The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 11/2

Postby M00N » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 45
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Fetilia
Species/Breed: Domestic canine
Reason You Want It:
History/Background/Other:
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Application

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 4
Image of pet Daìre
Name You'd Choose for It: Sharleedah
Species/Breed: Horse [unknown breed]
Reason You Want It: Her design really caught my eyes. I admit I am looking for female horse characters, but I only apply for the ones who I love. So I won't take a character I don't feel a connection with.
I really love her design :D Odd, since normally I prefer natural designs. But she looks fabulous!

Sabje

WIP
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:44 am

hey guys, wicked sorry for the absents, i just do not have time to keep up with this thread plus my family life plus my two jobs and trying to find a new place to live. the will maybe be a closing of this thread in the near future.

but seeing as there hasn't been any completed forms in my absents, no cd. so yeah. I'm really sorry.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
kennel number twenty-two
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
~Nootau~
this is a native american name that means, literally, 'fire'
Species/Breed:
-wolf-
he is a native american protector wolf,
a guardian over the tribe selected by
the spirits of their ancestors.

Reason for Wanting Him:
honestly, i was just looking over the thread, for the recent post had bumped it up to the top of my list of previous posts. and i decided to take a look at the pets up for adoption, just for the heck of it. well, as i was scrolling down, i saw this guy and fell in love in a heartbeat. i understood his markings, his entire look, his persona, and i knew who he was; the perfect addition to my family of characters.
Personality:
nootau is nothing if not protective; it is literally in his nature, in his blood. he will defend those that he cares for with everything that he has to offer, laying down his life in battle if it means saving the life of someone else. he is also very reserved, generally only responding to others with a nod or shake of the head, and when he does actually speak, his deep, gravely voice utters as few words as possible. he is a very serious male, and does not accept anyone goofing off in his presence; he will pin them in an instant, with a snarl of warning, to show them that he means business, and not to fool around when with him.
nootau has never known what it is like to have a family. he does not remember anything from his pup-hood; his only knowledge comes from after he joined the tribe. he has no clue what it's like to be "normal" for he always brushes off the other dogs, or wolves, that try to play with him, or get him to hunt with them, etc. he is constantly with the high-ranking members of the tribe, such as the shaaman or the chief, preferring to be at one of their sides at all times. however, when everyone is sleeping, he stands at the top of a rocky ledge that overlooks the valley that the tribe is in, on the look out for any possible dangers/threats to his people. for some reason, he does not need to sleep, ever, and he hardly needs to eat. he was given to the tribe in a time of great need, when they were being attacked by a swarm of neighboring enemies, and their ancestors took the pup from his family, brought him up to their spirits, and gifted him with the power over/control of fire, right at his paws. he was able to protect the tribe from the fierce warriors, and has been highly revered/respected ever since. he was two years old then; he is now seven, and has been through a fair share of battles.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Application

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:27 am

Reason You Want It: Her design really caught my eyes. I admit I am looking for female horse characters, but I only apply for the ones who I love. So I won't take a character I don't feel a connection with.
I really love her design :D Odd, since normally I prefer natural designs. But she looks fabulous!
Personality:
She is a calm lady in general. She doesn't have to be the center of attention, but she also isn't shy. She's a relaxed lady who loves to dance. She's not a very good dancer, but at least she enjoys it - and that's that's most important to her.
That also goes for competitions: you don't have to win, just do your best and have fun. Not that she enters a lot of competitions, she rarely does.
She is great with children! Some day she wants to have her own, but she is not in a hurry.

Sabje
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CLOSED

Postby The Agency » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 am

THIS IS MY FINAL CODE DROP FOR A WHILE! HOWEVER, ImageLirrie has kindly agreed to take over the agency (not account) in my place until i have more free time to invest in this thread.

SabjeBammie- you can only post one form. your form was not over looked last cd, it was incomplete. next time, please edit your first form to complete your application instead of posting another form.

broken* wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
kennel number twenty-two
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
~Nootau~
this is a native american name that means, literally, 'fire'
Species/Breed:
-wolf-
he is a native american protector wolf,
a guardian over the tribe selected by
the spirits of their ancestors.

Reason for Wanting Him:
honestly, i was just looking over the thread, for the recent post had bumped it up to the top of my list of previous posts. and i decided to take a look at the pets up for adoption, just for the heck of it. well, as i was scrolling down, i saw this guy and fell in love in a heartbeat. i understood his markings, his entire look, his persona, and i knew who he was; the perfect addition to my family of characters.
Personality:
nootau is nothing if not protective; it is literally in his nature, in his blood. he will defend those that he cares for with everything that he has to offer, laying down his life in battle if it means saving the life of someone else. he is also very reserved, generally only responding to others with a nod or shake of the head, and when he does actually speak, his deep, gravely voice utters as few words as possible. he is a very serious male, and does not accept anyone goofing off in his presence; he will pin them in an instant, with a snarl of warning, to show them that he means business, and not to fool around when with him.
nootau has never known what it is like to have a family. he does not remember anything from his pup-hood; his only knowledge comes from after he joined the tribe. he has no clue what it's like to be "normal" for he always brushes off the other dogs, or wolves, that try to play with him, or get him to hunt with them, etc. he is constantly with the high-ranking members of the tribe, such as the shaaman or the chief, preferring to be at one of their sides at all times. however, when everyone is sleeping, he stands at the top of a rocky ledge that overlooks the valley that the tribe is in, on the look out for any possible dangers/threats to his people. for some reason, he does not need to sleep, ever, and he hardly needs to eat. he was given to the tribe in a time of great need, when they were being attacked by a swarm of neighboring enemies, and their ancestors took the pup from his family, brought him up to their spirits, and gifted him with the power over/control of fire, right at his paws. he was able to protect the tribe from the fierce warriors, and has been highly revered/respected ever since. he was two years old then; he is now seven, and has been through a fair share of battles.

SabjeBammie wrote:Image
Personality:
She is a calm lady in general. She doesn't have to be the center of attention, but she also isn't shy. She's a relaxed lady who loves to dance. She's not a very good dancer, but at least she enjoys it - and that's that's most important to her.
That also goes for competitions: you don't have to win, just do your best and have fun. Not that she enters a lot of competitions, she rarely does.
She is great with children! Some day she wants to have her own, but she is not in a hurry.

Sabje

Second Revamp
Revamp
old image

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: closed

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 am

Thank you so much for this character!

I thought we should repost after a CD and I wasn't sure if your previous post could be considered as a CD or not, since no one won.
Goodluck on finding a new place to live! And I wish Lirrie all the luck she needs to take over the agency for a while :D <3
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: closed

Postby Lirrie » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 am

Ok guy I am going to move this now, Im going to repost what we have with some alterations which may be switched back once tripp has taken over again <3 (This includes addeding a few temporary staff members besides wes and tripp)
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me