❧ The Arboretum: Terrariums! [MYO | FREE]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

2020 update

update
79%
x
21%

Total votes : 56

Re: ❧ The Arboretum: Terrariums! [giveaways started]

Postby allybrad » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:10 am

AAAAA ITS SO PURDY

da024
Are these berries toxic?
only to those who think they are toxic

da027
Place:
in a woods accessed only by wardrobe, in a magical place
where lions rule and the trees can speak for themselves.
a place where the unbelievable is logical.
xxxxx
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
she/her
luke 19:10
noah kahan
lizzy mcalpine
tearista
go heels
|| abf
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

allybrad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sovngarde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:13 am

da023 - blue
What music does it play?
It plays music similar to what you'd hear at a funfair years ago. Children love it because of how happy and cheery it is, and older people love it because it reminds them of funfairs years ago.
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:00 pm

da022 - gold
What music does it play? December 1963

da023 - blue
What music does it play? If you have an iPhone, it plays that ring called Slow rise, like a mysterious song that is captivating, similar to the beginning of Melanie Martinez's song Dollhouse

da024
Are these berries toxic? only if you eat a large amount, as anyone would get sick after eating paint covered foam.

da026
Where was the log taken from? Iceland!

da027
Place: Outside a little corner market in Canada.

Username: ♦fawn♦
When will it wake up? Whenever she feels her pups squirm or trample over her, which is unfortunately quite often so she sleeps most of the time.

Username: ♦fawn♦
What lured it to you? This little guy came over to me because I was feeding some deer and he wanted some attention, but now he is the only one here with me as the deer trotted off as soon as Mr. Friendly came over.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:43 pm

da026
Where was the log taken from?
this yule log was taken from a suburban city one december- by an elderly deer- back to a small creek surrounded by wood of all colors and air free of diesel fumes. when this deer was young and full of life, he of course spent the holidays gathering pretty plants, flowers, rocks, and other things to set up with his family. one year he had nudged over an old log with his nose. his family was shocked to hear he walked all the way to the outskirts of the woods just for the log, especially since someone could have seen him! but he explained that, while searching, it caught his eye, being the only branch illuminated by a peek of weak sunlight. after all, it was the solstice; it was almost as if the sun had chosen him! for years after that, the deer and his family would always rest at their yule log the night of the solstice. it became a tradition that they loved. but, as all living things do, they began to grow old. along with the construction work from the town pushing further towards the forest, the deers family did not survive long. their beautiful home was being destroyed and so were their lives... but that is why this elderly deer, neck ducked to hold the log in place, crept slowly into the forest once again. his back hurt and he eyes were so heavy. at such an old age, it was hard to dodge the blanks of little humans and tall humans pointing at him. the deer lowered his head to let the log roll off and onto the iced over water of the creek it used to sit by. he was the only buck left, the only one to make it through the sad destruction of the family, and so it was his job to gather the years yule log, even if his family werent there. a duty is a duty, so the deer brought back the most beautiful log he found right at the citys connection to the forest. such a long journey left him tired. with once last look around, the deer made himself comfortable on the ice right next to his- no, their log, that he took from the people who greedily took his family. he closed his eyes. the first and the last deer to retrieve the yearly log slept for a long, long, long time. though the forest continued to wither away, the log never did. it sits silently as each moon has its phase and each season has its weather. no matter what things came its way, the log stayed put like a mark of territory, so that this way, the deer would never be forgotten. and neither would their log.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 pm

da024
Are these berries toxic? Why yes, which is why they are on display and not being baked with.

da025
How much does this jar cost? I'd have to say at least $3500, with the two gold rings alone being around $1000 each.

da026
Where was the log taken from? This log was actually taken from a section of the Appalachian trail in Georgia, where it stays warm and humid enough for the mushrooms and other things to grow year-round.

da027
Place: A large park in a formerly rich neighborhood. However, the people are content and the kids are likely playing in the snow, preferring that to the bench.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:58 pm

ImageIt's lovely-TY ;w;

da024
Are these berries toxic?Nope! Their berry juices stain the glass as well.

da025
How much does this jar cost? $2000!

da026
Where was the log taken from?An old forest that hasn't had publicity.

da027
Place:Sycamore Grove Park
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tubla » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Okay, all giveaways/results end on the 24th.

@ThatPinkThing

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3067408][img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u364/acidicDinosaur/pjar/i_zpsdbj2utiv.png[/img][/url]

@Sovngarde

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3067408][img]http://i1064.photobucket.com/albums/u364/acidicDinosaur/pjar/h_zps1lrjdor9.png[/img][/url]
┌──────┐

✂ - - - - dA

└──────┘
tubla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 pm

da031
Why would you associate this color with the holiday season? Because this is the colour of pretty much all our baubles.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motivational Lizard » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:53 am

da025
How much does this jar cost? 300 thousand dollars as the base is made of silver

da026
Where was the log taken from? This log was taken from deep within the rainforest but before it was used for a jar it had to be treated with soap bug repellent and more but eventually it was made into the jar it is today after 3 years of production on it
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherry blossom. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:10 am

da029
Why would you associate this color with the holiday season? I think the tone goes good with the red poinsettia in the jar. c:
I love birds! PM me if you love birds and maybe we could have some friendly talk. :D
cherry blossom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me