The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 am

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff. Please remember that if you are trying out for the same character again this week, you must repost your form~

Kennel 5

Lirrie

Kennel 11

KoowieTheDog

Kennel 18

Mozerella.

Kennel 65

Toki&Bel
Beautiful Insanity
GLambert

Kennel 67

sugarkitty.
Ardra

Kennel 68

wildwolfspiret

Kennel 72

KillerGramcracker <3
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 8/28 Adorable Revamps!

Postby OceanBlast » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey guys, so sorry for my extremley boring and bad form I made for a horse a long time ago, I was an idiot then >.< I may apply for a few soon ^^
hey everyone, I'm rose! but u can call me ocean. I a pretty basic person but my interests include art, photography, sleeping, and tea (u can probs guess where I come from lol). if u need any help w/ anything just send over a pm! I'd be glad to help <3
OceanBlast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm

so..yeah i kind of have a funeral to go to today so i may not be able to do drop, but i'll try
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 am

Tripp wrote:so..yeah i kind of have a funeral to go to today so i may not be able to do drop, but i'll try

Don't worry about the code drop Tripp, if it gets done it gets done. If not it'll just be delayed a day. I don't think anyone here has a real issue with that. Sorry to hear about your circumstance.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Future refrences, please only pm the angency account IF you have a PROBLEM, do NOT post us your form. if you post on the thread it makes it easier for tam to list whos going for what.

also yes i am also counting the pms i got, but from this point on, no pming this account your form for adoption.

wildwolfspiret- fluff your form up a bit and i would recommend pm-ing the designer/artist/donor your question :]
(though to be honest i've always considered "anthro" just a two legged version of the actual character, never saw them as a different character, to answer your question i really don't care if you write her as a "anthro" in her history)

Lirrie wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 5

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It: Draco

Reason You Want It:

Lol when I first saw this guy he belonged to my friend (Bluethunder114) corse she had a diffrent username back then, anyway I liked him back then but I knew I would probally never get a chance to adopt him because it seemed like she loved him alot. I was suprised to see him here, and delighted, I finnaly have a chance to try and get him. <3 As an explaination for his speices I first thought Houndoom because he sorta looks a bit like one XD.

History/Background/Other:

Name: Draco
Type: Dark
Breed: Mutated Houndhour
Sex: Male

Personality:

He is rash in behavoir sometimes and hostil toward all trainers because of his past. He is friendly towards pokemon though and will rescue them if he can. All in all he is a big softy when it comes to pups, and arceus help you if you hurt any because he can and will take you down. Despite his friendly personality towards other pokemon he can be a trifle harsh if he thinks their wrong or are offending him.

History:

Story:

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes

KoowieTheDog wrote:
Work in Progress! c:
I messaged Rebel's original owner and she gave me permission to use these pieces of artwork listed below in my form. Thanks bluethunder114!
{x}{x}

Pet's ID Tag:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Rebel

Species:
Canine/Dog

Breed:
Timber Wolf

Reason You Want It:
I've seen his design around, and its goregous. I've always wanted a character that has the black and red color scheme. I think he is a very pretty character, let alone his design is unique and very cool. Three-tailed dogs have always been a favorite of mine so I think he is pushing into my heart saying, "Let me in! Let me in!"

I actually have writers block, and i've had it for about a half of a year, and I think this boy may have just cleared it all up. The story I have planning for him is unfolding my head, different starts and middle points and endings. He is amazing!

I also think he would make for a very cool roleplay character, I need more and I think he could fit the role. He is pretty vice-versal and can be used for many things because of his species, and design!

I trotted back to my den, with a squirrel in my mouth, dropping it at the foot of the door as I trudged in and lit a candle.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Mozerella. wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 18
Name: Mabelle
Species: Nourrait
Flavour: Banana donut with strawberry icing and lots of sprinkles

Reason You Want It:
Her revamp is stunning! I'd have to say it gives her much more character and individuality now. I would like her simply because she is a bright and cheerful character but also and old, ancient creature that could have lived for many, many times our own lifetimes. She has the potential to be so many things, and I would love the chance to give them to her. Mabelle is a beautiful character that I would take care of dearly.

Past:
My race is one of the oldest on this earth, so old we don't even have a name. We are a special race of creatures that watches over everything, and brings peace. But one of my race decided that he didn't like bring peace to the world, others sought out new ways to bring peace. His name was unknown, the one against our core belief. He banded together many followers, and through selection breeding created what is now known as the Dying Widows. They are so called because their life time is only a quarter of what the others are. But it is still a very long time. Nourrit was the maker of the other sub-species, a race rightly named after himself. The Nourraits. They sought to bring food into the world in new ways, but in doing so they made themselves so much like the food. I am such a creature. It's funny really. You aren't born looking like the food. My species was clever that way. You see, the Dying Widows wanted to take over in ruling all we strive to take care of. As a defense mechanism, the Nurraits are born like the colours of the forest until we develop a taste for one certain type of food. I know what you're thinking. How you we possibly obtain all the foods in the world in just one small forest? Well, we just can. This taste starts to develop the same type was reach maturity, around 100 years old. Oh yes, 100 is the equivalent to your human 10. We, the Nourraits and the Originals, can live up to 10,000 years. The Dying Widows can only live to 2,500 years. But that should have been easy to work out. I, Mabelle, am only 268 years old and I have seen you humans develop into great beings on this planet. I am a Donut Nourrait, to be precise a banana donut with strawberry icing and lots of pretty sprinkles. I developed a fond liking with such a food, and today could not go a day without eating one. My best friend is a Dying Widow called Angel, and our families are at war.

Now you know the general background on my species, it's time to tell you specifically about me.
I was born in 1744, a time where Captain Cook still hadn't found that lonely island you call Australia. Well, I can tell you now that, in my opinion, is was and still is one of the most fascinating places in the world. All those unique animals! Anyway, getting back to my birth place. It was on a dark summer night, right in the middle on a lightning storm. I know, again, what you're thinking. Corn central. But it's true, I was born in 1744 in the middle of a lightning storm in a hollow in the oldest oak tree in the valley.

Present:
insert current story here

Future:
insert future story here

wip. will pretty this up later.

reposting for this round ^^

Notes to self:
- check dates
- think of a better name for Mabelle's species, possibly Alaqua
- historical events in 1744;
February 8 French/Spanish fleet leaves Toulon
February 9 Battle at Toulon (French/Spanish vs English fleet of Admiral Matthews)
February 22 Battle at Toulon: English-French and Spanish fleet
March 15 French King Louis XV declares war on England
May 17 French army takes Austrian Netherlands
May 31 French troops conquer Kortrijk
June 6 France and Prussia sign peace treaty
November 23 English premier John Carteret resigns
November 25 Austrian forces pillage and kill Jews of Prague
December 31 James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble)

old image

Ardra wrote:
WIP
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Kumiko
Reason You Want It:
I would like this character because when I first saw her in Tripp's gallery I completely fell in love. She has my favorite colours on her, and is just has a simply amazing design that is a good combination of white and black paired with the dazzling blue of her eyes and nose, as well as the lighter blues/blue-almost grey that make up some of her markings. I just feel a connection with this design and character as if she really WERE my character. I have an inspiration to write a story about her in full detail, and found myself doodling her in class after a test I was taking was over. So as for the reason why I want this character, its because I just fell in love with her, simple as that c:.
History -
Like any other baby, Kumiko was born to a proud mother and father who already had such big expectations for their darling little, newborn pup. From an early age Kumiko was taught about the world around her, what was good to eat, and what was not. How things worked in nature and what grew in what season. Kumiko was a good listener, and an even better learner. What she did not tell her parents was the fact that she saw little blue floating fire-like orbs that danced and bobbed every which way.

Not long after Kumiko was about five months old, her mother passed away from a bear attack, or so her dad told her. This made Kumiko value and love knowledge even more, as it was the only thing that she could hold on to, and it was real to her, wereas the knowledge of her mothers death didn't seem real. She continued to study per her dad's request, and even if he hadn't requested it, Kumiko would have continued to learn instead of focus on the grief bubbling up inside of her. She dreamed of becoming a traveling scholar to pass along the word of love and life and the natural world, and she focused on this and learning as the months went by, finally finding a place where she could be happy again and not think about her mother to much.

As soon as she was a year old, Kumiko's father gave her a beautiful blue-large orbed necklace and a shining blue lantern. She loved the gifts, but was confused as what she would need them for, as the young female had made it very clear she was going to be a traveling scholar. As soon as the blue ribbons with the beautiful gold bells were tied around her two tails, dread filled inside of Kumiko, and she finally understood what it meant to see those little fire-orbs, and that her parents had known all along she could see them. Her mother had had similar ribbons and bells tied to her five tails, but instead of blue they were read, and the bells had sounded sweet and pure, Kumiko remembered, wereas the bells on Kumiko's tails sounded harsh and loud.

Her mother and father had never spoken to her about the destiny she was supposed to fulfill, but at a year old and with her mother's death, Kumiko's father decided it was time she join in on the 'family' business. He explained to her that her mother's death wasn't from a bear attack, but from something gone terribly wrong with a mission she had been sent on. When Kumiko asked what this mission was, her father just shook his head.
"I have no idea, my dear, for the quests we are sent on are for the reciever's ears, and the reciever's ears alone. You are now next in line to carry on your mother's work, the collecting of lost souls."
Kumiko rejected this idea fully as she was going to be a traveling scholar, and when she and her father got into an arguement, the little female picked up her presents and ran.

Kumiko ran, and ran, and ran until she finally collapsed outside of a long abandonded den in the middle of nowhere. She blinked, dazed and drained from running for so long and so far, the presents her dad had given her that morning as the sun was rising laying next to her. Why had she even brought them along? She wasn't planning on continuing her mother's line of work, so she should just leave them behind now... and yet... Even as Kumiko lay there, ignoring the items, she couldnt help but feel protective of them.

The female lived in the cave for a year or two, word of her fathers search for her had reached her ears thanks to the friendly owl who lived in the tree above her cave and was often her companion late at night when she couldn't sleep. When word had come that her father had met his death, Kumiko mourned his loss and finally made her decision. Slipping on the orb collar and picking up the lantern, Kumiko bid farewell to the owl and began a long journey that has never fully ended.

In the beginning it was all trial and error at collecting the lost and wayward souls in her lantern, but Kumiko eventually figured it out and has found easier ways to collect them, and then sending them off to the beyond when it was time. This is what Kumiko does still to this day.

Personality -

Flirtacious
Kumiko loves to flirt, even if it is just harmless flirting. However she never flirts with people she doesn't know well enough because she doesn't like people getting the wrong idea. Her friends all know she is joking, and they love to joke right back at her when it comes to flirting.

Intelligent
She is extremely intelligent in the ways of the world, and not so much book smarts. Her parents focused more on teaching her how the world works, how people and other creatures work, etc. When it comes to worldly problems she can usually fix the issue, or give advice on how to fix the issue. Sometimes, however, it takes her days, even weeks to figure out a certain problem, but she wont rest until she gets the answer or at least helps in the slightest way.

Quiet
Kumiko doesn't speak often, she is the type to sit and listen to a conversation and gather information about her surroundings and the creatures involved in the conversation, as well as the conversation itself. She is extremely shy when it comes to meeting new people, but eventually when they get her to warm up to them, they find she is still just as quiet as the day they met her. Kumiko only speaks when either spoken to, or if she has something she needs to say.

Secretive
When it comes to Kumiko's business, no one knows it. Ever. She may no everyone elses business, and not because she is nosy (because she is far from it) but because she sits and listens to conversations. However, no one knows her business. She never speaks, so no one knows what she does in her spare time when she isn't with friends, or how old she is, or even her full name. Kumiko is very secretive and when asked about her past, she just waves her paw and mutters something about it not mattering, and 'Lets just focus on the here and now'.

Hard-Working
Never a day goes by when Kumiko isn't telling one of her friends about hard work and how it can get you a long way. She never does anything at 50% of her effort, or even 100% of her effort. Everything she does is with 110% of her best effort and she will not stop until everything is perfect and not a single detail is out of place. She believes hard work will get you somewhere in life and if you just sit around waiting for the leaves to change, or an opportunity to come around you will waste your life away.

- The Beach
- Winter
- Solving Problems
- Art
- Roses
- Mysteries
- Singing
- Music - Mainly Violin music
- Horror Films

Dislikes
- Romantic Comedies
- Summer
- Rude/Pushy people
- Apples
- Drama
- Black Magic
- New Moons
- Birds
- Mornings
- Crowds

KillerGramcracker <3 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Lacey
Reason You Want It:
When I came here, after someone dropped the hint that I may like her, I was searching, and they where right. I sat and stared for a few moments, just kinda wondering if I really wanted her, or if I was just upset from defeat. It was made clear after looking her over, that yes, I was in love. It wasn't fake, or temorary, it would last a lifetime. I want her to love and hold, to draw and wright about. To roleplay and feature on my site. She may not be able to be my fisona, but theres no rule agains MIC (Most Important Charicter)
I will write a short story of her

The night had been long and hard. Lacey lay, exhausted from travel, on the cold forest floor. She could smell the wound received from that fox. How long had it been? Days? Weeks? Hours? She had lost track. Her stomach screamed for food, forcing her to get up. The festering, puss filled wound made her growl with pain. Lacey limped forward, through the river, trying to make it out to where she could get a meal. WHen she passed by a dear charcas, freshly killed, she dove on it. Little did she know, this was a human's kill. When a bullet wizzed passed her head, Lacey yelped and jumped back. The human looked enraged, almost like he could scream. Lacy couldn't run, so she closed her eyes.
"RUN YOU IDIOT!"
Lacy was suddenly bowled over by a large male with black and white hair. She then watched him leap at the human, and a pack of manny others fallowed after in a pile on. Lacey stood there, wide-eyed at the pack. When the male walked up to her, she was shivering. He nudged her forward, towards the deer.
"This is yours, correct?" He murmured.
Without further prevocation, Lacey dug in, taking her fill. She turned around, only to have her nose rub against the male's. He gave her a smile, and put a paw on her shoulder.
"Come, stay in my pack with me. You will be much safer." He smiled.

~A few months later~
Lacey woke up, and smiled at the male beside her. She had begun showing, and he was overjoyed.
"Nikolii, wake up" She cooed.
"I am up, Lacey, my dear" He yawned, "I would never keep my mate, the mother of my pups, waiting"

Toki&Bel wrote:
omg

that
character
//dies

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Fidelity ( Fide )
Male //would it be all right to change the gender?
Reason You Want It:
I don't usually seek for anthro characters at all, and don't favor to draw anthros. But Fide would be an exception. His simple yet cute markings are exactly what I like in unnaturally designed characters and brings out a few stories from my mind. He just looks so cute ;u; <3 Not to mention that I been listening to nevershoutnever, and this character just fits so well to their lyrics which is just like - imagination mind debacle. haha.
☂○○○○○○♫
"and I knew this is going to bloom into something beautiful "

Fide was a young kitten that died during birth in a cold winter storm.
Reborn as a young star spirit, when he opened his eyes to the world - surrounded by many animals that had died as young but rebirthed like him in a warm, dazzling floating cloud in the sky. While he doesn't have any memory of his mother or siblings, all spirits gets a "pull" to their blood related kins. Fide watched over his 7 siblings and a lone mother, guiding and protecting them through their hardships. After a few moons, realizing they didn't need him anymore, he now spends time in the sky with his fellow spiritual friends and guiding many other creatures down on Earth during the cold nights.

He never seems to age, and stays around the "kitten" form. His innocence and bright emotions overflow from him, making others feel at home and want to care for him. While Fide does enjoy others company and putting up a bright face, like all spirits he can't but to feel empty in a part of his heart. At times like this, he enjoys a time by himself and gazing at the sunset. He likes to quietly chat with his Starlight, and feels that it understands him the most. He seeks for stability and comfort the most from the people around him.
Yes

revamp
Original Image

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Congrats!

Now, to work on my form for that beauty I've been waiting to snatch up...
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet
Wip

Reason You Want It: I've always noticed him in the kennels, but told myself I wasn't that interested in him but it seams i've finally got muse for him, and i'd have thought by now someone would have gone for him and won him by now but it hasn't haooen, so I guess this is my chance.
I've been waiting for the time I could get out of that scrappy place.

WIP
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~ Please Do NOT Post!

Postby The Agency » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:29 pm

The Agency wrote:
Kennel #7

Here we have quite the unusual critter! Seems a lot of unusual species have a hard time finding homes among the ever so popular wolves and foxes around here. More so original created species! None the less this fella is adorable all the same. There isn't a huge list of rules one needs to follow in order to take him home either. With it's cute look and lovely color coat what's stopping you from taking him home?

Updated the spotlight pet. Small note for that who did the code drop, please don't clear the spotlight pet post completely. >w<; It's kind of harder on me. Not a big deal since I quote each one but still. It would be very appreciated.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {DELETE ACCOUNT} » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Aw damn.. I really wanted that character but its so hard to write on a mobile that keeps spazzing up > w <
Glad that KillerGramcracker got Lacey though ^ - ^ I knew youd like her! C:
Current News wrote:I am most likely quitting.
Current Mood wrote:No idea.

Current Obsession wrote:Hetalia! (=ヮ=)೨

"New Hampshire is the awesomest state ever! Even if I never lived there! Put this in your siggy as well because NH is awesome!" - Danmark

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
{DELETE ACCOUNT}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me