☀ Sweetens ☀NEW THREAD PG. 824

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ (Last Call for Art Comp!)

Postby transparent cow! » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:13 am

people are really fast-
yall r on x games mode lol
dang i missed the litter again, school is wack
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:02 am

I haven’t gotten a sweeten In so long, all these litters are amazing.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junée » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:10 am

Still suggesting raffle litters so everyone can enter :)
They wouldn't have to be up a whole week if you want to release more litters. Maybe just one, two days ^^
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Junée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:15 am

Junée wrote:Still suggesting raffle litters so everyone can enter :)
They wouldn't have to be up a whole week if you want to release more litters. Maybe just one, two days ^^

I personally think this would work better, it would give everyone a chance. Those who have school or in my case. Work 13 hours a day, can’t be on a lot. 😭
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby transparent cow! » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:17 am

wafflefloof wrote:
Junée wrote:Still suggesting raffle litters so everyone can enter :)

I personally think this would work better, it would give everyone a chance. Those who have school or in my case. Work 13 hours a day, can’t be on a lot. 😭

i agree but i also love the first come first serve uwu
whatcha doing here bud

Call me Bee! | He/Him | Pfp made by Tendo64 | Always open to lend an ear
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
transparent cow!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:20 am

But please still keep the litters if you do it! Id actually rather just have the litters, and have them once in a while! Sorry if thats offensive for anyone else <:O
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlicedFox » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 am

Thank you kindly I really love the small litters idea ! I feel it gives those with no sweetens or very little sweetens a chance at gaining these gorgous baby's ! While there is still an option for those with alot of sweetens can still have an opportunity to adopt ! As a raffle does sound like a nice idea ! I feel we do already have raffles I've seen them ! I mean we had one recently for an egg babe from memory ? ^^ as I'm sure more raffles are to come ! I want to take this time to thank all of the Sweeten staff for working hard to make this a wonderful thread ! And for working so very hard in general ! ~<3
ImageImageImage
~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
SlicedFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 am

Thank you all for the feedback, but I'll be forward with you all on raffle litters: I don't think I'll be adding those. At least, not in regular litter form.

I created Sweetens with the intention of it being reminiscent of older UMA threads, and also to steer away from other closed species customs because, while I have nothing against those threads (and even participate in a few of them), the system is, personally, not really my cup of tea and therefore not something I'd feel comfortable running. I feel that, while raffles would help distribute Sweetens equally across users a bit more, it actually makes it harder for someone to obtain one, simply because everyone is going to have what is realistically a 1/30 chance of getting one, knowing how many people have applied for flyer raffles in the past. Moreover, it will make litters adopted out at a very slow pace I'd rather avoid. This isn't like with, say, Chicken Smoothie's Dec. 18 system. I'm not a robot and I would have to do this all by hand, one at a time, and wait for a list to fill up. For each individual Sweeten. I know you suggested this to be periodic, but even with that being periodic, it would still be difficult, I fear--and especially will be as real life events will likely make me a lot more busy in a few months. This is likely why other ones tend to only release one adopt at a time, with days to weeks in between each one released.

I'm more than happy to start hosting more events with raffle-like tendencies (and you might see something similar to this for the summer event), but I'd like to avoid making it a regular thing. I apologize for that.

What I have considered is an option I will likely add to a poll once the contest ends, so you can answer that/give feedback when that happens. At some point, I will open customs/breedings again as well. There's, as I said, an event coming up also, so stay tuned for that. Let's try to ride things out for now, and if things still aren't looking great after some time, then more changes will be made and I'll consult you all.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:30 am

we're getting a summer event too? 👀 you're really out doing yourselves!!

Postby Falaffle » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:51 am

Eeeee I hope I’m just able to participate. With me working 6 days a week, I’m bearily able to get on here daily anymore. If I do it’s for 5 minutes.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me