The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 8/18 Always Updating!

Postby Tammanae » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:24 am

You will know the judging is over because of the posting of the CD. Please be patient.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 am

Okay, sorry ;u;
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 am

Code Drop!

Hi guys, was sick as a dog the entirety of yesterday. Finally felt well enough to work on it today, so here we go guys!

three little birds- Please provide proof of permission
4dogowner - Please provide proof of permission

wesleydog- Please add more to your form
TheDormouse - Please add more to your form
LightFall - Please add more to your form

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:
[edited my form with permission <3]

Pet's ID Tag: #38

Name You'd Choose for It: Rolex.

Species Finnish Forest Reindeer- a rare and threatened subspecies of reindeer native to Finland and northwest Russia. It is one of the largest species of reindeer, preferring dense boreal forest over the open tundra.

Reason You Want It: I would like Rolex because- predictably- I know he’s been here a long time, and I’ve always been interested in him, but I never got round to writing a form. My eternal laziness has stopped me trying for this guy many times, but I’m determined to do it this time. I love his design, for a start. The red compliments him perfectly, and I adore the expression on his face; the somewhat bewildered, ‘what am I doing here?’ features that made him stand out so much to me. I’ve got a good idea of his character already, and would love to be able to work on him some more if I won him. If I got Rolex, he’d have his own post on my character thread [the link is in my signature], with as much art as I can afford. I try to get equal art of my characters, so there’s no way Rolex would be forgotten in any way. As a character, he would be the best friend of Chinotto, my goat character- so joint art is definitely a possibility as well. I may choose to roleplay him if I find the right one, but until then I would write about him. I think he’d fit perfectly into my little character family, and I hope that I’m lucky enough to win him ^^

History/Background/Other:

Rolex was born in Finland, as a somewhat overlooked calf in a large herd. His parents went unnoticed for the most part, as they were neither the largest or most impressive pair in the group. Though there were many calves to interact with, Rolex was often too shy to ask them to play, so he resorted to entertaining himself. His vast imagination kept him company for the first months of his life, and he often pranced at the edges of the herd, away from his mother, pretending he was a mighty stag or some other game he’d invented. The herd were generally well mannered to his frolicking, but there were times that he’d grow irritating, and received a strong headbutt or warning nip. This didn’t discourage him, however, and Rolex was quite happy in his own little world.

At one year old, Rolex had grown considerably- his legs had lengthened, ending in hard two-toed hooves. His coat had lost its calf fluff, giving way to a sleek russet bay, a colour quite warm and unusual amongst his grey and cream companions. The beginning buds of antlers had surfaced on his head, which delighted the reindeer beyond description. He was one of the first yearlings to gain his antlers, and this fact was something Rolex reminded the others on a daily basis. It was summer now, and the combination of the hot weather and the newly grown antlers produced an insatiable, maddening itch on Rolex’s head. No matter how hard he scratched and scraped, the itch didn’t go away- and this made him irritable and emotional, even more so with the unfamiliar hormones coursing around his body.

Rolex grew snappy, and skirmishes often occurred with the other yearlings, as they were experiencing the same as him, of course. Antlers in velvet were distressing, especially for the younger deer that weren’t sure what to expect, and this was multiplied by the tense atmosphere in the herd- rutting season had descended, and Rolex was determined to compete. Whether this decision was made on his impulsive, temperamental emotions, or actual sense, he wasn’t sure. But he’d decided it, and that was that. The larger stags could be heard bellowing long into the night, so sleep was hard to come by- one night, Rolex couldn’t stand it any longer. With a bark of anger, he leapt to his feet and trotted into the darkness of the forest.

Scraping his somewhat unimpressive antlers on the passing trees, long strips of velvet came away as he did it. With alarm, he froze- were his antlers falling off? It took him a few minutes to realise that they weren’t! With each scrap of velvet he removed, the itch lessened, and the rutting rage soothed itself. The responsible, gentle Rolex had returned, abandoning the monster he’d become over the growing season. With a sigh of relief, he tore off the last remaining pieces still clinging on, and the itch had completely disappeared. With a slightly sheepish smile, Rolex turned to head back to the safety of the herd, no longer wanting to fight.

The forest around him was dark and disorientating- he found himself stumbling over roots, guessing which direction he’d arrived from. Though he didn’t want to admit it, he was hopelessly lost. Lost, and surrounded by battling stags frenzied with the heat of the fight. “If I keep quiet, maybe they won’t hear me...” He whispered to himself, padding delicately along the path, praying he was heading the right way.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Came a deep voice.

With a start, Rolex spun around to see a towering stag leering at him from the gloom- eyes glittering with malice. His antlers were absolutely massive- tines spreading out so far that each end touched the trees either side of the path. They were wickedly curved, catching the moonlight like a deadly weapon. Rolex was terrified. Stammering, he began to back away; “I’m sorry, I was just lost.”

The stag shook his head with a grin. “Well I just lost. And I’m not very happy about that- I need a victory tonight. Let’s see how much damage I can do to you.” Then without any warning, he charged forwards, bearing down on Rolex who’d barely processed the movement before they collided. The impact was shattering. The young buck was hurled off his feet, flying through the air and landing in a crumpled heap some distance away. An excruciating pain had spread through his spindly foreleg, and with a howl of agony, Rolex curled around himself in a vain attempt at protection. The stag hadn’t finished yet, though. Scooping the wounded buck up with his antlers, he threw him down on the earth again, with one last well aimed kick at his flank before wandering away, satisfied.

Rolex trembled, whimpering every now and then- unable to process the sheer amount of pain on his young body. With his eyes closed, he wasn’t sure how long he’d been sprawled there until he heard the voice. Another voice- a female’s.

“Gosh, are you okay?” It cried, and he opened one eye weakly to find a gentle face gazing down at him, full of concern. She appeared to be a sheep of some sort, with captivating amber eyes and a silky tricoloured pelt. Trying to answer her, Rolex gave a hoarse croak, his ears pressed to his skull. “You poor thing...” The sheep said softly, “I’ll fix you. Can you stand?”

“I don’t think so.” Rolex managed painfully, feeling thoroughly sorry for himself. “Come on, lean on me.” She replied, dropping a shoulder for his head to rest on. Shuffling slowly forwards, he lay his head on her sturdy body, staggering shakily to his feet.

Flinching as his bad leg came in contact with the ground, he immediately lifted it up again, standing on three. The sheep shifted around to peer at it worriedly. “I don’t think it’s broken- maybe fractured, though. It will heal over time. My name’s Chinotto- what’s yours?”

The buck inhaled unsteadily, still leaning rather haphazardly on the sheep. “Rolex. Thanks for helping me up, but what am I going to do now?”

“You can come with me, if you’d like. You can always leave once your leg heals.”
Rolex liked the sound of that. Smiling despite everything, he nodded gratefully. “I’d love that.”

Chinotto beamed, her smile lighting up her face. “Great.”

The buck, to his surprise, found himself blushing. Ducking his head to cover it, he cleared his throat and glanced up at her shyly. “So where are we headed?”

The sheep laughed lightly, nudging his shoulder with her soft muzzle.

“I don’t know. Where’d you want to go?”

Permission: Screenshot :3

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=760560&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Th13f wrote:Pet's ID Tag: This lovely beauty resides in kennel 39.
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Honestly? She reminds me of Lep Kristal, which is Slovenian for "Beautiful Crystal." She would be called Kris for short.
Reason You Want It: First and foremost, the design is absolutely captivating!! As soon as I saw her picture, it blew me away. To own her would be a breathtakingly amazing privilege. I was skimming through here and literally I fell out of my chair as I saw her. I don't have any time to look through the pages to see if anyone else tried to adopt her, but I'll let you know right now: if I get her, she will be cherished and I will order (and draw) TONS of art for her. Honestly, I would spoil this baby girl rotten. And don't even get me started on that design. Oh, that design! I've been scowering the adoption agencies for a black and white character, and Kris would be the perfect candidate.
History/Background/Other: (Told in Kris' eyes)
It was cold, dark, dead of the night. I lay silently in my makeshift canopy, my tail slowly swishing back and forth. My crystal eyes, of which I earned my name for, darted back and forth, glancing around confidently. Finally,I saw him: my prey. I stood, put a false smile on my face, and sauntered over, looking him up and down. A corgi; perhaps fifteen? I couldn't tell, but he looked pretty young. And scared, too. Oh what fun this would be.
"Hey, sweetie!" I called, drawing his attention. He jumped and looked over, his eyes wandering towards mine of blue. "H-hi," he said quietly, backing away. I stepped forward, feigning a look of curious innocence. " What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm not scaring you, am I?" At this I added a twinge of hurt to my voice, trying to make him feel guilty. And boy, did it work.
His green eyes widened and he shook his head, holding up his paws. "N-no! I-I mean yes...kinda..." His silky voice trailed off as he looked to the ground nervously. I smirked. This was gonna be way too fun.
"Wanna play a card game?"
Occupation: Con artist, street artist, singer, and entertainer. Part time spy; works for the CIA.
Favourite pastime: Conning people, singing, dancing, and drawing.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 104 lbs.
Personality: A prankster by heart, Kris is no ordinary fox. She is a natural born leader, and can con even the wise out of everything they have just with her looks. She was raised to know that looks get you somewhere in life, and she lives true to that. Though, deep down inside, she's just a scared little girl.
Art: ImageImage
Friends: My four other characters: Klondike, Thief, Faceless, Bumble, and Kally. c: Though most of the time, she challenges them to poker. Strangely, none of them wish to play with her...
Of course! I'd never let this beauty rot away to nothing. I'd take very good care of her, and I'm contemplating whether or not I should make her my fursona. Either way, she'll still be the crowned jewel of my new character thread I'm working on!

Next time you go for a character, please try not to spam the agency asking when the CD is done. It tends to put you in a negative light with the staff members.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/wolfhome/Claimed/done-1.png

revamp
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=365223&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Original image
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=254231&size=large&format=auto&rev=2

wildwolfspiret wrote:Going after her again, with permission. I didnt get it lasst time, i was stupid and forgot! Here!

wildwolfspiret wrote:Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel ID#55
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Nyanita
Reason You Want It:
I have eyed her for a while and haven't gone for her because I wasn't up to it the last few days. I finally came to my seances to finally try. She has a great look and will be a perfect friend for my character Nana(thanks Tripp!). She is such a beautiful dog and I'm truly going to try my hardest to get her. I just love the way the colOrs come together. She has cute designs too.
History:

I have had a normal average life. I grew up on a farm raised by my two loving parents. I am a mixture. I have no siblings. I grew up learning the ways of a farm dog. I hearded sheep. When I was one year old I left the farm to find a new home. I did enjoy the farm but wanted to try something new. I found a group of pedigree dogs. They were stuck up. They talked about a ability competition in town. I didn't know whT it ment but had to find out. I found a human named Kate who took me in. She loved me and feed me. She gave me a nice home. We tried to get into this ''agility" competition. They didn't want us in. Just because I didn't have some sort of papers like the pedigrees. We trained hard to get in. I jumped through hoops and ran through tunnels, and weaver my way to victory. I finally got them to leg us in. Teaching the pedigrees you do not need to be pure to win. I won my first championship, and then another and another and then became a pro! I have a wonderful home and a fun adventurous life as a agility dog.

Story:

Whene I was born I was very small. My parents knew I surly would be great. They raised me up on my own. I was raised on a farm, Herding sheep. One night I had a dream about the world outside of the farm. It was big filled with other dogs and buildings. Ther were tons of trees andfeilds. I was prancing around in tail grass having fun. "honey, Wake up!" my mom woke me up. "ehhh" I rolled out of my soft hey bed. Yet another day of sheep herding on the boaring olde farm. "Time for work buds!" the old farmer yelled. He was tall and always woar a straw hat and a red shirt, usually. He had white hair from what you could see under his hat. He would drive the trackter as I herded the sheep. My dad would heard the cows with the women who road the horse. My mom would wake the chickens and help by holding the basket as they collected eggs. I slipped into the sheeps pen. I accidentally sneezed and the sheep whent running. "hmp, not again." I sighed and ran after them. I barked and ran trying to keep them in line. I had to heard them to the upper feild. So they didn't graze to much at the lower feild. The sheep ran and I barked, the same old ruiten as usual. Boring!
When the night drew closer and twilight crept in. All the sheep where in their place. My paws were throbbing. Along woth my voice from barking. I yawned and headed to the barn were my parents and the other dogs were. I walked up to my dad and asked, "hey dad, what's it like outside of the farm?" he looked tired. Hopefully it wasnt my turn to watch the animals for coyotes. "hmm it's very different and big, it's dangerous too, why?" he replied. "I was just wondering." I said looking down. I wanted to see the world, not sheep cows and chickens...
The next day I awoke to the older ruster crowing. It was a sound I had got use to. I slept on it last night, about leaving. I would enjoy being able to see the world. I escaped that day. I Jumped throught the Sheeps gate. I followed a dirt path to a town. I had been there once before, i think. It was almost dark out and I hadnt slept good last night. I was pretty tired. I lookled around for something to stay in for the night. I seen the back of a truck. I slept in the farmers truck a lot. I jumped in the truck. I fell asleep. At dawn I was still asleep. A young man walked out of the house and started the car i had fallen asleep in. He turned on the big truck. I nwas in such a deep sleep I didnt wake up. The car had drove to a town in another state. I wasn sure where I was when I awoke. I jumped out of the truck to explore. I couldnt get a scent of home or anything. I strolled around looking at everything. I was amazed by the buildings and the cars going by. The humans wernt even noticing me. I just kept walking though. One girl did notice me. She looked at me with a smile, she bent over to pet me. I let her. she gentally slid her hand around on my head. She took me by a thing she put around my neck. She took me to her house.

I lived with her for a week. She let me out one day and I ook a walk. O ran into some more dogs who said they were pedegrees. They kept going on about the Agility contest. I herd my new owner, Kate talk about it. they said "A mutt like you wont even get in!" I will prove thm wrong. I went home hinting Kate into letting us sign up. We signed up and they were iffy but let us in. We were able to train so hard that we won! I proved those Pedegrees wrong! I won the big contest on the first try. I had so much fun too. Now I live in a nice loving home and I am a great competish, watch out agility dogs!

Personality:

Shortened up...

Nice, playful, energetic, focused, sweet, carful, fun, shy sometimes, practises to much.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/wolfhome/Claimed/sunriseref.png

original Image
http://tkcharries.yolasite.com/resources/Sunrisewolfdonation.png

Luna-puppy wrote:
I have watching this boy for far too long.... It's time I did a form for him <3

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel number sixty

Draco

Draco \d-ra-co\ as a boy's name is a variant of Drake (Middle English), and the meaning of Draco is "dragon".

The reason I chose this name for this boy... That's a tough one. At first, I named him for his colors and the way his markings matched his wonderful pelt. But the more and more I stared at his picture and colored linearts in for him, I began to know his personality. That slightly mysterious side, that hidden past that no one truely knows about, reminded me of a dragon. Secluded, yet wonderful and breath-taking <3

Species:
Wolf

Reason You Want Him:
I love wolf characters. Plain and simple, right? Wrong. I've been watching weeks go by without somebody adopting this wonderful boy, and this week I finally convinced myself to fill out a form for him. I've been in need of a new character for a while, and I thought of going to the Oekaki and simply designing a new one for myself... But then, I remembered the two lovely girls that I adopted from here (Jasmina and Vi), and I had to see if my favorites were still here. When I saw his face, those stunning eyes and beautiful design, I knew it was love at first type with him <3 The fact he's still here just broke my heart, and I would love to give him a home on my character site (in the process of being built) and make him a wonderful addition to my OC family <3

Brief Personality:
Draco is what one would call "many sided", quick both in the mind and physically. He is brimming with energy and vitality, and he is very clever and witty when it comes to his words. He is intelligent and very adaptable to every situation and every person. He is a curious wolf, and he always want to know what's going on in the world around him. He isn't the one to sit back and watch the world go by. Draco wants to be involved in any way, shape, or form. This can sometimes make others see him as nosey. However, this is simply because Draco enjoys communicating with others, almost to the point of 'uncomfortable'. He is, as you would say, "the ultimate social butterfly". Draco can talk for hours, if not days, on end, but what comes from his muzzle isn't mindless babble. He will often bring up topics other wolves would fear to speak of, and even more often, his opinions and thoughts on controversial subjects stuns his friends into silence. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and he never allows others to judge him for his words. Draco, though, lacks perseverance and will stray off-topic from time to time to explore another thought or idea. He will also form opinions on certain matters without diving into them fully. This can lead poor Draco into thinking he knows everything. All in all, Draco would rather be naive and live in lies then know the depressing truth, since the last thing he wants is something putting a damper on his extremely good mood.

Favorites:
Color - Deep Forest Green (Camo)
Activity - Hunting
Place - The hillside/Countryside
Food/Prey - Elk
Music - Light Rock
Wolf - His Mother

Least Favorites:
Color - Black
Activity - Laying around
Place - Camp
Food/Prey - Fish
Music - Doesn't have one
Wolf - No one

Pet Peeves:
- Wolves that puts down his ideas/opinons without some kind of proof.
- Wolves that place themselves before the pack.
- Wolves that beat up others for the fun of it.

Strengths:
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable

Weaknesses:
- Superficial
- Impulsive
- Restless
- Devious
- Indecisive

Relationship Status:
He's in the 'in love/out of love' phase, but he's looking for the right fae to be with him through thick and thin. He's hoping to find someone who thinks like him, but also has her own opinons. Debates are something that he greatly enjoys, and he is impressed with any fae who can make him rethink his own thoughts.

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=743856&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:49 am

Thank you so much for the little boy! I can't wait to give him a spot on my website!
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 am

8D *squee*

ThankyouthankyouthankyouTHANK YOU!!! I love her so much!!! *huggles Kris*

Kris wrote:T.T Get off of me.

Heheh...sorry...^^;

And sorry for spamming about code drop. ;u; I was just really excited.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishes. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 pm

{{ so if our names are there saying needs proof for permission, does this mean we get the pet if we show it?? }}
This account was getting cluttered, so I made a new one! Look for new wishes.
lalalalalala...
wishes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm

three little birds wrote:{{ so if our names are there saying needs proof for permission, does this mean we get the pet if we show it?? }}

No, it means you need to show that you got permission from the original owner that you can go for the pet. If you notice certain pets have a preference that you PM the original owner and then provide a screenshot int he form saying " you can get the pet" and they approve your form.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 am

Thanks for nyanita!
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 am

Hello everyone! Donations are open, even though they kind of have been for a while. We have about 30 cages open so I figure it's safe to do this. Just remember you can't offer more than 5 donations at a time so make them count. :3

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrow Stranger » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 am

Pet's ID Tag:
"niteshard"
Image of pet
Aella
meaning "warrior"
Reason You Want It:
The design is purely adorable. The first few times I went through the posts I saw her, but figured so many people will have tried for her it'd be nearly impossible to get her. Now that she's still here, though, I want 'er! ^.^
Personality
Aella is, like her name suggests, a fighter. A warrior. She won't stand for anything that stood in her way. If she wants something, she will get it.

WIP
Last edited by Sorrow Stranger on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

IT'S SO INSANE,
I'M SO INSANE

Going insane,
I'm so insane

~Closure, Asking Alexandria

ImageImage
Sorrow Stranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery