📀Wermz V2📀 Color-in comp! (judging)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 📀Wermz V2📀 Color-in comp!

Postby Zentropy » Wed May 22, 2024 2:07 pm

I’ve colored in a winged star!
User + ID: Zentropy + 75749
Co-op archive link: Here~
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about your entry! :
The forest grows thicker and darker as you make your way carefully along the trail, tree roots getting higher than a house and the sky slowly disappearing behind the canopy. Despite the rising fear inside, this where you were told to look though, so you keep going. Suddenly, a eerie stone structure is directly in front of you, and you almost crash into it as it is so overgrown with foliage that it is practically camouflaged. A strange, non organic humming emanates from within when you get closer. The sound grates against the natural forest noises, and yet you feel a sense of calm fill your body. Clearing the matted vines and leaves away from the cracked stone wall reveals a worn bas-relief of bird wings protruding from a curved diamond. At the center is a twisted key hole, keeping whatever is behind this wall locked tight. You reach into your satchel and pull out the necessary key. It's been passed down through many hands and now it rests mere inches away from its destiny...your destiny. Your hand feels drawn to the stone as you raise the key to the hole. It slots in with no resistance and you twist...

Thank you! <3
tag: WingStarColorIn
Last edited by Zentropy on Sat May 25, 2024 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed May 22, 2024 7:30 pm

User + ID: selasphorys + 993601
Co-op archive link: here
Entry: An avian ember zips between sunset flowers, so fast it's almost a blur. Shimmering like sunlit jewels, it flies on wings of olivine and amber. Its feathers are a golden-green that fade to orange on the tips. It pauses to hover for a moment, and in that split second a bird's face can be seen in the flame. Its eyes are bright coals, its beak long and sharp. A glowing hummingbird. It may be a tiny little thing, but it burns fiercely nonetheless.
Last edited by selasphorys on Sat May 25, 2024 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grimbark » Wed May 22, 2024 11:17 pm

User + ID: Grimbark + 897624
Co-op archive link: Boop!
Tell me a bit about your entry! : Born of sunrise, this star seems to have bounced away from the setting sun to fall to the land below.. and seems to stare back at whomever approaches. The many wings seem to spin round, deplete, or appear as they please.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
♡ ┈Milo | Jove
♡ ┈They/It [Xe/Eir]
♡ ┈EST
。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
Grimbark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu May 23, 2024 4:14 am

User + ID: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695
Co-op archive link: ϕЖϕ
Entry:

it's beautiful up here. the sun is so w̶̩̾á̶͎ṙ̶̖m̶̙͆, the wind tickling my face and filling my wings feels di̶͙̒v̶̪̀i̶̛̬n̶̪͝e ! i could stay alǫ̴̺̺͈̟͐̃̓̈́̈̌̊́f̶͚̙͂͊̑̐̓̒̚t̴̼̙̘̯͈͒́̌̇͝ ̷̺̭̏̇̏f̸̨̘̫̩̗͇̙͗͂̀̇̃̐̑͘o̸̞̰̝̻̾̈́̈́͋r̷̫̳͕͋̓̾͂̈̃́̉͠ ̶̨̜̣̅͒̾̎̀̑͋͝ͅą̸̝̙̥̪̑̌̈́̔n̸̨̰̱͓͕̪̝̣̣̂ ̴̹̫͍́e̵̩̻̚t̵͎̻̯͉̲́̾̆̀̈́̀̊̕͜e̶̛͓̹̫̻̠̠̒̊̐̔̂́͊͜͠r̵̻̩̩̫̜̮̬̄́͌͋͒̄͒́̉n̸̡̜̭̫̩̏́̈́̑̒͝ï̴̮̃̏̂̔͒͝ṫ̵͚̮̰̪͚̬͇̟͈͑̈́͋̆͑̌y̴̺͔̦̥͈̮̜̒͒́̀̒̂̆̊͜, i'll never be the same on the ground - in fact, i think i'l̶̜̔ĺ̴͜ ̶͖̚n̸͕͝e̵̢͝v̸̥̂e̷̹͌r̵̬̒ ̸̝͛ř̷̩ē̷̗t̷͂ͅu̷̝͛r̸̳̉n̶̗͛ ̸̞͘ẗ̷͈o the earth !

i am toõ̵͍ ̶͓̊c̸͔̋h̵͈̏a̵̛̗ṅ̷͕g̸̞͌e̶͔̒d̸͍̽ ̴̨͆!̶̜́

too f̶̻̕a̴̼̅r̷̠̂ ̸͉̐á̵̘b̷̙̽ove !

the sú̷̧̩̫̱̠̟̿͋̑̆̾͂̚͝n̵̢͚̫̺͎̥̘̳̈́̏̃̚͜ ̴̖̣̙͋̋́͐͐͋̀͝͝o̴͇͊̓̒͂͒͝n̸̟̬͐̆͐̔͋̅͊ ̷̘̺̪̆̿̈́̏̄͒̕ḿ̷̨̗̣̗̟̗͔̟̂̽̉͂̕͜ỳ̸̨͖̹̮͚̦̤͛ ̴̡̡̣͔͑͌̋͒́̕̕͝b̷͎̞̜̝̞͂̍̽́͂ă̸̬͉ç̸̛̗͛͒̉ḵ̷̢͍̬̯̋̅ ̴̲̦͙̥͇̥̥̜̉̏͒̇ͅf̵̮͇̳̣͙̙̑͗̏̂͐͜͝e̴̛͇̣̐́͒̿e̵̢̨̫͐̔̈́̇̓̍͐͂ls warm. like a comforting hand pressed to my skin, warm, ̸̥̦̆͝s̴̮̀̚p̵̤̲̀ȓ̴͈e̸͚̘̒ȁ̸̢̠d̶͎̽̉i̷̙̜͑̾n̸̼̕g̷̻̓ͅ ̷̗̥͌̈́t̶̟̰̄͆h̵̥̃ṟ̶̿̈o̵̠͎͒̓ū̵̠g̵͕̋̕h̸̡̺͘ ̴̤́m̶̱̿̽͜y̸̮̮͑͋ ̵̞͎̂̿b̷̢̙̕o̵̭̎d̷̲͓̈́̓y - ḓ̴̋́̽̉͠é̴̱̟̤͍̕ͅë̵̘͝p̴̛̟̟͉̋̐̇̾ ̸̭̌̍̉̍ì̴͓n̸̦̘̺̚ ̷̞̙̭͚̾̐̌ͅm̶̳͉̪̔͗̇y̸̛͉̙̠̲̪̌̑͆̍ ̴͓̼̩͗̐̀͘̚v̸̛͍̲̗̞͆̓̚e̴̳̫̜̅̀͜ͅị̵̥̮͉̦̐ṅ̷̜̮͉̊͑̉s̶͉̬̜̫̼͌̊̄,̴̛̯̺̿̓̋͠ͅ ̶̥͇̭͍̅̍̿̚in ḿ̵̢̢̛̲̩͕̪̗͇̯̙̘̜̭̹͈̥͍͖̉̈́͐̕͝ŷ̶̡̛̘̹̰̮͙̭̹͚͍̖̙͔̗̩͗̋̽̍͋͊̀̓̋͝ͅ ̶̛̳̲̇̑̿͂͗̓̊̓̓̒̾́́̀̃̃͑̈͘ḃ̶̳͈̪̞̣̱̠͚̹͓͉͖̖̟̭̺̻̖̯̮͉͜o̸̺͍̠̲̰͈͙̮̺͎̗͉̳̬̺̻̠̓́̀͐̆̐̅̐̾̄͆͊̃͋̋̃̄͒̓̋́͝͝ņ̸̢̧̛̼̭̠̣̙̹̘͇̖̘̹̯͕͇͇̻̂͂̇͌ȩ̷̧̡͇͈͙̞̱͉̝̬̮̱̪̯͖̟͓͔͇͍̩͓̝͆̈́͗̿̽̃͆͠͠͠s̴̨̢̨̧̢̭̗̖̝̳̺̝̹̞̣͉̝̹͈̲̼̖̘̀̇̋͋̆͑̉̀̈̓͊̌̐̈́͋͐̀͋̅̾̒͝ ̶̧̗̳̻̻͖͎͔̟̳̫͕̰͓̺̟̔͒͒̎́̋̈̍̽̉̆̃̐̀̽̓̽͗̚͘͜͝-̸̛̩̥͓͖̻̺̲̱̩̰̆̽͊̉̔̈́̎̽̅͊͛̋̀͗̏̈̿͒̕͝ͅ ̴̦̦̔̂͂̐̐̽̒̉́́̍̓̅̇͆̍̓͂̍̌͘͝ṃ̶̘̖̭̤̖̩̊ý̶̢̢̧̨̛͎͎̼̥̖͓̥̼̪̯͙͓̝̙͔͇̻͌̂́̌̈̀͐́͛̈͊́̽̀̕͜͠͝ ̶̧̠͔͚͎̜̳̰̣̥̦̪̥̗͉̳̺͈̟̃́͜ͅ-̴̧̡̗̼͈̜̼̖̾͑͋̎͌̂̔̓̓̏ ̵̛͙͈̻̘̥͖̩͖͉͓̺͍͔̲͓͉̤͓̲̼̎͊͛̉̃͐̊́̍͂́͗̀̕

m̶̧̛͔͈͇̘͔̰̗̟̙̤̗̬̿̔̊͠͝m̸̢̛̜̙̙̈̔̓̀̃̌̓̀̊̀̽͘m̸̘̫̯̼̠̰̟̹̤̩̬̈́̈́̂m̵̦͑̀͋̍̆̐̽×̷̢̛̛̠̯͚͙͙̣͓͉͕̆͆͐͋̒×̷̱̊̄̾͊̈́̈́̈́̓×̸̝̠̘͍̣̘͕͌̊̊̽̆̋̄̈̅͛̆͜͜ͅ×̶̢͕̪̤͔̄̾͗͑͊̍̓́̿͑͝×̴̡̯͓͓̣̱̫̘̣͇̩͚͐ͅ¿̸̯̥̮͖̟̺͔̱͔̹̀̀̂̂̃̓̀̉̅͂͘̚͝¿̷̭̬̜̼̭̣̝̲͇͙̥̻̭̬͗
̶̢̡̻̪̼̞̘̰̂̔͒̈́͒̇͂
̶̡͉͎̩̮̳̺̤̗̪̈̐̓̾̉͆͝»̶̦̯̜̞͕̟͓͚̻̮̬͈̩͖͑́̓͌̈́͂̊̚͝»̵̧̨̛̹̟͖̳͙͔͓̰̤̘̫̅͋̍͆͌͂̒¶̶̧̺̣̜̗͖̀̿̓̅̑͐̇͋͆͝µ̶͖͎̰͍͐̎̎͌̾̑̔͑͑͝͠µ̸̫̯͕͍͈̹̬̪͇̠̂͆̈͐̈́͗̈̀̋̾͠µ̷̻͎̱͍͕̣̹̓͝ͅµ̴͇̫̘͎̞̫̬̦̻͖͇̳͒̓̅Ͷ̴̧͕̩̘̙̟̩̜͕͙̦̹̈́̃̇Ͷ̷̜̥̥̮̫͗͑͋̔̏͊̔̈̐̓̿̈́͜Ͷ̷̠̳͖̥͎̾̂̀͒̈̈́̈́͊͂̈̒͝ͷ̶̡̱̹̹̻̗̰̊̈́́̏̽͛̏̇ͷ̴̹̗̣̉̊͑̅̕.̴̡͕̳͍̝͎͙͍̙̳̲̣̘̅͐̀̉͑̔̾̉̃̑̔̚͜.̷̛̭̠̈́͛̎̿͑͜ ̷̡̠̙̣̪̜̜͙͖̖̄̑͋̅̉ͅ.̵͍̻̹̑.̴̛̼͚̭̐̉̈̇̃͒̎̎͌̕̚͜ ̴̻̫͖͔̝͓̬͕̯̗̹̔.̵̫̭̤̘̝̖̂̅̀̀͗̈́͝͝.̸͉̪̦̥̲͋͑͊̈́͗́̋̄̌̐̒͘͘͘.̶͉̟͑͂̿͆̈́͛͐̚.̷͇̱͍̻͓̝̥̩͔͔̹͂́̈͊̃͒͑̾͝
̶̧̤̭͖̩̱̱͎̎͝
̷̢̮̺̙͙̦̲͖̼̠̣͔̣̇̌́̈́̿͂̓̇Ϡ̴̩̗͇͚̤͕͎̰̪̣͕̰͓̒̽́̍͗̂̓̍̓̋͝Ϟ̴̧͔̳̝̻̯͍̳̼̣̲̰̝̼̈́̈͑̈́͗̀̏́̃̚͝͝ϟ̸̢̫̯̒͝ϡ̵͓̺͎̤̩͇̻̃
̷̺̱̈̄̊̒́̓̐͒́̚͘͘͠
̵̨͈̆̇͋̇͐́̿͊̄͌͛̍͒͝
̷̢̼̻̰̜̗̒͆͌͛ͅ

ϕ

ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 am

User + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Co-op archive link: Here
Entry:
Winged Star Wermz Entry.png
Winged Star Wermz Entry.png (17.65 KiB) Viewed 102 times

Tell me a bit about your entry! : A dark red star floats in space, silently watching everything around it. Stars seem to glow from within its wings, and more stars float around it as if drawn to it. No one knows where it came from, why it is here, or what (if any) purpose it has, but it does seem to bring a sense of peace to anyone who sees it.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tallymoth » Thu May 23, 2024 5:59 am

User + ID: tallymoth | id: 1099722
Co-op archive link: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4700165&start=810#p144611195

Tell me a bit about your entry! : BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID BE NOT AFRAID WE ARE COMING BE NOT AFRAID WE WILL CLEANSE
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu May 23, 2024 8:03 am

User + ID: Artwork-Is-Key + 194935
Co-op archive link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4700165&p=138965735&hilit=Wermz#p138965735
Tell me a bit about your entry! : Two sides of one, both sides part of a whole. Neither lesser than the other, both radiant and glowing in beautiful green light and sparkles.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu May 23, 2024 8:09 am

User + ID: appleschloss 42156
Co-op archive link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4700165&p=140126259#p140126259
Entry:
A soft, marshmallow star covered in powdered sugar. It has fellow marshmallow wings while being surrounded by a hard candy halo and tiny konpeito stars. The konpeito glows slightly as the light shines through it.

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.moths » Thu May 23, 2024 9:06 am

User + ID: ace.of.moths #880238
Co-op archive link: X
Tell me a bit about your entry! : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕪. 𝕀𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕, 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤.

(alt text:) The Eye watches over the galaxy. It created the stars in its own image. It sits and watches time march onward, enjoying seeing Its creations flourish. It's been watching since the beginning and It will be watching when everything ends.

Julian - They/Them - Adult - Audhd
ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by ♡cat2♡

☾·⋆✭⋆·☽

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist