The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 12/15!

Postby Sapphirescript » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 pm

So I hope people start donating some creepy pets to fit in with the Halloween theme :3. I'm eager to see what people can come up with outside of the norm.

(Missed you guys.... I accidentally submitted a form... whoops.)
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:55 pm

oh snap a wild tasha has appeared, <3

also code drop tomorrow (may possibly be Saturday depends, been some issues irl ;-; )
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:18 am

I know, I haven't been here in soo long x.x;
I missed this place, I wanted to see if I could help bring it back :D.
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Gold- I am still waiting your pm, until that is sent, i can't really take them down.
toad.-fluff up your form and try again next week.
charchar-please fix your form.
tasha-always #3, hes semi ghost ish : P

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE IMAGES.

Renea wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #10
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Aether, Or Ae
Species/Breed:
Hybrid Dragon-Cat
Reason You Want It:
This little one has been sitting here for awhile. I love cats and dragon-like features. While I retired most of my old characters and have room for new ones, I have no real feline characters right now. I would love a chance at this one though. The design is simply perfect and the pet itself is adorable.
History/Background/Other:
Born and raised on the edge of dragon lands, this young cat is a possible reborn form of Aether, the personification of upper air. No one knows if this is true or not, or how a dragon mated with a cat, but it is as clear as day in this strange cat's anatomy. Captured and sent to an adoption center, this cat has been waiting to be adopted for awhile.
Art:
Might make some soon.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

N a t u r e. wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
This Lovely Boy Resides In Kennel #34.
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
The name I would chose for this dragon would be Carino. I picked this name because it means smiley or friendly. Carino may look big and mighty but once you get to know him he will always be there for you and is very kind and generous.
Species/Breed:
Carino is a Celestial Dragon which you can read about below
"These rare heavyweights are the personal dragon companions of the Imperial family. According to Lien, there are only eight Celestials remaining in the world and each were the descendants of the single Celestial 'Grandfather' who himself was born from the mating of two Imperials. As the Celestials are so closely related to one another, they are unable to breed amongst themselves a fact which is further complicated by Lien's claim that Celestials are too genetically distant to reproduce with most other dragons meaning they must breed with Imperials.

They have the same dark colouring and the same markings as the Imperials and in youth appear identical, but as they mature gain a distinct ruff and facial tendrils. Like Imperials, they have five talons on each foot and their wings have six spines, as opposed to Western dragons' five. They are also able to beat their wings forward and backward, which gives them the ability to "hover" in midair (an ability unique to the two breeds.)

Highly intelligent, Celestials have operated as royal advisors, generals, scholars and have an extreme gift for language acquisition and mathematics that far exceeds that of most humans. They are also fast fliers, maneuverable, and they have another mysterious ability known as the "divine wind", a sonic roar with extremely powerful concussive force, one of the rarest and most powerful draconic abilities. When used as a weapon, it has, with a single blow, easily destroyed ships and caused the simultaneous death of multiple middleweight dragons and in a sustained efforts has whipped the ocean into a fleet destroying tidal wave.

Celestials weigh approximately 20–25 tons and usually do not fight in combat. Their exact top speed is not known, although Temeraire is often said to be doing 25 knots (46 km/h) as a fast cruising pace and still not flying at his maximum pace. Lien, his elder cousin, is said to be even faster. Celestial top speed, judging from their fast cruising speed of 25–30 knots (50 km/h), would be around 30–35 knots (60 km/h) in good weather. This top speed makes them faster than all known heavyweights, most middleweights, and even rivals that of the fastest Courier Dragons."
Carino is a boy I could not see him as a girl in any way, shape or form.
Reason You Want It:
I want Carino because I would love to give him a great home. I currently own one other characters but she is a girl so he would be basically "the king of the castle."while she could be "the queen." I also have been here browsing quite a lot for the past year or so and he has caught my eye almost every time. I just never had enough time to make a form and I didn't think it would be fair for me to offer a home where I wouldn't have time like I do now.
I woke up dazed and confused "where am I?" I thought to myself. I looked around and was unable to recognize any thing around me. I stood up onto all four of my strong arms and legs and spread out my large wings. I always loved the sound they made when they were being whisked around in the air. I walked around the territory a bit and was still unable to figure out where I was. Had I crashed? Had I been brought here? I looked around and soon saw another dragon. I crouched down and watched the other dragon for a while. In the territory I lived in before I was the only other dragon. When the other dragon noticed me she ran away looking quite scared. After I was sure she wasn't going to attack me from behind I went into the forest and tried to find a nice cozy den. I was able to find a cave. It wasn't very easy to get too though! It was high up in the rocks above everything else in the forest so I figured it would be a good place to hide and rest. I made two curtains out of leaves and covered the curtains. Right when I was about to lay down I noticed a slight shine in the corner. Thinking it was another dragon I walked over to it ready to spit fire but when I got over to it I realized it was just a over sized marble. I picked it up and put it next to I would be sleeping and that is where it has stayed since. I have decided to call this land my home, and to be honest it really isn't half bad. : )

Art:
Sorry I couldn't find anybody who could do it in such short notice : (
Oh yes! I would love and cherish Carino forever I am so happy I had the chance to try out for this little lovebug. Also I realize Lakota wanted to be notified about this adoption but when I looked up that username I was unable to find any body sorry : (

Reamp5
Image 4
Image 3
Image 2
Image 1
Original

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:
BJORN
-  THE  BEAR  -

Pet's ID Tag: 19.
Name You'd Choose for It: Björn.
It is of Scandinavian and Old Norse origin, and the meaning of Bjorn is "bear".

Species/Breed: Caucasian Ovtcharka.
Caucasian Shepherd Dogs are strongly-boned, muscular, and even-tempered molossers. Plain dogs have a shorter coat and appear taller as they are more lightly built. Mountain dog types have a heavier coat and are more muscularly built. Caucasian Shepherds are large dogs; however, there is no recorded maximum height or weight. The Caucasian shepherd is rather intelligent; however, they can be insolent and refuse to listen at times.They also can be fairly aggressive towards people they do not know and with incorrect handling this can be problematic. This can be overcome by proper training. They are often used to hunt bears.

Reason You Want It: The moment I saw him, I just knew I had to have him. There's something about this boy I really can't put my finger on- I simply fell in love. It's extremely rare for me to fall head over heels for a character these days, but I definitely did with him <3 Björn wouldn't just be another character to me- he'd be treasured and loved as he deserves ;w;

Frost had settled on the great canine's fur by the time morning came.

"Björn!" The cry broke through the silence. "Björn!"

The noise drew a stir from the creature's weary form, and finally he lifted his head- amber eyes opening with an innate distaste of the day ahead. "What?" He snapped at the smaller dog stood restlessly a few feet away from him. "Sorry to wake you-" Said the other, "but master is drunk again, and he's already sent a boot my way. I didn't want him to hurt you, is all."

Björn gave a derisive laugh, curling one heavy lip back to reveal a set of wickedly sharp fangs. "He can try."

Art: Art coming <3

wip

Rabbitheart wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 17
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It: Stereo Wifi
(I liked the name it came with, but I thought Stereo fit him too, so I thought I'd give him a whole name X3)
Species/Breed: Portable Speaker Mice
Reason You Want It: The moment I laid eyes on him, I knew I loved him. ♥ I adore his color scheme, his unique design, he is just the cutest thing ever and so original. ♥
Sing Along To My Stereo
I wasn't always this way you know, I used to be a relatively normal mouse. Then I was captured in a mouse trap and was whisked away to some weird laboratory where they did enumerable tests on me. Stabbing me with needles all over the place, taking my blood or inserting something into me. I hated it all, I wanted nothing more than to escape, but I couldn't. There was no way to.
One day, instead of testing me, they knocked me unconscious and I found my tail had been replaced with what the humans call a computer mouse. A few weeks later, I found myself with a volume adjuster on my back, I'm sure if my parents could see me now with it, they'd be overjoyed to know they could mute me whenever they wanted to.
Next, my ears became speakers, I can still hear things, but now I emit sound from there too, which sort of freaks me out to say the least. I didn't know what to do with myself for the longest time after all these...technological enhancements that had been added to my body against my will and wishes. But it wasn't like I could really do anything about it, if I tried to chew the cord off of my computer mouse tail, I'd feel the pain just as if I had been trying to chew off my original tail.
Ever since I managed to escape from there, I've been having a huge identity crisis, I mean, what was the purpose of putting all these things into/onto me. They're of more use to the humans than they are to me, I mean, it's not like I can silently creep into a house anymore and swiftly grab food, I've got a clunking computer mouse at the end of my tail.
Surely there was a purpose behind all this, right?

~WIP~

Art:(not needed but extra credit)
Art by Tomiko
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Absolutely!

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE IMAGES.
if you wish to still apply for mini-mod/staff please send the agency a message with a filled out form.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:30 pm

thanks so much for bjorn <333 he'll be treasured ;u;

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:40 am

Thank you soo much for Carino <33
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 10/25!

Postby Tripp » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 am

nudge
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 am

Thank you so much for Wifi! ♥ I can't wait to use him.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 pm

small nudge
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Creature's Name:gala
Image:Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/pup2_zpsa8be8ec3.png[/img]

Do:1. love/use him/her
2.add accessories.
Don't:
1. resell or trade. If no longer wanted, return to THIS agency or tripp.
2. may NOT be a fursona.
3. do NOT change the design itself. (markings, colors ect, gender is fine tho)
Link Art Link:Nil
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?need to recount
Other:is star's litter mate, don't need to adopt both, but should be noted (off spring of two of my characters) for stories and backgrounds.

Creature's Name:star
Image:Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/offspring1_zpsfb07fdf0.png[/img]

Do:1. love/use him/her
2.add accessories.
Don't:
1. resell or trade. If no longer wanted, return to THIS agency or tripp.
2. may NOT be a fursona.
3. do NOT change the design itself. (markings, colors ect, gender is fine tho)
Link Art Link:Snow-body
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?need to recount
other:is gala's litter mate, don't need to adopt both, but should be noted (off spring of two of my characters) for stories and backgrounds.

these two will be put up after friday.
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me