The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 2/28/14!

Postby Lirrie » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 am

Eee so happy that wallaby finnally got a home he /she looked so sad, ill be doing more revamps soon
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:24 am

So everyone that got quoted with a pet gets to keep that pet?

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:49 am

Lirrie, I've had my eye on him for a while. I have a soft spot for wallabies. Looking forward to seeing your revamps. They're always gorgeous!

Persassy Jackson ♥ wrote:
So everyone that got quoted with a pet gets to keep that pet?

Yes. This process is called the code drop. Tripp judges all of the forms submitted, and then he quotes the forms and gives the image codes for the winner of each character. c:
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 am

Oh, alright. I'm just a bit new to this so I didn't know.
Yay. I got a dragon. :3

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 am

code drop tonight
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:06 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAN'T YOU SEE THE CLUES??

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BECAUSE IT ONLY DIFFERS YOU FROM ME

Pet's ID Tag:
        the pet I am after, is in kennel number one. The blue dog.

Image of pet
        the image is above.

Name You'd Choose for It:
        the name I have chosen for it. Is different than the original name. I will name him Bleau. Therefore making Bleau a male and not a female.

Species/Breed:
        to me, the dog looks like a wolf. So I will say that Bleau is classified as a wolf.

his gender is male. And not a female. Even if the design would possibly say female, he is male.

Reason You Want It:
        he is freakin' adoriable. I just love how precious he looks. His design kind of reminds me of summer. With all the blue skies and everything. And I have kind of wanted another simple character to add to the family. I've taken really good care of my characters And is thinking of bringing back my really old, but loved character Salieri as my fursona. And bleau looks like he needs a friend. And I would love to be that friend.

BUT BEING A FRIEND TO AN UNNATURAL FRIEND,
      IS THE BEST FRIEND YOU CAN BE

History/Background/Other:
        He was a sweet and adventurous pup when he was younger. Showing that he loves to socialize. Unfortunately he has a very shy side when it comes to new people. He does warm up to them in 3-4 days time but he doesn't really get along well with them until he knows them better. He has a dare-devil streak in him. And that doesn't go unnoticed. He wants to try everything and shows no fear doing it. He loves to chat and walk. Always doing one, the other, or both. But never gets angry with anyone unless for a very, VERY provoking reason. Other than that he's what you could ever ask for in a pup. Good tempered, good mannered, well behaved, sweet, Caring, active, and intelligent. With that slight wild streak in him.

Bleau is Blind and has a tuff time dealing with it. with him being bulled and such. he uses everything by his eyes. he can see things thanks to the vibrations in the ground and is one of those wise wolves that even though has a shy streak, knows what he's talking about. Fortunately for him, he had a teacher. he has a badger friend. a blind badger. although most badgers are... well... mean to him. this badger was kind and thought him how to live with his blindness. He had thought him how to find his way by using the area around him as a guide. This badger always had an answer for him.

Now it was quite common for Bleau to get lost in the woods and can't find his way home. but the badger would always show up. giving him clues as to where he was. This is how his badger friend earned the name Clue. Clue was kind enough to show him the way home, only to be chased off by Bleau's parents when he showed his parents Clue and told them that he had helped him find his way home. Bleau didn't see Clue again. and one night, determined to find Clue, Bleau ran away from home. Looking for his lost friend. Being Blind and partially defenseless. A bear came out of nowhere. a small cub. but it seemed pretty hungry and old enough to know how to fight. Bleau was having a tuff time pinpointing his direction and All of a sudden he heard the familiar call of Clue. Cluse saved him and chased the bear cub away.

Bleau's parents came running, hearing the souinds of fighting and pained cries. only to see Bleau crouched infront of Clue and crying. They asked him why he was crying. and he just shook his head. His friend was dead, he had risked his life to save him and now he was dead. Later that morning, Bleau's parents buried Clue next to Bleau's favorite tree. and every day, ever since then, he would sleep outside next to Clue's grave and tell him about his day. and tell him funny stories. Bleau has always remembered Clue, and never will forget him ever since then.

Art:
        since I don't have time, I cannot do art. Sorry.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by koegami on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:56 pm

well, its a few minutes till ten. and the only two forms are currently unfinished. you guys want me to hold off till sunday?
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Give me another hour and I'll have my form done. C:

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 am

Do you mind extending it until tonight? I'll have mine done soon <:

Edit - wooo finished <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 pm

sorry for the delay, we were with out power most of today and all of last night. (someone hit a power line and took out half the town)

SO ANYWAYS
i just want to say, this was an insanely hard decision, i actually ended up having my boyfriend help me choose. While agent, i loved, loved LOVED the formate of your form and the graphics. in the end it was more the personality that won me over. It helped me to get a better feel for the character.

wesleydog wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 1
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Caprice: "Whimsical, playful."
Species/Breed: Wolf
Reason You Want It: I've always admired the way that Faint cared for her after adopting her from here, and I want to show Caprice that same love if I were to adopt her. ♥ I love her design, and without a doubt, the art that she comes with is a bonus! Coming up with a personality for this girl was very easy. She's fun and simple to write about, I'd love to develop her more, and her design is adorable (and simple enough for me to replicate)!

Personality: You probably wouldn't expect that Caprice would be such a tomboy, but she is! She loves to travel and constantly prove herself as great. She works to be the best that she can be, inside and out. She's incredibly compassionate and especially has a heart for smaller, younger souls. She's rowdy and rambunctious, and because she fails to realize her own physical strength, she occasionally hurts someone unintentionally. She's like a large child: playful, expressive, innocent, and compassionate. Caprice has always had a complex mind; she's far from simple or stupid. She's wistful: beautifully sad. She longs for nights full of stars and likes to keep 'in touch' with nature, frequently sleeping outside under the bare sky. She believes in the zodiac and embraces her starsign (Gemini). She's incredibly strong-willed and obsessive. She's good at managing to get things done, starting with the smaller, easy tasks and working up to the larger ones. Her weakness is Pokemon. She's obsessed with the critters! Caprice likes to make others feel good about themselves while, in turn, keeping herself happy and amused. She's not easily bored as she always finds a way to entertain herself. She's very creative and logical, commonly making up games for herself and overthinking simple things. Because she releases all of her energy physically - she loves activities like sprinting, work, and all of the likes - she relieves her stress and has for the most part, come to peace with herself.

Brief History: Caprice was an "oops" baby of the son of the Alpha male in a small wolf pack and a lowly-ranked female. She was neither the spawn of true love, nor of traditional breeding. Instead, she was the product of a chain of hasty decisions. After birth, though she resembled her birth father in many ways, the information that he was her father was not disclosed to the public. Instead, her mother Wistar begged a Beta male named Seamus to claim to be the birth father of newborn Caprice. Wistar maintained contact (in secret) with Caprice's true father, but eventually left him for a female wolf outside of the pack. Wistar left Caprice in the care of Seamus and took off unexpectedly one day with her true love. Caprice grew up learning attack skills, hunting skills, and games from the other wolf pups in the nursery. She appreciated the guidance of Seamus, but once she became of age, she decided that she was far too much of a free spirit to appreciate the strict lifestyle that would come with staying in the pack. She chose to take off on a journey in pursuit of her mother and her partner. After months of searching and the guidance of various wonderful wolves, Caprice was met with success. Her mother was excited to see her and to introduce her to her mate, a she-wolf by the name of Perdita. However, Perdita was unaccepting of the new company and Caprice took off on her own once again. While alone, she decided to begin exploring nature, which she has a profound love for. She's also begun searching for herself.... her passions, her loves, and her zodiac. She spends her nights studying the stars and most of her days traveling and sleeping. It's enough to entertain her until she finds what the future will hold!
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Image/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art/art

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me