♥~ Breezeyheart's character thread, no posting please. ~♥

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

♥~Reserved for Echo the wolf.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 pm

~Reserved for Echo the wolf.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved for another wolf.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:06 pm

~Reserved for another wolf.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved for another wolf.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:06 pm

~Reserved for another wolf.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~My Wild and Free~ *Stray dog roleplay* (OPEN) Characters.

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

~User Name:~
{{ Breezeyheart. }}
~Character Name:~
{{ Hi! My name is Genevieve. It's an beautiful name, Don't you think? My name, Genevieve is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Genevieve is: Of the race of women. White wave. }}
~Breed (Mix breeds preferred.):~
{{ I am a Australian shepherd/black lab mix, like my mother, and i look more like a black lab then a Australian shepherd, just like my mother. But my father is a Husky and German shepherd mix, and my sister Dahlia is just like him, she looks more like a Husky, just like our father. }}
~Ranking:~
{{ That is for the alpha to choose. And not me. You are a silly duck! }}
~Age:~
{{ Four years old, young adult, adult, ya know. }}
~Personality:~
{{ Genevieve is a excited and loving wolf. She can't help it, but she has a flirty bubbly personality. Always bouncing around, wagging her tail, and making everyone else around her annoyed, or happy. Genevieve can get very annoying, and doesn't know when to calm down, but she notices, so she tries her best to calm down, and she does calm down. But Genevieve is a brave wolf, she will do anything to protect her friends and her sister Dahlia from danger, and she will go into the unknown to protect her sister Dahlia and her friends from danger may lay ahead. But besides that, she is a very kind dog, and always loving to everyone around her, no matter the circumstances. But beware she can be angered by you if your trying to hurt her sister Dahlia, or her friends, or her, or trying to insult her sister Dahlia,or her friends, or her, her fury can only be explained as, explosive, volcanic, fury like a wolf. She can hold grudges against others, like she holds a grudge against the two dog catchers who work for the pound, who took her parents, and she never saw them again. }}
~Backstory:~
{{ I was born and raised on the streets, with my parents and my sister Dahlia, until one day, my parents were caught by two dog catchers who work for the pound, and i never saw them again, so i have no idea of what happened to them. ever sense then, me and my sister Dahlia have been living on the streets, until we found this pack of stray dogs like us, i asked the alpha if we could stay with them, he said yes, and we've been living with them ever sense then. }}
~Crush:~
{{ I have yet to find anyone that catches my eye, yet. }}
~Mate:~
{{ I wish I was in love enough to be with someone forever, but alas, I am not. }}
~Pups:~
{{ One of these days I hope. But not until I fall in love and get a mate. }}
~Other:~
{{ My life is a open book, feel free to read whenever you want, as long you don't insult me or my sister Dahlia. }}
{{ Breezeyheart. }}
{{ Hi! My name is Dahlia. It's an beautiful name, Don't you think? My name, Dahlia \da(h)-lia\ as a girl's name is pronounced DAL-yah. It is of Swedish and Scandinavian origin, and the meaning of Dahlia is "valley". Also the flower named for 18th-century Swedish botanist Anders Dahl. }}
{{ I am a Husky and German shepherd mix, just like my father, also i look more like a Husky then a German shepherd like my dad. }}
{{ That is for the alpha to choose. And not me. You are a silly duck! }}
{{ Four years old, young adult, adult, ya know. }}
{{ Dahlia is a excited and loving wolf. She can't help it, but she has a flirty bubbly personality. Always bouncing around, wagging her tail, and making everyone else around her annoyed, or happy. Genevieve can get very annoying, and doesn't know when to calm down, but she notices, so she tries her best to calm down, and she does calm down. But Dahlia is a brave wolf, she will do anything to protect her friends and her sister Genevieve from danger, and she will go into the unknown to protect her sister Genevieve and her friends from danger may lay ahead. But besides that, she is a very kind dog, and always loving to everyone around her, no matter the circumstances. But beware she can be angered by you if your trying to hurt her sister Genevieve, or her friends, or her, or trying to insult her sister Genevieve,or her friends, or her, her fury can only be explained as, explosive, volcanic, fury like a wolf. She can hold grudges against others, like she holds a grudge against the two dog catchers who work for the pound, who took her parents, and she never saw them again. So she is like her sister Genevieve in personality, because they were living on the streets together, ever sense those two dog catchers who work for the pound, who took their parents, and she never saw them again. }}
{{ I was born and raised on the streets, with my parents and my sister Genevieve, until one day, my parents were caught by two dog catchers who work for the pound, and i never saw them again, so i have no idea of what happened to them. ever sense then, me and my sister Genevieve have been living on the streets, until we found this pack of stray dogs like us, my sister Genevieve asked the alpha if we could stay with them, he said yes, and we've been living with them ever sense then. }}
{{ I have yet to find anyone that catches my eye, yet. }}
{{ I wish I was in love enough to be with someone forever, but alas, I am not. }}
{{ My life is a open book, feel free to read whenever you want, as long you don't insult me or my sister Genevieve. }}
{{ Breezeyheart. }}
{{ Hi! My name is Lucas. It's a nice name, Don't you think? My name, Lucas is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Lucas is: Form of Luke 'light; illumination. }}
{{ I am a Husky and German shepherd mix, just like my father, also i look more like a Husky then a German shepherd like my dad, but i have been living alone.}}
{{ Ranking? Well, I honestly don't know. That is for the alpha to choose. And not me. You silly duck! }}
{{ I am a very fresh, young adult, three and a half years. }}
{{ Lucas is a fun young male. But also very kind. He is the first dog to offer a helping hand, or to come to help. He rarely thinks of himself. But he does have a short temper. If someone says something, or does something to insult him or his family, he will be the first one to not take it. But he is very fun loving, and a very generous dog. He has never been in love, because he is honestly terrified of falling in love, there is always the chance of having his heart broken. He is highly imaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. He seeks after spiritual truth and often finds it. He is visionary and often inspires others. }}
{{ I was born and raised on the streets, with my mom and dad, until one day, my parents were crossing the street, when a car hit them, i ran over to them, but they were dead, killed by the impact of the car hitting them, i learned a very important lesson, never cross the street without looking both ways first, ever sense then, i have been living on my own, until i found this pack of stray dogs like me, I asked the alpha if i could stay with them, he said yes, and I've been living with them ever sense then. }}
{{ No one has caught I would tell you if a kind hearted female did though. }}
{{ My life is a open book, feel free to read whenever you want. }}
{{ Breezeyheart. }}
{{ Hi! My name is Asteria. It's a nice name, Don't you think? My name Asteria comes from, A Daughter of Coeus: Asteria was the daughter of the Titans Coeus and Phoebe and sister of Leto.[1] According to Hesiod, by Perses she had a daughter Hecate.[2]
The Titan goddess of nocturnal oracles and falling stars, Asteria flung herself into the Aegean Sea in the form of a quail in order to escape the advances of Zeus. She became the "quail island" of Ortygia.[3] which became identified with Delos, which was the only piece of earth to give refuge to the fugitive Leto when, pregnant with Zeus's children, she was pursued by vengeful Hera.[4] }}

{{ I am a Husky and German shepherd mix, also i look more like a German shepherd then a husky. but i have been living alone.}}
{{ Ranking? Well, I honestly don't know. That is for the alpha to choose. And not me. You silly duck! }}
{{ I am a young adult female, four years old. }}
{{ Asteria is a fun young female. But also very kind. She is the first dog to offer a helping hand, or to come to help. She rarely thinks of herself. But she does have a short temper. If someone says something, or does something to insult her or her family, she will be the first one to not take it. But she is very fun loving, and a very generous dog. She has been in love, and because she has had her heart broken, she is honestly terrified of falling in love, there is always the chance of having her heart broken again. She is highly imaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. She seeks after spiritual truth and often finds it. She is visionary and often inspires others. Asteria is a excited and loving wolf. She can't help it, but she has a flirty bubbly personality. Always bouncing around, wagging her tail, and making everyone else around her annoyed, or happy. Asteria can get very annoying, and doesn't know when to calm down, but she notices, so she tries her best to calm down, and she does calm down. But Asteria is a brave wolf, she will do anything to protect her friends from danger, and she will go into the unknown to protect her friends from danger may lay ahead. But besides that, she is a very kind dog, and always loving to everyone around her, no matter the circumstances. But beware she can be angered by you if your trying to hurt her friends, or her, or trying to insult her friends, or her, her fury can only be explained as, explosive, volcanic, fury like a wolf. She can hold grudges against others,but only if you do something like break her heart. }}
{{ I was born and raised on the streets, with my mom and dad, until one day,two years ago, my parents died of a sickness, they had eaten something bad which made them get the sickness, two days later they died of the sickness, ever sense then, I have been living on my own, I found a seemly kind male, and I was mates with him for two years, and then when I was 8 months pregnant, I told him: "We're going to have pups! Isn't it exciting?" he said coldly: "No, It isn't exciting." I said: "What? It's not exciting? Why?" he said: "........" he then broke up with me by saying coldly: "I don't want to be mates anymore, Good bye, I never wanted pups anyway." I said: "Why? Why don't you want pups? You never loved me! Did you!?! I don't to be mates with you anymore!! You are cold-hearted, and you should never have another mate again, as long you live!!" I ran away sobbing with a broken heart and pregnant with his pups, I wondered the streets for almost two months, until i found this pack of stray dogs like me, I asked the alpha if i could stay with them, he said yes, and I've been living with them ever sense then. }}
{{ No one has caught my light blue, or brown eye yet. I would tell you if a kind-hearted male did though. Who would help me raise my pups. }}
{{ I wish I was in love enough to be with someone forever, but alas, I am not.
I had a mate but he left me, with a broken heart and pregnant with his pups , so i am due any day now. }}

{{ I will be giving birth to some any day now. }}
{{ My life is a open book, feel free to read whenever you want. }}

Wild and Free~ *Stray dog roleplay* (OPEN) RP that i am in with these characters. Please join, it needs more members!!<3<3
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me