Cloudy Leopards V.3 <3 - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - Cloudy Days Litter!

Postby Stårry » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:59 pm

Username: Stårry
Litter: Cloudy Days
Number: 6
CL Name: Ichthyn
Personality/Backstory: Ichthyn, born blind, regained his vision when he came to what he calls the edge of the world. He looked up after an adrenaline filled chase to sniff the air for any traces of his pursuer. There, his vision came into existence, and above him were the constellations beside the most magnificent Aurora borealis.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastCottagecat » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:59 pm

Username: midnightFOXO
Number: 9
CL Name: Mō fubuki
Personality/Backstory: caring, Lazy, Friendly
ToastCottagecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm

Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Number: 1
CL Name: Beau
Personality/Backstory: Beau is a shy CL, she loves rainy days because at the end she appears next to the rainbows, dancing and singing a soft melody.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:19 pm

congrats winners!!
Last edited by ggez on Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileyistired » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:45 pm

Username: rileyistired
    CL Name: Trixie
    Personality/Backstory: Trixie's bright exterior hides a timid personality, one that shies away from all things to do with other cloudy leopards. While she would love to have more friends to call her own, she is very nervous about reaching out. In her free time, she daydreams about funnel cakes, amusement park rides and finally making memories with the friends she's always wanted to have.

Number: 3
    CL Name: Luna
    Personality/Backstory: Truth be told, Luna is scared of the dark. Her favorite time of the day is morning, when fresh dew sits on top of blades of grass and cold mist wraps around her paws. When the sun hides its face, Luna rushes to her home to hide away from whatever creatures she fears hide in the dark.

CL Name: Calypso
    Personality/Backstory: Calypso's heart is often too big for her body; she rushes to help friends without thinking for herself. Though she loves to give gifts, advice and her love to everyone she meets, Calypso does hope one day she will receive the same love she gives.

Number: 7
    CL Name: Calum
    Personality/Backstory: Calum loves music, he can often be found on subways listening to underground musicians. Though he doesn't have much to offer them, he steals quarters from passengers' pockets and drops them into the guitar cases and hats while they play. He sleeps beneath the subway seats and travels across the state of New York searching out new music.

Number: 8
    CL Name: Arabella
    Personality/Backstory: Arabella very easily gets excited and giddy. Seeing snow fall from the sky makes her spring to action, throwing her entire body into the powdery piles; snow excites her just as much as seeing the first flowers of spring bloom, rushing to pick flowers and make bouquets for friends!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy ^_^ i'm riley
forever shleepy
current dreamies: raven dog & ur bengal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogboss123 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:55 pm

Username: Dogboss123
Number: 2
CL Name: Sakura
Personality/Backstory: Sakura is a CL that loves to look around everywhere they go, but don't let them take you anywhere they have a poor sense of direction. If you were to ask what Sakura's favorite thing were they'd tell you that it would be a cherry blossom tree. Sakura is a proud, adventurous, and bubbly CL.
Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yozora My Beloved <3 - TH
Dogboss123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:10 pm

Username: Rosemoon
CL Name: Georgia
Personality/Backstory: Sweet as your first bite of apple pie in September and as charismatic as a bard with a love song. Georgia has a silver tongue that she's learned to use quite well when it comes to getting things she wants. Maybe there's something she's hiding behind those peony petal eyes.

Username: Rosemoon
CL Name: Vale
Personality/Backstory: Vale has an aura that screams to the heavens, "save me from this wretched world cold and cruel", and she always hopes someone will one day answer that call and be her true love. She with wild imagination and strong ambitions. She is a force to be reckoned with and she hopes one day someone will extinguish the flame burning in her heart.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Username: littleminicooper
CL Name: Schreave
Personality/Backstory:
Schreave is an elegant cloudy leopard. Everything about this soft kitty is graceful, noble and modest. She walks with her head high and has a soft spoken voice.

CL Name: Soraya
Personality/Backstory:
This soft and kind cloudy leopard is good hearted and curious about everything around her. She would give you the clothes off her back if you asked. Most of her friends would describe her as enchanting, gracious, and full of love.

CL Name: Lilith
Personality/Backstory: Llilith is quite the ambitious little thing. She wants nothing more than to achieve her goals. She is very passionate about writing, and wants to become a world famous author!

Number: 4
CL Name: Casimir
Personality/Backstory: Casimir is very clever and witty, always finding a way to get what he wants. He can be quite stubborn and does not like when things don't go his way. Some might say he was a little spoiled as a small leopard.

Number: 5
CL Name: Basil
Personality/Backstory: What is the one thing this leopard loves more than anything in the world? The simple answer is food. Basil wants to become a famous chef, creating new and exciting dishes for all to try!

CL Name: Orchid
Personality/Backstory: This sweet girl is a homebody. She would much rather stay in, reading a good book, than going out on adventures. She is very shy and takes a while to get to know.

Number: 7
CL Name: Sterling
Personality/Backstory: Sterling is extremely mysterious. He comes across as blunt, bossy, and conceited. Sterling likes to take the lead and rarely lets others make decisions.

Number: 8
CL Name: Solace
Personality/Backstory: This kitty is very go with the flow and laid back. She doesn't care what she's doing as long as it's with her friends. She is very loyal to those she is closest with.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:52 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Number: #1
CL Name: Rainbow
Personality/Backstory: Rainbow is a cheerful little leopard, and she's always up for playing with others. She loves hide and seek, tag and lots more games! This playful friend will be here for you no matter if it's raining or shining!

Number: #2
CL Name: Blush
Personality/Backstory: Blush was found lost and alone in a little cave when she was just a kit. Nobody was there for her, so when her owner found her, her face lit up like the sun in the clear blue sky. Blush loves humans and other animals, and she adores the clouds!

Number: #3
CL Name: Night
Personality/Backstory: A funny creature, that Night! He always stays up late to stargaze, and he loves telling jokes. Nobody can inhold their laughter when he tells a one of his many jokes and puns!

Number: #4
CL Name: Savannah
Personality/Backstory: Savannah is a big mystery! She may be shy, but she's very clever. In her free time, she makes scientific potions and notes about her discoveries, and some of the neon potions she makes are stunning!

Number: #5
CL Name: Moment
Personality/Backstory: Moment never stops to breathe. Running, running, running, his life is all about running away. But not always, not from his owner, not from his friends.

Number: #6
CL Name: Beau
Personality/Backstory: Found when there was a meteor shower, Beau is the prettiest leopard her owner ever found. Anyone can take one look at her and they'll imediately want to be her friend! Beau loves the word friendship more than anything.

Number: #7
CL Name: Ghost
Personality/Backstory: Ghost is a thunderstorm and a half. Anywhere he goes, there's either chaos or very loud sounds! At least he's friendly, though!

Number: #8
CL Name: Snowfall
Personality/Backstory: Snowfall loves snow, because it's all about snow! Snowglobes, snowflakes, everything with snow! She loves building snowmen, too!

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Username: Sp1ritW1sh
CL Name: Iris
Personality/Backstory: Iris is a very happy leopard. She's charismatic, outgoing and is very much an extrovert. In her free time, she enjoys watching the clouds float by and pointing out what shapes they look like!

CL Name: Veronica
Personality/Backstory: Veronica can be a very bubbly leopard, but prefers to be alone. She often finds herself wrapped up in her books, and especially loves reading horror or murder mystery books.

CL Name: Marcus
Personality/Backstory: Marcus is a blind leopard, who despite being blind, can still sense the clouds fairly well. He loves sitting with his friends at night and listening to them describe the night sky to him. He's very helpful and loves to make his friends happy.

Number: 4
CL Name: Dawn
Personality/Backstory: Dawn is a very composed leopard, and often finds herself the "mother" of her friend group. She continuously puts others needs before her own, but does it on her own will because she cares for everyone she meets. She's the type of leopard that would fight for you, both physically and argumentatively.

Number: 5
CL Name: Esmeralda
Personality/Backstory: Esmeralda is a very noble leopard. She descends from a line of leopards that used to be royalty, and uses that to fuel her ego. She can be very condescending and rude at times as well.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me