Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Postby Blumoonwolf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 am

Username;; Blumoonwolf
Event Lion you are applying;; #5 (?)
Gender;; Male
Element;; Life and Air

Link to Form!
-- Edited out my message, I believe my form is finished! ^.^
Thank you for this chance, and good luck to everyone else~ <3
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:17 am

User] Vraska the Unseen
      Lion] Hobbit's second
      Elements] Death + Lava
      Name] Tibalt
      Nicknames] Burning Death, Wings of Hate, Tib, Bolt
      Gender] Male
      Sexuality] Straight
      Mate] Will not be looking any time soon
      Theme Songs] I Will Fail You - Demon Hunter
      Ain't no Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
      Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Set It Off
      Dear Agony - Breaking Benjamin
      Nouns] He, Him, His.
      Voice] Deep, melodic
      Note to those reading] I've quoted the song "Cradle to the Grave" by Five Finger Death Punch in his history

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Likes] Heat, calm, silence, bird song, battle, violence, cubs
      Dislikes] Sass, rudeness from others, not being dominate, tart things
      Rank] Should he join the battle on the Pride's side he'll be a tank
      Abilities]
      Burn- The ability to shoot a small amount of lava from his maw
      Drip- Tibalt drools a strange mixture of lava and death when using this ability, aiming to bite the opponent and drench them in the sticky, burning fluid
      Black Paw- The user can cause minor muscle decay with elongated paw contact
      Rot- User can cause things such as food to rot from the inside out
      Soul Sight- Ability to see the dead
      Ash- Ability to blind or distract with super heated ash
      Quake- Ability to draw lava from the earth
      Scorch- Ability to super heat the ground

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Age] 100
      Height] Nearly as tall as an LoC can get
      Living Area] His den is a large cave made from lava
      Favorite Place] The Lava Scape on the LoC home world
      Favorite Nickname] Bolt
      Personality] His mask;
      Cool-calculating-sadistic-uncaring-flirt-rough-curious-intelligent-strong-Hateful
      Under the mask;
      lost-hurt-seeking forgiveness-loyal-honest-just a tad bit shy-Resentful

Personality Explained] Tib feels that he must wear this outer mask of hate and resentfulness. It's what got him through life before Etheral. He trusts none so nobody will ever be able to hurt him... right? Tibalt fears being hurt, he never wishes it upon himself. Yet, deep down, he's dying inside. He hates himself, hates what he's done, hates that he'll never be forgiven by that poor cub he so ruthlessly threw into the lake! Tibalt appears outwardly to be this uncaring, strong being but deep down under that scaly surface he's not, he's a lost little cub crying out for the help he'll never get and doesn't deserve. Tib just takes things little by little, day by day. He's not really afraid of anything, having done what he's done. His heart is shattered and worn on his sleeve, yet covered by a thick layer of fire and cold that nobody has ever been able to reach through him and fix it. He's broken so many, ruined lives, and every day he has to look into the eyes of those he's ruined, he breaks a little more, wanders a little more, hates a little more. He's lost, he's hurt, but he will never show it. Once Tib holds you dear, he'll never let you go. He'll hold you to his shattered heart and defend you with his last breath. The ones that he holds dear will always be those that hurt him the most, because... Tibalt will always wind up hurting them. Always.

history]
      She had found another, one of the lions that ran to this planet from their home world. Nissa had been tracking the winged male with Par for days, and as the kind male had gone off to search for more bits of the arch he had made himself known. The winged beast had given a mighty roar as the skull faced female had stumbled upon his cave, startling the poor girl as he sprang and sank his heated claws into her flesh. A small fight ensued, the dragon being the winner but not killing or harming the female too bad. After a bit of calming, the two now sat in his cave, speaking in low hushed tones. It was clear that the darker lioness with the white face was questioning the male, soon learning the name of the beats before her. His name was Tibalt, and he came from the time of the air elemental and a violent war between opposing sides for power. This lion was only 100 tears old in contrast to the 200 year old female in front of him, he was one of the founding members of the species, part of the first band of lions to ever walk the home world. Questions dragged on, a story spun of claws and teeth spilling from the heated maw of the beast with wings the color of fire.

"I came to be in a time of struggle, we as a species just starting, a twisted little thing fighting for rule and power. It was glorious." He gave a shake of his ragged mane, yellow hues alight with the power he held and sought oh so hard for. "We wanted nothing more than to rule the strong over the weak, latter being thrown into the lake." Another flick of his tail as the large lion picked his heavy body from the ground, pacing around the little skull faced lioness before him. "But why let power reign over the weak, why not let them simply live as outcasts?" Her voice echoed and bounced from the rocks, the sound quickly frowned from the air by a harsh laugh. The male pressed forward, she was a pretty little thing and did he oh so enjoy pretty things. "Because, little one, power means progress, weakness means a screeching-" he ran his tail under her black chin, causing a slight recoil from the smaller lioness. "Deadly halt." "But, how can you have gone about killing them, they were sleeping, they were cubs!" Nissa exclaimed the word cubs with a low snarl, tail lashing."The dream lioness and lake cubs?" The male gave a twisted little smirk, lips peeling away from glistening fangs. "Why, yes, I killed one of the lake cubs, a little fish looking thing, it was quite amusing to watch as his mother attempted to shield him from the murder happening around him." The male gave a flick of his tail, twisted guard bouncing harshly from the walls of the cave.

"You're a monster." Nissa, ears immediately plastering to her snowy head. The male gave a tilt of his head, curious as to her sudden aggressiveness. "The blood that runs within my veins Keeps me from ever ending up the same, the fire that's pushing me on and on and on to me it's everything and it makes me strong." His tone, now hushed, nearly whispered in the lioness's ear, "I've been called a monster, called a demon, called a freak, I'm not an idol, not an angel, not a saint." Tibalt ran his tongue, slowly, roughly, over the lioness's head. "I walk alone, I always have, I'm not ashamed." Nissa recoiled, hissing strongly. Another tilt of his head, another twisted little smirk from the dragon-like male. "But, what if Etheral were to forgive your crimes, allow you to come back to the pride, live a normal, happy life?" This question posed to the male warranted a pause, and an upturned gaze. "What I've done, cannot be forgiven." The words, holding so much meaning to the male, fell like stones from his lips. "So you'll side with the ones aiming to kill all good on our home world?" a shake of his head, yellow hues closing softly. "No, little skull, I will side with no one." He seated himself opposite her once more. "I'm a beast that can never be forgiven, their blood is on my paws." His entire demeanor had changed, to one of sorrow and longing. Tibalt shook his head, turning to walk back into the darkest parts of the cave with heavy. "Leave." His last word to the skull faced female, who sat there shocked for a moment before turning and racing back to the group.

After the lioness retreated, the male heaved a heavy sigh, ears lowered back. "If only I could take it all back, I would. I would have saved those cubs, those beautiful lionesses." His claws dug into the rock, a soft hiss issuing from the stone beneath them as it melted. Tibalt had never been a cub, he had never taken a mate, and never would. The lioness was right, he is a monster. All he had ever known before his escape to Earth was blood, killing, evil. It was all that made sense to him, the only constant things in his life other than living. With a stretch of his webbed wings, he encased his upper frame in the warmth. Tibalt's mind was racing, spinning into an uncontrollable abyss that he couldn't escape from. "I with to redeem myself, but, could all be forgiven?" He was speaking to himself, debating mentally on flying to the group of lions that had some how come back in time. He did this, against his better judgment, and stalked through the sand with a raised head straight for the Alpha.

Etheral was a collected being despite Tibalt's sudden appearance within the pride. The large male was met with a low snarl from a smaller one, a warrior's mane between darker ears and red hues. The smaller one, Tibalt came to learn, was named Scumparennu and had been showing aggression towards the one with wings like that of Hyperon to protect the skull faced lioness and his mate. Tibalt expressed that he did not wish to harm anyone there. "I only wish to come home, Alpha." His voice was soft, the conflict clear in his hues. "I seek redemption for my crimes, and to be left be without siding with either side of the war." The arch was fixed, glowing brightly with the colors and stars of the cosmos, with home. Tibalt, eyes wide, gazed up at it with a stuttering heart. Etheral was having none of them going through the arch, none of him and his fellow lions returning to the world they so longed for. Tibalt did not care, charging forward soon after Lazarus and through the arch... Home. Setting paw on the planet again tears welled in his eyes, it was all so beautiful, splendid, he was home.
      Relationships]

[Sybel- Enemy]
      This, is the little cub that so resembled a fish. I pushed him into the lake, I caused his premature end. He will never forgive me, never, he seeks only to end me and the others who ended the lives of the young and helpless.

[Nissa- neutral]
      This is the interesting little lioness I shared my story with, I do not mind her presence yet I do not think she particularly rnjoys mine, seeing that I attacked her and left a vicious wound down her chest.

[Scumparennu- Enemy]
      This male DOES NOT like me. He was the one that snarled at me when I went to meet Etheral.

Questions]
      1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths?}
      Yes, as a matter of fact he's the one most directly related to Saybel's death. He hates the fact that he did this of his own free will, but will forever hide this. Tibalt shoved the innocent into the lake and it eats at his very being. Tibalt wishes to never relive this again, but is constantly reminded of his awful actions every time he so much as looks in the direction of the pride.

2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past.}
      He does indeed seek redemption, but wishes to justify his actions aswell. Tibalt did what he felt he needed to to survive, under his twisted and warped mask. He will forever seek forgiveness from those he's wronged. He only wants his life back from before, but, alas, he is doomed to walk the planet knowing that his paws are bathed in a bloody stain that will never wash away. He can't begin to justify himself beyond that primal instinct to survive.

3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?}

Neutral, unless pushed hard enough to join the pride. Tibalt feels that if he remains with the pride he will only hinder the lives of those in it more than he already has. The dream lionesses and lake cubs would never welcome him let alone Etheral, who seems to blame him and his companions for the change in the planet.
      Bonus Poem]
      The Mind of the Lost
      Do not approach me, I will burn your heart
      Do not love me, as I have no heart.
      I bring nothing but misery with me
      I drown in nothing but an ancient history

I spew hate from my maw
      I deserve nothing nothing but the the cool embrace of the lake's jaws
      I dream of redemption
      I dream of salvation
      I crave kindness I do not deserve
      I wish for a bright tomorrow
      But, alas, my return home will only bring sorrow

The lake cubs, the dream lionesses? I regret everything. I remember everything. I killed them, in cold blood. I can never be forgiven, never forgotten, so save yourself my dear. Save yourself, from the devil's son. You're an angel, if you were smart you would run and protect yourself. Because... You'll never be able to understand the sickness that haunts my eyes.
      Save yourself.
      Save yourself from the choices I make, nothing but failure follows me. You'll never be able to change me, you'll never be able to fix me. You'll never be able to live with my life full of lies, or from my heart full of pain and sorrow. You'll never understand my ailment, because I don;t understand them myself.
      Run my dear.
      Run from the blood on my paws, run from the memories I bring. I bring pain in my wake, tears at the beat of my wings. Run from the monster that stands before you! Bear your teeth, swipe your claws, and run! Somewhere in this darkness there's a small flame that never goes out, but burning brighter than that flame is the hate felt deep in my bones!
      Stay.. please.
      Stay with me, I need you. I'm lost darling, and there's nothing I can do to find my way home. I wander this bleak planet alone, part of me fighting the dark and part of me embracing it. Please.. stay. I don't want to be alone any longer.
      Please be the mistake I can't live without.

Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:43 am

username;; .mochi
event lion you are applying for;; charboo's
name;; rani (pronounced rah-knee), means queen in hindi/punjabi/other indian based languages.
gender;; female
element;; earth and life
personality;; wip
questions/ history stuff;;
1. was your lion actively involved with the lake cubs/ dream lionesses deaths?
2. with the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past.
3. where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? with ethereal and the pride? with arknon? or neutral?
unlimited extras;; wip
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarty, » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
inside the
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` night ` night ` night ` night
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕
━━━━━━━━━━━━

words words words words words words
░░░░
░░░░

heart !!!!!
░░░░
░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
username; moriarty,xxxxxxxxlion im applying for; charboo's designxxxxxxxxgender; female
Last edited by moriarty, on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
moriarty,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hainu » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Username;; hainu
    Event Lion you are applying;; #2 - starry-knight's first design
    Name;; Asra
    Gender;; Male
    Element;; Death + Light
    Personality;; in the quote below

work in progress + speaking as if Asra had returned to the homeworld wrote:
    » Asra, as a lion who lived under the rule of the Air Elemental by the name of Merikh that was known for his vicious tyranny, had displayed a very hotheaded and often hostile demeanor, especially so after the murder of Merikh. He was easily agitated aswell, and still is. and shows strong distaste to the lions of Ethereal's pride and Ethereal himself.

For a long time, Asra believed and justified the actions of his leader, as his leader's rule and actions were encouraged and accepted, and it was what he grew up being taught to believe and follow, aswell as the male's natural stubbornness. After some time, patience, and if he was given a chance to learn more of the the history and views of the multiple prides and the chaotic impact of Merikh's tyranny. Asra would reluctantly voice long repressed thoughts and feelings on some of the ruthless murders, especially discomfort and remorse for the lost lives of the lake cubs to the late Air Elemental's thirst for power. His stubborn and hotheaded demeanor has not changed much, but his hostility towards Ethereal and his pride has dropped greatly, and he holds a form of respect for the Time Elemental alpha.

After a decent couple hundred years. Asra's general personality has mellowed slightly, as he's grown used to the time he's now in. His violence and impulsive actions decreasing, although his hotheaded temper and stubborn heart haven't changed much. «

Questions/ History stuff you must answer!

» 1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths? «
    Asra was around during both incidents, having seen the dream lionesses before their demises, but only hear about the lake cub incident by travel of word. Despite having the Death element, which would have likely served useful to their fates, he did not assist or take part in either killings incidents.

» 2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past. «
    He was raised to be in the mindset he had, the agitation and hostility. It would take him a long while before he would decide, but he would reluctantly agree to attempt and better himself, and change his ways and how he saw things.

» 3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral? «
    After starting off on the wrong foot with Ethereal, he doubted the Time Elemental pride leader would have wanted him around, due to a sense of tension that Asra felt was still present. For years the male remained neutral, not siding with the pride nor the rebels. After that time, however, he eventually wanted to try and restart, get off on a better foot with Ethereal and his pride and potentially join. If he has ultimately decided to do such is unknown.

Unlimited Extras;; VVV
    - some art!
    - lyrics are from the song "circles" by the eden project

final edit;; i think i'm done w this.!! no longer a wip, but i'm debating dropping out or entering for a different lion if possible
Last edited by hainu on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direwolfqueen » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Removed
Last edited by Direwolfqueen on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Direwolfqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 am

END DATE HAS BEEN ADDED!
Be sure to keep that in mind, as it only leaves you all
with about a week to complete your forms!

In a few days, I will ask to see if an extension is needed.
If most agree that an extension is not needed, it will not be given.
If most agree that an extension is needed, it will be given in a small amount.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maxine17 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:29 am

Username;; maxine17
Event Lion you are applying;; Charboo's Design
Gender;; Female
Element;; Earth and Life
Personality;; wise, kind, motherly
1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths?
2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past.
3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?
Unlimited Extras;; wip
maxine17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stingray » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:19 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Stingray XXXImage Oblivion-Wing01 (#3)XXXImage MaleXXXImage Ice & Death

Name
Picaro comes from the Spanish word Pícaro which means; Cunning, Trickster, Rascal.

Personality
----

WIP

Personality;;
1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths?
2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past.
3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?
Unlimited Extras;;
stingray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fire and Ice and Rage - Sindri Disraeli

Postby lichenfeather » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

xxxxxxxImage
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

--ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ’s ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴜɴʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ’s ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ.--

Username;; lichenfeather
Number of LoC Owned;; Just one, although I’ve been scouting for a second to add to my little pride for some time. This boy will be the first time I’ve ever tried for an adoption in the community.
Why I want him;; I am always, always a suck for braids and Vikingesque designs. So I saw this dude and just drooled somewhat, then picked myself up and got to work. There is so much to do with the lore, and I’ve really enjoyed weaving him into the story.
Will I be active? Absolutely. I am not always super active on the fanclub, but I recently joined the discord chat and I intend to keep RPing and building the story for this fellow. I also have really enjoyed drawing him thus far, so more art is a given.
Plans;; I would really like to RP him with the lions he killed in the past, and see how that goes for all those involved. I’d also love to explore more of his past/the source of his near constant nightmares, so lots of stories and plotting are bound to happen.

//Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ//

Title;; Sindri Frozenclaws, Bane of Life
Full Name;; Sindri Disraeli
Name Meaning;; In Old Norse the name Sindri means ‘sparkling’. In this case, he was named such in reference to the glittering or sparkling often seen in clear ice. It was a name he chose for himself after the loss of his leg and the arrival of the Old Pride survivors upon Earth, thus attempting to leave behind his life as Disraeli, slave to the whims of Merikh. Disraeli is the name of a glacier found in Northern Canada.
Goes by;; Sindri
Nicknames;; Sin is the main short form of his name, although some of the Old Pride lions still refer to him as Disraeli or Raeli.
Age;; 109 years [appears as an adult of 200+ years]
Gender;; Male

--Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟɪᴛʏ--

Size;; Sindri is an absolutely breathtakingly huge lion, whose size gives him a presence not often seen from smaller lions. Although he is rather tall, he does appear rather slender – muscular and well built, but certainly not the heaviest of lions.
Weight;; Sindri is certainly not the heaviest of lions – his body is lithe and well built, with little fat covering his impressive muscles. Life in the Unknown and later Merikh’s Pride was difficult, and while his ribs cannot be seen under his thick pelt, they can certainly be felt.
Height;; Standing just over fifteen feet, Sindri is a massively tall lion. He is often a head or so taller than most, and seems even larger in the presence of small cubs, despite his willowy build.
Pelt;; Well equipped for dealing with cold temperatures, Sindri’s coat is thick and heavy. A warm, practically waterproof layer of guard hairs conceal a soft, warm layer that provides him insulation in even the coldest of temperatures. His ears, elbows, rump and tail are especially fluffy, and provide extra warmth during the colder days and nights.
Movement;; There was a time when each step was full of grace and poise, planned and deliberate. He was well aware of his body, from the tuft of his tail to the tip of his rosy nose, he knew each and every inch of his own pelt. However, since the recent loss of his left foreleg, Sindri hasn’t quite learned how to attune himself once again to the body he possesses. He is certainly more uneasy on his remaining legs, lacking the grace and confidence born of many years of fighting. Although it is certain he will return to his former composure, it will take time and practice, and for now he will stumble through life as he learns to navigate the world with one less leg.
Mannerisms;; When he is relaxed or bored, Sindri tends to unsheathe and sheathe the claws in his front right paw, often leaving little grooves in the ground where he’s sat.
Voice;; One might expect a loud, booming voice from this massive brute, but they’d be surprised to hear him speak. Sindri chooses his words deliberately, and his voice is soft and rasping, like calloused paw pads scraped over rock. Despite being somewhat soft-spoken, there is power behind everything he says, and those who know him know it is time to listen when the lion opens his mouth.
Overall;; Massive, powerful, and deliberate, there is something about this beast that whispers danger. Even recovering from a life-altering wound, he cuts an intimidating figure.

--Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ--

Personality;; Loyal – Relentless – Inflexible – Calculating – Bitter – Patient
Upon first inspection, Sindri seems to be a lion made of ice, his chest an empty cavity where a heart no longer plays the rhythmic beat of all living things. This cool, collected brute projects a perfectly emotionless façade to the world. However, upon closer inspection, it is realized that, while subtle and hidden, this creature does in fact have feelings, motivations and opinions. His first, and perhaps most apparent trait would be his loyalty – both to himself, and those who earn him. He is unshakeable in his dedication – once his mind is set upon following someone to the end, he will follow them, through bloodbaths and terribly decisions, he will follow them until they give him a reason not to, and his faith is so unshakeable that the reason must be a direct threat against his own safety. His loyalty to himself is in much the same vein – he will remain firmly set in his morals and beliefs, and it will take nothing less than a life altering event to shatter this. Perhaps this stubborn loyalty to the way things are plays into his inflexibility. Sindri is one who would much sooner break then bend. His ways are his ways, and unless it benefits him in some way, he will not bow to another’s mindset. This is not to say he will not follow another, for he is more a follower than a leader, but he will certainly go about things in his own way. Once he has decided upon a path, he will follow it to the end, pushing past all obstacles, no matter how large. He will push, and push, and push, and push, until whatever, or whoever, blocks his way bends to his will. Despite this, he understands the value of patience, and is more than willing to (and more likely to) take small, pressing steps in the direction he wants rather than one large, earthshattering blow. His mind is a keen trap, constantly working to lure in smaller creatures and twist them into something of use. Finally, and perhaps most deeply, he is driven by his bitterness, a desire for some sort of vengeance to be brought upon the cruel, chaotic world he was born into. And he is more than willing to bide his time and play along to see this fate brought down.
Fears;; Although the cool and collected beast may claim otherwise, he, like everyone, fears things. Perhaps it is not the usual fear of darkness or death, but the things that haunt him stake out just as big of a part in his heart. First and foremost, Sindri fears his nightmares – fears that they will never be resolved, fears that they will, fears that they will plague him forever, or that one day he’ll discover he has no purpose whatsoever, and his dreams are just a throwaway from the chaos he was born into.

"ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ?"

Backyard wrote:I live a life of love
Hold me down
Hold me down
I live the life of letting go
Under a starlit night
I wrap myself in thin sheet of ice
Up there, the stars are crystallized

Find me in the backyard
Find me in the backyard
In the dark
Find me in the backyard
Find me in the backyard

'Cause you colour me clear,
Now what you, what you waitin' for?
Yeah you colour me clear,
Now what are you waitin' for?

See how my mountains turn
From blue to black
From white to gray
I'm a bird and a broken one
The drops illuminate and evaporate into a neon lake
I'm a beast and the vicious one

Find me in the backyard
Find me in the backyard
In the dark
Find me in the backyard
Find me in the backyard

//Iɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇғɪᴇʟᴅ//

xxxx--Lɪғᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ--
Element(s);; Death + Ice
For Sindri, his elements of Ice and Death work best in conjunction with one another – and although he can use one without the other, his attacks are more effective when combined.
Battle Score;;
Frostbreath [attack]— ice + death
To use frostbreath, Sindri exhales a blast of death infused ice shards – similar in makeup to acid rain, the deathly toxins are contained within minute shards, which upon contact with a body shatter, releasing the toxins into the victim. This attack is used to slow down and incapacitate victims, making it easier for the killing blow to be dealt. The toxins themselves sap the energy of the victim as long as they are in contact. As this attack is a blast, all in range are at risk of it – friend, and foe. Thus Sindri must be hyperaware of where he aims it.
Cry of the Damned [attack]— death
Sindri can channel the death throes of those who have perished on battle. It is a dreadful, discordant sound that strikes fear into the hearts of near him, along with momentarily deafening those who hear it. Although the sound itself can only be channelled briefly, the effect lingers, an uneasy feeling lingering in the hearts and souls of those who hear his cry.
Glacial Tide [attack]— ice + death
The largest of his attacks, both scale wise and damage wise. This attack is a force to be reckoned with. Although slow moving to start, the massive icy tide Sindri calls up picks up momentum and speed as it moves onwards. Although it appears to be normal ice, as soon as a victim is trapped, it begins to compress and crush their body, while simultaneously taking the victims life force and redirecting it to Sindri himself. Once again, this is an attack that does not distinguish friend from foe – it simply consumes any in its path.
Icy Grasp [utility]— ice
A multipurpose attack, Sindri can use the moisture in the ground to ensnare his victims, trapping them in place with ice around paws, limbs and tails. Although it does not deal direct damage, it is often used in conjunction with Glacial Tide to prevent his victims from escaping.
Wintertouched [utility]— ice
Wintertouched allows Sindri to resist the bite of frost or chill of cold. Although his thick pelt assists in keeping him warm, Sin doesn’t get cold as quickly as others, and it takes a few motionless hours for him to cool off even in the bitterest of temperatures. This comes in handy when he is directing large amounts of ice.
Aura of Ice and Death [passive]— ice + death
Any creature that comes within three feet of Sindri will begin to feel the effects of his aura that radiates off his body. It is a feeling of intense cold, growing colder the closer they get. Alongside the threat of freezing, strange, otherworldly whispers and a growing dread will begin to creep up on the individual. The closer they get to Sindri, and the longer they stay close to him, the worse these experiences will become.
Death Sense [passive]— death
Sindri is able to sense when a creature is near death – this is not something he can turn on or off, but simply another sense, such as touch, taste or smell. Although he has learned to tune it out, in battle it can be terribly distracting, although it also comes in handy after a battle, when he is finishing off the stragglers and odd survivors.
Stolen Life [heal]— death
Upon finding a creature near death, Sindri can take the last of their energy and use it to boost his own, killing the victim. This leaves an icy coating across the body, and the energy will only last Sindri as long as it takes for the ice to melt.

Rank;; In Merhik’s Old Pride, Sindri was high in the hierarchy. Many would have considered him Merhik’s closest confidant, if not his best friend, or perhaps the closest thing Merhik had to a friend. He was well aware of the goings on of the Pride, and had a hand in many of the atrocities committed – if not directly it was likely he masterminded them. In Ethereal’s New Pride, Sindri is given the rank of a warrior, subranked fighter. However, he has taken it upon himself to act more as a personal guard for Ethereal, the alpha his dreams seem to have directed him towards.

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ sɪɢʜᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘɪɴᴇs; ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ."

Armour;; When Sindri fled the homeworld, fearing for his life at the claws of the rebels, he didn’t have time to take anything with him, including his armour. This was terribly hard for him to do, as he’d had the armour since he was a mere nine years old, young and still seeing the world with eyes unclouded by judgement. It was beautiful – leather and cloth, well formed to his body and something that had weathered even the worst storms alongside him. For a time, he wondering about the benefits of recreating it – or finding something similar, however, after seeing the gilded armours of Ethereal’s Pride, Sindri decided to go for something a little different.

A fighter’s armour, this armour is lighter than his former set, and no longer crafted out of metal, but of a pale, light metal, similar in texture to ice. What his armour takes the form of is a dragon, the large, reptilian creature that humans once believe to roam their planet, the unpleasant Earth he was trapped upon after he fled. The dragons head is set between his horns, forelegs curling around to protect the sides of his face, while an elegant nosepiece extends out from the dragons chin. Elegant chains hang from his horns to the side of the helmet. Down his neck, the ridged plates make up the dragons neck, complete with spines that make it so any enemy attempting to bite down on his neck get a mouthful of sharp needles. His shoulder piece is reminiscent of wings, with the dragons long, ridged tail extending down his back to keep his spine safe from harm. Although light, his armour allows him to move quickly, and is often covered in a layer of frost, due to his colder than normal body temperature.

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ."

Nightmares wrote:This is what we have seen,
The darkness heralds only one thing
The End of Time itself

Hey old man, rest your head
You're breaking down inside
Armour's cracked, set to collapse
Damn you, don't you cry

I've ended lives, I've ended worlds
I guess I've done it all
Fire, and ice, and rage inside
How long 'til I fall?

Somewhere all my darkest fears are gathering
It's not enough to save the day
I can't escape my nightmares

Dreams have shown me who I am
A danger to myself
Trickster, feared, far from revered
So I must fear as well

Words and laughter, wearing thin
Breaking this disguise
Where do angels fear to tread?
How can I think to hide?

Somewhere all my darkest fears are gathering

Somewhere all my darkest dreams are gathering

xxxx -- ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ--

He was beautiful in the way that a glacier was beautiful – cold, unyielding and unstoppable, when given enough time. And time was all he had, on his own. He was a trap for smaller creatures, who, upon getting too close, would find themselves numbed, frozen, and unable to escape his gravitational pull. This was accepted – he was understood to be a danger, and cubs were warned away from the lion born of ice. In time, even his sister, the lioness born with him, would abandon the creature of ice and death to the elements, in an attempt to sustain her own life for just a few more days. He was born into the land that would today be called the Unknown – a desolate place, full of unpleasant surprises and uneasy nights. When he appeared from the dust, he was entwined with another lioness, one of light and love, stark contrast to his own elements of death and ice. He considered her to be a sister, but soon enough she found the drain of his oppressive aura too much – and one day she left. This was the first time, but not the last, that he learned the hard truth – no matter what, he will always, always end up alone. Around the time she left was the time his nightmares started. Frightening dreams that somehow seemed to scream truth – a spirit and a lion of ice, telling him he would play an essential role in the saving of the Alpha, that he must protect the alpha. The spirit would linger in the recesses of his mind, preventing him from ever forgetting that he must serve the Alpha. The lion made of ice would simply watch on, cool and calm and collected as he was unfamiliar. At first the dreams were simply that – dreams, and the lion who named himself Disraeli accepted that. But they grew more and more incessant, and eventually he was so wound up about the dreams he made a decision. He would leave the lands of his birth and travel go where he heard whispers of a lion who claimed to be Alpha, a lion named Merhik.

Upon joining Merhik, Disraeli found himself in a flurry of battles, refining his elemental control to kill. He worked best when paired with small, fast lions who could get themselves out of the way of his ice. When not fighting, he would discuss with Merhik, plotting strategy and how they could further benefit themselves, deciding upon a path that would lead to the ultimate defeat of the rebels. It did not take long for him to be accepted into the fold of Merhik’s inner circle. He believed Merhik to be the Alpha his dreams had told him off – and he worked hard to impress Merhik in every possible way. He believed he had some sort of connection with the air elemental, that together they would bring lionkind out of chaos and bloodshed. When the massacre of the Lake Cubs was ordered, Disraeli was right there amongst the throng, truly believing that this was the way to stop his dreams from crowding his head. He took out two of the cubs himself – one he killed its mother before its own eyes before tossing the tiny bundle into the screaming chasm of the lake. The other he simply scooped up and tossed into the burning waters. So desperate was he to stop the dreams that pounded through his head every night, he didn’t dare feel anything for those he slaughtered. The dreams didn’t stop. In consultations with Merhik, Disraeli discussed his concerns for the powerful lionesses wielding the element of dreams. It was eventually decided that the dream lionesses were to die. Disraeli, ever faithful to his Alpha, would carry this out. Again, at least two of the dreamers met their fate at his claws – only this time, everything changed.

Locked in a brutal battle with the youngest dreamer, Disraeli found himself maimed beyond repair. He killed her, yes, but at great cost – his left foreleg was in ruins. Tattered ribbons of muscle and skin, leading to a paw that would never again feel the earth or flex claws out of boredom. Disraeli knew death, knew it as well as himself. He saw what happened to wounds left unattended. His leg had to go, or his life would slip from his paws as easily as he took it from others. Thus, he removed the ruins of his leg, leaving a stump that would never be what it was. Fatally wounded as he was, he was no longer any use to Merhik – who could use an attack dog with only three legs? Thus, Disraeli was thrust from the inner circle, well aware that his death was being planned as he struggled to heal. After all, he knew too much for Merhik to let him live. And then, what seemed a sign from the Heavens that he was to live – Merhik was killed. It all gets blurry then. He fled from the rebels, with seven of his Pridemates. Through a portal and to another life, one of dust and misery, yes, but life. More than what waited for them on their Homeland, where sharp clawed rebels spoke dark words of their suggested fates. And every night, no matter who he killed or what he fought, his dreams came creeping in on tongues of death and toes of ice.

He was resigned to living a life on the planet known as Earth when everything changed once again, the cosmos giving him yet another chance at a new life. Lazarus brought an army to their doorstep, and leading that army? The lion of ice from his dreams – he called himself Ethereal, and Disraeli knew that this so called Time-Wielder was the Alpha he’d dreamed of so long, through so many thousands of years. Despite Ethereal not wishing it, Disraeli followed the others through the arch, determined to silence the nightmares that plagued him once and for all. On the other side, three thousand years in the future, Disraeli introduced himself as Sindri, determined to leave his life of chaos and nightmares behind. He would not repent for what he did, but he would weave himself into this new life, serving Ethereal, the one who haunted his head for so many years. Finally, thousands of years in his future, his dreams were silent.

--ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ sᴀɴᴇ--

Likes;; Sindri has a rather predictable palette of what he is drawn towards. He prefers cold, snowy or icy areas where he is in his element. He is drawn towards the sights of former battles, and spends much time on the Homeworld exploring the battles that were fought hundreds and thousands of years in his future. The history of their species intrigues him, although he is not always pleased with how all of it turned out. He likes the comfort of living in the pride, something he feels he fought for – even if it were a different shape than what they have today. Mostly, he likes feeling safe – for even with the Civil War of this era raging around them, nothing feels as terrible as the first hundred years of bloodbath their species experienced.
Dislikes;; Sindri is not keen on reminders of his past – he keeps far and wide (as best he can, at least) from the dream lionesses, fearing they’ll realize the nightmares that haunted him from so long. He has a strong distaste for lions of the Unknown – the brutal lands where he made his debut into this life. Lava, fire and other elements that thrive on heat and warmth are kept at a distance – they simply make his skin prickle. There are certainly parts of their history he doesn’t approve of, and believes if he’d been there he could have made some sort of difference. Regardless, he is here, and he handles this life as best he can.
Strengths;; Sindri is well equipped to fight from a distance, commanding large amounts of ice with which to ensnare and crush his victims. He works best when teamed with small, light, fast lions who can evade his sweeping attacks.
Weaknesses;; Especially with the recent loss of his foreleg, Sindri is not equipped to fight in close combat. His elemental attacks are better suited when he has some distance, and often require concentration that prevents him from multitasking.

//Tʜᴇ Cʀᴏssɪɴɢ ᴏғ Pᴀᴛʜs//

ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ
--Sindri has dreamed of Ethereal since he was a mere ten years old. Of course, for a long time he didn’t know who Ethereal was, and sought to quiet the nightmares in other ways, such as serving Merhik. Although he doesn’t know Ethereal personally (aside from what he’s seen of the Alpha, alongside his companions from the Old Pride), he feels a deep loyalty to the male – something that he himself can’t explain, for his nightmares have been a source of deep discomfort for the large male. However, his dreams have also been a strong guiding factor in his life, and now that they’ve led him to Ethereal, he is determined to see what the young Alpha has in store.

ʟᴜɴᴀʀɪᴀ

--Sindri has not met Lunaria for a fair amount of time. For him, it has been five days, but
in actuality, three thousand years have passed. He killed the dream lioness five days ago, so to see
her alive once more was a shock. Although he is aware of her (and the others) survival, he has
not actually spoken to her since returning to the current time. This is mostly due to his deep discomfort
surrounding the element she carries – dreams. If given the chance, he would avoid her, believing he was right
to kill her in the first place.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴍᴇᴛsᴀsᴛʏs

--Another of his victims from the Dream Lioness Deaths, however upon learning Metsastys lived, Sindri was filled with a deep disgust. Stys is the reason he lost his leg, and he is the reason she died. The tension between the two is unimaginable, and is so far the only reason he has avoided her. Should they meet, there is no doubt the encounter will end in violence, for Sindri believes he will never forgive her for what she took from him. At least, not while she lives.
x
x

sʏʙᴇʟ

--There is no love between Sybel and his murderer, Sindri. Although the two haven’t met face to face
in the current time, in the past Sindri was the cause of not only Sybel’s death, but
the demise of his mother too. He can still remember the horrified face of the striped cub as he
claimed the life of his mother before his eyes. Should Sybel and Sindri meet once more, they
will fight, each trying to claim the others life.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴍᴀʀᴇʟʟᴀ

--Marella was his final victim of the Lake Cub Massacre. He picked her up by the scruff of her neck, not thinking twice as he tossed her into the lake. Upon realizing she was alive, still a cub, and didn’t remember him, he became distinctly uncomfortable in her company. Although it is not the same discomfort that tugs at him around the dream lionesses, he does feel disconcerted in her presence – and she just won’t stop pestering him with questions! x
x
x
x
x

" ɪ ᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ."

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxx--ʜɪs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs--
A decade, a single decade out of an existence that spans over a century is all that Sindri has had of peaceful rest, unplagued by nightmares that haunt his every moment in the realm of dreams. His dreams, what he considers to be nightmares, began when he was ten years old, still wandering the planet of his birth. It is always the same thing – a spirit comes to him, telling him that the end of time is nigh, and he must serve the rightful Alpha or else lionkind as it is known will come to an end. Beside the spirit, a lion made of ice, his mane shards, his paws glossy and cool, and his whiskers dripping icicles, stands, solemn and silent, and unrecognized. At first, Sindri played them off as simple dreams. After all, it was a time when the species was young, so young, that few had died – he’d never before seen a spirit, despite his mastery over the element of death. It was only when the nightmares grew more and more constant that he attempted to do something about them – join Merhik. However, serving the ‘Alpha’ Merhik did nothing to silence the dreams. Nor did killing the dream lionesses. It was not until Sindri saw Ethereal for the first time that he slept a dreamless sleep – and he is now determined to serve the lion that made his sleep so peaceful. Whether or not these dreams are something more than the product of the chaos he was born into is unknown, however they have lead Sindri to believe his fate is tangled up in that of Ethereal.
x
x
x

//Eᴄʜᴏs ᴏғ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇs//

Sifters wrote: Sound is a wave like a wave on the ocean
Moon plays the ocean like a violin
Pushing and pulling from shore to shore
Biggest melody you never heard before
What if I were the night sky
I were the night sky
Is my lullaby to leave by

What if we hadn't been born at the same time
What if you were 75 and I were 9
Would I come visit you
Bring you cookies in an old folks home
Would you be there alone
And when the late summer lightning fires off in your arms
Will I remember to breathe no I never will
And if I could convince you that I mean you no harm
Just want to show you how not to need
If I were the night sky
If I were the night sky
Here's my lullaby
My lullaby to leave by
My lullaby to leave by
If I were the night

What if we hadn't been each other at the same time
Would you tell me all the stories from when you're young and in your prime
Would I rock you to sleep
Would you tell me all the secrets you don't need to keep
Would I still miss you
Or would you then have been mine

Sound is a wave like a wave on the ocean
Moon plays the ocean like a violin

It were as if he were carved from the very same ice that he commanded. His frost laden whiskers were the only indication that he was more than stone – they twitched, just once, while royal painted eyes fixed upon the small lion who bore the news. Disraeli couldn’t move – couldn’t speak, couldn’t think. For a moment, he even failed to feel the dull throb of his newly removed left foreleg. It was as if the world had turned to molasses, everything slow and syrupy. It was as if the prayers he had not made to nameless gods and dying stars had been answered. He would live. He would live, simply because Merihk would not. It hit him then, a wave crashing over his body that, no longer frozen, began to shake. Merihk, who, for the past hundred years or so (give or take a decade here or there), had been considered by Disraeli to be his best friend, was dead. No longer a part of this brutal existence, fighting for the meager scrapings that this planet had to offer.

Disraeli found he couldn’t quite catch his breath – he couldn’t seem to process this information. He was not upset, or he didn’t think he was. Had Merihk not died now, then it was more than likely that the large brute would have been killed himself by the Air Elemental. The world seemed to be blurring at the edges, fading in and out of focus. The little lion who had brought the news continued to yammer away, his voice a wavelength Disraeli was no longer picking up on. And then his words all came crashing down and suddenly, the world was thrust back into sharp, sharp focus. “Merihk is dead. They’re coming for us next.” Despite the miracle of the alpha’s death, Disraeli and his co-conspirators were not safe. They were on a planet now ruled by the enemy they didn’t know, as opposed to the one they did, and cherished. For one long moment, he daren’t breathe, before he turned sharply to his companions and stated only two sharp words, voice soft and rasping. “The Arch.”

Theme Songs wrote:Backyard – Of Monsters and Men
Sifters – Andrew Bird
Nightmares – Chameleon Circuit
Frozen Pines – Lord Huron

" ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ."
Last edited by lichenfeather on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me