♥~ Breezeyheart's character thread, no posting please. ~♥

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♥~Breezeyheart's character thread,no posting yet,WIP.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Ripplefur Gladeheart or Gladefeather's dad.Other Kits Are Not Know Of..png
Ripplefur Gladeheart or Gladefeather's dad.Other Kits Are Not Know Of..png (177.97 KiB) Viewed 53 times

Name:
~Ripplefur.
Rank in clan:
Warrior.
Kits:
Three kits:
Gladepaw.(Name is Gladefeather later on.)
The other two are unknown, but he will find them later on.
Markings:
A neon green pawprint with three small dots on his shoulder, is made of berry paint to show his rank and kits, the three dots are to show the number of kits he has.
Ref of him was made on deviantart.com, you can find it here at: Neikoish's create a cat game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved for Alkaios the JMD.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm

~Reserved for Alkaios the JMD. My baby boy!!!!<3<3
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved for Lilia lace the JMD.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:57 pm

~Reserved for Lilia lace the JMD. My baby girl!!!!<3<3
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved for a future JMD.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 pm

~Reserved for a future JMD. <3<3
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Celestial Sweet Breezes Stables: My horses characters.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:01 pm

a sign with flowering vines on bottom says wrote:Welcome to Celestial Sweet Breezes Stables.~
Named so for the calming celestial breezes
(of that which are sweetly scented like flowers)
that flow through the green grassy fields and pastures of the stables.
You read the sign and get bored, so you walk on.

You walk five feet pass the sign, and onto a path. A sign is to your left. This one says:
a sign with flowering vines on bottom says wrote:<- Onward to the left is the road to town. Onward directly ahead is the forest. Onward to the right is the stables ->

You read the sign, and decide after awhile to head on to the stables. There's no harm in looking at the horses. You think to yourself.

Hours seem to pass by, before you even reach the stables. Your mouth is now dry, but just as you start to think that is all just a wild goose chase. You hear the familiar whinny of a horse, and you've reached the stables. Now you are very tired, from the trek up the path. And you start to wonder how in the world, anyone even makes it up here to the stables. You sigh out of relief as you walk in the stables, the shade inside refreshing and invigorating you. You walk on until a sign catches your eye.
a wood engraved sign says wrote:Belli.♥

You read the sign, and a beautiful pure-bred Andalusian horse. Shyly pokes her head out, over the wooden stable door. This beauty must have been the one whinnying. You think as you gently stroke the Andalusian's neck. Maybe your name is Belli? You think to yourself. "Is your name Belli?" You ask, even though you aren't sure that she'll answer. The Andalusian whinnies, and shakes her head up and down in reply. "I'll take that as a yes." You say. Then you find a filled out form of some sort, clipped onto a clipboard. Of which is hanging from a string on a hook near Belli's stable door. It says:

Name:
Belli.

Name meaning:
The meaning of Belli is: Beautiful. The origin of Belli: is French, Italian. Belli is derived from French origins. Belli is a variant transcription of the name: Belle. Belle also means beautiful, and is of French and Italian origins.

Show name:
Belle of the ball.

Species:
Pure-bred Andalusian horse.

Exceeds in:
Dressage and show jumping.

Physical Description:
Belli is quite muscular, and elegantly but strongly built. A perfect specimen of a young mare of pure-bred Andalusian horse origins.

Ambitions:
To someday have visited all of the countries of the world, and to befriended (as many she can) of horses and animals who live in different countries. She, also hopes to to someday to be, the world's best show jumping and dressage horse competitor.

Personality:
Shy at first
Belli is very shy when you first meet her, so it can take her awhile to get used to you at first. But after she has become, accumulated with the fact you are her friend. She can very quite friendly, kind, and caring. Basically she just needs some time, to get to know you better before she opens up, and shows her true self. She, is only this way for fear of losing, the chance to become friends with anyone and everyone. Because of the fact that most judge her before they even know her, normally thinking that she is stuck up, selfish, and isn't kind in anyway, only for the fact that she is beautiful.
Friendly, kind, & caring.
Belli is very quite friendly, kind, and caring. Belli is very friendly, much so to the point, she'll try her best to make friends with, well just about anyone and everyone. There isn't a horse or animal in the world that Belli won't try to make friends with. Belli is very kind, much so to the point, that she'll share a treat with you, and she'll even stand head to tail, with another horse to help swat away flies out in the fields. Belli is very caring. She cares deeply about her friends, and she would risk her life to protect them. Since she doesn't know what she would do without them.
Determined, adventurous, & brave.
Belli is very determined, adventurous, and brave. She is so determined, that once she's set her mind on doing something, nothing can stop her from completing that task. This makes achieving her goals very easy, since she works very hard to achieve them. Belli is very adventurous, she loves going to new places, seeing new faces, making new friends, and hearing new sounds. This makes going to riding competitions, all the more fun for her, since she goes to new places, sees new faces, makes new friends, and hears lots of new sounds. Belli is very brave, so much to the point, that hardly anything scares her. There for she isn't one to be afraid of the unknown, she enjoys going to new places, so the unknown doesn't sound all that scary to her. However there is only four things that scare her, snakes, spiders, roaches, and the thought of losing any of her friends.
Easily spooked by loud noises, cautious, & protective.
Belli, like most horses is very easily spooked by loud, and unsuspected noises. So, storms and other unsuspected loud noises spook her. Belli is very cautious, when she has been spooked by a storm or another random loud noise. Otherwise, normally she isn't very cautious. Belli is very protective, if you were to befriend her, she would protect you with her life. Other then being very protective of her friends, she is also very protective of her rider whom is also her caretaker. She will risk her life to protect her friends and her rider at all costs.

History:
WIP.

Interview with Belli:
I talk in bold. And Belli talks in italic.
WIP

Favorite food:
Sugar cubes, sometimes an apple.

Favorite activity:
Running through the grassy fields outside her stable.

Best friend:
Sable (Sable with wine.)

Going to new places. - Going to new places; Well, as you know Belli very much enjoys going to new places. So, naturally she loves going to new places. Since there is always so much to do, so much to see, and lots of new animals (other then horses) to befriend.
Seeing new animals/horses. - Seeing new animals/horses; Well, it's always fun to see animals, that she wouldn't normally see where she lives. She loves seeing that everywhere you go, that there is always different animals to see, then the ones that you normally see at home.
Making new friends. - Making new friends; Well, who doesn't love to make new friends? uou Belli, is one of the group that loves to make new friends. So, she enjoys making new friends, and making new friends often leads, to great new memories that she'll always remember.
Hearing new sounds. - Hearing new sounds; Well, why wouldn't hearing new sounds not be great? New sounds often lead her to new animals of which whom she can befriend. So, she loves new sounds.
Winning. - Winning; Well, who doesn't love winning? Belli sure does love winning. Winning is very satisfactory for her, it gives a reward for all of the hard work that she did. So, of course she loves winning. Winning is the best!
Running. - Running; Belli enjoys running through the grassy fields outside her stable. It's invigorating to be able to stretch her long legs by running through the grassy fields outside her stable. So, she loves running.

Dislikes:
Snakes. - Snakes; Well, of course are very scary, especially to a horse, so she is deathly afraid of snakes. For one could bite her, and it could be potentially poisonous. However she does like gardener snakes, since their bites are harmless to horses.
Spiders. - Spiders; Well, of course are very scary, even to a horse, there for, she is deathly afraid of spiders. For one could bite her, it is very unpleasant since spider bites itch like crazy, and it could be potentially poisonous as well.
Roaches. - Roaches; Well, course are just very gross, they carry hundreds of diseases, and are just plain unsanitary to find in your stable. And that though is just gross... Ew... ouo
The thought of losing any of her friends. - The thought of losing any of her friends, well, Belli isn't sure of what she would do, if she lost any of her friends. Because they mean so much to her, and they have always been there for her when she needed them most. So; losing any of them would be a great lost to her, and she would mope around her stable, refusing to eat, unsure of what to do, since her friends mean everything to her.
Storms - Storms; Well, despite being brave, Belli is easily scared by loud and unsuspected noises. So, you can understand that storms easily frighten her, since they normally catch her by surprise.
Losing. - Losing; Well, even though she is a kind soul, she loves to win. So, losing is quite devastating to her, since she normally does her very best to win, without any cheating required.

You walk on pass the Andalusian horse, who whinnys sadly as you walk away. You hear more whinnying in the stable next to the Andalusian, and you continue on walking for more five feet. And you see a second stable, with a Paint x Mustang mix horse as it's occupant. Who was sticking her head out over the stable door, looking out at you in curiosity. You see a sign on the stable door.
a wood engraved sign says wrote:Sable♥

What a beautiful horse. You think as you gently stroke the Paint x Mustang mix's neck. I'm sure that your name is Sable, since that is that sign says your name is. You think to yourself. "You must be Sable." You say loud out absentmindedly. The Paint x Mustang mix whinnies, and shakes her head up and down in reply. "I'll take that as a yes." You say. Then you find a filled out form of some sort, clipped onto a clipboard. Of which is hanging from a string on a hook near Sable's stable door. It says:

Name:
Sable.

Name meaning:
The meaning of Sable: Sablé is a French round shortbread biscuit, originates in Caen, in the province of Lower Normandy. The French word sable means "sand", which is the term French bakers use when the English use the term "breadcrumbs", as you rub the cold butter, flour and sugar together at the start of the recipe to make texture like breadcrumbs (or sand) before adding the egg. (From the Sablé Wikipedia page: Which is here.)
Show Name:
Sable With Wine.

Species:
Paint x Mustang mix horse.

Exceeds in:
Cross country riding and barrel racing.

Physical Description:
Sable is quite muscular, and elegantly but strongly built. A perfect specimen of a young mare of Paint and Mustang origins.

Ambitions:
To someday beat a pure-bred horse at barrel racing. And to to someday, to be the world's best cross country riding & barrel racing competitor that she can.

Personality:
Friendly, kind, & caring.
Sable is very friendly, and she loves meeting new horses. Normally she'll greet any horse that she sees with a friendly "Howdy, ya'll! I'm Sable with wine.... Pleased to meet ya! But ya'll can call me Sable for short." Sable is very kind, and she hates to see her friends be sad, scared, or crying. This really sets her off, and she normally will be determined to find out, who dared to hurt her friends feelings. Because: When you mess her friends, you mess with her. So, you better be prepared to mess with her, if you dare to mess with her friends. Sable is very caring, she cares deeply about her friends, and that's why she hates to them be sad, scared, or crying. This is also, why she is very protective of them, because she cares deeply about their safety and well-being.
Determined, adventurous, fearless, tough, & brave.
Sable is very determined, adventurous, and brave. She is so determined, that once she's set her mind on doing something, nothing can stop her from completing that task. This makes achieving her goals very easy, since she works very hard to achieve them. Sable is very adventurous, she'll go into the unknown without a second thought, especially if her friends are in danger and need her help. Sables is very fearless and brave, so much to the point, that hardly anything scares her. And she's tough to the core, and down to the very last fiber of her being. However there is only one thing that scares her: the thought of losing any of her friends.
Easily spooked by loud noises, very cautious, competitive, & protective.
Sable, despite that she hates to admit it, is very easily spooked by loud and unsuspected noises. So, storms and other unsuspected loud noises spook her. Sable is only very cautious, when she has been spooked by a storm or another random loud noise. Otherwise, normally she isn't very cautious. Sable is very competitive, and she hates to admit though, but she can really let her competitive side get the best of her. Normally her close friends do easily forgive her, for letting her competitive side get the best of her. Especially since she always apologizes for her actions. Sable is very protective, if you were to befriend her, she would protect you with her life. Other then being very protective of her friends, she is also very protective of her rider of whom is also her caretaker. She will risk her life to protect her friends and her rider at all costs. And if you are to insult or harm her friends, Well you'll be in for it, if you even attempt to do insult or harm her friends. She doesn't take any guff from strangers, especially if they mean to hurt her friends, through words or physical harm.

History:
WIP.

Interview with Sable:
I talk in bold. And Sable talks in italic.
WIP

Favorite food:
Apples, sometimes a carrot or a sugar cube will suffice.

Favorite activity:
Running through the mud puddles, that rain creates in the grassy fields outside her stable.

Best friend:
Belli. (Belle of the ball.)

Getting dirty. - Getting dirty: Well, being a country raised horse, this is one thing, she and the horses from the city have nothing in common with. Horses from the city normally despise being dirty, it probably has something to do with being raised in within the city limits. Since Sable just loves to get dirty. Normally her favorite way to get dirty is: To run though the mud puddles after, it's just rained in the grassy fields outside her stable.
Winning. - Winning: Well, who doesn't love winning? Sable, well, she sure does love to win. Winning is very satisfactory for her, it gives a reward for all of the hard work that she did. So, of course she loves winning. Winning is the best by far!
Running. - Running: Sable enjoys running through the grassy fields outside her stable. It's invigorating to be able to stretch her long legs of hers, by running through the grassy fields outside her stable. So, she loves running.
WIP, will fill out more tomorrow.

Dislikes:
Seeing her friends hurt, sad, or crying. - Seeing her friends hurt, sad, or crying: Well, normally seeing her friends hurt, sad or crying. Tugs at her heartstrings since, she knows that she didn't keep someone, from harming her friends in someway. This angers her to know that someone was attacking, or insulting one of her friends, and she didn't know about it until now. Even though she is angry that someone hurt her friend, she normally asks kindly, her friend who is crying or hurt, "What's wrong?" Then after getting the reply, she seeks out the cause of her friend's harm, normally giving whoever did this. A good thorough talking to, about what they did wrong.
Roaches. - Roaches: Well, course are just very gross, they carry hundreds of diseases, and are just plain unsanitary to find in your stable. She isn't very girly though, so if she sees a roach, she's plum liable to stomp on it to kill it.
The thought of losing any of her friends. - The thought of losing any of her friends: Well, Sable isn't sure of what she would do, if she lost any of her friends. Because they mean so much to her, and they have always been there for her when she needed them most. So; losing any of them would be a great lost to her, and she would mope around her stable, refusing to eat, unsure of what to do, since her friends mean everything to her.
Storms - Storms: Well, despite being very brave, Sable is easily scared by loud and unsuspected noises. So, you can understand that storms easily frighten her, since they normally catch her by surprise.
Losing. - Losing: Well, even though she is a kind country soul, she loves to win. So, losing is quite devastating to her, since she normally does her very best to win, without any cheating required.

More horse OCs will be added as I adopt them or make them :3

Art: (This area houses all horse OC art.)
Sable and Belli: Best friends romp!
More art will added as I make or color it in. :3
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved.~♥

~Reserved.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved.~♥

~Reserved.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:02 pm

~Reserved.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥~Reserved.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:02 pm

~Reserved.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved for Knight the wolf.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:04 pm

~Reserved for Knight the wolf.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me