✦Pawsteps - Warrior Cats ARPG✦

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ✦Pawsteps - Warrior Cats ARPG - Grand Opening!✦

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:21 am

cat name: Bringer of Daybreak / Dawnbringer
cat gender: She-Cat
cat eye color: Warm color(s)

cat name: Bringer of Twilight / Duskbringer
cat gender: He-Cat
cat eye color: Cool color(s)

edit: changed eye colors :>
Last edited by // Kzryail on Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bear. » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:09 am

I accept this quest!
username: Bear.
Founder Name: Brightstar (warrior name: Brighteyes)
Clan/Tribe Name: Heraldclan
About the Clan/Tribe:
Heraldclan is located on the edge of a remote continent, devoid of two-legs for hundreds of years. The ruins of a long-dead civilization lie around them, mysterious carved stones that make up their landmarks and protect their camp inside the crumbling remains of a temple.
When Brightstar was only Brighteyes, she received a vision from Starclan warning her of an impending natural disaster and showing her the way to safety a new territory. However, given her age, no one in her previous clan believed her. She set out on her own and found the ruins. In honor of the vision that saved her, she dubbed her new clan Heraldclan. The fate of her previous clan is unknown.
The landscape is lush green, with mountains to the east and tall trees surrounding the camp. Less than a mile from camp is a cliff, a vast beach down below. A stream runs through the territory, and fallen columns form bridges for the cats to use. Flowers and climbing vines grow over the ancient stone, green moss filling the gaps between the few tiles that remain on the ground. The flowers are often used in ceremonies and during festivals, both worn and offered to Starclan at altars.
These cats have a rudimentary written language from interpreting the glyphs left on the ruins. (Essentially they've made up meanings to go with the shapes and tell their own stories, they don't know the actual meaning. Having imbued them with their own meanings, these glyphs are used in ceremonies and in the work of historians). History is important to them, and Brighteyes considers herself a historian just as much as a leader.

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starter posts p1

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:22 am

selkirks wrote:I accept this quest!
username: selkirks
Founder Name: whisperstar
Clan/Tribe Name: the clan of whispering souls
Clan of Whispering Souls has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Whisperstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Whisperstar is a black and white cat with amber eyes.
LaceWhiskey wrote:I accept this quest!
username: LaceWhiskey
Founder Name: Cloud
Clan/Tribe Name:WillowClan
Willowclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Cloudstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Cloudstar is a fluffy, tailless, white cat with odd grey and blue eyes.
gh0stboy wrote:
    I accept this quest!
    username: gh0stboy
    Founder Name: stormstar
    Clan/Tribe Name: fogclan
Fogclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Stormstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Stormstar is a smoky black tom with grey eyes and light freckles.
grimoireofdreams wrote:I accept this quest!
username: grimoireofdreams
Founder Name: Herald of Divine Punishment {Non-leader name: Zealous Rook/Rook}
Clan/Tribe Name: Tribe of the Abyss
Tribe of the Abyss has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Herald of Divine Punishment and I hope you lead your tribe well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Rook is a chocolate braided tabby and white tom with evergreen eyes.
BlueEyedKite wrote:I accept this quest!
username: BlueEyedKite
Founder Name: Heatherstar (named for the heather flower that carpets the moorlands in late Greenleaf)
Clan/Tribe Name: MoorClan
Moorclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Heatherstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Heatherstar is a fawn spotted tabby she-cat with deep blue eyes.
gegg wrote:I accept this quest!
username: gegg
Founder Name: Ravenstar
Clan/Tribe Name: Carrionclan
Carrionclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Ravenstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Ravenstar is a tortoiseshell and white she-cat with yellow eyes.
You may participate in the weekly challenge, and do daily activities! Keep an eye out on this main thread as well for potential loner "adopts" or raffles! News will be posted here or on our discord for them as well.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:02 pm

WinglessSeraph wrote:I accept this quest!
username: WinglessSeraph
Founder Name: Watcher of the Sky/ Skywatcher
Clan/Tribe Name: Tribe of Golden Sunsets

Tribe of Golden Sunsets has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Watcher of the Sky and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Skywatcher is a blue colorpoint she-cat with dull heather colored eyes and no tail.
You may participate in the weekly challenge, and do daily activities! Keep an eye out on this main thread as well for potential loner "adopts" or raffles! News will be posted here or on our discord for them as well.
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:26 pm

Bear. wrote:I accept this quest!
username: Bear.
Founder Name: Brightstar (warrior name: Brighteyes)
Clan/Tribe Name: Heraldclan

Heraldclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Brightstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Brightstar is a ginger classic tabby with high white and blue eyes.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:05 pm

I accept this quest!
    username: crabodile
    Founder Name: lionstar (lionheart)
    Clan/Tribe Name: sunclan
    About the Clan/Tribe:

territory: sunclan's camp is situated carefully on the side of a cliff. the dens are all manmade caves that have been abandoned by their creators. from the east to the north of the camp is a forest, and to the west, right near the camp, is a wide, seemingly never-ending lake. a river lets off into this lake, and following it south creates the rest of the clan's border.

prey: mainly small prey like rodents and lizards, but sometimes larger fish and birds.
      predators: foxes, skunks, raccoons, coyotes

beliefs sunclan worships the sky, believing starclan to be situated in its depths. they believe the sun, moon, clouds, and stars to be starclan's messengers. they read heavily into the weather each day. the medicine cats read the signs and update their clan in easy harmony with the leader and their deputy. this traditionally happens just after the morning patrols return, when the camp is bustling and awake.

traits cats tend to be skeptical but not entirely unwelcoming to outsiders. it is taught that clanmates are to be respected and that everyone deserves second chances. outsiders may describe them as wary, or as "all bark and no bite". scars are seen as honorable, especially if gained by protecting the clan. cats tend to be good swimmers, but no one is required to learn. cats tend to court mates with physical items, like fresh prey, sea glass or pebbles from the beach, and nuts or berries from the forest
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonkypear » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:26 pm

I accept this quest!
username: wonkypear
Founder Name: Fawnstar (Fawnpelt)
Clan/Tribe Name: PineClan
About the Clan/Tribe:

Nestled within the valleys of snow-capped mountains, PineClan is a resilient, wise, and patient group of cats. Given Leafbare lasts nearly 8 moons, the cats of PineClan have adapted to the subzero temperatures and blankets of snow. They have long, thick fur coats and swift, agile bodies that allow them to slide beneath snow banks and across tides of powder. From an early age, kits are taught to navigate the white terrain. By the time they reach warrior-hood, cats of PineClan can move through the snow like a fish through water. This skill doesn't translate to actual swimming, however; for when the short season of Greenleaf arrives, PineClan cats avoid the rushing rivers entirely and will only fish in shallow creeks.

When they aren't traversing the evergreen forests for rabbits, squirrels, or voles, cats of PineClan spend a decent amount of their time back at camp. Sometimes referred to as Hometree, PineClan's camp is located in the trunk of a giant sequoia. During the colder moons, the bark offers protection from the cold and during the warmer moons, the trunk retains the cool night air.

*To add more later*
wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FictionalFeline » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:21 pm

I accept this quest!
username:FictionalFeline
Founder Name:Reedstar (Reedsplash)
Clan/Tribe Name:LarchClan
About the Clan/Tribe:

Named after the many larch trees that grow in the wetlands they call home.

The moist environment can make keeping their fur well-kept a challenge but all the clan cats help each other stay well-groomed. They will spend a large majority of their free time keeping up the constant maintenance of their pelts. However, it seems like no matter how hard they try there is always a musky scent that clings onto their pelts.

They often favor hunting smaller prey, such as small fish swimming in the shallows and frogs sunning themselves along the shoreline. They will occasionally take on larger animals though, such as bittern and young muskrats.

LarchClan often prioritizes safety and avoiding unnecessary risks. When interacting with other cats they prefer diplomacy over confrontation.
she/her
FictionalFeline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:37 am

4 questions - is joining discord optional (bc I don’t have discord), will the 1st cats (like risingstar) get updated linearts, and how will breeding work? Will there be cross-clan breedings allowed?
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me