The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 8/28 Adorable Revamps!

Postby The Agency » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 am

KoowieTheDog- need to work on your form
Aysan1 & lavapony- fluff your form up

Cuteblueroo wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Number 24

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:

Britta

Name means:

It is English, Irish
It means "Strength"

Reason giving name:

Britta just seemed to fit her to me. I think her pretty coat and attractive eyes may take away from the inside, plus she has a lot of inner strength.

Female

Reason You Want It:

Well I just fell in love with her design the moment I saw her, the mix of the blue and natural colors is very appealing. I would just like to have her in my little collection; To be able to purchase and draw her, to write up her history a little better, and to of course, love her.
History/Background/Other:

Major Wip

Background:

History:

Question and Answer:

AnsweredByBritta wrote:Basics

Full Name:

Britta BleuTails
So Im told thats my last name, I'm not too sure though

Nicknames:
People think it is fun to call me "Britt" to others it sounds like they're saying "Brat".
Yes, lovely nickname.

Sex:
Female
If I was a human, my age would be about 16 3/4's
Birth Date:
January 21st
Death Date (If character has died):
The nerve?! Asking when I'll die? You want my money? Ehh
Birthplace:
I wouldn't know
Current Residence:
Hmm, that my dear is quiet a secret
Race (If human then state nationality):
A wolf, thank you ever so much

Appearance

Height:

1' 3"
Weight:
72 Lbs.
Body Type:
Hmmph
Eyes:
A lovely purple
Hair:
I don't have hair, I have fur.
That would be shades of brown, white and aqua

Skin:
I don't knoww
Distinguishing Characteristics/Markings:
I have none
Physical Flaws/Birthmarks/Scars:
I don't have any.
Honest

Actually she does, she has a jagged cut on the back of her right forearm, you cannot see it though because of her fur and where it is.
Usual Attire:
Little aqua colored ribbons, occasional earrings
Tattoos/Piercings:
Ears
Other Accessories:
Meh.

Personality

Personality Traits:
Somewhat social, usually always hungry for something, friendly
What annoys him/her?:
When she is ignored or looked over
What makes him/her happy?:
Chinese food
What does him/her think is disgusting?:
Infections
Greatest Fears/Phobias:
Being abandoned by all she loves, dying alone, needles
Patience Level:
In the middle
Self-esteem:
Close to high
Does him/her fit into a certain clique (goths, jocks, preps, etc.)?:
Britta falls into the clique thats sometimes talkative, yet sometimes quiet? Possibly even nerdy.
Hobbies/Interests:
Britta loves to write, hang out with her closest pals and cook

Favorites:

Color-
The color of her eyes, that shade of purple. Or aqua
Food-
Chinese food or soup
Place-
A tree by a pond
Animal-
A wolf
Clothing-
(If shes anthro)
A shortsleeve shirt, skinny jeans, ballet flat shoes, and a possible beanie cap

School Subject-
History
Music (genre)-
Mild rock
Books (genre)-
Adventure and Romance
Movies (genre)-
Comedy
Season-
The transition through Spring and Fall
Time of Day-
Noonish
Holiday-
New year

Least Favorites:

Color-
Red
Food-
Spicy stuff
Place-
Anywhere with mucky weather that makes it hard to breathe
Animal-
Reptiles
Clothing-
Jumpsuits
School Subject-
English
Music (genre)-
Country
Books (genre)-
Horror
Movies (genre)-
Horror movies or Boring movies
Season-
Winter, sometimes summer
Time of Day- Noon
Holiday-
Black Friday
Yes it is a holiday, and who can deal with the rush?!

Personal

A brief description of your character's history:
You'll hear it soon enough
Long-term Goals:
To become a better wolf each and every day.
Short-term Goals:
To talk more?
What does he/she think of him/herself?:
Not talkative enough
If he/she could have one wish, what would it be?:
To be more outgoing and a little more upbeat and interesting
What other wishes does he/she have?
Idk.
How did your character die if they did?
Old age.
Belongings:
Picture of her family when they were all happy together
Prized Possession:
Her pictures and memorys
Religion/Beliefs:
No idea yet...
Political Preference:
If people aren't going insane then the government's doing just fine.
Darkest Secret:
Why should she share that?
Guilty Pleasures:
Unknowm
Does he/she keep a diary or journal?
She remembers everything she needs to in her head.

Relationships

Family Living With:
Aunt and Grandma
Family Situation:
Dead brother, cruel parents
Former Friends:
None
Current Friends:
Zanie and Harv
Former Love Interest:
None
Current Love Interest:
Secret
Former Enemies:
Nobody
Current Enemies:
Parents and people that killed her brother
Losses:
Her brother and her once happy family
What does he/she think of people?
Too happy, loud and sassy
What do people think of her/him?
Too quiet, somewhat boring
What do his/her friends like about him/her?
Rarely freaks out at things, shes trustworthy and totally sweet and nice
What do his/her friends dislike about him/her?
That she doesn't bother to make any friends, even though people want to be her friend
Why do his/her enemies hate him/her?
Nobody really hates her
Popularity among Peers:
Pretty cool but needs to be social
Student
Affiliations (rank if there is one):
?
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Relationship Status:
Single
Hate anyone?
People that killed her brother, parents, and people that look her over
Killed anyone?
Everyone used to say that she killed her brother, but now not so much
Would you and your character get along?
I think so, if she needed I would stand up for her. I sometimes wont shut up so she may get annoyed.
Would you like to hang out with your character?
Sure ^^
Would your character like you?
I hope so ^^

Abilities/Achievements

Achievements:
Leaving her dis-functional family
Failures:
Saving her brother
Education:
Very high education

Abilities/Powers:
Can see in the dark, has alot of inner strength
Skills:
Fighting, flexibility, reflexes
How strong is he/she?
Average
How high is his/her IQ?
I'm not sure, I know it's very high though.
What would his/her average grades in school be (even if they don't attend)?
A average

Health

Diet:
Eats more vegetables than junk so shes more or less healthy from that standpoint
Exercise:
She runs alot
Bad Habits:
Being quiet, doesnt even try to make new friends, staying up too late
Physical Health Problems:
The scar on her right forearm was from glass, and she thinks a shard may be actually in her leg which is the hypothesis for why that leg falters at times
Mental Health Problems:
None?
Hygiene:
Clean :'D

[/i]

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Yes, I fully understand the responsibility I have for this character after adopting. That I will not give her away or sell away, to return her here if no longer wanted. Rest assure she will have a wonderful home if put into my care.

Thank you.

Revamp2
Revamp1
Original Image

ƜσℓʌɛƨǤσЯαωя wrote:

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel Number 50

Image of pet

Alassiel
[Ah-ahs-see-ell]
Alassiel means Joyful.
I think this name would suit her quite well.
Why?
Because she has a very happy personality. She's always cheerful and joyous and always wants to make others happy as well. She wears bells that chime like a happy melody. Her favorite holiday would be Christmas of course and Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. All in all, she's a very happy creature and her name would signify this.

Reason You Want It:
How can I explain it? I was scrolling through and taking a look at all the characters with no intention of trying for one. And then I came to her. I quite honestly fell completely in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. I rushed back up to read the rules and such because I hadn't before because, like I said, I had no intention of trying for one. I was merely browsing. Though her design is somewhat simple, I find it to be wonderful. I've always wanted a character similar to her but I've not been able to find one until now nor have I had the time to create one. She's just perfect ♥ Those little bows on her are just adorable too ^^ It's a good combination of colors. I just.. I don't even know how else I can explain why I want her so badly. I just fell in love with her, simple as that ♥

Personality -
Always joyful and optimistic, Alassiel is a very hyper and social girl. She simply loves to be around others. It makes her happy. She's much am more of a leader than a follower. She's always coming up with fun ideas to share with her friends. She enjoys nature, her favorite season being Winter. She loves to play in the snow and pine forests. Plus, Christmas! Alassiel loves to talk to others and joke around with them. She tends to talk a lot when she's around her friends. She's very smart, brave and courageous, but sweet. This girl has a very big heart and she loves her friends and family without restraint. Always there to comfort those in need. She has a special spot for the young. She loves to play with them and make them happy. Their laughter is music to her ears. Alassiel is also very motivated. She strives to complete every task to be best of her abilities.

Likes -
Christmas
Winter
Snow
Friends
Songs
Playing
Laughing
Telling Jokes
Making Others Smile
Outdoors

Dislikes -
Hot Weather
Sadness
Anger
Rudeness & Arrogance
Bullies
Dark, Scary Things
Liars

History -
Alassiel rarely received the attention she deserved from Flower, her vain, self-absorbed mother. It hurt her to hear the other does whispering in disapproving tones behind her back, yet she never truly understand why. It was true, Flower wasn't incredibly popular among the others. With their mother being too busy for them, Alassiel (sometimes called Allie) and her siblings were practically raised by the other mothers. To them, she was an endearing little doe, yet horribly shy. She was always the one that stayed where she was told and never really wanted to leave the older females' side. It was safe there and she didn't want to go anywhere else, yet she desired to grow and be out there in the world as soon as possible. Some of the other kids teased her about it, calling her weak. As a result, she rarely played with them, or ventured outside, though she wanted to. Silver usually stayed by her side so she wouldn't be without the company of another fawn and sibling. It was always Cal who was the more popular, confident one. And so, it was with some encouragement, Allie did eventually get outside more often when they were older. The mothers would let them run around outside. That was when she realized that the outside world really wasn't that bad after all. She stilled stayed within eye shot of her mother, despite the fact she didn't really care, but it was mostly out of obedience than fear.

Then came her 6 month mark. It was a dark time for the three siblings. Flower had eaten something that had been tainted and rotting from the inside. She died soon after. Even though she was not particularly close to her, Alassiel was grieved by this loss and to see her brother dismissing it carelessly. To this day, she still holds a deep sense of regret for not knowing her mother long enough, not knowing what that kind of love was like. After she was apprenticed as a maker of herbs to one of the most reliable, quiet members of the town, well, not much changed. Mentor and apprentice were very alike in personality, and swiftly formed a strong bond. Allie loved her mentor, loved her apprenticeship, and loved her training.

Yet again and again, it was always Cal who stole the limelight. Alassiel has always been fond of her brother, yet it was her protectiveness that drove a rift between them. Ever since their mother's death, she decided it was her responsibility to care for Cal and Silver, even though Cal was independent and set in his way. It always appeared as though he excelled at everything she did not. This wasn't as true as it appeared. Alassiel found her saving grace in what she'd be trained for. Delighted that she wasn't in her brother shadow when it came to this, she focused almost entirely on the skill, and became quite proficient.

No one was more surprised than Allie when she was called on by her mentor to be told that she had learned everything he'd had to teach and she'd done better than he'd ever imagined. She had learned faster than any of his previous pupils. He commended her dedication to the tasks she set herself.

All good things come to an end though. Not long after this, the three siblings went out to the forest together. The trio wandered around the forest looking just enjoying the day. They weren't as cautious as they should have been. It was later on in the day and the sun was slowly sinking. Before long, it was dark and they wound up getting themselves lost. After wandering through the forests aimlessly for what seemed like hours, they slumped down to the ground in exhaustion. They were cold, hungry, tired. What happened next wasn't very preventable. Through the deep dark woods came a large bear, savage and full of blood-lust. It managed to get both of Alassiel's siblings before anyone could have done a thing. She bolted. It was that or die herself. Sometimes, she wishes she had. She takes a large amount of the blame for their deaths on herself because she reasons they would still be alive if she hadn't wanted to go out into the forest so late and suggested to her littermates they go out together.

Time heals your wounds. Allie has found the strength to move on from her past. She's found happiness again in her friends and in her work. Now, she's happy and joyous and always cracking jokes. She loves to laugh and play games. After moving on from her past, Alassiel has had a pretty good life.

I most definitely understand this.
I always take responsibility for my characters ♥

I hope I did everything correctly C:

Original Image

Th13f wrote:
Th13f wrote:Pet's ID Tag:
This beauty resides in Kennel 13.
Image of pet
Hmm... This was a toughie, I'll admit. But I finally decided on the name Aquiline.
I have decided to keep Aquiline a girl. I simply could not imagine her as the opposite gender, unless it was a joke.
Species:
Platypus Badger Wolf Mix
Reason You Want It:
First of all, look at this beauty! With such little preferences, I'd love to give her a home in my character thread!
~History~
(Told in Aquiline's eyes)
It was a warm summer evening the day I was born. The crickets serenaded my mother as I curled up next to her, humming softly.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Omigod, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU FOR AQUILINE!!!!!! >w< I'll finish her backstory and upload it on here, I swear.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electriic » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:02 am

Oh Britta!
Thank you guys so much, I was meaning to come up with an amazing history for her, afraid I wouldnt win without it. I'll try even harder to come up with it now that I own her
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
Electriic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 am

Ya know I just realized we actually have an entire post dedicated to new cages.....

we should probably use them lol.

Also thank you Tripp for taking care of the CD. This weekend was a busy one for me.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 am

Pet's ID Tag:
29}
Image of pet
Nakina.}
An unusual name for an unusual girl! Heehee, hi! I'm Nakina, but you can call me Naki. What's your name?
Whaaaaaaa? Wasn't it obvious that I'm a girl?!?!
Reason You Want It:
History/Background/Other: wip
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:01 am

Applefiend wrote:
Ya know I just realized we actually have an entire post dedicated to new cages.....

Also thank you Tripp for taking care of the CD. This weekend was a busy one for me.

Well there is not use for the moment as I saw that I few kennels are opened after the recent CDs. But yeah, there is a post for kennels above 75

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 am

Nawee wrote:
Applefiend wrote:

Well there is not use for the moment as I saw that I few kennels are opened after the recent CDs. But yeah, there is a post for kennels above 75

Clearly we have the space to go on without them. It's just really funny that it's been there all this time and I totally forgot those kennels existed. eue; We should...probably just leave donations open for a bit lol.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 pm

^i am totally for this^

also np c:
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Donations welcomed with open arms!

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 pm

You need donations?

I'M ON IT.
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Donations welcomed with open arms!

Postby The Agency » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Here at the Agency, we realized we had a whole bunch of open kennels we didn't even know we had open!

Because of this we're going to keep donations open for quite a while! Please keep donations to a 5 maximum.Just because donations are open for a long time doesn't mean you should donate for the sake of donating. Make them count!

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me