up to,
              and Nereus cannot let that happen.

Water: Naturally, having an element of water, Nereus is drawn to water. The feeling
              of the cool threatening water below him calms him, and the sounds it produces when
              it crashes against the shore calms him even more so. He can always count on water
              to bring relief to whatever situation he is in. Not to mention his fascination with
              water- the way light shines through it, the way it leaves its mark on the sand, etc.

Being Alone: Nereus is the introverted type, and thus, he is more comfortable with
              being alone. Being around other lions stresses him, especially because of where he
              came from. He doesn't think that they actually accept him as part of the pride.

Adventures: Nereus looks forward to his adventures every day. He loves to explore
              different planets and moons, creating stars where he likes and the sort. Often his
              adventures are dangerous, but he is always able to avoid the bad situations or defend
              himself and the experience is what he loves.

Stars: The stars to Nereus have a unique, captivating beauty to them. They are a
              source of comfort to the little cub. When he travels, he loves to see the different kinds
              of stars that exist like pulsars, supernovas, and nebulas. He loves creating and
              replicating these stars. Stars are his artistic tools to create masterpieces in the sky.

The Unknown: The unknown scares so many, but it is so fascinating to Nereus. The
              unknown means room for exploration and adventures and others. Maybe there are more
              lions out there, a pride just like theirs. He dreams to discover more of the unknown.

Fire/Extreme heat: To Nereus, fire or extreme heat is awful. When in extreme heat,
              the cub feels as if he will catch on fire or shrivel up, especially if there is no water
              near him to rejuvenate him. Although he does often work with fiery balls, he prefers
              not to stay close to them or at least bring some cooling water. If he gets overheated,
              the lion cub quickly becomes stressed out.

Ignorance: Nereus sees no excuse for ignorance as to what is out beyond the little
              cozy planet of the lion's. He knows they don't have his element to travel, but he does
              know they have their portal. Nereus believes that all lions should be able to use the
              portal when they please and that not letting them is ignorant.

Other lions:Nereus can become very paranoid that the other lions will figure him out
              or try to stop him from exploration. He doesn't trust hardly any of them and only sees
              them as a hindrance to his own ideas.

Anatu: Anatu is his least favorite lion because she actively seeks to soil his plans. If
              she were to ever find out, Nereus knows his adventures would be over. Anatu is his
              very essence of paranoia and it haunts him whenever he leaves. Nereus has had
              nightmares of Anatu finding him out.

Crowded Spaces: Something that really gets Nereus is crowded spaces. Too many lions
              near him is miserable news for him. He feels too trapped and watched, not free to do
              anything at all. The worst place he's ever been to is the Grand Chamber when all the
              lions are squishing in. He almost feels he cannot breathe in there.

The voice was loud, frightening, and clear. Lions streamed down to where the scene
              was happening with shocked, confused expressions. The event happening before their
              eyes was unheard of. The water at the lakeshore became unsettling; the wind picked
              up, the waves becoming larger and stronger, even the color of the water was changing
              to a much more darker and ominous color.

At the peak of the chaos came a large wave that crashed over the shore, forcing the
              lions to step back. The water spluttered everywhere, stinging those who were too
              close. As the water began rolling back in, it left behind something. Roars from behind
              could be heard, but Ecko ignored them and rushed towards the object before the next
              wave was able to crash in. It was a cold, soaked pelt belonging to a cub that was no
              longer alive. Gently, he picked the poor soul up and removed the body to a safe place.

The water had calmed down a little, but it soon began to pick up again. The winds
              rose and water went wild. As the chaos again peaked, yet another wave crashed down
              and left another cub. This one a blue cub with colorful tendrils attached to his face
              and shoulders. Again, the cub was dead, but he was moved to safety anyways.

The whole scenario repeated many times and many lifeless cubs were left over. The
              lions of the cosmos were all stunned by what had happened and even frightful.

Inside the lake was a sphere, very bright, very beautiful. It was perfectly round and
              white light emanated from it. It began ascending from within the water and eventually
              broke the surface. From mid air, the sphere began to pulse, over and over. And then
              a shock wave. All the lions could feel it and many let out gasps. When the looked up
              again, all the cubs were floating mid air, eyes wide and glowing white much like the
              sphere. The lions were all shocked and many took a step back at the sight. Suddenly
              a large explosion sound rang as the mystical sphere disappeared and the cubs
              descended to the ground with the white removed from their eyes.

---

The cubs were taken back to the camp and given a place to sleep for the night. In the
              morning, one by one, they were questioned, not harshly, but more curiously. The cub
              to have washed up first went first, and then came Nereus. He followed the lions to the
              place he was to be interviewed. He didn't recognize any of them and wondered where
              he was. While walking through the places, he suddenly recognized where he was walking
              and could see how that place had changed with time. Clearly, he was from a time way
              before now.

They took their places. He sat in front of several adult lions who he could assume were
              the leaders. One lion, a spotted one, stepped forward and introduced himself as Ethereal,
              the alpha of the pride.

"So then, what is your name?" The alpha asked him.

Nereus looked up at him and at the other lions, thinking about how he should approach
              all of this. In the end he decided that, although he didn't trust these lions, being honest
              with them might be the best way. If he lied they might catch his lies. He wasn't sure
              what these lions were capable of and he didn't want to risk anything: that would be
              stupid. Besides, what was there to hide?

They might not believe me.

He shrugged the thought away. If they didn't believe him, that was their fault. And
              after what had happened the day before, they'd probably believe anything.

"My name is Nereus." He said softly, watching and reading their expressions. His
              curiosity was beginning to itch at him to ask questions, but he hushed up. He wasn't
              interviewing them...

Ethereal continued to ask questions, a lot of which were about the lake and other
              things Nereus had no idea of. He was beginning to feel a little crammed in this room
              of lions and he wanted to run.

"Do you know what the white sphere in the sky was and where it came from?"

Nereus shook his head. "No."

"What can you tell us? Where did you come from? You have to be able to tell us
              something!"

Nereus let out a long sigh and nodded. Then, he spoke.

"There was a time, long, long ago when every problem was resolved by war. It was the
              natural way back then, everything was not as civilized as it seems to be now. This was
              the time that I was born into."

He looked up to see if the lions were following. They all had quieted down now and were
              listening, seemingly satisfied. This encouraged Nereus.

"We lived here, right where you are standing. We lived in this area, and while there
              was always bloodshed, it suited us nicely and we were able to survive as a group- a
              small group. I was born into this group along with my two other siblings. We were
              welcomed into the group and celebrated for our little group would become stronger with
              the addition of us three. We were raised and taught to fight for our lives and to be loyal
              to our group. If we had to die for our group then so be it.

We were strong, us three, and we were doing well in our training. Fifty years we had
              survived, our group would ravage and destroy and conquer others. However, all of this,
              all the of that training, and nothing could have prepared me for what was coming."

Nereus paused, again watching all the lions, but they were all wide-eyed. They believed
              him so far.

"I remember one day I was out behind a few of the lions who were preparing to attack
              so loner lions to gain control of the area. Just as they were about to let loose their
              powers, an alarming sound back at our base-"

Nereus motioned to the space all around him.

"We all ran back to find a huge group of blood thirsty lions waiting for us at a lake. The
              one we cubs came out of."

The little cub could hardly go on anymore. He was becoming angry, the darkness within
              the little cub, the nature of what he learned from his old life coming out. His claws were
              scratching the ground. His pupils became narrowed, almost as if ready to attack the
              lions in front of him. These weren't his enemies though. But maybe they were the
              descendants of them? The traditionalists did believed in an alpha with absolute power.
              This could be their alpha now, as the lion did claim to be so. He could end it all.

Nereus became bloodthirsty just thinking about this- it was how he was taught to be.
              He couldn't take this anymore, he had to know.

"Were you the group that did this to us?" He burst, hot breath escaping his mouth at
              a rapid pace. "We suffered because of you! Our whole group! Thrown into the lake,
              burned and drowned! Your lions did this to us!"

Using the water beside him, he created a ring of water to separate him from the
              others. The lions were gaping at the little cub, and Nereus was waiting for him to speak.

"No, little one. We did not do that to your group... Your story- we know of this story-
              we've seen it on the walls..."

Nereus held the water, eyes furrowed with anger. He didn't speak. Ethereal continued.

"Follow me."

Nereus wasn't sure if he should follow, but curiosity overtook him and slowly began to
              follow, the ring of water following him. They led the cub to carvings of exactly what he
              had told them. The drawings told the history of it all. He dropped the ring of cool water,
              and he understood these lions. But he still had many questions, which he began asking.
              It was their turn now.

By the end of the "interview", Nereus understood who these lions were and what they
              were here to do. He agreed to stay with them, living life their way, or at least making
              them believe he is. Nereus had a new goal in mind. He needed revenge. He needed to
              make sure that whoever had did this to his group was to pay for it. While thinking of
              this, his anger began spiking again, and the cub began fidgeting, releasing something
              within him. He felt power flow inside him. Suddenly in front of him, a swirling black
              hole appeared before him. He could see through it- he could see where it led to. He
              stepped inside and landed with a thud on the other side.

Standing to his feet, Nereus looked above him. The black hole started diminishing and
              soon became non existent. And in front of him, was a vast array of planets and stars,
              all with new mysteries and chances for exploration. Nereus knew just how he was going
              to find the group of lions that destroyed his group. With his new abilities, he could
              travel wherever he liked. No one could stop him.

"Are you coming Amoris?" Nereus said, as he quietly led the way from the Pride.

"Yes, just slow down!"

"We have to be quiet."

The lions of the Pride were sleeping, or at least were supposed to. Nereus had made
              sure that his trail was covered by mist so that the cubs would be hard to see.

"Almost there..."

Nereus was walking a little fast now, excitement flooding his body. Eventually, he got
              to a place that couldn't been seen at all by the Pride. He began to concentrate.

Within a few second, a black, gaping hole in the air appeared, swirling mystically. The
              other side shown through: a very red and dusty planet. Nereus knew exactly where he
              was as he'd been here many times before. "Let's go." He whispered.

Both cubs leaped through the hole. It could still be seen from where they now stood,
              but it became smaller and smaller and eventually disappeared. The planet beneath
              them was giant, way larger than the rock they called home. Amoris stood amazed at
              the view. She knew that Nereus had placed many of the stars in the sky himself. The
              whole sky was sprinkled with lights and stardust, some of which were way closer than
              others and all of they had brilliant colors. He had truly made a masterpiece. "Do you
              like it?" Nereus said, proudly.

"It's amazing!" Amoris breathed. The sight was amazing.

"Well now that I've showed you that, let's go have some real fun!"

Another black hole hovered, welcoming them both. They each leaped in excitedly and
              landed on a new planet. This planet had several beautiful rings around it. Nereus began
              glancing around, making sure the area was safe. The planet before them seemed very
              purple and white, with large stalks of purple streaking towards the sky with a beautiful
              white plume near the end. These stalks surrounded them like a forest.

"Which way?" Nereus asked, flicking his tail with excitement.

"Hmmm... Let's try this way."

There were large boulders in the direction they headed. It seemed most quiet besides
              a little background noise that seemed to be made of soft humming. Looking at the sky
              they could see space and all the stars- the view was captivating. After some time the
              two came across a large waterfall and they were at the very top. They had a view of a
              large, magnificent valley and the buzzing began to get louder.

And louder.

And louder.

The buzzing noise became almost deafening until a large winged creature right above
              them. Both the cubs in fear leaped into the waterfall, and, using their water elements,
              carried themselves down to the bottom safely. When they both got out, both of them
              were wide-eyed, but Nereus was loving it at the same time. "What was that?" He burst.
              Excitement shook his body. They looked around them again but the buzzing was only
              faintly heard again.

"Do you think it will come back?" Nereus asked.

"I hope not..." Amoris admitted, feeling as though she'd rather get back to her bed.

"We have to see what it is, Amoris! Don't you get it? What if we could talk to it? Or what
              if it was good?"

"What if it kills us?!" Amoris spat.

"We're going."

Amoris knew she wouldn't win and relented. Clearly she didn't want to go, that thing
              had been at least twice as big as an adult lion! Nereus led the way towards where he
              thought he heard the buzzing. Sure enough, it became louder and louder. This time,
              the massive creature swooped again above them, but it grabbed ahold of Amoris and
              kept going, seizing its prey.

Nereus had done it now, but there was no way he was letting it get away with Amoris.
              Seizing up more water nearby, he orchestrated the waves with such skill so he could
              ride on it like surfer. This way, he was able to follow the creature without too much
              trouble. Obstacles made it harder though, like large boulders or the weird purple stalks.
              He kept his eyes on Amoris- he could still see her brown shell.

The large beast began to slow down, enabling Nereus to catch up a little. It began flying
              in circles until it landed upon a great pile of purple stalks. Nereus could see the creature
              put Amoris down in the pile. He got closer and closer to her and could see the terror in
              her eyes.

As soon as he got close enough, he used the water below him to dart at the beast's
              face. The beast roared at the water and shot forward at Nereus, it's mouth wide open.
              Nereus stopped, now that he had gotten the beast's attention. He began to concentrate.
              So much so, that his eyes started becoming glowy. The glow swirled and swirled,
              becoming black in color. It swirled vertically in front of Nereus. Soon enough, a large
              black hole formed and just as the creature was about to eat Nereus, it instead flew
              directly into the hole.

Nereus was out of breath after creating such a hole. He began to feel dizzy and faint
              and crumpled to the ground. Amoris raced after him, but not before something
              emerged from the nest. Another creature, just like the one from before, except a
              fraction of the size followed after Amoris. She turned around to protect Nereus's body,
              and, using the water that he used on the beast before, encircled the small clone now.
              It spun faster and faster and the creature couldn't escape. Suddenly, the water from
              the ring shot to the middle, piercing the clone. It groaned in agony and fell to the ground.

Amoris raced to Nereus. He was breathing, and she let out a sigh of relief and she lied
              down next to him. Everything was quiet.

---

A few hours later and Amoris awoke. They were still safe and still nothing was heard.
              Nereus began stirring, and Amoris could see him smiling. "That was fun..." He
              whispered. Swirling black appeared in front of them both, coming from Nereus.
              "Let's go." He whispered. Amoris nodded and helped Nereus climb into the hole that
              led the way back to their beds.

Art by kdougfang
Last edited by Aravel on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:59 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:27 pm

ATTENTION APPLICANTS
You have 6 days to complete your forms! Forms must be completely filled out! Including, but not exclusive to these sections of the forms. In addition, WE WILL NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THESE LOC..plain and simple. They are who they are..you cant..force them to grow wings, or change their coat pattern(well..if one was based off a cuttlefish maybe XD)

Elemental Info - prob should go into detail what you think the element means, adds to the form length
    ART - This is a huge must, increases the value of your form showing you have interest.
    Personality of the Cub - Must, and don't be stingy, its easy to look up what a personality traits meaning is. Tell why this is one of the cubs traits.
    Relationships - Come now..this is actually quite easy..JUST ASK..there are many users who are willing to let you use their LOCS in relationships. Kilan is available, the keeper of items in this event. Massive in size, he is the largest a LOC can get.
    Likes and Dislikes - self explanatory..
    The day of their birth - THIS..is your story section..not a date..if you have a date..its..meaningless to us..Write! Be creative...but KEEP to the LOC races specifications. Including that LOC don't eat....this is a big one.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daenerys Neirin ; Number Eight

Postby Mortikat » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Daenerys Neirin

Username: Mortikat

Cub Applying For:
Number 8
I didn't find out about these lovely babies UFA until earlier today. The first two that immediately drew my eye were #2, of course, the beauty that she is, but also #8. Number eight had a simpler means of beauty, but it included one thing that number two did not have that was one of the deciding factors in the end; Rainbows. Rainbows hold a special place in my heart.
It took me all day to decide which baby to go for, and a lot of back and forth with a friend, who persuaded me to imagine what they would look like grown, (though I do know they won't, it was something that helped in my decision process) and to write a story without basing it on a design to see what happened. So I had an image of both in my head as to what some of the possibilities might be when they're grown, and I also wrote a story. By the end of everything, it was no contest. Number 8 was the cub for me.

Name:
Daenerys Neirin

Daenerys; Taken form the strong lady Daenerys Targeryen from Game of Thrones.

Neirin; Celtic for 'surrounded by light’

I decided to name her Daenerys Neirin, because not only is light one of her elements, but so is her pelt. The Daenerys part of her name comes from the strong female character in GoT, and I mean for her to live up to the namesake as she ages and grows wiser.

Nickanmes; Rys

Allegiance; The Pride - Although she doesn't know much about whats happening at the moment, but she feels as if she should side with the Pride. They've survived this long with that way of life, why change it? Talking things out is so much better than fighting, so she doesn't understand why the rebellion is happening.

Element: Light and Earth
Light; Lights up the dark, blinds and distracts foes, and creates balls of energy
Earth; Moves the earth, creates shields and barriers, and helps flora to grow

Light Powers;
Daylight; She has the ability o bring about full on daytime brightness int the darkest of places
Energy Ball; She creates a ball of light energy that she's able to manipulate and throw to and fro to her will.

Earth Powers;

Grow; She's able to take any plant life from a small seed to pretty much full grown. Depending upon size and scale of said plant life, the longer it will take her and the more energy she'll have to extend to grow it to full.
Shield; She pulls up a large wall of thick earth in front of her, or in front of allies, to block incoming attacks or to hide.

Personality:

Adventurous ; For as much as Rys fears certain things,
she feels compelled to explore. So much of the world is still
a mystery to her, and he feels like she needs to explore,
to travel, to never stop moving. She feels like he needs
to discover everything there is she doesn't know.
Cheerful ; Daenerys is an often cheerful type of girl. She's
bright in personality just as much as his one element is
bright. She looks on the better side of life, being more of
a "glass half full" type of optimist.
Caring ; She doesn't like to see anyone or anything he
cares for suffer, especially at her expense. she'll do
whatever is in his power to help them feel better, even if
they're sick, wounded, or just need an ear to listen.
Blunt ; Even though Rys is kind, and she means nothing but
well, sometimes she can be a little blunt, and say things
rather rudely. She doesn't like to dance around words to
much, so she cuts to the chase as much as he can.
Defender ; Daenerys is not only a Warrior, but a protector.
She feels like he has to defend those she cares for at any
and all cost, and she will do it more than willingly.
Manipulative ; Believe it or not, this pretty girl has learned
a thing or two from the Trickster. Rys can be very
manipulative to get what she desires, and has a bad habit
of taking it to far at times. She does Loke proud.
Flirtatious ; Even though she's young, she likes to
be sweet to others her age, to keep the boys on their toes.
Though this habit is going to give Loke a heart attack one
day, he doesn't understand Rys' ulterior motives in being
flirty. Its just one of the many tools at her disposal.
Devious ; Another trait that she has gained from
being raised by Loke; She's a little devil, really. She uses
her wiles and wits and manipulation to cause trouble and
misfortune, and often times, chaos.

Relationships:
Kilan
Daenerys adores Kilan. Kilan was the second lion he
ever saw after his birth, and the girl has liked
Kilan ever since. She gets so excited to see him,
that she practically tries to tackle the giant lion
to the ground every time, just to lick his face
affectionately. Kilan, though he likes Neirin,
can't help but shake his head at some of the
things that Rys does or comes up with.
Loke
After running off into the woods after being
born form the Lake, Loke was the first lion
Rys met. One would think that the silver
tongued Trickster would not take the young
cub under his paw, but he did. He treats Rys
well, and is teaching her many things. Rys
sees Loke as the closest thing she has to a
father. Whather or not the Trickster has an
ulterior motive, it is to early to tell yet,
Thalaris
Thalaris was the third lion Neirin saw after
his birth. Their relationship is rather
strained. Rys doesn't like Thalaris' cold,
callous behavior, and Thalaris does not
enjoy the cheery young cub's company very
much. They tolerate each other, but
sometimes like each other, and every once
in awhile, hate each other.
Khalid
Rys does not fancy Khalid. He's cold, and
rough, and he doesn't like her either. Most
days she just doesn't like him, but there
are some days where Rys is scared of him.
Nunebis
Rys really likes Nunebis. He always agrees
to play along with her devious tricks, and
he has no issues dealing with her cheerful
nature.
Vashti
Rys doesn't really know why, but she feels
like she knows and recognizes Vashti. The
pretty lioness has been nice to her thus far,
and they get along fairly well.
Elysia (event Cub #7)
Rys soon came to realize that Elysia was
another cub that came from the Lake, just
like her. However, as they all settled into
their new home, it became apparent to
Rys that Elysia was one she could easily
manipulate. She likes Elysia, but has trouble
not taking advantage of her sometimes.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Sunshine -Total darkness
+Sea shells -The thought of death
+ Warmth -Storms
+ Fish - Deep, open water
+ Stars - Cold weather
+Rays of sunlight in dark shadows -Anything threatening her neck
+Rainbows -The color red

Who I Was

I don't remember my old life to vividly, but I do remember what matters the most; The life I was living a few months up until I was killed. I had been living in a pride of rogues, the males trying to force me into loyalty. My life was fuzzy before that point in my memory, but I knew they took me under their care in a moment of my desperation, but it wasn't entirely willing, unfrotunately. They helped me heal, though, and provided me with food when I needed it.

The few days before my death are extremely vivid in my mind for me. I was lounging in the sunshine, happy to still have the life to feel the sun on my belly, when the lead male came over to me and rudely shoved me with his paw, bringing me out of my little bubble of happiness. I opened my eyes and turned over onto my side to look at him, "What is it, Lord Xerxes?" I asked him, flicking my tail up a little bit. I was a full grown female, beautiful, with no scars covering my pelt at the time. Xerxes, however, was large, covered in battle scars, and had patches of mane missing form his days fighting.

"What are you doing?" the ugly brute grumbled towards me. The tip of my tail flicked and I bowed my head a little bit, looking up at him with ym glowing eyes, "Im simply doing a bit of lounging, m'lord. My duties are done for the day." The answer visibly displeased him, which was unfortunate. Xerxes was not a lion that veryone liked when he was unhappy. He turned, angry, and walked away. Whatever reason he was mad for I never was able to figure out. He had recently taken his Queen, Vashti, so why should he be so grumpy?

A couple of days later, I was out doing ym daily chores, when one of the males approached me. I don't remember his name, but he was a bit of a sweet heart, if one of these brutish band of males could eb considered one, came over to me. "Hey Scales," he said to me. "Scales" wasn't ym name but I had never given them my real one, so they called me that because of the irridescent patches on my back. "Xerxes has a new chore for you today. Follow me." I nodded, keeping myself silent. What did that ugly King want now?

He brought me to Xerxes, who was in his own personal den, even. How odd, that he was bringing me here just to give me a new job to do. I didn't think much of it though. I bowed my head in Xerxes' presence, and asked, "What is it you need of me m'lord?" The Rogue King shook his mane and stood, dismissing the other who had brought me here. The male left switly, though I did catch him give a glance back, looking rather sad, as if he had done something wrong.

The large rogue came over to where I was standing and walked a few circles around me. He let out a low grumble in his chest, and my eyes were watching him the whole time. "Scales.... I know that's not your real name. That doesn't matter though." He gave a pause and circled me one more time, putting a paw on my back, flicking his tail, "Its time that you were introduced to your newest duty as a member of my pride. I need more cubs."

With a gentle sigh, I raised my own paw and swatted his off of me, looking to him with a glare, "No." Xerxes reared back with a growl, taken aback at my blatant refusal.

"I am your King! It's your duty as a lioness of my Pride ot provid me with cubs!" He was angry, visibly so, with his hackles raised, and letting out a low growl. "You DARE to refuse me?!"

"I do dare, " I stated with a small nod, "I have no use for cubs. I would just abandon them anyways in the end, so why go through all the effort? Besides, don't you have Vashti now? Surely your Queen can provide you with some." My response seemed to enrage Xerxes even more. I was starting to fear for myself a little. I had stepped my paws over a boundary, I knew that well enough, but just how far would Xerxes take his rage?

The big male came towards me, "You WILL do as I say!" he insisted, putting his paw on my back again.

In an instant, I whipped around and blinded him with a flash of my light and used the rock under my feet to shove him back, "I will NOT!" I shouted, lips pulled back into a snarl as I lowered my head and faced him, hackles raised. I was angry now, and I was not going down without a fight. It was time for Xerxes to check his privilage.

Without warning, I was quickly swarmed by two males from up above, shoving me to the ground and holding me down as I squirmed. Once Xerxes coul see again, he ambled over to the trio of us, looking down at me with malice and unbridled anger. No one had ever said no to him before, let alone dared to fight back agaisnt him. I snapped my jaws at him, only to be smacke din the face by one of his lackeys.

"You will regret saying no to your King." Xerxes said darkly, before lunging forward in a fit of rage, locking his fangs around my throat. I screamed out a roar as he pulled back, tearing out my throat. The pain was horrible. I remember the gaurds dropping me to the ground and walking away. I watched Xerxes as he stood there, my blood dripping from his maw. He said no more words to me, just stared for the longest time.

As he turned to walk away, the last thing I remember was looking down to see my blood pooling in front of me, and the pain fading as my vision slowly faded to blackness. That' when the cold darkness began.

The Day I Was Born
Cold. Darkness. The only two things I could comprehend ever feeling before. In my own mind, even though I cannot recall it properly, I knew I was not yet alive. Had not yet been brought into the world. However I had not expected the memories to feel so detached from me. I could feel myself trying to call out, crying for the mother I didn't know never existed, for the love and protection of a father that never sired me. At the time, I had no knowledge of the pitiful depths of my existance.

Then, in a moment, there was a blinding flash of light, bringing about a sensation I had never known before; Pain. It coursed through me in throbbing, sharp waves, like the waves of churning water. Even then, I still could not cry out. All I could do was jerk myself, and then, my eyes opened, my body gasped for air. I could feel my heart beating like crazy, my breath drawing in jarring, short gasps. The world was still dark, but the longer I was able to look around, the less dark it got. I began to see hints of color, though things were still blurry.

I began to shiver, feeling my pelt sodden and sticking to me, thunder striking in the air above me, and the force of the wind was strong enough it almost knocked me back down as I got to my paws. I flicked my tail for balance, and finally stood on shaking legs. My breathing was starting to even out, and as I looked around myself, I could see lions on the other end of the lake shore, calling out and rushing to other cubs, to help them. Who were these lions? I had a faint memory of the cubs, but there were no memories there strong enough to make me remember them wholly.

Without warning, lightning struck the lakeshore behind me. It was loud enough, that even though I opened my mouth to scream in shock and fear, I was unable to discern if any noise actually escaped. My paws took off running, through no real desire of my own. Was this what terror truly felt like? My heart pounding, pulse racing, and feeling, the need, the desire, to flee, to hide? I was feeling so many new things all at once, my mind and body were both on overload. Looking back at the Lake as I ran, I wondered what was really happening and what was false.

I ran into something while I wasn't looking. Something that was both hard, and warm at the same time. After tumbling into whatever it was, I liiked up, vision clear, seeing all colors as how they were meant to be seen, to find out what I had ran into.... was a lion. He had long, golden horns, a black mane that was short, and fell slightly into his bright green eyes. His back wore a black blanket with golden markings, that turned into green, and then white. When my eyes met his, a calm seemed to come over me. I was no longer scared, and I no longer felt confused.

"You're alright, little one,"

His voice was like silk, and it carressed my mind in an oddly warm kind of way. I managed a small nod, and he placed his free paw over my back as he leaned down a little, sniffing at me. He let out a soft purr, and leaned down more, grabbing the back of my neck and lifting me into the air. I went limp, as if I was a little cub being picked up by my mother, and he began to carry me deeper into the forest, away from the shrill wind and chaos of the Lake. After awhile, he took me to a small nest of his, and curled up with me, licking my fur backwards to speed up the drying process of my still damp fur. I tried to open my mouth and thank him, to ask what was going on, to say anything, really, only to be met with my own silence.

Even though I never said a word, this lion always seemed to be knowing what I was thinking, and he would try to answer them as best as possible for me. We settled down for bed once I was dry, and I felt his voice gently stroke across my mind, speaking to me without using his maw, You're safe little one. I'll take care of you now. I am Loke., and as we fell asleep, me warm in the comfort of his strong paws, I once again fell into blackness. This time though, it was not cold.

Extras:
Note; Even though it wasn't very apparent through the story, Rys is meant to be mute. I kept it rather ambiguous just in case this wasn't allowed to happen should I win her. Also, my theory for her is this; Since she was the last to be born form the lake, she was the most recently killed in her past life, so that's why she knows Vashti and was in the same rogue pride with her.

Art; Headshot in Form
Lounging, Form Image Header
Running, Image above sotry
Blinking, Base and animation knowledge from Tundra, colored in and heavily edited by me
Headshot Footer by Squirrelspirit
Loke and Rys, Sketch, by Me
Sketch Comp by Me

Theme Song; Mother of Dragons, GoT Soundtrack

Last edited by Mortikat on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Dropping out. </3
Unfortunately some things came up and, even with the extension [thank you btw!], I couldn't get it done.
Good luck everyone! I know these cubs will all go to amazing homes. <33

The winner of 8 may, of course, have my art. uvu
by Tundra
by Squirrelspirit

And couple/few art pieces that I was working on. uvu

Just leaving this here for future character, though it will not be the same because of the event related things, don't worry.

Code: Select all
[list][size=90][b]Username[/b]: Glomp
[b]Cub Applying For[/b]: #08
Despite the fact I was at first smitten with #02 I soon discovered I wouldn't be able to draw him as nearly as much as I intended. And so I looked to this little guy, and though it wasn't love at first sight, I have completely fallen for him! I love his design and his edits are so cool. <3 It has been a blast brainstorming and falling for this babe, and I hope I can continue to build him into a interesting and perhaps eye catching character. But enough about that, I'm sure your wanting to get to the meat of the form! Enjoy yourselves.~

[b]Name[/b]: Casimir
[i]KAZ-i-meer[/i]
What I found interesting about this name is that it's a mix between a name [Kazimierz] that means 'to destroy', combined with a word [miru] that means 'peace, world'. This brought a lot of questions about his character to my mind, and although I already had had an idea of who he is, this definitely helped in development.
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[right][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/b12e/f/2015/362/5/f/cub_copy_by_ootundraoo-d9lv0ft.png[/img][/right]

[b]Element[/b]: Earth + Light
A little too timid to try his elemental powers in front of others, he prefers to watch and learn, then practice on his own. He is a fast learner but could definitely benefit from the help of others. He is a little more partial to his light abilities, as such he's better at those then his earth ones.

[left][b]Earth[/b]
[i]rumble[/i] //
A small vibration in an area close to him, enough to shift
small objects and push them across the ground. Despite
not being too useful right now, he could develop it's a
devastating earthquaking move.[/left]
[right][b]Light[/b]
[i]companion[/i] //
Despite not really being a 'companion', he calls it such
for the nature and appearance it takes on; a ball of light
with a swift moving trail following it. Even though it takes a
lot of his concentration and he can only do it for a few
moments, he really enjoys the movements he can put into it,,
making it dance around like a fairy.

[i]spurts //[/i]
Perhaps in time, this one will develop into quite the
blinding attack, though right now it just shines a light
bright enough to give the lion staring at it 'sunspots'.
Slightly annoying, but nothing that a few blinks can't
rid.[/right]

[color=transparent]------------------------[/color]

[color=transparent]-------------------------------------------------------------[/color][b][i]an earth and light technique[/i][/b]
There is something he has been working on, trying his best to perfect it. Delicately, he tries to make a tiny version of an area he has seen, raising the earth in just a way to make cliffs and craters, then growing what the area's vegetation looks like [though plant growth is something he finds very hard, so he hasn't been able to get that part quite right]. Then he brings in a light, just a small one, in which he uses as the sun, trying to figure out where the shadows would be and when. He is hoping to impress the pride with it someday, but right now it's rather pitiful.

[b]Personality[/b]:
.[i]timid[/i]
[list]Though not shy of others, Casimir is timid in his actions, from his fidgety movements to his reluctance to approach. He seems to expect the worse, flinching away and lowing his eyes, and yet, no one has yet to be brutish to him. Perhaps it has something to do with his past, perhaps it has something to do with who he now lives with.. and more certainly it is a mix of both.
Though he doesn't have a clear cut remembrance of his past, it is hard for him to get out of it's mindset, almost fearful of the lions in front of him without having a reason. He tries his best to push past his fears, but he can't seem to let go of what is but only shards of a memory.[/list]
.[i]peaceful[/i]
[list]A definite peace lays over the cub, soft spoken and not as playful as other his age, he tends to want to resolve disagreements something quickly, at his own expanse if necessary. He is more then okay with this sort of treatment, unfortunately, even feeling it is fair and right. That since he wasn't ask for, he perhaps shouldn't have the rights to a comfortable life, and so it is merciful that he should only have slight discomforts.   

Despite this unhealthy outlook on things, he is at peace. Not only that, but he wishes the world to be at peace as well. He hasn't thought of a plan to achieve this, nor does he have the means too, and as such it is but a dream. [/list]

.[i]distant[/i]
[list]Besides his timid approach, he tends to be closed off in how he talks and what he tells, only mentioning what he thinks is important and treating everyone with a cold respect. Perhaps he feels this cannot be his home, or perhaps he feels someday he will be turned out, which ever the cause, it seems hard for him to call the pride his home.

Though it isn't impossible to push past this cold and distant demeanor, in fact, some already have. If he lets himself, he becomes quickly attached to others and has a hard time imagining life without them. In his mind, another reason to keep his distance.[/list]
.[i]perfectionist[/i]
[list]Very harsh on himself, he pushes himself to do everything perfectly and if he cannot, privately practice it until he can do it with his eyes closed. As such, others might find his lack of publicly doing anything as laziness, or perhaps they start to believe he cannot do anything himself.

A lot of his want to do everything perfectly comes from his fear of being rejected and thrown out, he believes if he can prove his usefulness, he will have a place to call home. Though if he stopped to think about it, he would find that there is also disgust of doing things imperfectly.[/list]
.[i]clumsy[/i]
[list]And thus his natural clumsiness drives him crazy. Every time he misplaces a paw, it seems to result in, at best, a stumble, and at worse, his face meeting the floor. He tries to careful watch where his paw go, but then he finds another rather embarrassing predicament, and that is bumping into others while his eyes are busy.

Feeling he cannot win either way, it makes him more timid and even clumsy in his movements and, at times, words.[/list]
.[i]wants to please[/i]
[list]Much like how he feels he needs to be perfect to ensure his place in the pride, he wants to please his fellow pride mates, but it goes much deeper then just wanting a home. By nature, he wants everyone to be happy, to experience what they want in life, and if he can help, he will.

Perhaps one reason he feels this way is that he believes that he will never fully enjoy life, and he wants to make sure no one else has to feel this way.[/list]
.[i]wonderful memory[/i]
[list]Some call it a gift, others say it's a curse, but to Casimir, it's just normal. Despite having trouble with remembering his first life, he has a excellent memory of what has happened since then. Whether it be of a certain day or trivia about a certain lion, he stores it in his mind.[/list]

[b]Relationships[/b]: 

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2338172&size=large&format=auto&rev=1438735013]Ecko[/url] //[/size] [size=70][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=147954][color=#404040]starry-knight[/color][/url][/size][size=90] ;; Despite Ecko's friendly personality and similar rebirth, Casimir is very distant from him. He is in awe of the older lion, watching him when he is around but not attempting to become friendly. Perhaps he feels unworthy of Ecko's attention, or maybe he is scared to get too involved with someone like himself.   

[url=http://img03.deviantart.net/ce83/i/2015/289/7/e/nebula1_by_shatteredbeazt-d9dcixk.png]Nyx[/url] // [/size][size=70][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=75969][color=#404040]Red weasel[/color][/url][/size][size=90] ;; Nyx is probably the only lion who can get Casimir to tell what's on his mind. Her gentle yet regular inquiries make it hard for him to hide things from her, no matter how insignificant they seem to him. He feels safe around her, and thinks of her dearly. Though some may tag her as his mother figure, he doesn't see her in that way.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2327903&size=large&format=auto&rev=1436897837]Nunebis[/url] // [/size][size=70][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=25894][color=#404040]Squirrelspirit[/color][/url][/size][size=90] ;; Casimir loves Nunebis, he usually has time if the cub just needs a cuddle. He doesn't feel like he needs to explain anything to the chill male, that he can just relax and forget about whatever has him troubled, for the time being that is. He really likes just hanging with him, and yet.. he doesn't see him as a father just as he doesn't see Nyx as a mother.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2384666&size=large&format=auto&rev=1449051276]Kilan[/url] // [/size][size=70][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=142217][color=#404040]Tundra[/color][/url][/size][size=90] ;; Too timid to approach, Casimir watching this big guy from a distance. His size isn't what intimidate the cub, but rather draws him to him, amazed at . He is in wonderment of his collective nature, wanting to ask about it but holding back.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1774900&size=large&format=auto&rev=1386469041]Despoina[/url] // [/size][size=70][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=175185][color=#404040]Glomp[/color][/url][/size][size=90] ;; Too be honest, she confuses him. Sometimes she is playful, other times, she is intimidatingly closed off. He doesn't like it how she tends to push herself on him, and yet she is a lot of fun. All in all, he isn't sure what to think of this lady.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2401398&size=large&format=auto&rev=1447613199]Anatu[/url] // [/size][size=70][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=139236][color=#404040]NizoLuv[/color][/url][/size][size=90] ;; Unlike Despoina, he does know what to think of this one. He fears her, and for good reason. Upon meeting, she tried to chase him off, though he find himself in a panic and couldn't get around the rock he was back up into. Despite the fact she didn't hurt him, he feels that she would have if Despoina didn't interfere. If he see her, he tends to go into hiding.

[center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/3524/f/2015/360/d/d/squish_paws_by_pachirisupaw-d9llx19.png[/img][/center]

[left][color=transparent]------------------------------[/color][b]Likes[/b]:
[color=transparent]------------------------------[/color]Peace
[color=transparent]------------------------------[/color]Strategies 
[color=transparent]------------------------------[/color]Breezes[/left] [right][b]Dislikes[/b]: [color=transparent]---------------------------------------[/color]
The lake of eternity, well, more of fears it
The unknown[/right]

[b]The Day of their Birth[/b]:

[right][quote][b]Acknowledgments[/b]:
A big thanks to everyone who let me use your lions! etc etc big wip here I'll get to it[/quote][/right][/size][/list]
[left][quote][b]Art Credits[/b]:
Sketch by Tundra
Drawing of him with Nunebis by Squirrelspirit[/quote][/left]

[b][center][size=130]Big ol' wip[/size][/center][/b]
[size=60]needs to ;;
finish writing
proof read
edit some wording
plans on ;;
getting art of him and his relations
getting art period lol
getting a small headshot for each personality trait
on it's way ;;
nothing right now
[code][right][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2401642&size=medium&format=png&rev=1449081237[/img][/right][/code][/size]
Last edited by fugitive on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:28 am

The last time I saw the light - I was 100 years old.
Seasoned to the fighting, power and struggle of the strong.
We were Kings then...what are we now but Prisoners?

Starry - Wow, 4 whole years of owning these babes and I have never actually competed in a competition.
        Chosen - This form is for the very dangerous and dark #01.
        My name is Sybel - you may call me Sy or perhaps Prisoner 2547.
      Call me what you will, it makes no difference to me. You see, I know who I am inside. I do not need to hide behind a mask to show what a monster I am. Call me killer - call me destroyer - call me chaos....at least I admit to what I am. I wish I could say the same for you. But, if you need some sappy story behind my name I suppose I can simply explain to you its significance to me. . .

Sybil was actually a title given to women in ancient human civilizations. This particular word however derived from Rome, the most powerful empire to rule their world. These women, Sybil's, were fortune tellers - see'ers of the future of which that future came true. They spoke forth the change, fall, success and triumphant victories of every battle to befall the Romans. They were the speakers of truth. The definers of a whole generation. I guess you can say that is precisely what I am here to do. Define this putrid and corrupted generation at its very core.

Gender - Male, definitely male.
        Element(s) - Poison & Water

With water...the rather useless element I can bend it to my will. I personally distaste the element, as it's true strength is surely lacking. Putting fear into the hearts of many cannot be simply done with something as useless as water. Unless it comes from the lake and burns like fire, I care not for Water.

Water
        Crushing Soul - The ability to bring forth a mighty wave and crash it down upon an enemy with tremendous force. Can only be used with a large amount of water nearby and fresh energy.
        Crimson Tides - The ability to pull water from inside an enemy and extract it from the skin. Such a move would cause a lion to wither and die within mere moments.

Poison was truly my first love. It's raw potential, its ability to devastate whole prides rather than a mere lion at a time. It is colorless, odorless and undetectable to the naked eye, the perfect weapon to start a war. It has the capability to spread to other hosts, contaminate resources, what is simply not to love about Poison?

Poison
        Equalizer - The ability to infect a host lion, this infection spreads fast but is not meant to kill, only weaken and disorient. Most effective if used on young cubs or weak minded individuals.
        Train of Thought - The ability to effect the mind of a lion by poisoning the brain. Allows one to control the actions of the other so long as the host remains highly dosed.
        Plague - The ability to infect a host lion or group of lions. The process of this infection is swift and causes death within hours if not treated by a healer. Most effective in off planet or battles beyond pride boarders.

Rank Desired
      Feeling unwelcome and angry towards the traditional pride, Sybel would like to take to the unknown lands and become a Nomad, though of course his true and only allegiance would belong to the rebels. He could never truly accept any role within Ethereal's pride or any run by a definitive alpha.

Personality

Distant - Cold - Defiant - Angry - Frustrated - Depressed - Anxious - Broken - Persistent - Overbearing - Recluse

Sybel is cold to his kind - distant. Whether it be from his long nap at the bottom of the lake, the knowledge of his past, or loneliness he feels, knowing his family and everything he knew was nothing but dust and a memory are unclear. Save for Sybel himself. He is drawn towards a time that no longer exists for him, his very sense of belonging robbed at his very resurrection. And so, he reacted the only way he could....by hardening his heart towards them all. His distance only further propelled the longer he remains in this time and place with the pride.

Granted, do not take his desire for destruction as his desire or even hate for his species. He loves his kind, loves their strength, intelligence and power. Sybel's hate is fueled by the actions and sheepness of the pride. Their willingness to conform, obey...he sees them as prisoners, not as the strong and mighty lions he grew to know as a child. He wants and desires them to be free like he and his family was. They got to choose where they lived, how they worked in the pride. Their body traits or elements did not limit them to one rank, but allowed access to them all.

Angry as a hungry fire, Sybel cannot be contained. His restless attitude and desire to bring back the great empire he remembered makes him have even a shorter fuse then he did back before this age. Everything bothers him - set him off. Like a bomb who's flame is always lit, he too is on the prowl to explode. Though small in size, his reach from mere personality is enough to shake all around him and make them feel uncomfortable. He is dangerous all on his own - and that makes him a big threat.

Frustration comes to mind and shakes Sybel's very core at the thought of being stuck like a child forever. Often, the very thought makes Sybel go from being angry, to feeling broken and depressed. His longing to grow - to fight - to live and die for what he believes in is seemingly an eternity away. His adult form calls and yearns for him, and he for it. He has survived over 4,000 years for the chance to grow...and accepting the reality that will never be kills him inside.

Desperate for other to hear his call to action, Sybel easily comes off as persistent and overbearing. His do or die attitude turns most in the pride off and sends them running in the other direction. Smartly enough, Sybel refrains from talking in such a way unless it is in the confidence and security of those who are close to following his movement for reform.

Despite all his desire to make change, Sybel is a recluse. He does not like the company of those around him, and so he hides whether it be in his den, in his prison cell or in the unknown lands. Sybel can't stand the sight of Lions anymore, even those with the rebellion. Their faces remind him too much of what he has lost....and all the work he must put forth to gain.

Rulers of our own destiny. That's where I was born.
A place and time lost to the rubble of traditional order.
Blissful in knowing what monsters we were.

Relationships
      Ekko - Sybel pities Ekko...somewhat. The male was born to the same circumstances as he, yet conformed to the prides way of life. Such power he can see in Ekko - yet this untapped potential is wasted which is why Sybel cares not for him..mostly.

Ethereal - He hates Ethereal over them all. The traitor to his own gut instinct and civil disobedience to the throne. Time and time again Ethereal has admitted to his distaste for power, yet lacks the courage to resign to the rebellion and create a more powerful pride. This cowardice makes Sybel seethe with hate at even the idea of Ethereal the "alpha".

Seraphina - Finds her to be an intriguing woman, her emotional unbalance matching his own beautifully. He knows of her allegiance to the rebels and commends her sacrifice towards the greater good of their race. However, Sybel has a hard time being around her, as her naivety can be quite irritable.

Arcturus
      - The big shot High prison guard is someone Sybel hates most, even above Ethereal. Arcturus was the one to warn Ethereal of Sybel's ideals and believed him to be too dangerous to keep with the pride. It was upon his command, Sybel was placed in a cell upon the prison planet for treason and plotting against the alpha.

Kilan - Has little emotion towards Kilan, other than perhaps a slight admiration for his cold and brash behavior. Though a loyalist, Sybel still thinks this male has the potential to change sides and perhaps make a greater mentor for the aspiring rebel.

Likes / Dislikes

Sybel is a fan of Freedom, and see's himself as very patriotic. The very word brings a somewhat twisted smile onto his face as he recalls the good old days.

Another thing this boy likes is War. Fighting is in his blood, and believes war is necessary to bring together all, while diminishing numbers and ranks of the "weak".

Rebels are like his family. Despite his hate for just about everything, if you bring up the rebels you are bound to lighten up his day...or maybe for just a few minutes.

Traditionalists hold no place upon Sybel's lips. He has no respect for the lot and believes they are more deranged and confused then they realize.

Alpha's are on Sybel's most hated list. Whether is was Alpha's of old or new, he believes they are all liars and frauds. Either pushing the pride into destruction, or brainwashing the members into obeying completely.

Stupidity cannot be allowed to exist, which is why Sybel distastes it so. He feels all within the current pride are stupid and are lacking the knowledge to truly rule or be a useful member of society.

Allegiance
      Sybel's allegiance clearly lies with the rebellion who's own philosophy matches with the philosophy of Sybel's time. The Strongest shall rule. At first, when Sybel was crashed down upon the beach of the lake, he believed he had come back to a time where the strongest and mightiest lions still battled for power. The idea alone inspired the boy and engaged him in questions with any lion who would meet his fancy. However, his spark of desire quickly diminished when he learned of the traditionalists reign and current battle against a rebellion off in the unknown lands. Knowing he had no place within the pride, Sybel began creating connections with lions who were spys for the rebels, and pledged his allegiance to their cause.

M Y - S T O R Y
        Distant Memories
      It was a long time ago that my first breath was taken upon a new planet. Lion kind were young, blood feuds were constant, and war was at every buddies door steps. To most this life, these battles for a title and a name, was a horror not a celebration. But, most did not live then and did not see the beauty in all the destruction. Depictions were later carved of these events, telling of their atrocities, but they didn't happen exactly the way they are told today...

Like every generation and age to follow, great and momentous change took place. Lions developed new elements, new traits, new positions. They grew stronger, more versatile and dangerous. But, with every passing age something was lost and forgotten. Freedom. Our freedom to chose. Freedom to be ourselves without proper diction or behavior. We sought our own destinies or died trying. The killing and slaughter was not done out of hate, but for a better life for us all...but it was all seemingly for nothing.

Out of the fighting emerged a lion of elemental air. He claimed he wanted to bring order and stability to the planet and called for a truce amongst the ranks. He said he believed an alpha should be put in place per tradition, as to save lives in this eternal bloodshed. He said, he was the one who would "reluctantly" begin such a tradition. Outrage shook us all, shook my parents, shook me. I was only 60 at the time...but I was wiser than most my age and had seen more of the world than any now.

This announcement created the first civil war of our kind, the rebellion vs the traditionalists who believed in supreme order. My parents trained me to fight privately away from the war. Hoping this time would prepare me for what was to follow. Before my 100th birthday, my parents had no choice but to take to the battlefield and defend our way of life, with me by their side. I was hardly warrior worthy, but it was an honor most did not have bestowed so young.

We fought hard and valiantly for days, lions on both sides falling like a swarm of flies. One by one a lion would crash into the grey lifeless dirt, only to be followed by another, and another. Within only a few months, the whole rebellion had be reduced to rubble, with only a handful of survivors, my mother and me included. Our bodies were blood stained when they rounded us up. All were weak and tired, but still held a glimmer of that rebellious spirit within them. The Traditonalists filed in, taking a look at all the faces before the "alpha" spoke. "Do not look so glum dear lions. I have come to give you such wonderful news. We are offering you a chance at life. And you only have to do one simple thing" he said. "Swim across the lakes waters, and we will set you free."

The offer seemed trivial, stupid, deranged. The very idea in it's simplicity made the remaining rebels joyful in the thought of living another day. The first without hesitation jumped into the water and met a horrifying end. Boiling, burning, searing pain consuming him as the waters dragged him below the surface, his scream ringing out in high and mighty roars. Legs thrashing and kicking with all that he had...but then suddenly went silent and limp. With a final few bubbles, his body disappeared beneath the glimmering waters, never to be seen again.

The group panicked, trying to flee from the edge of the water and around the guards who encircled them. Screams of terror and fear escaping the mouths of all as the guards pushed in and propelled lions into the water to burn. My mother stood by me the entire time, trying to shield me from view as they pushed more and more into the lake. She did not say anything, she only stood motionless, her eyes only meeting mine once before she and I went flying into the abyss.

I remember the weightlessness I felt as my body flew through the air above the water. Time moving slowly as I watched all the others burn beneath me. Words filled my lips, but no sound escaped them before I plunged straight into hell. It was hot to the touch, smoldering. Yet cold and burned like ice to flesh. My body could hardly hang on with the amount of power rushing though me...and then everything just went black.

A Second Coming
      Shudders - Shudders came first. Violent shaking and convulsing of my body is what I remember most from my resurrection. It was not a peaceful up bringing, but a painful convulsing that reminded me so much of my death. My eyes were not open, my lungs untouched and unmoving save for the slow slosh of the water that filled them. Unable to control these heaving's, my body began to thrust harder and faster...the pain peaking beyond what I thought I could handle. In my head I wondered if this was my second punishment. That a horrible death was not enough to pay for my suffering before....but it was only the beginning.

My lungs began to move again, attempting to cycle out water...that I remember. I remember feeling helpless as I drowned - unable to save myself, but to let the shudder of my body go along as it tried to suck in air. Cough after cough left my lips, trying to find air...anywhere....anywhere. Where was it? Where did it go? Where am I? And that's when I saw darkness.

Flashing open with a burst of white light, my eyes opened. The depths of the Lake covered in shadows and bones of the dead and the lost. They sat ominously against the floor...yet reminded me of exactly why I was here. I did not fear as I looked around this place. My resting ground amongst the others of my time who's souls were lost to lies and false fables. Sobering to my heart, yet a platform for my revenge.

But, this scene soon drifted from me. A force beyond me pulled my form towards the waters surface, the higher I went the more perilous and dangerous it became. The waves of the lake crashing and thrashing against the shore as it spat out the contents of its dark depths. And, with a final cough....I arrived.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sky was dark when my eyes opened for the first time back on land. I could still feel water sloshing within me and dragging me back to the sea. I sputtered, coughed, puked until every last drop of my tomb was left with the dead. Weakness overcame me, but I did not lose sight of the faces who encircled me in my final moments of consciousness. A lion of white, who's horns were tall and mighty....a Male of a mighty mane and floating sand....and a large bloke who's form towered over them all.... All of whom I would acquaint myself in the days to follow.

Inquisition
      The time that followed my rebirth was a trivial and dissatisfying experience. What I had hoped upon my deliverance was good news, a testament to my time...that the war for freedom had been won and the traditional order had been abolished. To my disappointment...I was met with heart crippling news. The traditionalists were still here. And I among them.

At first this idea hadn't even crossed my mind - perhaps me being dead for so long hindered my ability to process and accept all that was occurring...but I went around asking. "What time am I in?". "Are the traditionalists still around?". "Is the rebellion dead?". The same three questions escaped my lips to every lion I saw. All were met with the same confused look and a suspicious glare. They of course answered my questions, all answers lacking the real substance and truth that I was desperately after.

My questions quickly rose alarm, and soon the Alpha Ethereal was sent to meet me. It was a surprise visit to the cave with the rest of the new arrivals, but I knew the moment I saw him who he was. The floating sand, the deep commanding voice, the heavy body guards. He came in calm and collected, his eyes soft and tender. I suppose he was here to "relieve" me of my concerns and adjust me to my new life...but such farces were below me. He sat down with me in a far corner away from the rest. His face suddenly turning to concern as he spoke and asked me questions of what I remembered. My responses were short and quiet. He was trying to get some secret out of me, but he was going to get nothing but the same lies he gave me.

After an hour of questions, the Alpha finally called it and left...bidding me a comfortable night sleep. His very voice was like nails against stone. It was loud... Irritating. Made your hair stand up on end and bring your hands to your ears in contempt. Just the idea of Ethereal the "Alpha" caught me into a seething rage and a sleepless night pondering my next move. I did not belong with these traitors. Even being amongst them was an insult to everything I was and everything I believed in. So I made it a point to keep my mouth shut and work in secret. I was not ready to die again....not any time soon. Revenge would be mine.

History Repeats Itself
      Waking up every morning into that cave was torture. If it wasn't the nightmares that plagued my nights, my days were filled with the sight of my fellow cubs....attempting to fit in with the pride. I assumed most of them did not recall their lives before now, but the idea made me sick to my stomach at their betrayal. Most kept their distance anyways. The adults were speaking to them about me, letting them know that I might be dangerous/rogue. Even Ecko...the first before us to appear from the lake distrusted me. And while he curled up and comforted many of the others....he kept an eye out for me and tried to keep me away.

I was an outsider to them all. Both socially and mentally. I was leagues beyond their time...beyond their thoughts. Though my body still young....my mind has never been more sharp and on point to the mission before me. Sure, it was hard being rejected by my own kind - but such rejection had lost much of it's sting when me and my mother were sent to die. The kind that I belonged too, even in this time were not free from the lies and the secrets that were kept so long ago.

So, this was my life. Alone and without company. Corralled into a cavern inside the mountain, kept from the world beyond these four walls. I yearned for adventure.....for a fight. I could hear through muffled whispers about the rebels in the unknown lands, my interest peaked and hooked onto every word. Their very existence gave me hope, and gave me a dream to chase. They were going to be my family, my freedom. With them this nightmare could cease, and the battle my family fought and died for would be fulfilled through me.

Despite being trapped, I did manage to sneak out every once and again at night, when the stars shone just a little bit softer, and the lands fell with darker shadows. I would walk out and around a corner where the darkest shadows lurked and watched the patrols do their nightly rounds and kept an eye out for the alpha and his routine. This task was a tricky one to maneuver, but one I mastered not long after my arrival. Even during the day, though I could not physically leave, I kept my eyes locked on the outside world, and my ears hooked on any news I could get on the rebels and their battle plans. It was a slow process of intellect gathering, but every piece put together the puzzle of the outside world.....that was until Arcturus ruined it all.

That good for nothing Prison Guard Arcturus. Raised the alpha Ethereal and protected him till he ascended to his adult form. The two were like brothers, and told each other everything...even discussing war plans. Arcturus...the very name of that worthless scum makes my blood boil. He caught me on several occasions in the months to come leaving the den at night and snooping around. Every time, the brute dragging me back into the den and posting a guard outside of the cave. No doubt his concerns of my actions were spoken directly to Ethereal himself for further review. Everything I worked for was in danger...so I did the only thing I could do. I left.

The next night I was gone. I slipped out of the cave like I had done a hundred times and took off running towards the boarder. The patrol had just turned around and was cycling over to the other side, opening the perfect window to leave. But, as I ran I felt the call of the lake...who's waters shone bright and powerful. It shouted for me, begged for me to return to it. I could hear my mothers voice echoing from it softly..."come home Sybel. Come back to me my sweet boy..." her words like a chorus in my head. My heart broke in that moment...hearing her voice was like the sound of angels..and it killed me to leave her. I knew it was just an imagination, but I couldn't help but feel torn as I raced for the unknown lands.

I was maybe a dozen strides away from getting over the boarder when I heard shouts, screams and then finally a body on top of me. Strength and size were not my strongest suit..and it didn't take but a moment before I was caught. Pinned between two male warriors, with a third staring me down....Arcturus.

"What are you doing out here Sybel. Where were you planning on going?" - He had no clue.
      "You idiot." I spat back in detest. "Just leave me be, I wasn't hurting anybody."
      "Your a dangerous man Sybel. You may be a cub, but your smart. I can see it in your eyes. You are a threat to the pride."
      "I'm a threat?! You are the true monster! You and the rest of your stupid pride....you traditionals think you are the best thing in the galaxy! You are just a bunch of pompous murderers....scared and afraid to admit to the monsters you are!"

Arcturus got close then, too close. His face in mine as he retorted back in anger and disgust to me.
      "You know nothing, you may be smart for your time Sybel, but things have changed. You have been dead too long to know that. You see your people as hero's....but you come from a family of killers yourself! You wanted Chaos and destruction! We wanted peace and order. Things have changed, you need to accept that..."

"I will accept it when your kind burn in that Lake like my mother did. Like I did! Like ALL OF THOSE CUBS DID. Your ancestors were the murderers. They lied. Your first Alpha gave us a 'deal', promised to let us live, then watched and THREW us in to seethe and burn like we were nothing.......Your problem, Arcturus, is that you can't see the monster you are. At least I can ADMIT to what I am. I wish I could say the same for you."

"Get HIM OUT OF HERE."
      Arcturus finally having enough of our banter. I was led away, slowly but surely towards the arch...transported to the prison planet. They gave me a number...erased my name and threw me into a cell to rot. Even thousands of years past my initial birth...and nothing has changed. I am still trapped in the middle of a war...and my side is still losing.

We needn't wear masks in fear of showing the darkness
But it seems, even the strong now disguise themselves
For the horror of becoming the monsters they try so desperately to hide.
It is too much for them to bare. So they don't.
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:31 am, edited 8 times in total.

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery