🐺 Arietes Wolves: Updates!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🐺 Arietes Wolves: Results/New Wolves!

Postby Qah » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:37 am

Username:
1. Would you like it if there were a place for your wolf to go hunting?: Yes, thst sounds exiting :)
2. Would you like for there to be more items available in the shop? If so, what type of items?: More is always better! I'd like to see ready-made apparel and perhaps renaming items.
3. What are some things you would like to see AW do?: Newbie giveaways sounds lovely, I got lucky with Radiant, but some might eventually give up after some tries with RNG, and such giveaways would be a great way to expnad AW community :) And personality/story raffels lso sound interesting.
Qah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:17 am

Thanks so much Kohl Black and Qhersek! Your answers help a lot! 45 Pecu have been added to both of your inventories!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am

Username: Sensei Nikita
1. Would you like it if there were a place for your wolf to go hunting?: That would be really cool!!!
2. Would you like for there to be more items available in the shop? If so, what type of items?: A way to change the name would be cool, other then that I'm not sure, I don't even know what all is in the shop.... I guess I should have looked before answering the question....XD
3. What are some things you would like to see AW do? (i.e. would you like raffles where you type out your own personality, or a little story, would you like to see more FCFS adopts, newbie adopts, and things of that sort. Give any suggestions): I really like the newbie adopts idea, again, not sure what else, I've been so busy lately I haven't had much of a chance to check out anything other then the rules....
Echo Revna

Postby angelonia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:37 am

Username: angelonia
      1. Would you like it if there were a place for your wolf to go hunting?: that would be cute!
      2. Would you like for there to be more items available in the shop? If so, what type of items?: maybe some more accessories or even like companion animals for the wolves? also, a lot of them would look super cute in flower crowns
      3. What are some things you would like to see AW do? (i.e. would you like raffles where you type out your own personality, or a little story, would you like to see more FCFS adopts, newbie adopts, and things of that sort. Give any suggestions): i think some contests that involve some more creativity would be cute! i prefer raffles over fcfs but if you wanted to do that when a lot of wolves enter at once, it would go over well. i think you guys could also pull off some awesome events (you guys just seem to have everything so together ahh)
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:38 am

Thanks Sensei Nikita and angelonia! 45 Pecu have been added to your inventories!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey AW Community! Since a majority of you have said yes, I am currently in the process of making a exploration thread for you and your wolves to enjoy! Since I won't be able to do everything pertaining to the thread, I'm going to need some help!

Check the front page HERE and see if it's something you would be interested in!
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Results

Postby neamrel » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:21 am

Their demeanor is still relaxed, but their eyes are watchful as they gaze around. They knew they couldn't stay laying near the oak forever, but there still was no need to rush, they had made their mind up long ago after all. They stand up with a small stretch, shaking out their fur out as the walk over to the one they have picked.

CONGRATS, GUARDIAN ANGEL WOLF!
      Umber has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF

Their tail swipes over the ground, ears still at attention and eyes curious as they look around. Everyone seems in good spirits, and it makes this wolf happy to know that. If they could, they would go with everyone and experience everything they have to offer, but sadly that can't really happen. Despite this slightly sadder thought, there is one that draws them in. Smile blooming, they get up with a wag of their tail and run over.

CONGRATS, QHERSEK!
      Zaikrel has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF
      +9 Slots added for Qhersek using item Sweet Meat
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Results

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:38 am

endless fall. wrote:

Their demeanor is still relaxed, but their eyes are watchful as they gaze around. They knew they couldn't stay laying near the oak forever, but there still was no need to rush, they had made their mind up long ago after all. They stand up with a small stretch, shaking out their fur out as the walk over to the one they have picked.

CONGRATS, GUARDIAN ANGEL WOLF!
      Umber has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF

Their tail swipes over the ground, ears still at attention and eyes curious as they look around. Everyone seems in good spirits, and it makes this wolf happy to know that. If they could, they would go with everyone and experience everything they have to offer, but sadly that can't really happen. Despite this slightly sadder thought, there is one that draws them in. Smile blooming, they get up with a wag of their tail and run over.

CONGRATS, QHERSEK!
      Zaikrel has chosen to join you !!
      PROOF
      +9 Slots added for Qhersek using item Sweet Meat

Omg! Thank you so much! I absolutely love all of the wolves designs.
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐺 Arietes Wolves: Results!

Postby Kassypen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:42 am

ENTRY
username: Kassypen
picture: Image

codeword: ef6
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
xxxxx
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Image Image Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | Β©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Newbie Adoptions

Postby neamrel » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Newbie Adoptions!
Only those that do not have an Arietes may submit a form for these wolves!!
If these wolves do not find someone to join, they will remain with the oak for a period of time before returning for regular adoption!

Please be aware, you are allowed to enter for both wolves but if you win one, you will not be able to win the other!!
Please use forms or your entry could get lost !!

Different shades of red and blue leak into the energy of the oak, captivating those that are around. Within seconds of the colors appearing, a wolf steps forth, chest expanding as they breath in the fresh are of the land around them. The calm breeze that rustles the leaves of the oak ruffles their fur, making them hum in pleasure as they wag their tail slightly. This is what living feels like then, huh? Feeling the wind through ones fur and being able enjoy the natural scents. Wonderful. A wolf that is not in a rush, they look around curiously. Sure are a lot of others around. Suppose it's for the best though.
      "Hello, my name is Abhiru" they speak smoothly, shifting their weight as they settle down to sit.

WELCOME, ABHIRU!
      This wolf was made by Romba!
      Arietes Wolves are raffle adopts, so all you have to do to enter for this wolf is tell me what Abhiru's favorite thing is !!
      END DATE: JUNE 17TH
                      Code: Select all
                      [size=85][b]ENTRY[/b]
                      [b]username:[/b]
                      [b]favorite thing:[/b][/size]
                      [size=30]codeword: rm9[/size]

Dark browns now fill the oaks energy, swirling together in harmony and suddenly spitting out a wolf. The wolf stumbles, huffing under their breath. What was that all about? The wolf glares back at the oak, because really? Rude. They shake out their fur, flicking their tail with another annoyed huff as they walk away from the oak. Guess a tree likes to pick on others every once in awhile too. They spot the highly contrasted wolf that stepped out before them with one brow raised. Maybe if they stare long enough if they'll start getting a headache. The wolf snickers to themselves. What a great way to get others not to approach. With an elegant sway of their tail, they sit.
      "What's up, the name's Tule"

WELCOME, TULE!
      Arietes Wolves are raffle adopts, so all you have to do to enter for this wolf is show a picture of something with swirls !!
      END DATE: JUNE 17TH
                      Code: Select all
                      [size=85][b]ENTRY[/b]
                      [b]username:[/b]
                      [b]picture:[/b][/size]
                      [size=30]codeword: ef7[/size]
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes