The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/28/14!

Postby Novi » Fri May 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Pet's ID Tag: This lovely beauty rests in Kennel #9 (Nine).
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Her original name was "Rain", but I've decided to rename her "Ksenija". Ksenija is a Russian name which literally translates to "stranger, foreigner." Her nickname is "Kisa", which means kitten.
Species/Breed: Two-tailed Kitsune x Raccoon Hybrid. (I saw nowhere in the original preferences that it said she had to stay purely a canine?)
Gender: Female. I couldn't see her as a male, even if I tried.
Reason You Want It: Well, I've been looking for an interesting main character for a while. I've jumped around from kennel to kennel here at the Agency, but I've yet to find the perfect character.
That is, until now.
Ksenija seems very interesting. Her design is gorgeous, and I've always had a weakness for characters with foreleg stalkings and various shades of brown. She also seems to have a mischievous look, and I think that could be very interesting for a comic.
Use: If I were to get Ksenija, I would not use her as a fursona, as you've requested. However, I will treat her like a queen. She will be role-played as, entered in Original Character Tournaments on deviantART, and maybe even star in her own comic. She will be used as a sort of antagonistic character towards my other character that I adopted from here, September. Overall, Ksenija will be loved.
Personality: Ksenija is strange, as her name suggests. She oftentimes speaks only in riddles, and loves causing mischief and trouble for her opponents. Ksenija seems to be misanthropic - that is, hating all of humankind. However, if one gets close to her, they'll see that she is fragile. Even the slightest of insults, the tiniest of injuries will shatter what little love she has left. Her sanity has slowly slipped away, and because of that, she's hateful of the world around her.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by Novi on Mon May 12, 2014 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun May 11, 2014 6:01 am

code drop tomorrow guys, get your forms done.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon May 12, 2014 1:02 am

Code drop today guys <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon May 12, 2014 6:00 am

ty wes c:

yep code drop tonight, get your forms finished. also guys i do like to design stuff for here, so if you have any ideas for what type of design/markings and such you'd like to see, let me know. (preferably by pm).

also happy mother's day to everyone.
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

kennel 2 will not be going out tonight due to lack of completed forms.

~*Kapalina~Lokana*~ wrote:Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #35

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Logan

Species/Breed:
Canine

Reason You Want It:
I want him because he looks almost like a fox mixed with a wolf! Which means he would be a loyal, sly and sneaky pet to have which fits my personality! He is also very handsome and cute!!

History/Background/Other:
Logan is a wolf-fox mix. His mother was a wolf, his father a fox. (Yes I know very unlikely couple) He is very talented with hunting since he can be as sneaky as a pure fox and as fast as a pure wolf. He loves swimming like most canine do. He likes taking long walks through the woods where he lives and exploring new places. Logan tends to stick by himself but has a wolf pack that accepts him into it when ever he feels ready to be with others. Logan is also very strong. He can carry someone/something 3 times his own weight. Logan was born in a pack with 2 litter mates a brother and sister, his brother sadly didn't survive for long because she was sick when she was born. His brother was killed along with his mother in a battle against another pack, which is another reason he tends to like to stay alone. The pack he usually goes to is the pack he has lived with since he was given his warrior title. No one knows what ever happened to Logan's father but he doesn't really care since he was never there for him or his siblings and mother. In his pack there is a beautiful she-wolf that he likes but he is afraid to tell her because he doesn't want to hurt her or anyone else. Logan is normally quiet around others until he gets to know them more and then if he likes you he will talk with you forever if he doesn't you better watch out for him.

Art:(not needed but extra credit) none may add some later

Yes it said I needed permission but it said if they haven't been on for over a month you don't have to! The last time they were online was march 3...

PhantomETC wrote:Pet's ID Tag: This lovely beauty rests in Kennel #9 (Nine).
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Her original name was "Rain", but I've decided to rename her "Ksenija". Ksenija is a Russian name which literally translates to "stranger, foreigner." Her nickname is "Kisa", which means kitten.
Species/Breed: Two-tailed Kitsune x Raccoon Hybrid. (I saw nowhere in the original preferences that it said she had to stay purely a canine?)
Gender: Female. I couldn't see her as a male, even if I tried.
Reason You Want It: Well, I've been looking for an interesting main character for a while. I've jumped around from kennel to kennel here at the Agency, but I've yet to find the perfect character.
That is, until now.
Ksenija seems very interesting. Her design is gorgeous, and I've always had a weakness for characters with foreleg stalkings and various shades of brown. She also seems to have a mischievous look, and I think that could be very interesting for a comic.
Use: If I were to get Ksenija, I would not use her as a fursona, as you've requested. However, I will treat her like a queen. She will be role-played as, entered in Original Character Tournaments on deviantART, and maybe even star in her own comic. She will be used as a sort of antagonistic character towards my other character that I adopted from here, September. Overall, Ksenija will be loved.
Personality: Ksenija is strange, as her name suggests. She oftentimes speaks only in riddles, and loves causing mischief and trouble for her opponents. Ksenija seems to be misanthropic - that is, hating all of humankind. However, if one gets close to her, they'll see that she is fragile. Even the slightest of insults, the tiniest of injuries will shatter what little love she has left. Her sanity has slowly slipped away, and because of that, she's hateful of the world around her.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 5/11/14!

Postby Siddy » Tue May 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 37
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It: Oliver
Species/Breed: He is a Hound dog!
Reason You Want It: His colors blend nicely, and I just love his sweet face. :3
History/Background/Other: Heres a Small Poem That I wrote XD
Running,
chasing,
Searching,
Not Like a Normal Hound.
For I wasnt searching for Rabbits, and Squirrels.
I was searching for a home.
A Home with pets, and pats, A home with Love, and care, And Warmness.
Instead, I hear the Storms stalking me, and then, soaking me, like a hose that has no end.
Will anyone love me?
Will anyone Care?
Will I ever be not hungry?
Will I have a home?
Will it be a cage?
the thoughts make me shudder, Being locked in a cage,
People looking, at you, acting like they love you then, they take another home.
Its happen before, But I dont want it to happen again.
then, the head lights shine brightly in my face,
Blinding me from my sight, I was in the road, I shaked, and collesped to the ground.
I tried to get up, but failed.
Is it normal for my foot to bend like this?
I stumbled out, the car still stayed, It didnt move.
The pound, I whined and skipped to the curb, but the people followed.
Come here! They shouted, their voices scary, their vampire teeth showing.
I curl up, prepared for my death, the rain poured, and the Curb Rivers rushed by,
Drowing me in my sorrows,
then, the People picked me up, in a SpongeBob blanket, its soft, and warm fuzz felt wonderful,
In the truck I went, the rain still showered everything in its path, flooding the sides of the roads, I looked into the Truck, where a Girl Sat, looking at me,
"It looks like a OLIVE!" She chuckled.
I smiled, and she made another strange noise, the Woman And Man in the front no longer sounded the monsters I had made them out to be,
Will they love me, do they have a fireplace?
I look up to the sky and a small piece of Hail hits my nose.

We then pull into a drive way, filled with cherry trees, and Mongolias.
And a pond out back, the house was skinny, but it appeared to have 4 floors!
I jumped out of the truck, and raced toward under the porch, where I had to live at my old owners place.
The people walked up the stairs, And opened the door, I looked out, "Come in!" the girl shouted.
I limped out and walked in, The first thing I notice, is the Huge brand spanking new Fireplace.

Art:(not needed but extra credit) Nope sorry, unless you mean as in poems and stuff :3

He is just a lovely Char! I love his colors, I am a green freak so this was all up my ally XD
Last edited by Siddy on Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Tue May 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 14
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Kreayola
Species/Breed: German Shephard
Reason You Want It: His little red nose is what caught my eye the most out of his design. Its rather adorable and his colors remind me of my school colors.
History/Background/Other: Born and raised into a wealthy family, he has seven sisters. Sounds awful, right? Not really. He's the eldest so he protected his family after his father died which was the cause of his mother depression. Poor Kreayola took on the responsibilities of protector, brother, son, and friend in his family but that's made him all the more stronger.
Art: Nope sorry

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Wed May 14, 2014 10:32 am

Ooh, particularly happy to see those guys with applications c:
I'm not a judge, only a mod, but I would suggest that you guys make those forms a little lengthier. 1-2 paragraphs minimum with the right amount of effort should win you the character <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Fri May 16, 2014 4:17 am

small bump
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri May 16, 2014 5:55 am

Pet's ID Tag:
This lovely gal resides in Kennel #2 (two).
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
I have decided to rename this lovely little lady Viveka, which means "beautiful voice" in Russian.
Species/Breed:
Horned Scene Wolf.
I'd like to keep her as a female, as I cannot see her as a male.
Reason You Want It:
History/Background/Other:
Art:(not needed but extra credit)

WIP
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me