☀ Sweetens ☀NEW THREAD PG. 824

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ (Trick-or-Sweet Eventure!)

Postby Tendo64 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:28 pm

Transparent Cow! wrote:I Want To Save A Sweeten Treater!
Username;; Transparent Cow!
Number;; 11
Link To Fifth Candy;; monkey oou
Other;;

Killian energies from the darkness within the trees, the candy sack held by Socks between his teeth. Killian seems eager yet he doesn't seem fazed by the situation, a scowl is plastered onto his face as he makes his way over to the cages and the ghost of sweetenween. He doesn't seem in the best of moods; Socks looks at the ghost as they halt waiting for Killians directions.
Killian wrote:"I have your 5 pieces of candy in this very bag,,, do not try and pull a trick on me otherwise I will have to do something I wouldn't ever think about doing. I am not here to be a puppet or to play by your games, as the only thing I am here for is to save these kittens from the horrors of the night."
He makes a head jester to give socks the right away, socks hesitates at first before placing the bag in the palm of the ghost. Killian shifts his body so he's facing the ghost head on, before shifting his gaze to cage number 11. with a swift motion of his paw he flexes his claw and points over at the cage, facial expression not changing as he looks back at the ghost.
Killian wrote: "Free them, I won't have to repeat myself as they have spent too long in these cages. Release them and you'll never see the likes of me again, and I would not need to call in backup in order to get them from the grasps of your paws. So I am asking release them,,, please."
He doesn't want to slip up or make the ghost change their mind or become enraged, so he added a soft "please" at the end. Hoping that that would make him seem more nicer in a way to make the Ghost take him seriously and just enough to stop them from trying to do anything that would have thrown him off guard. He turns and looks at the cage as he softly mutters;
Killian wrote:" don't worry, i'm here to save you and take you back where you came from. don't fret, you will be freed soon and hopefully tonight will not happen ever again. You have my word your highness, I will watch after you from now on. I speak only of truth. "
He says as he bows his head in respect and to seal his words, being as sympathetic and honest as he can be.

You ran up to the ghost Sweeten in a hurry, handing them your candy and praying they wouldn't pull a fast one. To your relief--and surprise--they simply nodded and said, sounding a lot less firm than usual:

"Sure... I will let that Sweeten go."

The cage surrounding the Sweeten in question disappeared into thin air, and the Sweeten leaped out, mewling happily and purring with gratitude.

Interestingly... the ghost Sweeten hasn't been eating any of the candy they've been handed so far. They only seem to cast the pile they've amassed a guilty look every once in a while.

Congratulations! You earned a Sweeten. Thanks for playing!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522192]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810254425246793738/901652198591717416/treater11.gif[/url]

I will post when I am able to give the okay for the final treater to be released!

There's a house with lights on! Quote this post and say "Trick or Sweet!" to collect some candy:

ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:28 pm

Tendo64 wrote:
Number;; 11
Other;;

Killian energies from the darkness within the trees, the candy sack held by Socks between his teeth. Killian seems eager yet he doesn't seem fazed by the situation, a scowl is plastered onto his face as he makes his way over to the cages and the ghost of sweetenween. He doesn't seem in the best of moods; Socks looks at the ghost as they halt waiting for Killians directions.
Killian wrote:"I have your 5 pieces of candy in this very bag,,, do not try and pull a trick on me otherwise I will have to do something I wouldn't ever think about doing. I am not here to be a puppet or to play by your games, as the only thing I am here for is to save these kittens from the horrors of the night."
He makes a head jester to give socks the right away, socks hesitates at first before placing the bag in the palm of the ghost. Killian shifts his body so he's facing the ghost head on, before shifting his gaze to cage number 11. with a swift motion of his paw he flexes his claw and points over at the cage, facial expression not changing as he looks back at the ghost.
Killian wrote: "Free them, I won't have to repeat myself as they have spent too long in these cages. Release them and you'll never see the likes of me again, and I would not need to call in backup in order to get them from the grasps of your paws. So I am asking release them,,, please."
He doesn't want to slip up or make the ghost change their mind or become enraged, so he added a soft "please" at the end. Hoping that that would make him seem more nicer in a way to make the Ghost take him seriously and just enough to stop them from trying to do anything that would have thrown him off guard. He turns and looks at the cage as he softly mutters;
Killian wrote:" don't worry, i'm here to save you and take you back where you came from. don't fret, you will be freed soon and hopefully tonight will not happen ever again. You have my word your highness, I will watch after you from now on. I speak only of truth. "
He says as he bows his head in respect and to seal his words, being as sympathetic and honest as he can be.

You ran up to the ghost Sweeten in a hurry, handing them your candy and praying they wouldn't pull a fast one. To your relief--and surprise--they simply nodded and said, sounding a lot less firm than usual:

The cage surrounding the Sweeten in question disappeared into thin air, and the Sweeten leaped out, mewling happily and purring with gratitude.

Interestingly... the ghost Sweeten hasn't been eating any of the candy they've been handed so far. They only seem to cast the pile they've amassed a guilty look every once in a while.

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522192]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810254425246793738/901652198591717416/treater11.gif[/url]

I will post when I am able to give the okay for the final treater to be released!

There's a house with lights on! Quote this post and say "Trick or Sweet!" to collect some candy:

trick or Sweet
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TacoTabby » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:30 pm

[quote][center]There's a house with lights on! Quote this post and say "Trick or Sweet!" to collect some candy:

Trick or sweet!
TacoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caffeinate » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:32 pm

trick or Sweet
caffeinate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:34 pm

Tendo64 wrote:
Number;; 11
Other;;

Killian sighs with relief as he takes the kitten under his wing as socks wraps themself around them reassuring them killian starts walking back towards the woods where he came from with the kitten in town as he looks happy for what he was able to do to help as he hopes some other sweeten out there will do the same with the last cage. he stops and watches the kitten slowly wander into the forest before turning his head and looks, almost sadly towards the ghost
Killian wrote: "..Happy halloween"

he says before nodding his head towards them as he turns away and walks back into the darkness of the night walking next to his treater
Last edited by transparent cow! on Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:34 pm

" BOO !!! "
" Did I scare you ?? Hehe... "
" Happy Halloween fellow sweetens and other sweeten owners !! "
" Im gonna get so much candy tonight.. you just watch >:D "
" If I come to your door, remember to give me 2 candy instead of one.. because of how cute I am !! Pleeeasssee~~? "
" Anyway, time to take lots and LOTS of candy.. and MAYBE I will share it with you all if your nice.. "
" Good luck to anyone who is trick or sweeting IRL!! Hope that you get the best of candy.. but ill get more >;) "
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:42 pm

Hey I have one candy ….

*hands to ghost sweeten*

Here…I hope u get happy soon bc u deserve the best u little cutie <3
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:52 pm

⎝⎝✧GͥOͣDͫ✧⎠⎠ wrote:trick or Sweet

Congrats!
You have earned some candy, and you now have two candies in your storage. i think, please do let me know if i'm wrong! your username doesn't seem to work with the search function ^^;
This is your first candy of the day.

What's this? A creature also crawled out of the bushes.

"Despite never getting to celebrate Sweetenween, the Sweeten loved the holiday more than any other. They dressed up in costumes whenever the owner wasn't around. They loved telling spooky stories to their friends. They adored playing silly tricks. Every day, they longed for the day they could finally celebrate it themself. It never came.

One day, the Sweeten got desperate. They snuck out, wanting to go trick-or-sweeting by themself. Unfortunately, to avoid as much detail as possible, the worst happened. The Sweeten became a ghost..."

"Why am I telling you this? You'll find out soon enough. I heard some Sweeten kittens went missing and you're trying to free them. So, while I don't have any candy, I'll join you and help you look."

Double congrats! You earned a Sweeten:

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522192][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810254425246793738/901828313750863882/hallow12.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tendo64 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:53 pm

Tendo64 wrote:
⎝⎝✧GͥOͣDͫ✧⎠⎠ wrote:trick or Sweet

Congrats!
You have earned some candy, and you now have two candies in your storage. i think, please do let me know if i'm wrong! your username doesn't seem to work with the search function ^^;
This is your first candy of the day.

What's this? A creature also crawled out of the bushes.

"Despite never getting to celebrate Sweetenween, the Sweeten loved the holiday more than any other. They dressed up in costumes whenever the owner wasn't around. They loved telling spooky stories to their friends. They adored playing silly tricks. Every day, they longed for the day they could finally celebrate it themself. It never came.

One day, the Sweeten got desperate. They snuck out, wanting to go trick-or-sweeting by themself. Unfortunately, to avoid as much detail as possible, the worst happened. The Sweeten became a ghost...

"Why am I telling you this? You'll find out soon enough. I heard some Sweeten kittens went missing and you're trying to free them. So, while I don't have any candy, I'll join you and help you look."

Double congrats! You earned a Sweeten:

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4522192][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810254425246793738/901828313750863882/hallow12.gif[/img][/url]

oo congrats!
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:53 pm

the bone wings are super cool!

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist