Mods, please lock!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [OPEN] Charlotte and Leo's (Free) Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:03 am

All forms above accepted into consideration!
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:34 pm

The Tier 2 winners for the week of 5/31/20 are:
-crutchie_ with Remos, #62!
-~patches~ with Connie, #26!
-Faededfyre with Li'ryp, #112!
-Alckatraz with Ekaterina, #58!
-Faededfyre with Watcher, #66!

The Tier 3 winners for the week of 5/31/20 are:
-CaptainRon with Kaia, #54!
-Alckatraz with Thaddeus, #108!
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:52 am

I would like to adopt a new friend!
#117 Garin
Adjective to describe them: Grumpy
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Capricorn, December 25
Gender (optional): Male
Pronouns (optional): he/him
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): UwU
Additional info (optional):
- Hates his birthday
- Retired cop
- Were-wolf
- Had to retire young because he was attacked in an accident and no one thought he would recover, but he managed to survive with just a missing eye and a lot of scars
- The feather tattoo is of a crane feather. It is supposed to represent peace
- In his world there is lots of unrest, it's all around dangerous to live there no matter who you are, especially a cop. He has many scars from numerous years on the job
- Growls a lot
- Is always chewing on something, usually it's not food. Typically it's a piece of wheat, a popsicle or sucker.
- Smokes and is trying to quit.... Just not hard enough (he'll do good and stop for a while but then he'll get upset and go right back to them to relax)
- Tends to cop other people even though he isn't one any more.
- Will stalk a suspicious person until he finds out their deal
- Gas gotten in trouble many times for doing illegal or policework after not being an officer.
- Very moody
- surprisingly talkative
- Yells a lot
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:38 am

Please enhance my friend!
Jacob, #61
Short personality description: Jacob is an extremely excitable kid who loves looking for new things to explore. He has a huge imagination and seemingly boundless energy for everything he does. He really wants to grow up and be a hero like in the legends his parents tell him, where he can meet dragons and evil overlords on terrifying journeys full of friends and growth. He really just wants to leave his boring village life and find something new.
Hobby/Hobbies: He really enjoys exploring but also making fake armour, shields and weapons out of whatever he can find. He's really good at replicating what he finds pictures of.
Quirk(s): He rushes into new things elbows first, often leaving them completely scratched up or grazed.
Sexuality (optional):
Additional info (optional): He's about 11 or 12 years old
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): Faededfyre

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:13 am

(Name and Number of the Tier 1) 117 Luxthorn
Adjective to describe them: mysterious
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Leo (8th August)
Pronouns (optional): he/him
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): Alckatraz
Additional info (optional): He is the depicting my character's alternative form. Luxthorn has a wip design for moment and he is a secondary character in the novel I'm writing. According to his lore, Luxthorn, left orphan after his parents dissappeared, spent his teenage years on a pirate ship, under the aegis of Gallondra, the only female pirate captain. She was an extremely skilled sailor and a master swordswoman. She taught Luxthorn everything she knew. Being a very fast learner, the boy became second in command soon, attracting some jealousy from his crewmembers. But his charisma and his constant melancholy softened the hearts of the pirates which started sympathising the lonely boy.
He was never very talkative and always looked like he had something to hide, but Gallondra loved him as her own son and never insisted on hearing what was concerning him, for fear she could open some old scars from his soul. Also, in the pirate life everyone had something to hide and the past wasn't taken in discussion. Most of them had miserable lives before and took on piracy to escape from poverty.
He got the scar across his eye in a raid, realising that the pirate life has nothing promising for him and that the riches he gained meant nothing for him. (His eye is perfectly fine, don't worry)
Although it was tough for Gallondra to accept his decision, she gave him her blessing to leave, with heavy heart.
That's how one of the most notorious lord of the waters became a wanderer on the land, often wearing a mask to hide his scar. The money he got were enough for him to have a luxurious life, but he spending modestly not to attract too much attention.
That's how he met his girlfriend, Thamilla and her brother Fallomir.
He is rather introverted, melancholic and quiet. That's why Fallomir was disgruntled with the closeness between them initially. The fact that Luxthorn turned out to be so mysterious worried him, thinking that he has done something terrible that he was trying to leave in the past. For that reason, Fallomir treated him like a danger firstly, but ulterior they became best friends.
His spirit animal is a snake, named Logthar.
Luxthorn is the embodiment of the fire element, he is the son of a fire creature and a she-elf, looking normally but inheriting the ability to invoke the flames.
The tattoos are visible only when he is using his powers, they are fiery coloured. The Phoenix feather is the symbol of reborning and the one from his arms are the sign of his nation.
More details about him will be revealed soon ^-^
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

Β© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:48 am

Tipelli, #118
Adjective to describe them: Terrified
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Capricorn
Gender (optional):
Pronouns (optional): They/them
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): Faededfyre
Additional info (optional): They're part of the same tribe as Li'ryp, however they weren't born there. They were dropped into the tribe to gather information, but they don't know why or by who. They only have scraps of memories of the people who gave them the task, and they feel deep terror and anxiety at the sight of their appearance.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phyris » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:19 am

Azazel - 118
Adjective to describe them: Manipulative, blunt, Fierce
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Unknown
Pronouns (optional): he/him (sometimes uses she/her and pretends to be female to manipulate others into false security)
Your Toyhou.se : Phyris
Additional info (optional): Azazel was a member of Lazarus's gang before he left, in fact you could almost call them friends. Almost. Azazel and Lazarus grew close through the shared experience of being orphans, but Azazel was always on the streets, learning to pit pocket at the age of 5, he quickly learned the ways of the streets. Some parts of the city were more roughed than others, you just had to know the right places. Azazel and Lazarus founded the gang together through a bunch of runaways, orphans, younger ones who would easily follow their every word. From the virus Azazel lost his right eye, not that it mattered much, he just had the minions steal parts to create a new functioning eye, thanks to their tech engineer. His ears and tail he's had since birth, it's not uncommon to find people with animal based features, some are pre-virus, so are post, it doesn't matter either way. After Lazarus left, it was no surprise that Azazel was the new leader, they practically co-lead it back before he abandoned them, at least that's the way Azazel sees it.
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
β₯ pixel art
β₯ any pronouns
β₯ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:11 am

The Siblings Orbisque (Janine, Lazlo, and Neoprene)
Prompt: Recycled Balloons
Star sign/Birthday: Gemini.
Character's theme song and/or favorite song: Lazlo is partial to Welcome to the Christmas Parade. Janine likes Megalovania played on glasses of water.. Neoprene admits that ze likes Stuck by Lemon Demon. Overall, their theme might be this metal cover of 99 Luftballons.
Random fact about them: They relate to Hiram McDaniels, Literal 5-Headed Dragon, the siblings' shared favorite character from the one podcast they can agree on, Welcome to Night Vale.
Additional info/Extras: I had my eyes on this one a while back but never got around to this bunch... hopefully this, and the prompt response help. Also! These three remind me SEVERELY of Pop Pop Rush. The red head is Janice. The green head is Lazlo. The yellow head is Neoprene.
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): EternallyScreaming
Y'know that feeling when you're definitely about to work with sharp objects? Death risk? Stuff like that, not to mention a strangely intertwined life with your other two siblings?
Welcome to the life of the Siblings Orbisque.
The eldest of the three was Janice, or, as some people might identify her as, The Red One. Or the one that's down for a knife fight.
Of course, none of the knife fights have happened due to the cautious and precise Neoprene, the middle sibling. Ze's probably the one you'd want to deal with most in a situation of conflict. Now, it may be hard to tell because ze's often overshadowed by zir siblings, but zir expression is pretty much neutral, by default.
And then there's Lazlo. He's angsty and technically a teenager. Don't ask him how all that works. He'll just rant at you. But it's hard to take him seriously when his voice is, at the moment, warbled by helium. He still hasn't grown into it. (He's most likely the one looking at 116 in an angry manner.)
While shared body units with different minds-slash-souls have been coming into much question lately, they've all been hired individually at The Lab That's Practically The Only Place In This Universe, the Prometheus labs. Though, Lazlo is just an intern. He's not happy about that, but it is true he has less experience than the other two in lab stuff. Neoprene works with the experimental archives and online media prescense, and Janine is a test subject for various things, though, by extension, her siblings are, as well.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β˜…Rockstarβ˜… » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:57 pm

Please enhance my friend!
Erebrus #103
Short personality description:
Hobby/Hobbies:
Quirk(s):
Sexuality (optional):
Additional info (optional): all information can be found here
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): Rockstar

Liru #119
Adjective to describe them: sarcastic
Star Sign and/or Birthday: June 2ndΒ·Gemini
Gender (optional): female (though she is genderfluid)
Pronouns (optional): She/her, They/Them, He/Him
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): Rockatar
Additional info (optional): ill work on her if I happen to win her. Gosh. I absolutely fell in love with her and I'm determining if she and Erebus will get together. Guess we'll see!
Help me hatch my eggs
ImageImageImageImage
β˜…Rockstarβ˜…

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:27 pm

(Name and Number of the Tier 1)116
Adjective to describe them: dark
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Gemini
Gender (optional): feamale
Pronouns (optional):
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional):
Additional info (optional): can she have longer hair
Last edited by blood-moon on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❀️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me