DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby aortic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Username: treeiights
    Name of Character:
    Breed:
    Species: Winged Cat
    Any Rules?:
    - Credit the designer
    - Please save the art as it'll be deleted <3
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): art and design by oceanicblues on dA
    Donatingyays
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Name of Character:
    Breed:
    Species:
    Any Rules?:
    - Credit the designer
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): lines by Tealea ; Edits/Design by ilya
    Donatingyays
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Sorry for the multiple posts! qvq These babies need loving homes <3

Name of Character:
    Breed:
    Species: Human
    Any Rules?:
    - Credit the designer
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base by violetpetal-adopts ; by Design by nyahnya on dA
    Second and third pieces by Ittam
    Donatingyays
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:25 pm

No problem, Pine! Thank you for all the donations, I'll add them all up right now <3 I actually see one I want to try out for!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:40 pm

ImageImage
Username: -Kazan-
Kennel Number: 6
Species and/or Breed: Winged Cat (changed to dog in my story)
Use: A lovely Mascot!
Name: Bokujō
Personality: Sweet, bold, strong
History: Bokujō was born in a dog farm. He didn't have a great time there since all the people who came by called him a freak because of his wings. One day, he got adopted by two loving ranchers. They took him home and cared for him. The name Bokujō just came up to them because Bokujō did mean ranch, so they eventually just started calling him that because he cam each time Bokujō was called. Bokujō was a very nice dog who was the sheep herder. Never once did he bark or bite. He was the pride of those two ranchers. One day, however, when Bokujō was herding sheep, he saw a grey-like dog figure in the woods, looking as if he was going to leap out any second and take a sheep. Bokujō started patrolling the back of the sheep and went a little bit closer to investigate this dog. Once he got there, the dog (who wasn't actually a dog but a wolf) attacked him and they fought, while yipping and barking. The ranchers came outside to see the ruckus, thinking a dog came to play. To their horror, they saw poor Bokujō losing the fight since he never had any fighting experience. The ranchers ran out and quickly scared the wolf away, but Bokujō was hurt bad. The ranchers had to take him to a pet hospital to be able for him to live. The ranchers, of course while Bokujō was healing, decided on one thing. They can't let Bokujō get hurt anymore. So they went and called a friend to take Bokujō home with them, that way the ranchers could see Bokujō, but he isn't in the way of harm. The friend agreed to do so. Bokujō went home with the friend and was barking all the way to their house, because he didn't want to leave the ranchers. Bokujō became very hostile to the new owner, but the owner wasn't fazed. She just kept treating him well until he got used to her and became more friendly. Along with the weekly visits from his old home, he was very content in the place he lived and never wanted to leave the new owner's house again. (The End)
Extra(s):
Some lovely gifts to describe him better
howisitalreadyaugust

now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open! + (CODE DROP!)

Postby Konata. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:11 pm

(if i need to post all images, please pm me uwu! this is my first time sajkdhs)
    Username: Konata.
    Kennel Number: Kennel 13
    Species and/or Breed: Human
    Use: Art, OC
    Name: Cindy
    Personality: she is a quiet and shy lil' gal. she mostly keeps all her problems to herself, despite having friends. (not wanting to put problems on others). really polite and always considerate. pure angel.
    History: her parents were always busy with work, to the point where she is closer to her babysitter than them. the babysitter also has a daughter a year younger named Mia, and they became best friends. Mia Is Cindy's everything,, the only thing she ever had. they spent their childhood together,, and still are.
    Extra(s): Mia is another oc of mine,, and always wanted to give her a lil friend uwu
howisitalreadyaugust
Last edited by Konata. on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lifelong dreams to make
webcomics, music, and merch!
PFP art by shawty kai

art shop trades link ©

░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
███████████████
════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════
════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════
███████████████
Konata.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:16 am

Username: Fudge
Kennel Number: Kennel 33
Species and/or Breed: Dog mix I'm assuming?
Use: I would use him in a story I'm writing!
Name: Caedos, "death" as named by his pack. Nickname is Cade.
Oh yes, old Caedos is displayed as being a strong, fierce one who loves to fight. He's quite strong, but he's still learning to be fierce. His best quality is probably how loyal he is, and will always fight for the good and safety of his pack.
He also has trust issues and has a hard time trusting anyone in his pack, most likely due to what happened to him as a pup. He's also sometimes foolish, but most of the time he tries to think over his decisions rationally.
The first thing he can remember is being abandoned by his parents. They took his siblings and left him. Left him there to die. He let out a wail. The wail alerted a nearby pack who went to investigate the cry.
There they saw a newborn pup, lying there with no parents. What he assumed was the alpha of the pack picked him up and brought him back to their den.
They decided to name the pup Caedos, a name that they connected with death. They would train the pup to become a fighter, make him a worthy member of their pack.
When he got older, he was assigned to be mentored by a dog named Rascal. Rascal seemed to hate the pup, but the alpha forced him to train Caedos anyways.
Rascal would purposely do things to hurt poor Caedos. He'd push him to the limits, to the extreme. But the one thing that Caedos liked about his mentor was his fierceness. Caedos wanted to be fierce as well, but he just couldn't bring himself to be fierce. This caused his mentor to laugh at him and humiliate him in front of his packmates.
Caedos, determined to prove him wrong, challenged him to a fight. Rascal accepted. "Tomorrow in front of the alpha, and all the pack members."
He fought with Rascal, managing to hold him down. Caedos unleashed his claws and dug into his fur. Rascal howled in agony, trying to get away from Caedos.
Caedos let go of him, realizing that there was no need to fight his pack member any longer. He'd done enough to prove himself. He was attacked from behind by Rascal's brother, Bone.
Bone was one of the strongest members of the pack. Bone wasn't just fighting though. He wanted to actually kill Caedos. In front of the whole pack.
He held Caedos down, preparing to get kill him. It seemed like it was all over for the strong little "apprentice"
(To be continued in extras)
(continued from history)
It seemed no members of the pack were trying to prevent Bone from killing Caedos. They probably feared for their own lives, watching as Bone dominated the strong apprentice.
It's all over. Your life is over, Cade. Goodbye.
As Bone was about to finish Caedos, a cat attacked him from behind. The pack members were confused. How did this cat find them, and why was it daring to attack Bone?
Bone's attention turned to the cat. "You think a little cat like you can do much damage?" he taunted the cat. The cat hissed and bit into Bone's arm, but it didn't do much damage.
It gave Caedos some time to get up and run, run away from the whole scene. He collapsed in the nursery den, exhausted. He was bleeding on his neck quite severely. Despite being alive then, he didn't know if he would survive.
The same cat that distracted Bone from him rushed in the nursery, with the medical of the pack. He felt like he couldn't move, and certainly couldn't get up and go to the medical den.
He then suddenly passed out in the medical den. Just a few minutes later, he woke up. He didn't remember where he was.
"Where am I?" he asked.
"You're in the medical den, bunny-brain." the medical said.
"Oh." he said.
He felt like a bunny after a long chase with a wolf. And that's basically what he was with Bone. He was just lucky. He could have and most likely would have if it wasn't for that distraction.
Rascal was hovering over him on the den floor.
"He got beat up my by brother. Go Bone! Go Bone!" he started basically cheering for his brother.
"Shut up.." Caedos said.
"Make me." Rascal laughed.
"Ugh, no." Caedos said.
"When you're better, meet me and my brother in the fighters den. You'll be dead then you little apprentice." he taunted Caedos.
Caedos didn't dare move his mouth, didn't dare say a word. He didn't want any more injuries. His neck was already bleeding quite badly, and if he got a further injury he could end up dying. He wanted to prevent that. He wanted to heal the wound to his neck and go on with his life.
Right then, on the floor in the medical den, he was knocked out by Rascal.
(1) Rascal: Caedos's mentor. Rascal despises Cade and purposely tries to get him to hurt himself. Cade returns the hateful feelings, agreeing to battle with the larger but not stronger Rascal.
(2) Bone: The brother of Caedos's mentor. They didn't speak or fight with each other until the day Rascal and Caedos fought. He was very close to killing the apprentice. Cade now avoids him like the plague to avoid a further fight.
A portal to another world, or just imagination?
A chance that Caedos thinks he'll never get; to restart his life, to go to another world. To get out of all the trouble his bullies, Rascal and Bone, have given him.
Caedos's pack does not believe in gods and supernatural powers. They believe that you're born with the strength you have; you will never get more power in your life.
He thought woke up from being knocked out. The only thing he could remember was being knocked out by Rascal, so he yelled out Rascal's name. No response.
"Medicine dog? Anyone?" he called out. Still no response. Where the heck was he? It's not like he could just magically be transported to another world or heaven or anything.
He was in a cave with portals. What sounded like an overlord voice echoed in the cave.
"What portal you choose is where you lie. Choose the right portal to get back to your home. Choose another portal to go to a different world. The last portal will kill you. You have thirty seconds to choose before you die." the voice said.
What the heck? Surely it was just his own imagination. "I know you're messing with me Rascal." he called out. But he chose a portal anyways.
But what if there was a 1% chance that the voice was actually not messing around, and that this was his fate? He could actually die, be gone for good.
Then the cave was gone. He saw daylight! But he wasn't near his pack anymore. What happened? Where was he? He saw a dog that looked like a fish passed, and he tapped his paw on her shoulder.
"What do you need?" the fish sighed.
"Uhm, where am I?" he asked.
"What do you mean? Listen, I have schoolwork to do. I don't have time for games." the fish said annoyed.
She left in a hurry, going out of his sight. Where the heck was he? That question he still had to answer. Why was he here and not in the medical den? Was this "magic?"
He didn't believe in magic and refused to believe in magic. Maybe it's just all in his imagination, and he really was still knocked out. He asked another person passing by, someone who looked like a glow-tailed skink.
"Uhm, you're Tillyshire." the skink said.
"Tillyshire? It sounds like a name for a pup." he said.
"Yeah.. okay." the skink rolled his eyes.
And then he woke up. He was back in the medical den! It was really just his imagination after all. Sometimes your imagination brings you to uhm.. wild places.
Or is there really a god out there, and really another world where the fish and the skink live? He couldn't answer that question himself..

howisitalreadyaugust
Last edited by Fudge on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:35 am

Username: Sweet._.Sakura
Kennel Number: 11
Species and/or Breed: Dog (mutt)
Use: Roleplay and art!!
Name: Chocolate Chip
Personality: Rambuncious, lovable, rebel
History: An runt of the litter, taken in by wolves.
Extra(s):
howisitalreadyaugust
Last edited by sweetsakura on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:46 pm

This closes tomorrow for judging!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:18 am

Sunlitsecrets wrote:This closes tomorrow for judging!

Whoop
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me