The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Donations welcomed with open arms!

Postby Tammanae » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 am

Mihochi wrote:
white . horse wrote:
Mihochi wrote:Oh my gosh thank you so much <3 She will be well loved!

That wasn't the code drop. That is just a check of everyone who went for a charactor, you didn't get that one just yet.

Oooh ok I have never done this before my bad :3

It is explained on the list that it is not the CD but the compendium of everyone going for a character this week. Please remember to read so that you can make sure of what is going on, especially if you have never done anything along the lines of character adoption before.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 am

Pet's ID Tag:
38}
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Orion
Species/Breed:
Australian shepherd
Reason You Want It:
I've absolutely adored Tripp's designs. To find that he donated one that is such a beauty as this...Wow! It's amazing! I can tell you right now, Orion would be used as an important character in my newest comic, Monochrome Alley Ways. I've been waiting until I've found that perfect character, and Orion has taken the cake. I'm pondering whether or not to make an animation out of Monochrome Alley Ways, and if I do, I'll be sure to give Orion his spotlight which he so rightfully deserves. I'd make plushies of him and love him forever.
History/Background/Other:
"Long ago, in a land far, far away, there lived a peaceful race called the Pallet People. They were a kind, gentle people, colourful in design and personality.Then one day, a terrible tyrant appeared, known only as the Monochrome King. The Monochrome King was a horrible creature, indeed. He stole the colour from the Pallet People, determined to make their world colourless. Then, one day, a hero arose, as if out of thin air. Clad in purple, this hero fought the Monochrome King valiantly and won. This hero, as soon as he came, had disappeared once again, never to be seen again."
Or so the legend says.
Orion was born on the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year (November 11, 2011), in a litter of four pups. Orion was different from his brothers and sisters, though. He was purple! For this, his mother cherished him as a sign of good luck. "You are destined for great things, young one," she said to him.
At age 3, Orion met with a grey, black, and white older wolf. He addressed himself as the Monochrome King, and proceeded to attack Orion, leaving the younger with a scar across his left cheek. Apparently, this was the Monochrome King from legend! Orion set on a journey to kill the Monochrome King once and for all. The aftermath of this will be explained in Monochrome Alley Ways.
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
wip
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Yep! And I will never ever ever ever ever a million times forget about him!!!!
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:57 am

Hey everyone I'll be getting the code drop done now.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 am

I decided not to do art for mine, I just don't have the time right now. :c
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting CS... » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:04 am

Creature's Name: Moki.
Image:
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1258905&size=large&format=auto&rev=1352655603[/img]

Species/Breed: Punk Dog.
Preferences:
- Please do not change her design in a huge way.
- You can add accessories.
- Give her a cool name! C:
- I would prefer if you did not breed her. Having a mate is OK.
- Give back to Agency if no longer wanted.
Link Art Link: Link to where I made her.
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? No.
Last edited by Quitting CS... on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Filla » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:10 am

Definitely adopting soon!
Filla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 am

Th13f wrote:I decided not to do art for mine, I just don't have the time right now. :c

Novawolfy wrote: Definitely adopting soon!

These are not something that needed it's own post. Let's try to avoid spam guys.

Also I'm noticing that many donations coming in have some rather strict rules to be followed if their future owner. This really prevents an adopt from being considered.

Please think twice if you're piling rules and rules on a character you're donating before you do. Maybe you're not ready to give it up.
Last edited by The Agency on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am

Thank you for the preference-fitting revamp, Lirrie. It was gorgeous. c:
I'll definitely be applying for Wheatley in the near future. ^u^

Tam, Tripp, Apple; all, if there's ever anything I could do to help out (thinking of a creative event or new layout, etc. or doing revamps, etc.) you just let me know. <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 am

Code drop

JerseyDusk - Please add more to your form
LoneWolf2013 - Please add more to your form

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 13

Name You'd Choose for It: Fresco.

Reason You Want It: I've always had a thing for horse designs, and this guy is no exception. I love his natural colouring- something I always go for in a character, no matter what the species- and his personality is so clear in the image. He's dynamic, and I really like the way he seems to stand out amongst the others; he's different in a subtle way, and I think that's why I'm so drawn to him. If I got Fresco, he would have a home on my character thread with all my others; the link is in my signature. I would write about him often, and get as much art as I can afford of him. I may even roleplay him if I get the chance- and find one special enough to use him in <3

History/Background/Other:

335 BC - Carpathian Mountains.

There's some times that I just want to put my head down and sleep. I swear, it wouldn't hold anyone up if we had a day's rest- we've been marching for a week solid. I'm tired, and the other horses have just about had enough. The sky is overcast, the mountains looming ominously ahead- a constant reminder of what we're crossing. Soldiers dart this way and that, fighting to get themselves dressed, others having a battle of their own trying to rouse exhausted horses from the ground. To my left, Hector fiddles nervously with my saddle cloth. Sighing wearily, I drop my shoulder, allowing him to sling it over my back. I'm not going to be difficult today; my rider is pale and his lip trembles. In all, Hector is just a colt- away from his family and faced with a battle he has no business being in. It's different for me- I'm a war horse, it's my job. But him?

"Hector, get on up- you're holding everyone up." Snaps the General, striding past to clout him around the head with a scroll. A spike of protectiveness jolts through me, and I reach out and bite Julius on the arm- so he knows how it feels. The General curses, glowers at me and skulks away, rubbing the bruised skin with resentment. That brought a small smile to Hector's face, and he places a gentle hand on my cheek. "I guess he had that coming." He says quietly, gripping my reins with pale knuckles. "Do you think they're hiding up in the mountains, Fresco? The King says we'll flush the enemy out like game birds, but I'm not too sure. All this training on flat ground, we're unprepared for the mountains, and the men are so tired. Most of the horses are footsore- I'm so proud that you've made it this far-" He pauses, no doubt contemplating the many horses that passed into the afterlife on our journey here, to tired to carry on. "Are we going to die today?" Hector bites his lip, and blinks as if he's got dust in his eye.

Barging him with my muzzle, I remind him not to cry- but not too hard. I've grown to care strongly for this skinny young boy, who sleeps on the ground beside me rather than on bedding like the other soldiers.

Mountains or not, we're coming out of this alive.

x.x.x.x

We'd made it about halfway up the first passage before the altitude began to affect us. The King rode ahead, flanked by the shield bearer, and we horses of the guard spread behind him in threes, followed by the rest of the cavalry and several hundred mercenaries. To be honest, I don't think this was a particularly wise decision, especially as we're trying to be as inconspicuous as possible; what says war like one thousand three hundred armed soldiers, after all? Our hooves clattered on the stony ground, sending shivers of pain up my bruised feet as we walked. Hector sat lightly upon my back, supporting his own weight in an attempt to make things easier for me- it didn't, but I appreciated the gesture.

I had been fortunate in placing, though- something that certainly eased the struggle. To my left is the steady body of Jupiter, and on my right is Apollo; two horses I know very well. We've stopped again, for a blessed rest. Hector dismounts, tethering me. "Back in a moment, Fresco. I'll try and bring you back an apple from the food packages." He tells me, hurrying past the rest of the horses and disappearing into the crowd. I watch him fondly. He's come so far in the past few weeks, and I can't help but enjoy his soft voice and careful hands. Beside me, Apollo flinches every now and then at the echoes of the mountains, his blue eyes fearful. Jupiter seems withdrawn- but we're all to tired to speak to each other. A few feet away, I can see the bulky paint form of Kosta; I instinctively pin my ears back at him, and he squeals a challenge but now is not the time.

I lower my head and drift into a restless sleep.

x.x.x.x

When I wake, my entire world is turned upside down. People are running. Flames lick up from the dry grasses, and smoke fills my lungs. Soldiers are shouting, cursing with fear and anger- horses are screaming. The commotion is so sudden that I barely have time to react before I notice strange horses and men storming through our camp. We've been ambushed. The clash of swords and the thunder of hooves drown out my thoughts, and with a furious whinny I rear up, flailing my legs in the only defense I know. My halter tugs me down again, but the force of my protest quickly snaps it, and I find myself in the midst of the fight. Cries of pain fill the night, and I can barely see through the haze of smoke and fear, but somehow I manage to move; dodging through the enemy. A spear grazes my flank, but the adrenaline keeps the pain at bay. Only one thought consumes my mind, and keeps me running.

Hector.

Somewhere, Hector is in this battle. And he's without me. I can't protect him if he isn't with me- and a burning shame fills my gut at the notion that he could be hurt. I should have stayed awake- I thought desperately. Then maybe I'd know where he was. My wild charge is knocking men flying, but I don't care- they dive away at my approach. I briefly recognize Apollo's golden coat in the distance, flickering in the light of the flame- his rider astride him. That should be me. I'm panicking now- what if Hector is dead? It would all be my fault- I was a disgrace, I had abandoned my rider.

With a pleading cry, my gallop slows to a broken canter, and I eventually stop- beaten. I just wanted to fall to my knees. There was no sign of him, and the smoke was beginning to consume me- a hacking cough rising in my throat. Faces passed, soldiers fell- I was oblivious to it all.

And then a voice I recognize. The familiarity is enough to bring me to my feet again, and I gain a second wind- flying through the dirt to the only family I know. Hector is trying to fend off an older man, blocking his advances with the shaft of a broken javelin. A trickle of blood runs down his pale face, and he clutches an open wound on his chest; but he's alive. Alive. I charge towards him, and at that moment he turns to see me, his eyes lighting up with hope. We collide with force, and he swings himself up and onto my back- together we speed across the battleground like spirits. Fire crackles in our ears, and I am blinded with perspiration, but I feel Hector lean forwards in anticipation of something- so I take a huge, trusting leap into empty space. For a moment, I think we're falling- weightless- but then we connect with ground again. Grass. Soft grass.

We're out of the flames, on a clear plateau hidden from the burning campsite by trees. Around us are the survivors of our cavalry; most injured, but all alive. Hector slides down my neck, and throws his arms around me, burying his face in my mane. I feel him crying softly against my skin, but this time I don't headbutt him. He's allowed to cry.

Sometimes the only way to win a battle is to lose it- though the sting of running away is fresh, as I gaze around at my friends, feeling Hector close to me, it was worth it. We lived, and that was the greatest prize of all.

[made using this]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1112991&size=large&format=png&rev=1344206617[/img]

Mihochi wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 25
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Musa
Reason You Want It: I adore the colours and although the pattern is quite simple the colours just compliment each other perfectly. She reminds me of a mosaic which is why I chose the name Musa, which means Mosaic in Latin, I have a Latin theme to my character names. I very much like the pattern and I love the colour purple, her colours and pattern are not over powering, she is just a really gorgeous character.
History/Background/Other: Musa is the Keeper of the Ancient Ruins of Orbis. She guards the spirits who reside in the tombs there, many people come to try and steal the treasures that are there, but she will not allow it. She does take her job seriously but she tends to leave the job to her subordinates so she can go and play and explore the ruins. However, if anyone manages to get into a tomb, they are unlikely to get back out again, many traps has Musa set up not to mention the spirits who wander aren't too keen on you leaving either. Although Musa can not cause physical harm herself the spirits that help her guard the ruins are quite capable. She is loved by all who see her and many humans and creatures wanting to venture into the ruins have been kept at bay by her mere presence; understanding flooding through them when they look into her eyes.

[img]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w486/Bluethunder114/donation1_zps46853cf2.png[/img]

Also I'm noticing that many donations coming in have some rather strict rules to be followed if their future owner. This really prevents an adopt from being considered.

Please think twice if you're piling rules and rules on a character you're donating before you do. Maybe you're not ready to give it up.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 am

wesleydog wrote:Thank you for the preference-fitting revamp, Lirrie. It was gorgeous. c:
I'll definitely be applying for Wheatley in the near future. ^u^

Tam, Tripp, Apple; all, if there's ever anything I could do to help out (thinking of a creative event or new layout, etc. or doing revamps, etc.) you just let me know. <3

thank hun <3 i quite loved doing it
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups