NEW THREAD!!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should hybrids be breedable?(wouldnt result in another hybrid of the two adults)

Yes!(would make them uncommon rare)
73%
No!(would make them Rare/very rare)
27%

Total votes : 15

Re: Angelic Dragon Horses-first litter up!TEST FEATURE LITTE

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 12, 2017 11:14 am

Saphira344 wrote:Why do people love to confuse me in adopts by nameing some after me XD. adding :) ill read all the forms after this stream, i would read them now but its about a new feature in a game and i need to learn as much about it as possable before i play(it will give me an advanage!)

It was ment to be an E at the end not an A. XD

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:15 am

ok thats better XD. i did wonder why there where two P's
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:52 am

I want to adopt!
Username: Mango30
Name: Mia
Number: 3
Codeword: Special litter
What do you think the markings will be: I think that maybe this one will have have swirls of yellow on her or something similar! I'm not too sure xD
Thoughts on the test feature?: its very interesting! I hope it works out!
other: Thank you! This is amazing!

I want to adopt!
Username: Mango30
Name: Echo
Number: 2
Codeword:(Only needed if more then one litter is up) Litter 1
What do you think the markings will be:(just for fun you dont have to fill this in) I think she'll have dark blue stripes or some light blue markings. I'm not she xD She kind of seems like a water type creature to me.
Thoughts on the test feature?: it's cool!
other: Thank you!

Did I do this right?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:54 am

yep, but the 2nd form didnt need a litter codeword XD. adding.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:55 am

Ahh, ok XD thank you!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Mango30 wrote:Ahh, ok XD thank you!

She is a water typed creature, if you wish to know what she will look like line wise when she hatches, look at the info thread, it has the baby line next to the adult(it also has info about each breed). For exsample, Tilly the mascot is the feathered line, both litter hatching's marked by 4 will grow into adults of her line. Thorn's lines will be in the eggs of 3 and 1 and Fawns will be in the other hatchlings that are not marked by 4 :)

iam still trying to think of some Hunt only lines(well correction ONE more hunt only)they will be Uncommon/rare and then iam trying to think of line edits for the other. Iam just hitting a wall in a way XD. But i wish to give credit where it is due, if it wasnt for Venom, thise guys WOULDNT OF BEEN FINSHED i asked them for help with the tail and they suggested feathered, and thats what started me on making all the sub breeds, so in a way if it wasnt for there help thise wouldnt exist, or at least most of the sub breeds XD.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Ohh, yeah! Now I see! That's so cool! :D Thanks! But I'm sure the Hunt thing will come together in time, don't worry!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:41 pm

maybe...iam just struggling with the last sub breed for it XD
but if the poll goes through the comunity ones will be the mascot(who iam keeping as hes based off an evelution fusion i made) plus the other 3 in his set. i might do a nameing/gender comp to win them but they would stay as helpers for the hunting.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Saphira344 wrote:maybe...iam just struggling with the last sub breed for it XD
but if the poll goes through the comunity ones will be the mascot(who iam keeping as hes based off an evelution fusion i made) plus the other 3 in his set. i might do a nameing/gender comp to win them but they would stay as helpers for the hunting.

I would totally enter the naming/gender comp ;)
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:55 pm

haha well, if it helps, we have AMOR,FUR AND SCORPIAN sub breeds for the wild, but we need a 4th, the issue is each sub breed needs at least two differnt line edits, like how the feather has a crest and tail plume, dragon spikes and horns.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me