Clovenburg Horses

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Clovenburg Horses

Postby Kiwilady » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:25 am

Mark
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:26 am

mark!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blossom Birchwood » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Hey guys! Thanks to AcidImportedRose, we now have a fanclub! Click here, it's open to posting!
Blossom Birchwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blossom Birchwood » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 am

We have a new poll!
This concerns how I will be adopting out Clovenburgs.

As you should have read about their jobs, I want to make contests surrounding jobs for them in the future. But what is the best way I can pick a winner? I want some info, and some feedback on your personal experiences on what contest you like to enter best, and the ones that I should avoid to make it fair to everyone.
Blossom Birchwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 am

For me my favorite sort of contest involves the raffles. Maybe you could adopt out a Clovenburg and let the raffle go on for 24 hours and then pick the winner? And to make sure the horse would be kept active you could put the owner on some sort of temporary hold or 'lease' for two weeks and in that time they must do at least one event example and that would make the Clovenburg officially theirs? And if it isn't done you could put the horse back up for raffle or pm the user and ask if they need more time or to see if they understand that the horse will be put back up for adoption if it isn't at least slightly involved?
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blossom Birchwood » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 am

interesting idea gator!!
Blossom Birchwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blossom Birchwood » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Going off of Gators idea:
gator vocals wrote:
    For me my favorite sort of contest involves the raffles. Maybe you could adopt out a Clovenburg and let the raffle go on for 24 hours and then pick the winner? And to make sure the horse would be kept active you could put the owner on some sort of temporary hold or 'lease' for two weeks and in that time they must do at least one event example and that would make the Clovenburg officially theirs? And if it isn't done you could put the horse back up for raffle or pm the user and ask if they need more time or to see if they understand that the horse will be put back up for adoption if it isn't at least slightly involved?

I won't make this a poll, since I would like some real feedback.
What if all Clovenburgs were made for adoption, you were technically renting that Clovenburg for 3 weeks. In those 3 weeks you must have some sort of progress on his job, his personality, etc.. Once it has been confirmed you are seriously going to work with your Clovenburg, you are permitted to keep it. If there is no activity then the Clovenburg will be put back up for adoption.
I will make a form along with the adoption contest stating that you acknowledge this fact.

I would love some feedback!
Blossom Birchwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woolly » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm

I'm all for that, orchid c:
hanging around collecting butterfly wolves
woolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Speckled Orchid wrote:Going off of Gators idea:
gator vocals wrote:

I won't make this a poll, since I would like some real feedback.
What if all Clovenburgs were made for adoption, you were technically renting that Clovenburg for 3 weeks. In those 3 weeks you must have some sort of progress on his job, his personality, etc.. Once it has been confirmed you are seriously going to work with your Clovenburg, you are permitted to keep it. If there is no activity then the Clovenburg will be put back up for adoption.
I will make a form along with the adoption contest stating that you acknowledge this fact.

I would love some feedback!

I am not all for the idea of "renting" a Clovenburg. I'd be all for putting effort in to win one, writing a personality, a story etc but renting sounds like a very bad thing. People like to take their time with developing their characters, not having the threat of stress or anxiety because they might lose their new adoptable due to a renting system. I believe renting has a place and that is not in an adopting characters.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me