The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 12/15!

Postby Charchar2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 am

Pet's ID Tag:
          This lovely girl has made a temporary home in Kennel 3; but I hope she won't be there much longer <3

Image of Pet:

Name You'd Choose for It:
          Honestly, I think Sarabi is a beautiful name, I really do.
          But I think this lovely girl deserves a fresh new start; and with it, a new name.
          The name that came to mind, and truly seems to fit her, to me, is Triss.
          A simple name, perhaps, but powerful.
          It is more than it seems at a glance ... just like this lovely girl. ^^

Species/Breed:
          Triss is a coyote. <3
          Coyotes are opportunistic, versatile carnivores with a 90% mammalian diet, depending on the season. The tail has a scent gland located on its dorsal base. Coyotes shed once a year, beginning in May with light hair loss, ending in July after heavy shedding. The ears are proportionately large in relation to the head, while the feet are relatively small in relation to the rest of the body. Certain experts have noted the shape of a domestic dog's brain case is closer to the coyote's in shape than that of a wolf's.
          Coyotes typically grow to 30–34 in (76–86 cm) in length, not counting a tail of 12–16 in (30–41 cm), stand about 23–26 in (58–66 cm) at the shoulder and weigh from 15–46 lb.

Information courtesy of Wikipedia.

I know that we are allowed to change the gender as well as the name, but I simply can't imagine Triss as male <3

Personality:

+ thoughtful

- stubborn

+ imaginative

- anti social

+ intelligent

- pessimistic

+ creative
          Triss isn't perfect. Honestly, no one is. She's an author, a writer --
          or at least, she wants to be. So far, as much as she loves to write, her books, for some reason, just aren't getting much publicity. She makes enough to get by. Barely, with much
          penny-pinching and searching for bargains of all sorts. So of course, it makes sense
          that she would be rather grumpy, and pessimistic. It just kills her that all the stories
          she loves so much aren't loved by anyone else. However, despite her grumpiness at times,
          Triss really does love to write. She was driven to become a writer by her creativity. She always thinks up the most vivid and unique ideas, and she loves to write about them and bring them to life. Her imagination is wild and bright and filled to the brim, and she refuses to go with what's currently popular. Perhaps that's a part of the reason her books aren't as
          popular, but she'd "rather give up writing forever than just write what others want to hear,"
          as she has said on more than one occasion to curious friends.

>> Snowy days
            >> Solitude
            >> Quietness
            >> Imagining things
            >> Nature

Dislikes:
            >> Loud noises
            >> Parties
            >> Summer
            >> Copy-cats
            >> Urban areas
            >> Company
            >> Change

Interview:
          What's your favorite color?

Blue

What's your favorite flower?

The iris

What's your favorite food?

I love blueberries

What's your favorite dessert?

Chocolate ice-cream

What's your favorite drink?

Lemonade

What's your favorite animal?

Horses

What's your favorite snack?

Crackers and cheese

What's your favorite season?

Winter

What's your favorite holiday?

International pancake day!

When is your birthday?

February 16

What's your birthstone?

Ameythst

Digital Art:

Story:
          large wip <3

Why I Want Triss:
          SUCH a wip ;u;

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by Charchar2 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:37 am

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff. Please remember that if you are trying out for the same character again this week, you must repost your form~

Kennel 1

[and winter came...]

Kennel 3

Deadman's Charade
wildwolfspiret
KatieisaPanda
Mozerella.
Charchar2
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ika; » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 am

Pet's ID Tag: 40~
Name You'd Choose for It: Brian.
Brian as a boy's name is pronounced BRY-en. It is of Celtic, Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Brian is "high, noble". Could also mean "strength". Historical: Brian Boru (10th century) was a warrior who became high king of Ireland and one of its greatest national heroes. He liberated the country in 1014.

Species/Breed: Eurasian Lynx.
The Eurasian lynx is a medium-sized cat native to European and Siberian forests, South Asia and East Asia. It is also known as the European lynx, common lynx, the northern lynx, and the Siberian or Russian lynx. While its conservation status has been classified as "Least Concern", populations of Eurasian lynx have been reduced or extirpated from western Europe, where it is now being reintroduced.

Reason You Want It: I've had my eye on Brian for a while now, but I've been putting off making a form because I've been so busy- I finally decided I just had to xD I love love love him <3 I have a real soft spot for natural designs, and you can't get much more natural than Brian! I love the fog on his back, and the blue of his eyes really contrasts nicely. Another little detail I adore are the ferns- as a paleontologist in training, I get to see a lot of Pteridophyta and I personally find them fascinating; once you know about their evolution and how they fit into their environment- well, I'll stop rambling but let's just say I really like ferns x3 I love felines, and I've wanted a lynx character for a long time, and I believe Brian is that special boy for me <3

History/Background/Other:

"Brian? Brian!"

The voice broke through the lynx's consciousness like a knife, and he jolted awake with a start. Groggily lifting his head, Brian turned his blue eyes onto the speaker- finding the familiar face with a sigh of relief. "What is it?" He asked, stretching his forelegs out into an ungainly outline- awkward as always, even after a night's rest. The forest was quiet in the early hours, the heavy scent of soil and dew thick, especially in the thicket in which the cats had decided to bed.

His companion faltered, and Brian softened. "I was just...I thought I heard something, that's all." The younger cat mumbled, ears flat with unease.

Brian smiled reassuringly, taking in the sight of his friend in the half light. The other cat was small, with steel grey fur striped with black- very fancy, sure. But no good for camouflage in a forest as dangerous as this one. The lynx himself was fine; he was near invisible among the leaves and bracken, but

/semi-quit cs, find me on flight rising here/

trading all pets & items for flight rising stuff
ika;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:27 pm

la nudge of epicness
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liegion. » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:00 am

Pet's ID Tag: #1
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Steampunk
Species/Breed: Border Collie
Reason You Want It: He. is. AMAZING! Look at that design! Its so epic!
History/Background/Other: Steampunk was raised with huamns, along side his littermates and parents. Then he brothers and sisters were adopted and his parents passed on, he was alone, so he left he lived alone until he reached Canada(gets kinda cheesy) and found a girl who took him in, and thats where he is now.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. 1,000,000,000%
My Characters
ImageImageImageImageImage
My best friends in the entire
world are Sylph of Mind and TrueBluuue
Liegion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:44 am

Liegion. -fluff your form up

wild-thats not the correct image

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 40~
Name You'd Choose for It: Brian.
Brian as a boy's name is pronounced BRY-en. It is of Celtic, Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning of Brian is "high, noble". Could also mean "strength". Historical: Brian Boru (10th century) was a warrior who became high king of Ireland and one of its greatest national heroes. He liberated the country in 1014.

Species/Breed: Eurasian Lynx.
The Eurasian lynx is a medium-sized cat native to European and Siberian forests, South Asia and East Asia. It is also known as the European lynx, common lynx, the northern lynx, and the Siberian or Russian lynx. While its conservation status has been classified as "Least Concern", populations of Eurasian lynx have been reduced or extirpated from western Europe, where it is now being reintroduced.

Reason You Want It: I've had my eye on Brian for a while now, but I've been putting off making a form because I've been so busy- I finally decided I just had to xD I love love love him <3 I have a real soft spot for natural designs, and you can't get much more natural than Brian! I love the fog on his back, and the blue of his eyes really contrasts nicely. Another little detail I adore are the ferns- as a paleontologist in training, I get to see a lot of Pteridophyta and I personally find them fascinating; once you know about their evolution and how they fit into their environment- well, I'll stop rambling but let's just say I really like ferns x3 I love felines, and I've wanted a lynx character for a long time, and I believe Brian is that special boy for me <3

History/Background/Other:

"Brian? Brian!"

The voice broke through the lynx's consciousness like a knife, and he jolted awake with a start. Groggily lifting his head, Brian turned his blue eyes onto the speaker- finding the familiar face with a sigh of relief. "What is it?" He asked, stretching his forelegs out into an ungainly outline- awkward as always, even after a night's rest. The forest was quiet in the early hours, the heavy scent of soil and dew thick, especially in the thicket in which the cats had decided to bed.

His companion faltered, and Brian softened. "I was just...I thought I heard something, that's all." The younger cat mumbled, ears flat with unease.

Brian smiled reassuringly, taking in the sight of his friend in the half light. The other cat was small, with steel grey fur striped with black- very fancy, sure. But no good for camouflage in a forest as dangerous as this one. The lynx himself was fine; he was near invisible among the leaves and bracken, but

make sure you pm the original owner so they can see the form

KatieisaPanda wrote:
;; Image of pet ;;

;; Pet's ID Tag ;;

;; Information ;;

Name ;
Alicea
It took me a while to pick a name for her, I jumped around a couple times, but I finally decided on this one. What really made me choose this name was her eyes. The color reminded me of a character I had tried to design so long ago but failed to do.
Nickname(s) ;
Usually people call her by her name, but some of her closer friends call her Ally.
Species ;
Wolf
Gender ;
Female
Birthday ;
Alicea was born on October 14th.
Age ;
Its not certain, all we know is that she is a young adult.
Sexuality ;
Straight
Relationship Status ;
Single
Family ;
She has one younger brother named Jamie.

;; Personality ;;

~Protective~
Alicea being the elder sister of a orphaned pup grew up to be a very protective sister. Without the safety of a family to make sure they were okay she was left to do it. To make sure Jamie stayed alive and healthy. It was up to her to keep him safe from anything that could hurt him. Even though he is older and able to take better care of himself she is still overly protective at times. It is just the way she with not only him, but everyone she cares about. Of course she's not as crazy with others.
~Caring~
Even though she tries not to, Alicea can't help but care about others more than she should. At times she feels her heart is too big. And far too open to be good. Deep down Alicea fears that what happened before will happen again, so she doesn't want to care about so many others. It's in her blood though, to care for others like family. Alicea likes to take care of others. She likes to make them feel better when they are sad, and help patch up their wounds. That's just how she is.
~Brave~
Over the years Alicea has learned to push down her fear when needed and do what has to be done. Even if it's terrifying she'll push through without showing an ounce of fear or hesitation. She acts with such courage that the elders have labeled her the brave one. Sometimes it seems like she has no fears, which is far from true. Alicea fears many things, she just knows how to get past them.
~Rebellious~
Even though she tries to respect authority, it is very hard for her. At times she fails to. Her time on the streets created a rebellious side of her. One she attempts to keep under control. Rules and laws are just a pain at times.
~Determined~
When Alicea puts her mind to something, it is very difficult to sway her. She believes in sticking to ones decisions. Even if they are silly. This leads to problems at times, like when she refuses to give up on a futile task. Of course it's also very useful for tasks others give up on that need to get done.

;; Reason I Want Her ;;

When my friend first showed me this character I was in love. It made me sad to think that whoever had this lovely character would probably never be swayed into trading her to me. Then my friend told me the owner was putting her up for adoption and my dream came true. I have a chance to get her. I chance to make this beautiful character my own. Nothing will stop me from trying my hardest for her now. I will put my all into this form.
I suppose if I have to explain what I love about her it would have to be everything about her design. Usually I'm not a big fan of the colors she has, but the way they were used are just perfect. Plus she has the most gorgeous eyes. Who could not adore her? Another thing I really like about her is the story she fits into in my head. I'm not the best writer, but I enjoy making up stories in my head. I'm far to shy to share them, but I can't help but love things that inspire new stories into my head. Stories that I think might actually be good enough to share with others.

;; Jamie ;;

Since Jamie is an important part of Alicea's life, I thought I should talk about him. Like Alicea, he has a reddish brown coat, and his eyes are blue. They are a lighter blue though, more like grey blue. Jamie is a bit smaller then your average teenage wolf.
At times its like him and Alicea are complete opposites when you think about their personalities. Jamie is more reserved, he tends to be a bit of a loner. He is thoughtful, and gentle. Alicea worries he'll never become a hunter when he gets old enough to go on hunts. He doesn't have it in him to kill another creature. He is a odd wolf. They are similar at times though, they are both rebellious and caring.

;; History/Background ;;

In the woods by a small town a wolf pack lived in peace. They stayed out of the town and stayed far enough away from anyone who came into the woods to not be considered a threat. One day though the wolf pack just vanished. Everyone of the wolves seemed to just vanish into the breeze, except for two puppies. A young male pup, and a slightly older female pup. Fearing whatever had killed their pack the two fled into the mysterious place they had never dared venture to before. The place was terrifying, with its tall metal structures and vast number of people. The elder pup braved the city though, because she knew going back to their old home would be suicide. So the orphaned pups lived in the alleys, hunting for scraps of food. Hiding from the strange smelling people. Them, with their odd contraptions. Soon the people started to take notice of them. News reports warning everyone to be careful when traveling were soon playing on TV's all over town. Efforts were made to capture them, but the older pup outsmarted every trap set. If they weren't captured soon they would have to be put down. Wild animals just didn't belong in cities the reporter said one night. Most of the people in the city disagreed. Especially a baker who had seen the two in person. He argued that the two weren't harming anyone, they were no more harmful then a stray cat. Killing them was just plain ridiculous. It's like tossing a cat out on the street because you are too impatient to litter train it. Except the cat would at least have a chance to live. Luckily before it was decided to kill the pups they vanished. The pups had been traveling by the woods looking for food one day when a wolf appeared before them. It made no aggressive moves towards them, because it knew the two. The wolf had been a friend of their parents. Without a sound the pups followed it into the woods. They followed it deep into the woods, farther in than their old home had been. All the way to the waterfall. There a small pack lived, one that consisted of outcasts and orphans like them. The other wolves accepted the new comers in and soon life was good again. The elder sister grew to be a wonderful hunter, and soon became like a daughter to the alpha. She was given the name Alicea.

;; Other ;;

Alicea's Favorite...
Food? - Bread
Season? - Autumn
Small Creature? - Rats and Birds
Activity? - Swimming
Time of Day? - Sunset

;; Art ;;

By me ;

Wip.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

Creature's Name:Timbermaw
Image:Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://img.charahub.com/8414a51856f271e59f59e01f1c85164d.png[/img]

Do: rename/gender
Love it/take care of it
pm me your form for approval
Don't:
redesign/change markings/colors ect
sell/trade or give away-if no longer wanted, return to me (Tripp)
no fursona/mate/offspring
Link Art Link: custom lineart from blueflamewolf on wolfhome
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? none right now

Creature's Name:lacy
Code:
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1405117&size=large&format=auto&rev=1361200803[/img]

VERSION TWO
Love it/take care of it
Don't:
no fursona/mate/offspring
Link Art Link: Taliska.
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?none right now but this would be 2

Creature's Name:ankh
Code:
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/039/c/6/ankh_fail_by_nocturnalfennec-d5u87fm.png[/img]

Do: Loveit/use it
breed it
pm me for permission
Don't:
change the designs to much
no selling/trading or giving away
not to be a fursona/mate/or offspring
Link Art Link:Nil
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?Would be 3 when the first two get put up

Creature's Name:
Code:
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1400188&size=large&format=auto&rev=1360915889[/img]

Love it/take care of it
Don't:
no fursona/mate/offspring (you can breed it though)
Link Art Link:Apple
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? would be 4 when the first 3 are put up
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Oooh, those look amazing Tripp! I am so glad I am busy as heck this week, otherwise I would be needing to put a form in. <3
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:27 am

I'm posting to say Congrats to Brain's new owner, Ika <3 Hope you take care of him!
Also gonna be looking through and maybe adopting again :3
Friendly bump
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 pm

~Nuclear_Angel~ wrote:
Creature's Name: Mello
Image:
Code:
[img]http://lovehatecrew.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/1/9/10191033/583703.png?388[/img]

Do:
- Love her (:
- Add accessories if you want
- Give her back to The Agency if you no longer want her

Don't:
- DO NOT change design
- Don't change her gender
- Please don't change her name

Link Art Link:
The one above came with her and here is on I colored in for her if the new adopter wants to use it
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=539602&p=12338248&hilit=Mello#p12338248

Yes I did, She didn't have one.

Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
Nope; none. I don't like doing this it's like sending a cat, dog, or other animal to the pound/shelter. But I know for sure she will find someone here that she will be loved by.

I think this got over looked... I don't see her in any of the Kennels and scanned through and nobody has adopted her so just bumping this up.
I do not claim any of this artwork.

ImageWe live, die, and like the grass and trees, Image
renew ourselves from the soft earth of the grave.

Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me