Tisha-Nick's Adopted Charters(:~DO NOT POST~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tisha-Nick's Adopted Charters(:~DO NOT POST~

Postby Tisha-Nick » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 am

Unamed- HIM

Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 am

Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 am

Username:
Tisha-Nick Or you can Call me Tish
Pup Name
Katara
Pup Nickname:
Tara or KatRarely Kat
Pup number: (Either, 6, 3, 2, or 4)
Pup Number 4
Pup gender: (Already have gender look to pups ref)
Female Of Course, I Couldnt see her as a him >.<
Personality:
Positive
Reserved
"Gentle Bred" is more another world for it. Which means Katara is Calm and laid back. Being more to herself and not being the one to butt into a conversation or start one. She is tense sometimes when she feels something is going on, but she never jumps t conclusions until she founds out what is going on. She also wont pick sides at first until she knows what side she thinks is right.
Determined
She always is Determined to please everyone. She wonts everyone to be proud of her and respect her for that. There really isnt much on this trait its more one of her small ones, But it can become extra if someone she is trying to please..She will keep going until they are and never stop.
Mature
She respects everyone and stays in her place. She isnt like her siblings who are rowdy and getting into trouble. She isnt as rowdy(but can be). She sees stuff diffrent than others if its bad or good. She also tends to choose the good things. Because of one insedent she had when she got into HUGE trouble
Easy-Going
Not really much to this trait either. But, she is very easy to get along with.
Negative About her
Serious
Its rare to see her like this. But, She does it to get her point across are tell someone how she fells or if she thinks its right. Its really her only Negative trait about her.
Short story/History:
Tara layed on her belly watching the rabbit softly chew on its Food. He tail slightly moved back and forth has her concentration on the rabbit had grew. She slowly lifted herself onto her paws and stalked forward towards the little brown fluffy rabbit.
Barnabas leaped from behind her jumping towards the rabbit. His paws landing on the back of the rabbit back bit he slipped and fell on his face while the little rabbit hopped away.

"Barnabas!" Tara jumped up narrowing her eyes. "That was mine!" She hissed.

He sat down and shrugged. "Your to young, Your couldn't have catch it anyway." He sticks his tongue out.

"I Could have if you didnt scare it away." She sighed. "Fine Ill go find something else!" She flicked her tail and wondered off. Baranabas sat there and tilted his head. "Females.." He stands up running the other way.
Tara snorts and lays down. "Now I have to wait....again." She layed her head down pinning her ears back. She waited for something to come by but nothing had yet. She yawned and licked her lips. Slowly she started to drift off to sleep.

Baranabas layed there starting into Tara closed eyes. He had been watching her for hour now and it was starting to get really boring watching her sleep. He groaned and narrowed his eyes. He sat up and lowered his head. "Your boring." He hissed. All of a sudden he had a idea. He ran off and come back with a mouth full of water in his mouth. He stood over Tara and slowly drip from his mouth onto her head.

Tara opened her eyes and jumped up tackling Baranabas making him swallow the rest of the water. She snarled. "Really! WATER!"

He grinned. "You where sleeping and I was bored."

She pinned her ears back. "You could have waken me up nicely!"

"Nah water seemed more fun."

She got of him and sat down yawning. "Well do you need something?" She asked looking at him.

"I Brought you food...."

"Food?"

He nods. "Yep." He stands up and runs behind a tree and brings back a half eaten bird. "Here."

Tara Looked down at it. "Uh.." She snifss the bird and licks her lips. "Thanks..I guess you are a good and kind friend." She smiles and licks his check.
Art: (Optional but will give you a better chance)
ART PIECE 1
ART PIECE 2
ART PIECE 3
ART PIECE 4
Other:
.Also adding other stuff to form
Favorites
Food- She tends to be very picky with her food. So it all depends on her day.
Color-Red and Pink
Drink-Water^.^ But sometimes she will sneak something else Fanta
Animal- Wolves of course, and Any flying Birds!
Season-Summer
Weather- 80-90 degrees F
Number- 95
Letter- S
Family/Friends
Mother- Mizu
Father-Suko
Siblings- I Have 6 siblings, 4 sisters and 2 brothers
Mate- (( Working on her mate ))
Pups- Not until A bit older
Crush- Nope
Best Friend- Miep
Friends- Barnabas http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1
Sleeping
Swimming
Running
Family and Friends
Miep
Red and Pink
Sunny Mornings
(Those are just some...I wont list them all...)
Dislikes
Bad things
Being Hated
Being Wrong
Thunder
Dirt ( She likes the area around her to have grass )
( Those are just some...I wont list them all....)
Companion
Miep
Miep is her trusted companion. A Black and grey Hawk with pink markings. She Also Has leg bandages on both legs which are a cream color. Also a Head cover over her face. She is also Blind in her left eye.
Personality

Protective

Gentle

Serious

Loyal

Mediator

Art:
WIp

Why I want her:
Why Wouldnt you want her? I mean I love how you have her colors and designs so well together! Also How the hail/mane goes really well. I Really shouldnt get another charrie, But I just love her so much and is drawn to her I couldnt help myself. But, she will be loved just like all my other charries<3 She shall fit right into my family. Id really like to go in definition, but with my shoulder out again It would take a while to type this all up. I do have to say I am so amazed with her and the others pups and you did do a great job! I Love them and so glad I got to try for her<3
What will I do with her?
Im not much of a roleplaing person anymore so I shall not Rp with her. But I will do lots of art,collabs and write a stroy with her out!and some of my characters. So I will do everything I can with her and love her just like I love all my other characters!
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tisha-Nick » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:20 pm

----