Mods, please lock!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [OPEN!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:32 pm

I would like to adopt a new friend!
Nicky, #93
Adjective to describe them: Friendly
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Aries
Gender (optional): Female
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional):
Additional info (optional): Nicky is kind, although she loves to play at all hours, she dreams of being an adventure and traveling the world to find new places with her teddy bear (gift from her mother).
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:21 am

#92, Tetra, now belongs to TheSongOfTheStars!
#88, Clyde, now belongs to caravant!
#89, Nix, now belongs to Mags_00!
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:34 am

We've hit 50 total adopted friends! A Tier 3 slot will be available during the week of 4/19!

In addition, 50 adopts marks the point at which there will now be 4 T2 slots per week instead of 3! Look forward to it! :heart:
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:36 pm

Please bring my friend to life!
Mu Zeta #69
Color palette/colored-in reference image: Galaxy ref I have other ideas for palettes also if needed!
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: Theme song: Mount Dreams - HomexxxxxFavorite: SIAMES - Summer Night
Random fact about the character: Mu Zeta is decades old, and was hand made by the gods as the very first caretaker for the alter. They have the highest ranking position amoungst the other caretakers
Backstory (optional): Mu Zeta was created by Athena after the war with the titans was ended, and the alter found in Ara was erected. They tended to the temple for years alone, until the gods decided that more keepers were needed. Now 30 keepers tend to the alter and Mu Zeta cares for them. They still do the basic duties of cleaining and fixing things up however the other servants come to them for jobs and basic tasks and advice. Mu has a direct line of contact to the gods and is able to contact them when absolutey neccasarry.
Additional info (optional): Mu is immortal therefor they are destined to care for the temple for eternity but he desperatley wants to go to Earth, and plans to one day. Granted rebellion is not something they plan on ever giving in to, but they wantes to convince the gods to let him go, just once.
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): UwU
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caravant » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Please enhance my friend!
Clyde, #88
Short personality description: Clyde is generally seen as quite the extrovert, always ready to talk to others and lend a helping hand. He's very compassionate and seeks out problems he can solve. He's quite curious, and while he's not the best student by any means he is often found chatting with professors after class. He knows exactly how to phrase questions to get the kind of information he wants. Clyde tries to be a bit goofy, but his jokes tend to fall a bit flat with most people. He also finds that some jokes made by his peers go flying over his head. As confident and happy as Clyde is generally, he does have a little ball of anxiety hiding in him that comes out when he thinks he's disappointed or offended someone.
Hobby/Hobbies: Clyde's main hobby is archeology! Particularly interested in ancient relics, he can often be found conducting mini archeological digs on his own or trying to talk his way into a real archeological site. Clyde also enjoys practicing the ukulele. He plays miniature concerts at the local senior center every so often as a fun way to try out performing. He's not great at it (although also not terrible - just very average), but the folks there love him and clap for him anyways.
Quirk(s): Claude is surprisingly superstitious for a science student - he is very careful to avoid going under ladders or stepping on cracks, and if he spills the salt you'd better bet he's throwing a pinch over his shoulder immediately.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Additional info: Despite being very outgoing, Clyde is actually quite shy when it comes to revealing his true thoughts to people. He is far more concerned with keeping people happy and supporting them than having his real opinions be known.
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me): Here!
caravant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tdt13 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:03 pm

I would like to adopt a new friend!
Orsa, #93
Adjective to describe them: Chirpy!
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Aquarius, January 21
Gender (optional): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pronouns (optional): Any! Depending on the day and who's speaking. Family uses mostly she/her, but close friends use they/them, and others tend to vary a bit.
Your Toyhou.se: ThoseDarkestThoughts
Additional info (optional): I think Wilson would be a good friend for them!
tdt13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:04 am

Rivka, #90, now belongs to Entomania!
Orsa, #93, now belongs to tdt13!

All forms above have been accepted into consideration!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:50 pm

bup!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:33 pm

This week's bundle will be a bit late to be released- my apologies in advance! I've had a very busy week and want to be sure I have at least several quality adopts ready before posting!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me