Cloudy Leopards V.3 <3 - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - Cloudy Days Litter!

Postby Fishkin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:06 pm

Username: fishkin
Litter: Cloudy Days
Number: 8
CL Name:Nebulus
Personality/Backstory: It's difficult to know the limits to your power... sometimes it's not easy, the clouds roll over as he begins to cry. Sometimes when Nebulus gets really sad, there will be a lot of snow on the ground the next morning. Most people love it, they can make snowmen or go sledding and that helps Nebulus feel a little better...sometimes all he needs is a hug and the snow (and sadness) melts away.

Username: fishkin
Number: 3
CL Name: Starlight
Personality/Backstory: Starlight is a pretty regular leopard, but he's got a love for stargazing. He owns a cabin up in the woods where he's got an array of blankets that he lays out in the middle of the night. He listens to the sound of the animals around him and stares up at the stars, pointing out to no one, in particular, each of the constellations that he can find.

Username: Fishkin
Number: 2
CL Name: Moschino
Personality/Backstory: Moschino is a racecar driver, think of Barbie if she'd been recruited by Nascar. Her fur goes well with the bright blue and pink car she draws in sponsors as much as she does flowers at the ends of her races. She knows all the tricks of the trade and has won the Nascar Championship a few times, she's good at what she does and she knows it.
Last edited by Fishkin on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:06 pm

Username: wafflefloof
Number:2
CL Name: peaches
Personality/Backstory: Soft and gentle. Very sweet and very rarely mean. She does collect feathers.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:07 pm

Username: crowthefrostyfloof
CL Name: Summer Nights
Personality/Backstory: Summer Nights is a passionate Cl who cares about others and enjoys the sun but only images of it due to the actual sun hurting them
Last edited by crowthefrostyfloof on Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannibal<3 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:07 pm

Username: Hannibal<3
CL Name: Starry
Personality/Backstory: Starry never liked the sun, as they slowly turned to crave the night, so did their body, turning into the night sky didn't startle Starry though, they actually embraced it, showing it off everywhere they went, happy that they now could be who they always wanted to be and comfortable in their own skin!
╔═════════════╗

Image Image

╚═════════════╝
Hannibal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanillachapstick » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:08 pm

Username: vanillachapstick
Number: 5
CL Name: Ecto
Personality/Backstory: Ecto is a sweet but rather naive leopard; his connection to the astral plane overwhelms him unexpectedly and often leaves him in situations he struggles to get out of on his own. Despite this, he's unceasingly optimistic and takes joy in the small, normal everyday bits of life.

jackie | adult | she/her
mod / artist for Sweetens
trade me!
vanillachapstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:09 pm

Username: bappledilk
Number: 1
CL Name: Spectrum
Personality/Backstory: They say that at the end of the rainbow, you’ll be granted good luck, and this leopard knows that it’s true! Growing up, her family never believed in things such as luck or karma, and told her to get her head out of the clouds (haha get it). Try as they might, little Spectrum always believed, the reason being, good luck finds her wherever she goes. From pennies on the street to four-leaf clovers in the fields, she’ll gladly share her luck with all 7 of her friends!

Username: bappledilk
Number: 2
CL Name: Candy
Personality/Backstory: She was born in a rare place known as Stratus, a magical place unbeknownst to most of the world. Growing up in such a majestic place, she grew to love gazing at the stars in the sky, since when you’re above the clouds, it’s the most beautiful sight to behold up there. Although she lives on Earth now, and has a lot to learn about life on the ground, she still dreams of that beautiful place she grew up in, and gazes at the stars and clouds in the sky to this very day.

Edit: I just now realized I forgot to add my username, I am such a dork. o_o
Last edited by bappledilk on Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melsxinyi » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:15 pm

Username:MEISXINYI
Number:5
CL Name:Thunder
Personality/Backstory: The saying "green with envy" does not apply to this Cl, even though they are green. And even though greens skies come from thunderstorms, they aren't anything like it. In situations like confrontations or fights, they try their very best to calm their opponent down or escape. If nothing diplomatic or peaceful is possible, and they fear for their life, they will fight. They can expand their clouds with the water vapour from the air and like how static electricity works, they can summon lightning. most of the time their thunderstorms are intentional, only when they are uncontrollably angry will they get unintentional thunderstorms.
melsxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliceMorte » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:18 pm

Username: AliceMorte
CL Name: Midnight
Personality/Backstory: She doesn't remember being born, but as her first memory is of her hearing the wish of a child she believes that she was born of children wishing upon the night's stars. She is very caring and playful, her favourite toy being a small plush shooting star. She is great with children and loves being able to snuggle up and look out the window at the night sky every night.
    ImageImageImage

" Every day is Halloween "
    Alice 👻 she/they 👻 ©
    I love my cat & coffee <3
    Owner of Petite Poppettes
    {werm drawn by appleschloss}
AliceMorte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneArtist14 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:19 pm

Username:⊹*˖ThatOneArtist˖*⊹
Number:8
CL Name: sleet
Personality/Backstory: sleet seems very cold and hostile at first, with his ice cold stare and snowy weather.(1) But that couldn't be far from the case.(2) Once sleet warms up to you, he is the kindest and most joyfilled Cloudy Leopard around!(3)

Xxxx/xxxx/xxxx
❞𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆link link AkumiIrako ©⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
nunca va a dar. Nunca te decepcionaré,
nunca correré y te abandonaré.
Nunca te haré llorar,
nunca diré una mentira.
Nunca me daré la vuelta y te lastimaré
ThatOneArtist14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:19 pm

Username: Cherryfreeze
CL Name: Snowdrift
Personality/Backstory: He was born on a snowy night, and so is fond of similar nights as such. Snowdrift enjoys basking in the quiet, and the soft snowflakes that flutter to the ground, and He chases that fleeting moment whenever he is able. He's a rather introverted cl, and gets overwhelmed by large gatherings of others very easily.

Username: Cherryfreeze
Number: 6
CL Name: Borealis
Personality/Backstory: Borealis is a rather sheltered cloudy leopard. she doesnt know how many things work, and is rather gullible, but is rather friendly and easygoing, despite her shortcomings. She loves to try new things, and even moreso when its with the friends shes made outside of her overprotective guardians watchful gaze.
Last edited by Cherryfreeze on Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me