ᴍɪɴɪ-ᴍɪᴄᴇ [closed until further notice]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ᴍɪɴɪ-ᴍɪᴄᴇ [litter #3 up for adoption]

Postby 200765 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:42 am

I want to take a mouse home!
Username: 200765
Litter Number: 3
Mouse Number: 2
Mouse Name: Stella

By the way, I could definitely recognize the last two paintings, wonderful job! I love them!
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:51 am

Username: Noxyum
Mouse Number: 3
Mouse Name: Ame
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chatot » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:04 am

Rabbitses wrote:
Username: Rabbitses
Mouse Number: 1
Mouse Name: Turquoise

Thank you!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3241646][img]http://imgur.com/Wz5KWG6.png[/img][/url]

GouramiGirl wrote:
Username:GouramiGirl
Litter Number:3
Mouse Number:3
Mouse Name:Sparkle

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3241646][img]http://imgur.com/9esy97R.png[/img][/url]

200765 wrote:
Username: 200765
Mouse Number: 2
Mouse Name: Stella

By the way, I could definitely recognize the last two paintings, wonderful job! I love them!

Thank you so much! I'm glad that they weren't completely indistinguishable, haha.

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3241646][img]http://imgur.com/zTaK0gR.png[/img][/url]

Noxyum wrote:

Apologies, but the mice were all taken! I didn't expect them to go this quickly, so if I have time today I might pop out another small litter quickly, but if not check back tomorrow for a definite litter.

------------------

I want to thank all of you for supporting me so quickly. To be truthful, I wasn't sure how successful I would be with this idea, but since even a small amount of people have shown interest I want to keep this going. I plan on adding a whole variety of mice with different features, (i already have a mouse with some slight changes, i might showcase it soon!), some more events and activities to do with your already adopted mice, and of course Holiday stuff!
k
k
k
k
k
llllllllllllll《 maya | Image | trade

lllllllllllllllllgenderfluid. twenty.
lllllllllllllllllmsg me anytime im
lllllllllllllllllalways down to talk

lllllllllllllllllImage
chatot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateKittens » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:08 am

chatot wrote:

GouramiGirl wrote:

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3241646][img]http://imgur.com/9esy97R.png[/img][/url]

Noxyum wrote:

Apologies, but the mice were all taken! I didn't expect them to go this quickly, so if I have time today I might pop out another small litter quickly, but if not check back tomorrow for a definite litter.

------------------

I want to thank all of you for supporting me so quickly. To be truthful, I wasn't sure how successful I would be with this idea, but since even a small amount of people have shown interest I want to keep this going. I plan on adding a whole variety of mice with different features, (i already have a mouse with some slight changes, i might showcase it soon!), some more events and activities to do with your already adopted mice, and of course Holiday stuff!

It's okay, she can have mine instead. (I already have one, And it doesn't look like Noxyum does. I'll just wait until the next batch rolls around.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ChocolateKittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chatot » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:29 am

GouramiGirl wrote:
chatot wrote:

GouramiGirl wrote:

Noxyum wrote:

------------------

It's okay, she can have mine instead. (I already have one, And it doesn't look like Noxyum does. I'll just wait until the next batch rolls around.

I have no problem reassigning the owner, it's all up to Noxyum, though. If you want I can message them or we can wait to see if they post here about it.
k
k
k
k
k

lllllllllllllllllImage
chatot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LavenderRain » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:25 am

chatot wrote:

------------------

Please do make more! I found these yesterday, but twice now haven't been quick enough to get one. I would be happy to get a couple, and honestly, wouldn't mind spending a little for one if you wanted to start selling them! 🐁
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachyykat » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:36 am

sad face. i missed this litter :c

since the thing perhaps is to eat flowers and not to be afraid - e.e. cummings

peachyykat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴍɪɴɪ-ᴍɪᴄᴇ [litter #4 tomorrow]

Postby chatot » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:03 am

Thank you so much, guys. It means a lot! ^^

Since a lot of you haven't gotten a chance at a mouse yet, I'm going to edit the adoption limits, so it's going to be every other litter rather than every litter. That way you can still get a lot of mice but other people can get a chance, too.
From now on, I'll also try and make the litters a bit bigger so it's not such a small window of opportunity.
k
k
k
k
k

lllllllllllllllllImage
chatot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:31 am

I really like this. I was too late for the first three litters but I'm hoping to get one next litter
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chatot » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:53 am

Littlelily_BrumbyRR wrote:I really like this. I was too late for the first three litters but I'm hoping to get one next litter

Thank you!

The next litter is up!
k
k
k
k
k

lllllllllllllllllImage