⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ Summer event starting

Postby fuiuki » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:06 am

@Mocha Chip Here you go, your first tank! ^_^

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3464077][img]http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/fuiuki/Aquarium%20Stuff/User%20Tanks/Mocha%20Chip%20First.png[/img][/url]

@Saki I'm very glad you like them! I'm really the one who wants to thank you for coming here and ordering, as well as trading in pets for it ^_^ My little community is not something I take for granted, and you're all very important to me!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌇ The Vivarium Store: Aquariums! ⌇ New Order Form Sectio

Postby cyrevan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:22 pm

is it possible to get something from a tank removed?
I think the moss ball looks sorta out of place in mine but I don't know if it costs anything to take it out.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:03 am

Moving and removing things costs nothing! I'll remove it later if you don't want the moss ball then ^_^
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:18 am

@BreezeParadox I've removed the ball! It'll be in your bank storage in case you want to use it for something else. You did pay for it after all, no sense in throwing it away completely ^_^

@Saki Here's your order! The total cost came out as 220, not sure where you got the extra 6-80? In the future though, please use the correct part of the order form and post here as well that you've ordered. The "something not on the list" part of the form is for things you can't do with the other parts, and ordering tanks has it's own part. You can ask for the additional things in that one just as well, including moving fish and animations.
(Also I forgot to change the price of the yellow fanwort to standard price instead of reduced, but since that's my fault, you won't be charged that extra bit).
Last thing! Making the tank a gif makes the water kinda dissapear as it messes up the transparancy. You can have the still tank image as well if you want it. The other tanks have been updated although it may take a while to show.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3464077][img]http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/fuiuki/Aquarium%20Stuff/User%20Tanks/Saki%20Sixth%20gif.gif[/img][/url]
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:43 am

Heya, I have a bit of a question.

I want to order a tank that looks a bit like a deep ocean tank, so the question is, can the substrate be removed from a specific tank?
In this case the bottle tank.
ImageImage

|| infinitely tired ||
chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 am

Well yeah, if you think it'll be fine without it. I don't know if you can have any plants or stuff in it though except some, since realistically they'd fall over and I don't have crooked art of the items :c Are you planning on perhaps getting a background too? Or maybe just darkening the water and lowering the transparency? Just thinking what would work best for a deep-sea tank c:
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 am

I'm not really planning on adding plant-life in it. Just a few Jellyfish. Not planning on a background either, just a darker water colour and with lower opacity. I'm testing things out with my art program on what looks best. The only thing I'm not sure about is what the cork colour should be. Also, are you willing to add like little glowy dots in it? (I have the settings for those if you are).
ImageImage

|| infinitely tired ||
chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 am

Hmm... I really don't know what those would be classed as, but I guess they can be a kind of bubbles? I've not really thought about adding bubbles as a thing on the pamphlet, but I definitely should. An interesting tank is just too exciting to stick completely to the rules .3. so I'll do the glowy thingies! And I'll add some bubbles to the pamphlet later, hehe.

(also just a teaser, but on the higher levels of the diving activity in the event, you can find something that'd fit in a deep ocean tank :3 )
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:42 am

Oh you teaser! Yeah I really need to get me some deeper diving gear, as you said I can afford it now! <3
But I will have to wait another day before I can dive again D;

Hmm, the glowy things, perhaps they are better classed as bioluminescent plankton? They aren't really anything but just a single pixel with a glow around it. As bubbles would be more like a round-ish thing. I can show ya.

I made these a while ago (here & here), like almost a year orso. They are "potion" bottle with bubbles and popping bubbles.
I got into pixel-ing but then I seem to have given up, such a shame really. I might pick it up someday soon.
ImageImage

|| infinitely tired ||
chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:48 am

Gotta keep you interested somehow! It seems only you and blake have actually done day two though, out of all the people the first day... oh well, I guess it'll pick up later. I really am excited to show you all the new things though, and if all items aren't found, they'll be released as normal.

I suppose they are plankton, but I mostly mean to classify them as bubbles for the moment for payment reasons. Not that I'll charge for it right now anyway, since it's nowhere on the pamphlet and I've already agreed to do it. They'll look like you want them to really.

I think you have a definite beginning of your own style, and you should really develop it! There can never be enough good pixel-artists in the world, hehe.
and aquariums.

fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me