.:The Drippy Cove:.:Raffle!:.:Artist Apps:.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: .:The Drippy Cove:.:Grand Opening!:.:Staff Apps!:.

Postby cookie★ » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:57 am

I would like to be an Artist!
Username:¢σσкιє
Art Examples:Let me rummage through my photobucket ;3
Here you go:ImageImageImageImage
Can you Shade?:Yerp!
Can you make animations?:Umm...no...
Are you familiar with pixel art?:I wouldn't have those images above if I didn't XD
Have you worked at any other agencies?:Umm,let me see,I've worked and still work at TimeKeepers
Please write a paragraph about yourself and why you want to work here:I love working as an artist in different types of adoption centers because it makes me feel happy to make a custom/litter and see everyone happy,in my career I've never wanted any feed back,it just makes me feel abit funny when I hear people giving me tonnes of feedback,Now the ME part:I'm a VERY active CS person and will be willing to help in anyway,but modding just doesn't feel right for me...
Other:Meh....
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
AYO,I'M BACK!
{CS} family
S.Osisterroleplay buddy
--------
● links ●
none
cookie★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ennard » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:14 am

Username:Orgin
Art Examples: See my Photobucket Library http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/Orgin_Star/library/
Can you Shade?:Yes
Can you make animations?:Yup!
Are you familiar with pixel art?:Very Familiar
Have you worked at any other agencies?:Yes,Chikadi farm,PS and others
Please write a paragraph about yourself and why you want to work here:SEE BELOW
Other:

Username:
Have you worked as a Mod at any other Agencies?:Yup!
How would you confront someone who is spamming?:Tell them to stop,then if they continue ask for a strike.
Your BEST friend is stealing designs from a different agency, what do you do?:TELL THEM TO STOP AND MAKE THEIR OWN DESIGNS! xD
A newbie asked you how to adopt a Drippy Whale, what do you do?:Tell them that when a litter is up,all you have to do is fill out the adoption form,and make sure to use the right codeword,and also to check if the litter is gone.
Please write a paragraph about yourself and why you want to work here:
Hi,I'm Orgin.I love being an artist,and you know that I wanted to be one and I love being an mod too!Personally,I think strictness is a bit annoying,and the reason why I think that is tied with Bell Kitties.I won't rattle on about that thou.I enjoy helping people,and will enforce the rules to help this adoption center grow.I hate seeing beautiful adoption centers die.
Other:
she/they
kin w/ ennard
autistic
ennard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king boo » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:33 am

Username:
Autumn Frost.
Art Examples
- - -
Can you Shade?:
Yes, I most defiantly can
Can you make animations?:
Yes, I can, Examples below~
ImageImage
Are you familiar with pixel art?:
Yes, I am as I spend at least one hour on MS Paint a day~
Have you worked at any other agencies?:
Yes, I was Owner of Kitzami's, Retired Artist of Pocket Pandas & Am currently an artist at Snow Cats
Please write a paragraph about yourself and why you want to work here:
So you ask Why I would want to work here? well, I really like these 'lil whales but there is more behind it then just colouring in a line art. I love to help a range of adoptable agencies especially the newest. I love making litters & raffles as I know that the future owners would like them. I make them for others to love, not to join 'just for fun'. Now about me, I am strange. No denying it. However Due to this my imagination runs wild, Many call me crazy but I can make pretty good designs because of this. I have a brain full of new Ideas and There are many whale designs swimming through my head now!
I am also great at thinking up second gens! weather a shipping couple or adoptable I love them and most my best designs are them.
Other:
Thank you for taking the time to read this Form
Last edited by king boo on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
king boo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:43 am

Username:
Have you worked as a Mod at any other Agencies?: Nope
How would you confront someone who is spamming?: Tell them to stop and give them a strike if they don't.
Your BEST friend is stealing designs from a different agency, what do you do?: Tell them to stop and come up with their own design.
A newbie asked you how to adopt a Drippy Whale, what do you do?: Tell them about the adoption process or tell them to read the adoption thread.
Please write a paragraph about yourself and why you want to work here: I'm normally not very serious :D I like to have fun, but if others decide to poop the party then I'll tell them to lighten up or leave. Plus, these whales are really cute and helping this adoption agency grow could help them a lot. I think these whales could become popular and I'd like to help them get that way :)
Other:
I'm waiting for the new litter! :D
who is the best? c'est moi.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy Dex » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:57 am

I want a Drippy Whale!
Username: aymancat
Whale's Name: Angel
Litter Number:1
Whale Number: 1
Other:
thanks! they are cute

Image Image
Image Image
Crazy Dex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyruKatt » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 am

aymancat wrote:
I want a Drippy Whale!
Username: aymancat
Whale's Name: Angel
Litter Number:1
Whale Number: 1
Other:
thanks! they are cute

Sorry, all taken, I'll fix the front page.
KyruKatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyruKatt » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:18 am

The jobs will be announced tonight, so if you have to edit your form or want to apply for a job, please do so now. Thanks!
KyruKatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mara. » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:15 am

Username: Mara.
Have you worked as a Mod at any other Agencies?: No.
How would you confront someone who is spamming?: Warn them that spamming is against the rules and tell them to not do it again.
Your BEST friend is stealing designs from a different agency, what do you do?: Regardless of the fact that she would never do that as everyone I know frowns upon art theft, I would definitely inform her of what she is doing and that she needs to stop.
A newbie asked you how to adopt a Drippy Whale, what do you do?: Tell them to simply refer to this post and fill out the form.
Please write a paragraph about yourself and why you want to work here: Hi there, I am Mara! I'm an average teenage girl that's into pretty much any music, drawing, writing, and I live to make others laugh. I'm a very chatty person online, and I will talk about pretty much any subject. If you get to know me, I'm pretty much an open book. I'd like to work here for an experience, and a chance to get to know some people on here. I have been a member on this website for about 3 years now, and I use to have a group of friends that were a part of a club but that club was closed down because of spamming and so I quit. Now, I'm back and really don't know that many people anymore, since the site has grown and changed so drastically. I also absolutely adore these types of art shops, and seeing as your's is brand-new and hiring, I'd like to do all I can to help out.
Other: Thank you so much for your consideration, and I promise if I seem uptight or anything, I'm really not. X3
I read the rules before I broke them ; I broke the chains before they choked me out ; Now I pay close attention ; Really learned the code ; I learned to read the map before I hit the road

´•`•. .•´•`
Mara.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ennard » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:37 am

Is the litter soon?
she/they
kin w/ ennard
autistic
ennard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyruKatt » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:37 am

Yes. c:
KyruKatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me