~Lucky Deer~ Customs closed ATM!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ~Lucky Deer~

Postby Curious Owl » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:26 am

Finch.Feathered wrote:
I want a custom Lucky Deer!

*Username: Finch.Feathered

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful): Picture attached at the bottom :)

*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: I adopted my three cats ^-^

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): I don't mind, who ever has the time

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): Huge-A-Tron

*Facing left (←) or right (→): Right

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): Brown ( The same as in the picture )

Other notes: Thanks for doing these, you guys are so sweet!

claim
Image Image
she/her
Curious Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borealetiger » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:16 pm

*Username: TigerWoman

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful): Below!

*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: I tripped but didn't fall

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): Any is fine!

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): Regular plz

*Facing left (←) or right (→): Left

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): Orange

Other notes: Thank u!

borealetiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious Owl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:07 am

TigerWoman wrote:

*Username: TigerWoman

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful): Below!

*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: I tripped but didn't fall

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): Any is fine!

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): Regular plz

*Facing left (←) or right (→): Left

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): Orange

Other notes: Thank u!

claim
Image Image
she/her
Curious Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:34 pm

*Username: PhantomDaydream

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful): Image The one on the left, please :)

*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: Something lucky, I had nearly knocked over my mother's favourite lamp but instead of it falling over onto the wooden floor, but I saved it right before it fell xD

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): Anyone is fine :)

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): Regular

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): Light blue :)

Other notes: Umm if it is possible can there be horns like a stag? Black if yes ^_^ Thank you :D

┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turduckensmoothie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:49 pm

*Username:Turduckensmoothie

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful):
*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: I won a very rare raffle on chickensmoothie :D

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): Curious Owl

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): Huge-A-Tron

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): Dark Blue or Black

Other notes:
If you could add the leaf tail and the antlers that would be great but you don't need to :)
ImageImageImage
╔══╗
Hello
I'm finally back
═══════════════════
╚══╝
ImageImageImage
I am hoarding these monkeys.
If you have any please send a trade my way
Turduckensmoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:45 am

*Username: Lullaby ♥

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful): Head shot, and body!

*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: Meeting the people I have and shaping who I have become!

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): Any!

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): regular/tiny

*Facing left (←) or right (→):EITHER! SURPRIZE ME!

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): ice blue

Other notes: ... hi!

Last edited by critter on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my lucky one~ » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:50 pm

*Username: myawfodII

*What you want your deer to look like (an image or reference would be helpful): Just a simple night sky something like Image that.

*Something lucky that happened to you sometime in your life: I once won a colouring in competition and won a giant purple bunny (I was super-little)

*Which artist you want (you can say any is fine if you want): any!

*What size you want (regular or Huge-A-Tron): regular please

*Facing left (←) or right (→): right!

Deer's eye color (if left blank, eyes will be black): silvery, or if not black.

Other notes: these are so cute!

my lucky one~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Lucky Deer~ Customs closed ATM!

Postby Curious Owl » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Hoo boy, totally forgot about this adoption center. As you all may have guessed, I've kind of shifted my focus towards Opalescent Owls as I like that species a lot better than this one. I won't close this one down, but there aren't going to be any more litters unless another artist makes one which is unlikely considering most of them are inactive. However, I'll still be working on customs, though they probably won't be completed very quickly. I'm closing this shop up just for the time being so that I can finish all of the requests in here and in Opalescent Owls, then I'll reopen both. If you're looking for a signature pet and aren't completely in love with Lucky Deer, you're just looking for any pet, I seriously recommend getting an Opalescent Owl instead because it will definitely come faster and they are just so much easier to make for me.
That being said, I still love this shop and it holds a bit of a nostalgic value in my heart, so I most likely won't ever close it, at least not until I lose interest in Chicken Smoothie altogether, which shouldn't be for a long time.
Sorry for any typos, I'm writing this on mobile and I really don't feel like proofreading right now.
Image Image
she/her
Curious Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catterpilers4you » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Curious Owl wrote:Hoo boy, totally forgot about this adoption center. As you all may have guessed, I've kind of shifted my focus towards Opalescent Owls as I like that species a lot better than this one. I won't close this one down, but there aren't going to be any more litters unless another artist makes one which is unlikely considering most of them are inactive. However, I'll still be working on customs, though they probably won't be completed very quickly. I'm closing this shop up just for the time being so that I can finish all of the requests in here and in Opalescent Owls, then I'll reopen both. If you're looking for a signature pet and aren't completely in love with Lucky Deer, you're just looking for any pet, I seriously recommend getting an Opalescent Owl instead because it will definitely come faster and they are just so much easier to make for me.
That being said, I still love this shop and it holds a bit of a nostalgic value in my heart, so I most likely won't ever close it, at least not until I lose interest in Chicken Smoothie altogether, which shouldn't be for a long time.
Sorry for any typos, I'm writing this on mobile and I really don't feel like proofreading right now.

i really like lucky deer, but they are just so hard to make, so many framessss.
Catterpilers4you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious Owl » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 am

Catterpilers4you wrote:
Curious Owl wrote:Hoo boy, totally forgot about this adoption center. As you all may have guessed, I've kind of shifted my focus towards Opalescent Owls as I like that species a lot better than this one. I won't close this one down, but there aren't going to be any more litters unless another artist makes one which is unlikely considering most of them are inactive. However, I'll still be working on customs, though they probably won't be completed very quickly. I'm closing this shop up just for the time being so that I can finish all of the requests in here and in Opalescent Owls, then I'll reopen both. If you're looking for a signature pet and aren't completely in love with Lucky Deer, you're just looking for any pet, I seriously recommend getting an Opalescent Owl instead because it will definitely come faster and they are just so much easier to make for me.

i really like lucky deer, but they are just so hard to make, so many framessss.

i know right, that's why i mostly switched over to opalescent owls
Image Image
she/her
Curious Owl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me