⭒☆ Puffpups ☆⭒ Dog Show!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ⭒☆ Puffpups ☆⭒ Dog Show!

Postby [kat] » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:34 am

straight wrote:

I'm Entering My Puffpup in Obedience!
Username: straight
Puffpup's Show Name: Mossy Mushroom
Other: Missed agility but oh well

agility is open until 11:59pm CST! ^^

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby straight » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:36 am

Oh I thought it was 11:59am
Thank you for letting me know!

I'm Entering My Puffpup in Agility!
Username: straight
Puffpup's Show Name: Mossy Mushroom
Other: mm ye

toby | he/it/any
i like t draw and play game
like disco elysium and fall guys
im so normal about jean

dv / artfight / pixel by me

straight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:27 am

Username: mallowpop
Puffpup's Show Name: Lovel Ace
Other: woo x2!
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:29 am

Username: mallowpop
Puffpup's Show Name: Lovel Ace
Other: woo x3! thank you for everything kat, and good luck everyone! :]
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:39 am

Username: sad magic
Puffpup's Show Name: Master of the Clan
Other: here

Username: sad magic
Puffpup's Show Name: Master of the Clan
Other: here

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Conformation 3rd Place

Postby [kat] » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:39 pm

The time has come for the judge to choose the 3rd place winner for conformation! The judge scans the line of Puffpups before them, pacing back and forth and asking the handlers to walk their pups around the ring once more.

After all the pups have gone around, the judge gives them each a final analysis, then stops in front of -icarus- and points approvingly to Astra Galaxia!

Congratulations, your pup has won 3rd place in conformation! They didn't qualify for any titles, but they were awarded a shiny 3rd place ribbon. As their handler, you won x20 Image!

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Con 2/1 + Agi 3/2 + Obed 3

Postby [kat] » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:22 pm

Sorry for missing yesterday! I'll be posting the winners from today and yesterday here to make up for it.

The time has come for the judge to choose the 2nd place winner for conformation! The judge scans the line of Puffpups before them, pacing back and forth and asking the handlers to walk their pups around the ring once more.

After all the pups have gone around, the judge gives them each a final analysis, then stops in front of G.I.R Unit and points approvingly to Zorua!

Congratulations, your pup has won 2rd place in conformation! They now qualify for the title of "Champion", which makes their new SKC show name: "Ch Zorua." They were also awarded a shiny 2nd place ribbon! As their handler, you won x50 Image!

The time has come for the judge to choose the 1st place winner for conformation! The judge scans the line of Puffpups before them, pacing back and forth and asking the handlers to walk their pups around the ring once more.

After all the pups have gone around, the judge gives them each a final analysis, then stops in front of crowthefrostyfloof and points approvingly to Glacier!

Congratulations, your pup has won 1st place in conformation! They now qualify for the titles of "Best in Show" and "Champion", which makes their new SKC show name: "BiS Ch Glacier." They were also awarded a shiny 1st place ribbon! As their handler, you won x100 Image!

The agility trials are in full swing and all the pups have raced their absolute best- the crowd is amazed by the speed and accuracy of all the jumps, turns, weaves, and sprints! The final times are starting to appear on the scoreboard, and the 3rd fastest time goes to... Julie_PiscesGirl with Sparkle Stars!

Congratulations, your pup has won 3rd place in agility! They didn't qualify for any titles, but they were awarded a shiny 3rd place ribbon. As their handler, you won x20 Image!

The agility trials are in full swing and all the pups have raced their absolute best- the crowd is amazed by the speed and accuracy of all the jumps, turns, weaves, and sprints! The final times are starting to appear on the scoreboard, and the 2nd fastest time goes to... straight with Mossy Mushroom!

Congratulations, your pup has won 2nd place in agility! They didn't qualify for any titles, but they were awarded a shiny 2nd place ribbon. As their handler, you won x50 Image!

The pups have put on their best performances in the obedience trials, leaving the judges and the crowd ooh-ing and ahh-ing at each handler's bond with their pup. The judges are furiously scribbling notes and scores are rolling in! After a few moments of nail-biting anticipation, the 3rd highest score is revealed and goes to... sad magic with Master of the Clan!

Congratulations, your pup has won 3rd place in obedience! They didn't qualify for any titles, but they were awarded a shiny 3rd place ribbon. As their handler, you won x20 Image!

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Agi 1st + Obed 2nd

Postby [kat] » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:30 pm

The agility trials are in full swing and all the pups have raced their absolute best- the crowd is amazed by the speed and accuracy of all the jumps, turns, weaves, and sprints! The final times are starting to appear on the scoreboard, and the fastest time of them all goes to... Cryptbow with Cip!

Congratulations, your pup has won 1st place in agility! They now qualify for the title of "Master Agility Excellent," which makes their new SKC show name: "Cip MX." They were also awarded a shiny 1st place ribbon. As their handler, you won x100 Image!

The pups have put on their best performances in the obedience trials, leaving the judges and the crowd ooh-ing and ahh-ing at each handler's bond with their pup. The judges are furiously scribbling notes and scores are rolling in! After a few moments of nail-biting anticipation, the 2nd highest score is revealed and goes to... TacoTabby with The Power Pup!

Congratulations, your pup has won 2nd place in obedience! They didn't qualify for any titles, but they were awarded a shiny 2nd place ribbon. As their handler, you won x50 Image!

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Con 2/1 + Agi 3/2 + Obed 3

Postby sad magic » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:42 am

[kat] wrote:The pups have put on their best performances in the obedience trials, leaving the judges and the crowd ooh-ing and ahh-ing at each handler's bond with their pup. The judges are furiously scribbling notes and scores are rolling in! After a few moments of nail-biting anticipation, the 3rd highest score is revealed and goes to... sad magic with Master of the Clan!

Congratulations, your pup has won 3rd place in obedience! They didn't qualify for any titles, but they were awarded a shiny 3rd place ribbon. As their handler, you won x20 Image!

aaaa im just seeing this, thank you so much!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Obedience 1st

Postby [kat] » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:41 am

The pups have put on their best performances in the obedience trials, leaving the judges and the crowd ooh-ing and ahh-ing at each handler's bond with their pup. The judges are furiously scribbling notes and scores are rolling in! After a few moments of nail-biting anticipation, the highest score of them all is revealed and goes to... AliceMorte with Razzmatazz!

Congratulations, your pup has won 1st place in obedience! They now qualify for the title of "Obedience Master", which makes their new SKC show name: "Razzmatazz OM." They were also awarded a shiny 1st place ribbon. As their handler, you won x100 Image!

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes