The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~ Open to posting =3

Postby LittleStarWolf » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 am

Applefiend wrote:Please don't quote your form aside from reposting it from a previous round. Please edit one of the forms out.

I edited the other one out. Sorry about that. I was having a hard time figuring things out.

Tammanae: Thanks for telling me how to link back. I really didn't know you could just click on the post the person made.
Slowly closing my account.
All pets in trade group are for trade for FR treasure.

LittleStarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 am

@Koowie: I am staff, but I am not in charge of updating the kennels. To put it in simpler terms, the person handling The Agency account when they update normally post with The Agency account to let everyone know that the kennels have been updated.

@LittleStarWolf: Not a problem. ^^ It's a neat little trick for threads like these, but it's not really all that obvious at first. XD

Code Drop List

New week, new list of forms for them staff to have an easier time judging. As always, remember that you are to not quote or edit this list in any way, as it will only spam and create confusion. Please remember that if you are still going for the same character this week as you were last, you most repost your form so I can reinclude it in the list. C=

Kennel 7

Aysan1

Kennel 16

koowie

Kennel 41

LittleStarWolf
LittleStarWolf?

Kennel 46

S i
~rainbow wolfy~

Kennel 53

TessaKitty
JerseyDusk
.:Sweet-Silver:.
Faint

Kennel 57

Chaimaru

Kennel 59

wildwolfspiret

Kennel 61

.:Mook:.
S u m m e r
wibeke
BlissfulFarrago
FrozenFeatherWolf
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 am

Letting you guys know I'm probably going to start the code drop around 9-10 EST. ( In about 3-4 hours from now)

So please try to get your forms done. c:

Edit: And for those wondering about kennels being updated. They'll probably be updated after this code drop.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:42 am

Finished my form for Kennel 46; Its S i, to let you all know.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 am

Good luck to everyone going for spirit i hope he goes to a good new home <3 (or she for those who made him a mare XD.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:38 pm

@-Aysan1: Please add more to your form
@-Koowie: Please add more to your form
@-Chaimaru: Please add more to your form
@-wildwolfspiret: Please provide proof of permission

LittleStarWolf wrote:I updated mine to add a screenshot that someone else helped make for me since my computer won't do screenshots and I think I finally understand how to do a link so I added the link below.

LittleStarWolf wrote:
[b]Pet's ID Tag: 41
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Nkemdilim - Means "let mine be mine" in Igbo. Nicknamed Mine or Nkem.
Reason You Want It: He was one out of three characters I actually liked on the adoption site. He will be only the second character I have ever adopted instead of just creating. I don't usually adopt and I most likely won't in the future but something about him, I think it was the face, made me think of Mines. You know the ones in black and white stripes that mine things out. He is adorable but has that shy look to him like he grew up wanting to act and not knowing how.
History/Background/Other: Mine grew up in the circus at an early age. Both his parents were circus actors. Tokai was a flying trapeze artist while Sunrise was a typical funny but happy clown. Being born at the circus made Mine learned one of Tokai's favorite sayings "Always remember you are unique - just like everyone else." And although he was a shy child, he soon learned the art of mining through the art of not speaking in a way. He does speak though and when he does, its usually something deep or something like "Do you know the stars speak too?". Things like that, that only, he might understand or one who grew up in the circus too.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I do understand!!

Buecherwurm permission is on Page 19, Fourth Post.

I do not have a way to screenshot the page or her pms there for her permission is on here. I have even tried to quote, but that is against the rules. I have also tried to link back to it, but I don't remember how to do that correctly, so I'm telling you the page her permission is on so you can see it.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=724959&p=18471813&hilit=LittelStarwolf#p18471813

Code: Select all
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=477473&size=large&format=auto&rev=2

Original Image
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=172193&size=large&format=auto&rev=2

Nok wrote:

It says adoptions are open, so here I go.
Sorry if it just hasn't been edited ouo

Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Amo Thistle

Reason You Want It:
He's simple, easy to remake, but very handsome. He repersents my guyish side nicely, and even though he's simple I fell in love with him the first I laid eyes on him.
The accessories are very fitting to Amo, that makes him even more handsome.
Basically, I just love his design, even though its quite simple. c:

History/Background/Other:
(pages found at abandoned pet clinic, their kinda like diary pages, only manly (XD). you will find why its abandoned right now, when the story gets going)
Sorry for the randomness of the story, it just kinda... came to me. The years are random.

CHAPTER ONE
-October 12, 1955. 6:39 PM-
It's getting dark out already. Wow. Just thought i'd mention that, before I go rambling on about my horrible life.
Here goes.

Well, here I am... At this abandoned pet clinic. No animals, not even a mouse, or humans to be found. In fact, humans no longer... well.. exsist.
Yes! You heard right. Everything is basically abandoned and broken down, whether it be a clinic or a furniture store. I know what your thinking. IF HUMANS ARE DEAD AND BASICALLY ALL THE ANIMALS, WHY ARE YOU ALIVE? Ill tell you why- A massive earthquake hit the earth sharply in 1933, which resulted in a major downcrease to the population. It went down by about, I dunno... About 3 trillion. Oh yes. The quake was so horrifying it killed 3 trillion people, but maybe 1-1/2 million animals died. Only roaches, leeches (in severely yucky water), and rare rodents live here now.
I know it doesn't explain why im basically the only one left, but maybe this will:

I, Amo Thistle, was given a gift. No, not immortality. No, not ability to survive anything. I was given a gift of god- He let me live.
So, I didn't exactly do anything to keep myself alive.
He did all the work.

That is basically why. I hope that makes sense.
Well, goodbye my manly diary. Hopefully a weep of a howling wolf up in the skies will guide me, into re-building this horrible wasteland. Its been such a dump since the quake.
Hopefully.
All I can do is hope.

----

-January 1, 1956. 3:06 AM-
Well, it's January. A year since I last wrote.
My outspoken thoughts musta been lonely.
Its getting light out, so, that's good.

Anyways, onto the chase. Yeah yeah, Its January. Whoopie.
Not.

What I would love to even see a little glistening ball of snow; but absolutely notta. Ziiilch.
I just want to.. take out my rage on someone.
But who.
No one else is here.

Despite the no-snow, the temperature has drastically changed; deathly, to most people. But for me, giving up my gift, my hopes, my dreams, and my wishes? Heheh. Unlikely.
Well, all the animals died and the remaining bones of humans have been frozen. Unable to eat, even nibble on.
My gift still stays strong, which makes me proud. A gust of wind suddenly freezes my cheeks.

Another gust fills my cheeks and all of the things around me with...
Warmness?
What? How is this possible?
From cold to hot, in the winter. Suddenly sand fills my feet with warmth, covering them in tan goodness. The blissful breeze mixed with the hotness of the day mixes well together.
Suddenly something interesting crosses my mind.
I was meant to be alone, all my life. I was abused and hurt, I trusted people and they just let me tumble down. How dare them! Im meant to be alone because of them.

Well, I guess..

Things don't always turn out how you want them to.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

http://tkcharries.yolasite.com/resources/Thistle-Amo.png?timestamp=1293904097722

Faint wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Sweet Delusion

Real Name / Nickname: Aspa

-------------------- The Basics --------------------

Breed:
Horse / Andalusian X Unknown

Previous Herd Position:
Scout

-------------------- Physical Appearance --------------------

Noticeable Traits: Azure, leopard-like markings that are spread symmetrically over all her body. Fluroescent azure highlights blended into the black mane / tail. Small Pink snip. Low set wavy tail and long mane. Illumine hooves and large deep blue eyes. To Take Note: The markings that spread all over the body resplendent in the dark. The black coat is supposed to act like a camouflage in the dark however at certain moments these markings may flash brightly. Some scientists have found there to be phosphorescence on the surface of the markings. Zoologists say that these markings supposingly act as a threat to predators. When the animal feels intimidated, the markings gleam sending out a very bright, hypnotizing light that temporarily confuse their predator.

Height: 15.2 hh

Physical Traits: Short broad back combined with a beautiful arched neck. A muscular and compact animal with powerful, broad hindquaters that allow the animal to move with big, lofty paces. Medium head with sharp, erect ears and large, oval eyes. Well rounded croups with massive chest.

----------------------------------------

Personality:
Like much of her ancestors, Aspa has inherited much of the personality that a Andalusian would have. She is a very sensitive creature that is elegant and intelligent. She has a warm heart and loves spending time will foals. She rarely enjoys silences and hates seeing human creatures. She is outgoing, friendly and is a good friend to have. Smiley and thoughtful; she is never leaves her friends in time of need. She always speaks in mid-tone and is never argumentive. Though she is know to have a humourous side to her, she always speaks calmly and never quickly. Unlike many of the herd members she is not quick to react and likes to think through what to say.
There are certain times that she will act mischevious and naughty but this will never be in a evil way. Aspa is generally known as 'The Kind One.'

-------------------------------------
Reason You Want It:
I have always been a lover of equines. I enjoy spending my time looking at them and marvelling what beauty and grace these creatures possess. Over the past few months I have been sitting observing on dA the characters that people create and bring to life. I have always been inspired to make my own characters that could one day be known to the public however due to my lack of digial skills and time I haven't been able to fulfill the dream of actually making my own Equine Herd. I find it very difficult to blow life into these ideas that spend all their time stuck in my head and therefore I am forever losing out on the sheer joy of writing; simply because I have no material to write about.

When I saw Lirrie's donation, I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions. The simple markings, the combination of colours; I could feel my heart flutter. This character is a one-of-a-kind. I could write forever about wonderful she is. Every time I turn off the computer I dread the fact that I can't write about her, that I can't include her on my character thread. I feel very guilty that I love her so much. All my characters make one whole of me and Apsa is currently eating a huge chunk of my body right now.

Aspa really did blow my mind away and though I do have my own char thread; she will be placed on her own Equine Thread. I am sadly not born with a wild imagination or with the needed art skills but if this girl could join me on the quest to make my own herd, I could finally have a finishing result and I would be very thankful <3

----------------------------------------

(Please take note that there are two viewpoints, the first person of the horse and the third person of the journalist. When changing viewpoints there will be a sub-heading)

A cold, chilly breeze

Freshly Cut Grass
Four pairs of running hooves
Two Horses

I wish I was back there now.

That silent, sombre morning is a scene that is very difficult to forget. A light fog resting over the land, the sun shining like ever before. Everything covered in morning dew and the cirrostratus clouds hanging in the sky. The only sound that can be heard is that of thundering hooves.

Galloping, racing; adrenaline pumping in my head. Pushing myself to the limits. I know I have to win.
Legs aching, heart pumping. The sound of hooves beat against my eardrums and I never dared look back. Run, run. Those two words were ruthless and wouldn’t stop for a moment as they mercilessly banged against my mind. Nevertheless didn’t my reputation lie in the hands of those two words?
My tough legs hit against the softness of the ground although anxiety made me flounder. I felt exhausted but exchanged my canter for a tougher gallop, thrusting my head angrily forward and keep my neck low as air resistance played against me. I could feel my rival nearing me. I plunged lividly forward, my cranium moving rapidly presumptuously rearward as I increased my pace. I gazed silently to the side, glancing from the corner of my eye, I could see another shape subsequent and closing in on me. My piercing whinny came out softly but the figure moved even faster now gaining on me. I stretched my neck angrily, looking back. Just a few metres away, I could finally see her.

She stopped; breathed heavily. Neck hanging limply as she took deep breaths. She panted and exhaled, her chest rising quickly as she caught back her breath. The bay sapia coat cold with fresh sweat and the high withers shaking slightly. Short back and the narrow, sloping croup shining with sweat. The black exceedingly long mane lying on her back and the ripping, bulging muscles that enlargens her chest. Black socks on all feet and a distinguishable dorsal stripe. I snorted at her simply, shaking my head.
'Oh come on, it was just a mile. It looks like you were running away from wild dogs with the way you are panting.' I teased her gently, trying to stop myself from laughing at her. Her darting eyes gave me a cold look before she lifted her large head to face me.
'It wasn't a mile more like ten I say.' she frowned slightly.
'The herd knows you for your great stamina and strength and here you lost to moi!' I pranced like a little filly around her. It was terribly difficult not to feel proud however what would you do if you just won to someone who was known for their running skills?
'Why not if we make that a draw?' she pleaded, her eyes softening as she looked up at me. I glared at her for a moment as she retrieved her limp neck from in-between her legs. I had been the victim of mockery not long ago and I badly wanted to show that all the rumours that were once told about me were not true. The race was to prove how agile I really was, not how pitiful I was.
'No, don't you even think about it!'
She answered with a careless shrug and headed turned back to head to the herd. I sighed looking her. Miss Fiery Temperament was her name. I knew Barbs were always fiery and lively; but come on, they weren't proud were they? I followed her quietly, trying to think of something to say.
'Hey Lile. Look if you want to, just says its a draw, OK? Will that make you happy?' I asked her carefully. She seemed to be stuck in some-sort of trance. Just looking ahead as she went. But she suddenly stopped and turned to give me a smile.
'Yes, that will make me happy.'

Arriving back at the herd was a source of relievement. I loved the herd, the lead stallion his mate. Everyone in the herd. I always felt like if they were my family and that's why life was worth living because I had them. As we neared the herd, Lile said her goodbyes and trotted off to graze with her mate. I looked up at the sky to see the endless fields of blue above. Beautiful. I smiled shyly to myself, adoring the foals as they played around their mothers. I looked at the rest of the horses; some still sleeping quietly while others eating away. There was only one thing that seemed to be the difference between me and them. The Coat colour. I knew well that I could have been banished or worse just killed. Needless to say I could have been a corpse however I was taken pity on and was allowed to stay. The Lead Stallion said that I could stay only on one condition; I was not allowed to have a mate...

I was not born with these markings however as I grew, my appearance changed. I was born with a very deep black coat and certainly my mother's doubts increased over the years. My mane, tail, body was just changing. I never knew where these genes came from. My mother's purebred bloodline were all greys and bays. Where did this unusual black come from? I knew that only my father would be able to carry such genes but every time I tried to bring up the topic, I was silenced. I never knew my father but later I was told that my mother ran away with this strange, flirtious black bachelor stallion and later escaped pregnant with me. Strange or not?
Though my appearance gave me a hard start in life, my mother tried to make my life as heavenly as possible. She always tried to coax over me, telling me I was the same as everyone else. But when the restrictions were laid down; I didn't feel equal to the herd anymore. I knew well that I was different but how was I supposed to know that this would lighten up interest of the unearthly creatures known as humans?

Find Something!

My mind races, my heart beats away. I was nearly fired from my job. Just an inch and I would be flung out from my job. I panted slightly as I left the manager's office. I knew that he wanted some hot catchy topic but I wasn't the person for all of these gossip topics. Why couldn't I be given some interesting crime mysteries or something that would be interesting to write about?
Nonetheless arguing with him would only lead to more harm. I came back home tired and miserable and started on the search for interesting topics. I had one week to complete a topic worthy of reader's attention or I was toast. Might as well be toast I thought sighing. I pushed away the laptop, turning on the TV. One second of sheer joy; I knew well what I was looking for.

That very next morning I left for the hospital; hoping to get early. I had brought along with me, a notebook, pens and everything needed to record the information that would make me No.1 Millionaire. Boy didn't fate take a wrong turn...

Ever met mental people? If you saw what I was taking about; you would understand what I mean.
When finally led to a hospital room, I sat comfortably beside the patient to interview him. His facial expression was unreadable as he stared at nothing but ahead. He sat goggle-eyed, shaking his head this way and that and whispering something all the time. His lower lip hung limply as he spoke and his eyes fearful and weary.
'Hello, I am from the Daily Newspaper. My name is...' I looked at him wide-eyed, he never looked at me once as I presented myself in a orderly manner. Very rude really.
'I was wanting to talk about what you saw on the road before your car went crashing into a tree. You said early on that it was something huge and big...' I paused for a second, the patient regained his breath back; slowly tilting his head to look at me.
'It was huge. It was- it had blue markings like of a leopard. Spotted markings. Though all I could see was darkness and the spots.' He mumbled quietly as if about to cry. I tried to ask other related questions but still received the same answer; it had spots.
'Thanks very much,' I said and left the hopsital with a unenthusiastic sigh. He might have told me simply that he was under alcohol and that all these visions were simple hallucinations.
Spots; what animal has spots. Leopards, jaguars... But come on, they don't have blue spots do they?
I smirked quietly before packing for home

Where has my liberty gone?
I don't seem to remember what happened. First the screams of horses and then suddenly its a game for race for your life. I suddenly felt lost, everyone had run mad leaving me lost in the mess of hullaboo. I felt empty and puzzled to what was going on. And suddenly that yank on my neck and I was being dragged away to the cattle truck. I should have though twice that this was all thanks to humans.
Now all you can hear is the truck moving across terrains and rocks. The ceiling feels very low and I feel like I will be stuck in this confined space for the rest of my life. Stinky, dirty. No water or food. Nothing but the sound of the truck rumbling on. My health is detoriating and weakess is now the leading empire.

Three Days Laters
The truck stops, I am pulled out of this hell and finally into the light. But there is no pine forests or beautiful wilderness. No birds singing and no blue sky. The powerful sunlight is hurting my eyes but I could just tell that the old broken down factory with the surrounding overgrown grass. I can see humans around me, I can feel their hands around me. I hear soft muffling coming from out of the humans voices as they communicate with each other. I need to escape. Run, fly? What can I do?
All of a sudden I yank my head, half-rearing. Humans holding tight, me holding fast. And then thats when I make a leave for it...

All over the News?
The TV is blurring as I write my leaving response. Maybe my manager is right, maybe I am not fit to be a journalist. OK, finished I thought as I look on the TV Screen. The Newsreporter suddenly changes topic as I increase the volume.
'The hospital has already accepted over twenty people that share all same symptoms. People have escaped death by driving of the road because of a illusion that they all share. All the patients describe to having seen a four-legged creature that has bright blue spots over it-'
I suddenly smile and look at the desk with the leaving response. I certainly won't be needing that!
I stuff into my bag my camera and head out of the flat. It's time to go looking.

Escape?
It's days since I have seen my herd and hours since I have had anything to eat. I feel hungry and cold. The human civilsation is so complex, the source of transport varies tremendously and every inch of the city seems to be covered in some-sort of unearthly material. I know that only the woods are my only hide-out and now I feel like I have reached the border of the forest. I look up into the midnight sky hoping to see the northern star; but there is only the crescent moon sleeping quietly. I feel like crying. Lost and alone. What am I supposed to do now?
Unanticipatedly I turn carefully to see a human. I feel my strenght returning, I am ready to run and flee but I feel that I can't escape. Instead all I feel is the sheer curiosity breathing in my soul.

Sweet Delusion
I look at the creature thoughtfully for a moment, blue markings, irresistible looks? Absolutely correct. The moment I saw this creature I knew that this was something inhuman or something that has never been recorded in books. The markings and the elegance this horse possessed was speechless. I stood up from my crouching position.
'You are a delusion aren't you?' I asked quakingly, my whole body shaking. The creature softly turned to face me, snorting calmly with a happy grin on its face.
'A Sweet Delusion, you are.' I murmured gently.

Years Later
Everyone doesn't believe that I saw her, that I saw a legendary animal. They think its my day-dreaming that takes over me. That night I didn't feel like photographing her, I felt like I would be giving up my own child. That night I did all my best for her not to be detected. Every day I visit the forest where we met, the place we had seen eachother. Its very hard for me to have lost her and at nights I still dream about her but I know she is in a safer place then the city. She is out there somewhere, roaming the world.

Where am I now?
Life has changed me and now I am a loner, roaming the world for my herd. Years have past and now and there is still no traces of my herd. I never thought that I would ever experience such mournful silences in my life. I appear to everyone as the 'Sweet Delusion' and many do their best to avoid me. Lingering silence is killing me but I always hope that I can find Lile or at least someone from the herd.

Into my view comes
A horse with a bay sapia coat
Black Socks
A Distinguishable Dorsal Stripe
Let's hope its not a delusion...

Links to Breed Characteristics:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barb_%28horse%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusian_horse

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Returning%202/30ddk5j.gif?t=1313805516

Image1
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Returning%202/Lirrie2_by_KittyKelly00.jpg?t=1313805514

Image 2
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Returning%202/Lirrie4_with_leg_freathers_by_KittyKelly00.jpg?t=1313805515

Image 3
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Returning%202/Lirriecommish.png?t=1313805521

Image 4
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Returning%202/LirriesSpirit.png?t=1313805522

Image 5
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Returning%202/swa3xi.png?t=1313805521

FrozenFeatherWolf wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #61
Image of pet
KACHINA: Native American Hopi name meaning "sacred dancer; spirit."
Breed:
Appaloosas/Unknown
Personality
Sweet-Tempered, Kind, Wise, Bookworm
She loves helping out now matter if you Human or a Spirit. She will try to help out even if the solution is really hard. She will always be there for you, through the worst and hard times. She Will make it possible you really depressed people to smile and Laugh.
----Staying Physically fit
----Heathy foods
----Smiling
----Laughter
----Rain/thunderstorms/lightning/watching the stars
----Trustworthyness
----Giving out advise
Dislikes
----Foul-Mouthed People
----Being sweaty
----Hot summers
----Doing nothing; being bored
Reason You Want It:
She was just like love at first sight, She is very beautiful with the designs she was given by her original owner. The Compass Rose marking on her really does inspire me with Native American Legands.
And because I don't have a horse character before, I have been on the search for sometime now, I just really do think this horse is the one for me.
She stands proud and tall knowing that guided the departed to the path of the greater world, A messenger of the Aurora that is what she is; but the form of a horse is what she takes on. Guiding her herd of earthbound spirits to the place where they may gain harmony and be able to rest in peace. She gallops on, Many a times she has been called beautiful by her coming and going herd; but she disagrees. Truly they are beautiful and brave taking the journey of following her. She was created to lead; but they were not created to follow. They may lose way or they may try to turn back; but she will always lead on. Look to the sky young ones, because there in the Aurora Borealis you will find her.
I will always take care of this horse, and I will never use her to abuse art, I will be the rightful owner, you will never regret that :3

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=592763&size=large&format=png&rev=1

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Congratz Winners! Goodbye Spirit </3, ah well, she will probably will still get fanart from me...Congratz Faint!
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sally Sparrow » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 8

Names:
Opal and Lunar

Genders:
Female and Male

Species:
Cat

Breed:
Domestic shorthair

Ages:
14 and 16 years old in cat years.

Birthdates:
July 3rd and February 10th.

Reason You Want Them:
Their design and them being mates just seems so sweet to me. I love how their colors are very similar, but not the same. To me they seem the type of couple that started out friends with similar interests, but ended up being mates.

The main reason I want these two, is that the moment I saw them I knew there was a great story there. I'm usually not one for writing or reading many love stories, but these two are... Different. If I get them I'm sure I'll be writing some sort of story about how they became mates.

Personality:
Opal is a kind but spunky girl. She likes a good laugh, and even more, a good friend. To new people she’s shy, but to old friends she’s cheerful. But even with her tentative or bright exterior there’s a lot of courage hidden in her, and she has a very good sense of right and wrong.

Lunar acts tough, but really he’s a sweet guy. He’s always been the “popular” guy that doesn’t care about popularity. Funny, athletic, smart but not nerdy. He’s that rare, but seemingly perfect combination. People liked him, and even though he didn’t have many close friends, he had a lot of admirers. Even now, one of the only people he’s close with is Opal. But that’s just how he likes it.

Likes: Hot chocolate, knitted blankets, the color purple, cool autumn nights, looking up at the moon and stars, tree climbing. Running, windows, bright, sunny days, reading, brightly colored paper bags, music.

Dislikes: Crowded spaces, clutter, things going to waste, loud noises. Show offs, the color grey, repetitiveness, heights.

Background:
Lunar, being the older one, met Opal when she was barely out of kit-hood. They had always been in the same school, but having age differences, they had never met before one day where they had to pair up. Lunar was at first disgusted and annoyed he had to be the partner to 'The youngest kid in the school!' but after a few hours of talking and realizing they were actually very similar, they really hit it off as friends.

Skip a few years 'till when their teenagers. Their still close best friends, annoyed by the occasional rumor about 'Oh, you two are daatttttiiiinnnngggg.' It's all the same until Christmas when in the whirl of a large party they somehow find themselves under the mistletoe. That's when everything changed. They confessed to each other that they're in love and became mates.

Now, while they're still in school they're still happily in love, and spend a lot of time together.

(Note: Whoa, they seemed like humans in that! I haven't gotten all the details down yet, but I'm thinking they'll be living in a world where animals act like humans.

Last edited by Sally Sparrow on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image

"I love old things. They make me feel sad.
What's good about sad?
It's happy for deep people."

"A world of time and space,
Inside a funny blue box.
The angels are approaching,
And the front door is locked."

{Tumblr} ~ {The Loved}
{Deviant Art}

Sally Sparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:19 pm

• Joy •, changed her username to Apple Jack, Click
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

The Agency wrote:
Nok wrote:

It says adoptions are open, so here I go.
Sorry if it just hasn't been edited ouo

Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Amo Thistle

Reason You Want It:
He's simple, easy to remake, but very handsome. He repersents my guyish side nicely, and even though he's simple I fell in love with him the first I laid eyes on him.
The accessories are very fitting to Amo, that makes him even more handsome.
Basically, I just love his design, even though its quite simple. c:

(pages found at abandoned pet clinic, their kinda like diary pages, only manly (XD). you will find why its abandoned right now, when the story gets going)
Sorry for the randomness of the story, it just kinda... came to me. The years are random.

CHAPTER ONE
-October 12, 1955. 6:39 PM-
It's getting dark out already. Wow. Just thought i'd mention that, before I go rambling on about my horrible life.
Here goes.

Well, here I am... At this abandoned pet clinic. No animals, not even a mouse, or humans to be found. In fact, humans no longer... well.. exsist.
Yes! You heard right. Everything is basically abandoned and broken down, whether it be a clinic or a furniture store. I know what your thinking. IF HUMANS ARE DEAD AND BASICALLY ALL THE ANIMALS, WHY ARE YOU ALIVE? Ill tell you why- A massive earthquake hit the earth sharply in 1933, which resulted in a major downcrease to the population. It went down by about, I dunno... About 3 trillion. Oh yes. The quake was so horrifying it killed 3 trillion people, but maybe 1-1/2 million animals died. Only roaches, leeches (in severely yucky water), and rare rodents live here now.
I know it doesn't explain why im basically the only one left, but maybe this will:

I, Amo Thistle, was given a gift. No, not immortality. No, not ability to survive anything. I was given a gift of god- He let me live.
So, I didn't exactly do anything to keep myself alive.
He did all the work.

That is basically why. I hope that makes sense.
Well, goodbye my manly diary. Hopefully a weep of a howling wolf up in the skies will guide me, into re-building this horrible wasteland. Its been such a dump since the quake.
Hopefully.
All I can do is hope.

----

-January 1, 1956. 3:06 AM-
Well, it's January. A year since I last wrote.
My outspoken thoughts musta been lonely.
Its getting light out, so, that's good.

Anyways, onto the chase. Yeah yeah, Its January. Whoopie.
Not.

What I would love to even see a little glistening ball of snow; but absolutely notta. Ziiilch.
I just want to.. take out my rage on someone.
But who.
No one else is here.

Despite the no-snow, the temperature has drastically changed; deathly, to most people. But for me, giving up my gift, my hopes, my dreams, and my wishes? Heheh. Unlikely.
Well, all the animals died and the remaining bones of humans have been frozen. Unable to eat, even nibble on.
My gift still stays strong, which makes me proud. A gust of wind suddenly freezes my cheeks.

Another gust fills my cheeks and all of the things around me with...
Warmness?
What? How is this possible?
From cold to hot, in the winter. Suddenly sand fills my feet with warmth, covering them in tan goodness. The blissful breeze mixed with the hotness of the day mixes well together.
Suddenly something interesting crosses my mind.
I was meant to be alone, all my life. I was abused and hurt, I trusted people and they just let me tumble down. How dare them! Im meant to be alone because of them.

Well, I guess..

Things don't always turn out how you want them to.

http://tkcharries.yolasite.com/resources/Thistle-Amo.png?timestamp=1293904097722

Does this mean i got Amo, or no? Im a little confused.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me