❧ The Arboretum: Terrariums! [MYO | FREE]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

2020 update

update
79%
x
21%

Total votes : 56

Re: ❧ The Arboretum: Terrariums! [MYO | FREE]

Postby tubla » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:29 am

eppi wrote:Agh I’m so sad this didn’t continue. Your sprites were so cool!

May I ask how to use the myo pack on deviantart? I’m not good with things like that lol. Thank you! <3

wow I haven't checked this site since January, what a coincidence I was able to catch this!!

Yeah sorry about that! I ran this while I was in high school and have since just moved on :') Was a fun experience running what was pretty much a defacto business and that interest was maybe applicable to real life in some way haha

I believe I uploaded everything onto the same layer--you can use the lasso tool to select items, then cut + paste them on your own new layers. I'd pick a jar and a substrate first (just uhh google a tutorial for a clipping mask to make a different substrate fit the sand, it's very simple but depends on your art program), and then paste items/plants in on top.
Hope that helps! I no longer check cs nor deviantart so if you're still confused unfortunately your best bet would be to start googling haha
tubla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:28 pm

tubla wrote:
eppi wrote:Agh I’m so sad this didn’t continue. Your sprites were so cool!

May I ask how to use the myo pack on deviantart? I’m not good with things like that lol. Thank you! <3

wow I haven't checked this site since January, what a coincidence I was able to catch this!!

Yeah sorry about that! I ran this while I was in high school and have since just moved on :') Was a fun experience running what was pretty much a defacto business and that interest was maybe applicable to real life in some way haha

I believe I uploaded everything onto the same layer--you can use the lasso tool to select items, then cut + paste them on your own new layers. I'd pick a jar and a substrate first (just uhh google a tutorial for a clipping mask to make a different substrate fit the sand, it's very simple but depends on your art program), and then paste items/plants in on top.
Hope that helps! I no longer check cs nor deviantart so if you're still confused unfortunately your best bet would be to start googling haha

tubla provided a great explanation but if you need further help im quite well versed with the programs used to edit the terrariums- specifically GIMP, which is free and pretty easy to figure out! but if you need help im sure others and i would be willing to lend a hand if you just post on this forum! :]
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyn » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:31 am

ah I didn't realize how much time had passed,, I'm extremely late to the news but pleasantly surprised !!
thanks for everything tubla-- seeing these terrariums again was so nostalgic & I hope you're all doing well :D
status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tubla » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:20 pm

satyn wrote:ah I didn't realize how much time had passed,, I'm extremely late to the news but pleasantly surprised !!
thanks for everything tubla-- seeing these terrariums again was so nostalgic & I hope you're all doing well :D

aw wow I've missed you too!! I'm just as late haha, no worries. thank you for your patronage 🫡 I remember getting super excited whenever the ogs posted or ordered :')

tubla wrote:obviously, a lot of you have currency left over. I'm happy to work something out for reimbursement, and will (hopefully remember to) check CS for the next week or so. Feel free to pm me!
    • reimbursements will be for the smaller value between the equivalent of past trades that you've sent me vs. your remaining bank balance--this will most accurately reflect how much of your pet-bought currency was leftover. lots of free currency was given out at events, and I don't have the pets to pay everyone back if I counted that!!
    • In a year from now, (I will do my best to check monthly) all reimbursements will be stopped. I can't play this game forever :')
I hope that's fair! Let me know if you need anything else, I'm happy to discuss.

- tubs

It's actually been exactly two years since closure but I'm back to announce that reimbursements have stopped. if you've been left out sorry about that! but I do think more than enough time has passed to call it fair haha
tubla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:18 pm

I adored this! As much as I never got one of my own I'd love to make one. But I'm not sure how to do it. I've downloaded it and all but I have no clue how to.. make it ;_; do you have any tips? 😭

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:29 pm

ItsAsher0 wrote:I adored this! As much as I never got one of my own I'd love to make one. But I'm not sure how to do it. I've downloaded it and all but I have no clue how to.. make it ;_; do you have any tips? 😭

"I believe I uploaded everything onto the same layer--you can use the lasso tool to select items, then cut + paste them on your own new layers. I'd pick a jar and a substrate first (just uhh google a tutorial for a clipping mask to make a different substrate fit the sand, it's very simple but depends on your art program), and then paste items/plants in on top.
Hope that helps! I no longer check cs nor deviantart so if you're still confused unfortunately your best bet would be to start googling haha"

excerpt from tubla! but if you still cant seem to figure it out, i suppose you could tell me what you want and i could try to make it for you? :0
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:33 pm

@onion
That's a lot of info ;w; unfortunately im not able to do it i dont think because i just broke my computers database so im stuck with mobile and I can't do anything on mobile ;_; Tysm for the help though :00

are you sure? ;w; If your okay with that I'd be really happy <3 i was just going to make a glass base (the modern looking glass terrariums if that makes sense) + a few white plants and The little gravestones (specifically the cross gravestone :> ) +maybe the little green and white striped plant by the roses! (Below the whale)
The rest was undecided because that's when I noticed I didn't have any clue how to make it T_T so the rest is up to you ! (I don't wanna overboard it/ ask for too much, I'm already very happy because I would have given up "<33 )

Idk! I was just thinking of a modern mono or whites and pale browns and Greys! Sorry if this is a bad explanation ;w; pretty bad with explaining things TvT

(BUT OFC YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE IT (so sorry) thank you for the help anyway!!<33)
(If you do feel free to just do whatever I was pretty much just going for a 'aesthetic' dark colored one :0 so sorry, I just noticed how specific I was-- feel free to ignore 😭)

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups