Tracker Dogs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Tracker Dogs (new batch)

Postby criana » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:40 pm

I want to claim a Tracker Dog!
Username: Criana
Tracker ID: #069
Tracker Dog's name: Ghoul
Their first mission: Ghoul is sent on a mission to make sure the latest underwater tech is not stuck on debris or the ocean floor. Sometimes submarine cameras are stolen by the marine life in the deep sea, usually this is because it has either been mistaken for food or the marine life sees it as possible shelter. Ghoul’s job is to free the tech, and if it was in an animal’s possession, replace it with something of actual value to the animal’s survival.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sokka • Adult • Artist

"Your drawings look like heaven to me
Such piece of art makes a lovely gift to see
I hope one day we will share memories
You paint the world and I'll play my melodies"

<= Myself • ©Apple =>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
criana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilymouse385 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Username:lilymouse385
Tracker ID:67
Tracker Dog's name:Reif
Their first mission:To help explore and clean an ocean near their owner's hometown
    ┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

Adult She/Her PMs Open
    Color My tree!
    ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!

└───────────┘
    x
    .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ImageImage
    Lilymouse385

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby xLilith » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:02 am

Username: xLilith
    Tracker ID: 067
    Tracker Dog's name: NeonTide
    Their first mission:

The tracker slid up slowly from the shoreline, his paws touching soft sand as he deflated his floatation webbing to be as stealthy as possible for this scouting mission. His owner jumped off the back of the tracker, stirring up a ring of sand on her landing. "Atta boy, neon. Come, let's see what this island has to offer."

Neon tilted his head in displeasure at her unceremonious landing and swung his broad tail a few times trying to dissipate the sand cloud. "Psst, neon! There are fruits here! You think they're edible?" Neon snapped to attention at her words and was horrified to realize that she had already trailed off very far from his sight. Muttering a helpless sigh under his breath, Neon raced as stealthily as he could to prevent her from touching those fruits, which he recognized from his training to be inedible and possibly venomous.

Even still, he smiled inwardly to himself as he separated his new owner from the fruit, bonking her head in the process with his tail. He thought back to the past when they first met, he had judged his owner to be overly excited, incompetent, and oblivious to dangers. He scoffed at her dream to explore unchartered waters and uninhabited islands; she would never make it.

"And that's why she needs me." He steeled his resolve to keep his new owner safe in this very first mission. She was clumsy and inexperienced, but her passion for exploration lit up a fire in him that he'd never felt ever since he was a small pup. Curious and hopeful for the future, he thought to explore this new feeling together with his new owner, one step at a time.

Born of dreams and cosmic whispers, this enigmatic being

wanders the stars as an ethereal guardian of twilight,

forever adrift in the cosmic dance of eternal nightfall.
    xLilith

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:53 pm

Username: Catsplat18
    Tracker ID: #068
    Tracker Dog's name: Trigger
    Their first mission: coming soon!
    reload to see a new adopt from
    my uma storage xx

never forget
    summer 2018
    she/they|| bi/pan/queer
    ♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
    ♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
    Catsplat18

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:28 pm

Username: FleaTea
    Tracker ID: 066
    Tracker Dog's name: Vaquita
    Their first mission:

Vaquita and I set out early morning on our first mission in the waters of Stilbaai in South Africa. We'd gotten a report of a strange and enormoud animal sighting. Some claimed it to be a monster, some said it were a giant octopus. But we had been hired to find this animal and finally settle this unnecessary fuss.

We hopped on our little engine boat and zoomed off, past the beacon, past the harbour, deep out where some kite surfers had wandered a bit too far and spotted the creature. I switch on the boat's radar to detect any kind of strange life. And then we waited,

and waited...

aaand waited.

yawn. "You think this was some kind of... prank, Vaquita?" I ask my loyal Dog after a few hours of waiting. And I was starting to grow impatient. I can vividly imagine the kite surfers on the beach, braaiing some chops and sausage, laughing about how they tricked the best marine biologist in the area to thinking some kind of giant squid was out there. Hmph.

Suddenly Vaquita's ears perks and she raised her head. At the same time the radar starts beeping. I rush over there to check the radar, and I could a massive shape nearing. Suddenly the boat surges upward and tips. I tumble off the boat, land on something hard and round, and tumble off there, too.

Eventually I resurface, finding Vaquita on top of a giant, metal structure which had tipped the boat.

"Vaquita? Come... come on down, girl," I call, cautiously.
    yap yap, she barks a reply and slides down into the water next to me. Now I study this weird, round tank. Diving under the water, I see small circles in the side. Must be a submarine?
    It kind of reminds me of a book I read when I was younger. Huh.

I swum down and knock on one of the windows, and a face appears. Is that... a Tracker Dog? I see the Dog run up some stairs to the ceiling of the submarine where they bite onto and unscrew some type of vault and then disappear into it. I swim up again, for air and I hear a bark, but not Vaquita's.  It's that Dog I saw inside!

Again, they bark, tongue out, tail wagging. I decide to try and climb up onto the side of the submarine to get to the top, and half getting dragged by Vaquita and half wriggling up, I made it up.

The strange Dog leads us back down, where I see a lot more Dogs. Almost like an entire crew, I thought.

The Dog leads us to a room with a bed, where a person lies, obviously injured. He is to be dressed formally, so I assume he's the captain.

"These Dogs are asking for our help, Vaqui!" I call, surprised.

I go to the captain's seat and sit down, learning the order of the controls. Had the Dogs just been aimlessly steering this thing? Had they even been trying to, or did they just accidentally start this thing? I can't help but let out a chuckle at the thought of a bunch of Dogs steering a submarine that people mistaked for a sea monster.

Once we reached the shore, the captain is rushed to the hospital, and his thirteen Dogs are also loaded into the ambulance after they kept following it. They must have a really strong bond with that guy!

Of all things, this was certainly not what I expected to find, and Vaquita seemed pretty puzzled too, but she rubs her head against my leg and I pat her on the head. "Good dog, Vaqui! Let's go home, get you a treat, and tomorrow we'll hear what that guy with the bunch of Dogs' deal was."
    FleaTea

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:20 pm

Username: werepickle
    Tracker ID: 066
    Tracker Dog's name: Ikatere
    Their first mission: here
    werepickle

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Melon123 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:47 am

Username: melon123
    Tracker ID:#70
    Tracker Dog's name:Wisp
    Their first mission:Their mission is to find treasure in the sea.
    Yep you’ve found a Rainworld fan
    Melon123

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:54 pm

You're all doing so great! I love it when people go hard in writing competitions <3

On another note: it's Valentine's Day today! You can claim a free item from the shop until the end of the month. It's a cute ribbon!

------------------- ◊ -------------------
    toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
    DoctorDraca

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:30 am

b]Claiming a freebie![/b]
    Username: ItsAsher0
    Freebie item: A cute ribbon!

Dont have a doggo yet, hope i get lucky in the raffle.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
    Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
    𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
    ItsAsher0

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:16 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:b]Claiming a freebie![/b]
    Username: ItsAsher0
    Freebie item: A cute ribbon!

Dont have a doggo yet, hope i get lucky in the raffle.

Hi! This form was meant to be posted in the shop. When freebies are offered in the shop thread, the forms should also go there. It's okay now, just remember it for next time! :)
    ------------------- ◊ -------------------
    toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
    DoctorDraca

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me