Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Love - OPEN!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Postby horselover3302 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:20 pm

Basic information
Username: horselover3302
Kennel number: 9
Why do you want this character? I love the design and the art made for this character.
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? I will most likely use it on multiple sites for creating art or doing rps.

Character information
Name: Flint
Personality: ENTJ (Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging) Gentile, Courageous, Self-disciplined, Sentimental, Clever, Calm
History: His parents were presumably killed by hunters while he was very young and he was taken in by a human family. He was raised alongside the family's dog and acts more like a dog than a wolf. He is used to being around humans and enjoys the lavish lifestyle of a spoiled pet.
Likes, dislikes: He likes going for walks and car rides, other dogs, humans, chasing cats or wild animals, swimming, and snow. Dislikes include loud noises, cats, sand, and hot weather.
Extras: (optional)finallyabouttime
horselover3302

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:59 am

so cool!

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainyli » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:18 am

Basic information
Username: Rainy Kitten
Kennel number: 2
Why do you want this character? She's cute and has a simple (therefore easy to draw) design. She also reminds me of the beach, which is one of my favorite places.
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? I'll use her for art and upload her to my toyhouse :) If I really connect with her, she might get some animation or writing too

Character information
Name: Waterfall
Personality: extroverted, bubbly, cheerful, silly, fun-loving, care-free, and kind
History: Waterfall was born in the mountains. Nobody knows what happened to her birth mother. Her adoptive mother (who I will call Misty for this story) found her as a two week old kitten in the snow. Misty had given birth to a litter of kittens a few weeks before, so she was able to nurse the abandoned one and keep her safe. She named her Waterfall, after the roaring waterfall Misty had found her next to, as well Waterfall's first spoken word. Waterfall now lives near the beach, far from the mountains, but she travels every autumn to visit her family.
Likes, dislikes:
Likes -- nature (esp. the beach and mountains), spring and summer, warm weather, sunlight, lemonade, gingersnaps, family, friends, meeting new people, volleyball, going on adventures, and trying/learning new things.
Extras: (optional)finallyabouttime
Rainyli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:59 pm

The forms will be judged within the next 2 weeks.
Make sure for form is finished and shows effort.
Are you not a skilled writer? Art can really help you out!
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:07 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Username: ♥ vibrissae
Kennel number: 32
Why do you want this character?:
I'm sure you've heard this a million times already, but I just love her so much. I saw her around a year or two ago, the first time I ever came to this thread. I didn't want to post yet another form but here we are; I figured I'd shoot my shot as I now have a plausible idea for her! I just feel connected to this character already, I've brainstormed for her a lot and she makes me really happy.

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?:
I'll use her in Izzy and Mantis's world, which I've decided to move to Toyhouse as I got an account.
So, she's part of their pack as a warrior. I can totally see her as a side character, but if I ever write a little story for the pack, she'd definitely get a few chapters from her perspective. Again, I know you've heard this before from about a million people, but I'd probably use her as a bit of a comfort character. I don't know, she just sparks a lot of joy and I've always been drawn to her!

CHARACTER INFO
Name: Saffiya
Orientation: I believe the flag represents being heteroromantic asexual, but please correct me if I'm wrong <3
Personality:
Saff's quite the character! She's been through a lot, but still holds her own both in fights and in her relationships. At first, many think of her as really outgoing and friendly, always chatting and being the first to befriend new packmates. The thing is, she's very deceptive. Most think that they know her well because of how much she blabbers, but she never actually says anything of substance about herself. She's very vague, but her conversations are full of... well, fillers. When she's alone, she tends to get very anxious. Saff enjoys her time around others a lot, but constantly feels like she doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the pack.

History:

I won't get into too much detail about her history as it's never been my strong suit, but she was born into the pack.

However, that doesn't mean that she feels like she belongs. You see, Saff realised that she wasn't like most other canines. It first came when she realised she never wanted to have pups, it just didn't interest her. It then dawned on her that she never really crushed on others, either. That's when the she-wolf realised that she was heteroromantic, but asexual. This gave her a sense of comfort, she felt better in her own hide when she could label herself. The issue came when she told her alpha about it - he was furious, telling her that she had to "contribute to the pack's future" one day. Saff doesn't want pups, but she's still being peer pressured into trying to find a mate. Luckily, she hasn't met "the one" yet.

Anyways, I'll give her a bit more depth than this. Saff rose to become a pretty decent warrior and is often the one to be sent on hunts. She feels happy when she's out alone in the forest, although she's sometimes tormented by her nervous thoughts. Her, Izzy, and Mantis hang out every so often, and she sometimes finds herself going to Mantis just to be in his warm presence.

▸ deer (as in deer meat)
▸ stargazing
▸ loons, she loves their call
▸ long walks
▸ collecting shells

Dislikes:

▸ bugs, how terrifying!
▸ her alpha
▸ being alone for too long
▸ loud pups

Extras: no extras at the moment, more may be added later though!

finallyabouttime
Last edited by ♥ mizu on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:07 pm

Could I change the gender of Glaze in kennel 1? The rules don't say anything about it

🪄 My adopts 🪄 My trades 🪄 My art gallery 🪄
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you get any art from me, you are not allowed to use them commercially.
Do not remove my watermarks. Do not claim as yours. Do not repost.
Using my art in any form of cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:22 am

Wind wrote:Could I change the gender of Glaze in kennel 1? The rules don't say anything about it

If the rules dont mention anything about it, you can :)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:04 am

Basic information
Username: Wind
Kennel number: 1
Why do you want this character? They look very gentle and have a great mane :) Their eyes give off this calming feel and the colors are nice on the eyes! It's a theme I enjoy a lot :) It's hard for me to like a character enough so I hope this is ok!
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? I'll most likely use it as a comfort character on CS and other places, but it could change!

Character information
Name: Glaze (I already love this name, so I'm keeping it)
Personality: Upbeat and creative, smells of sugar and cream
History: Glaze loves any kind of baking. They run a small shop that has a lot of customers despite its size, because they're always coming up with inventive dishes. It doesn't always go as planned, but the customers visit anyways to support them. There's a rumor that their markings are sugar and chocolate (and their hair is frosting), which are the same as their cutie mark! They got the cutie mark when they made their first cupcake in their childhood and discovered a talent in baking.

-> whipped cream
-> the smell of fresh baking goods
-> bubbles

Dislikes
-> spicy things
-> boring people
-> bugs (they keep their kitchen very clean since they don't want bugs in the food)
-> bland food

Extras: I drew three possible cutie marks in Paint :)

finallyabouttime

🪄 My adopts 🪄 My trades 🪄 My art gallery 🪄
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you get any art from me, you are not allowed to use them commercially.
Do not remove my watermarks. Do not claim as yours. Do not repost.
Using my art in any form of cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:30 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Username: ♥ vibrissae
Kennel number: 63
Why do you want this character?:
Alrighty, so you might've noticed that I mentioned a character named Uno in Mantis' application/bio. This is him! Honestly, I think he fits this persona perfectly and I can totally imagine him looking like this. The two-toned coat? The eyes? Literally perfect for how I imagine him.

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?:
I'll take him to Toyhouse, along with my other characters. He'll be part of Izzy, Mantis, and Saff's pack and will take the role of the annoying underdog, the omega.

CHARACTER INFO
Name: Uno
Orientation: biromantic heterosexual
Personality:
Dramatic and somewhat disobedient, it doesn't take much to dislike Uno. He's not necessarily a bad guy, but can be a bit overbearing and hard to talk to. Not to mention the fact that he's always willing to bring down others if it means he can gain something - he's a tad bit selfish. However, this also makes him a very determined soul. If Uno trusts someone, he'll do whatever he can to raise them to his level.

History:

Uno, like Saff, was born into the pack. His parents were fairly respected warriors and he was expected to carry on their legacy, although his skills never bloomed. The wolf took it really hard when his parents never came back after a hunting trip, being found a week later deep in the woods and succumbing to unknown causes. Red, the alpha, had no choice but to lose hope in Uno, demoting him to become the lowest of the low. Not a day goes by where Uno doesn't think of his parents, but he doesn't have the motivation or will to try anymore.

▸ wip

Dislikes:

▸ wip

Extras: no extras at the moment, more may be added later though!

finallyabouttime
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me